*ahem* [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

*ahem*

Chloe le Bopper
10-06-2003, 05:54 AM
Are most of the threads in here rather lame, or is just my imagination? I'm likely just being self centered and noticing that I'm not involved in any of them, thus they couldn't possibly be interesting :cool:

Knizzle
10-06-2003, 06:16 AM
Are most of the threads in here rather lame, or is just my imagination? I'm likely just being self centered and noticing that I'm not involved in any of them, thus they couldn't possibly be interesting :cool:

No, they are lame. I thought this site was supposed to be better than WTAWORLD.com

TheGuy
10-06-2003, 06:18 AM
shut up fatass rebecca!

lol :kiss: :p

Chloe le Bopper
10-06-2003, 06:20 AM
No, they are lame. I thought this site was supposed to be better than WTAWORLD.com
Who said that? There are less idiots, but that is a given considering it's a much smaller community.

Knizzle
10-06-2003, 06:23 AM
Who said that? There are less idiots, but that is a given considering it's a much smaller community.

I heard it a long time ago when I first heard of these two sites.

Chloe le Bopper
10-06-2003, 06:27 AM
I heard it a long time ago when I first heard of these two sites.
Well... it USED to be better over here. Before it got clogged up with polls (see GM) and um... whatever the heck is here in non tennis. Although my idea of "better" might differ from yours... it's all relative ;)

J. Corwin
10-06-2003, 09:58 AM
If I come to this site it's because boredom has set in. ;)

Poe
10-09-2003, 09:48 PM
yeah like what happened to all the fascinating and intellectual non-tennis threads?

like my vanilla coke thread for instance.... :angel:

Chloe le Bopper
10-10-2003, 12:18 AM
yeah like what happened to all the fascinating and intellectual non-tennis threads?

like my vanilla coke thread for instance.... :angel:
I guess that all the cool cats just stopped posting here :sad:

propi
10-10-2003, 01:11 AM
You're right your thread is an example of imagination :p :devil:

Darkheart
10-10-2003, 03:57 AM
Any thread that doesn't have Rebecca in it is crappy. ;)

Daniel
09-25-2004, 01:59 AM
then most of them are crappy :p

Neely
09-25-2004, 02:03 AM
I must say that I really like the non-tennis section here... okay, not every little shit like on WTA World is posted here, but I think it's still okay.

I think when Rebecca was referring to "here rather lame" she probably means that the most of them are "games" or just stupid shit talk like Escude and I are always doing it in "Say Anything what's in your mind" thread :p :p :angel:

well, Rebecca and everybody else who is the same opinion... I think almost anything goes here in non-tennis forum, so feel free to (try) change it in the desired direction ;) :shrug:

Chloe le Bopper
09-25-2004, 04:41 AM
Was this thread *really* worth bumping? This was a commentary on threads of a year ago, not of the ones here today. Futhermore, it was a joke at the time that related to something else.

Just... to clarify. No need for current NT regulars to feel "attacked", seeing as this was written long before most of them were "regulars".

Chloe le Bopper
09-25-2004, 04:43 AM
I must say that I really like the non-tennis section here... okay, not every little shit like on WTA World is posted here, but I think it's still okay.

I think when Rebecca was referring to "here rather lame" she probably means that the most of them are "games" or just stupid shit talk like Escude and I are always doing it in "Say Anything what's in your mind" thread :p :p :angel:

well, Rebecca and everybody else who is the same opinion... I think almost anything goes here in non-tennis forum, so feel free to (try) change it in the desired direction ;) :shrug:
I do agree with your last point... but refer to my other post to understand the nature of this thread a little better. Such an old commentary, this ;)