which country has the best program to support players and why? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

which country has the best program to support players and why?

Pablito
08-01-2002, 06:39 PM
which country has the best program to support players and why?

Daniel
08-01-2002, 06:41 PM
I think USA because players get all kind of support, i mean money, sponsors, food, etc

:) :) :)

Pablito
08-01-2002, 06:45 PM
all those things are missing for brazilian players!

it's a shame!!!!!

Daniel
08-01-2002, 06:49 PM
yeah i know what u mean, but Brazil at least gives more support to players than other countries in South America. In Peru for example, they dont support tennis players :( Luis Horna needs to get more support and money .

:)

Pablito
08-01-2002, 06:58 PM
In Brazil, only Guga has sponsors.

the others players every year fight a lot to get a sponsor. In womens side is worst the situation.

There is a player named Marcos Daniel. he is very good but he has no sponsors. It's very hard for him to collect money to travel.
Here, there are a lot of wasted talents.

Dissident
08-02-2002, 06:27 AM
We have lots of good guys coming out. If we got supporting programs and had at least a little bit of organization, people like Saretta, Simoni, Sa, Costa, the up-and-coming Cubas, Rosa, Engel and Marcos Daniel, among many others like Ferreiro, Julio Silva, etc... would have a lot brighter future. Its just a matter of someone having enough will to help, and knowledge of course. I have to speak english to come here and talk tennis with someone who actually knows something about it. In our country, its difficult.
Btw, hi there Pablo :wavey:

ale
06-06-2004, 10:28 AM
What about France? Spain?

G.O.
06-06-2004, 10:29 AM
US of course.

Hard times for Brazil. Just ask Guga.

AntennA
06-06-2004, 11:01 AM
one of the best youth educations are in Belgium IMO.

For such a small country they have produced Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters and ITF junior number 1 Kirsten Flipkens, and in the past Sabine Appelmans & Dominique Van Roost.
and don't forget to mention Xavier Malisse, Olivier Rochus at the boy's side and also earlier Filip Dewulf.

Ballbuster
06-06-2004, 01:07 PM
I think USA because players get all kind of support, i mean money, sponsors, food, etc

:) :) :)

Hey I live in the US and no one supported me, but then again I suck ass.

:sad: :smash:

CarnivalCarnage
06-06-2004, 02:00 PM
None of us know. Unless we work for a Federation.