12-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Dortmund - Hannover over 2.5 @1.60

Bremen - Duisburg over 2.5 @1.50

Dortmund - Hannover 2 to score @1.55

Bremen - Duisburg 1 (0:1HC) @1.70

Straby
12-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Arsenal ML @ 1.90.
I know they had a lot of problems against Bolton in the recent past, but I'm gonna jump on the in-form Arsenal train. Vamos Van Persie. :D :D

bad gambler
12-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Liverpool -1 v Wigan (includes DRAW) - $2.50

Liverpool ML v Wigan - $1.50

Crouch NOT to score - $1.35 :haha:

Lets go boys :D

SadrieL
12-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Arsenal ML @ 1.90.
I know they had a lot of problems against Bolton in the recent past, but I'm gonna jump on the in-form Arsenal train. Vamos Van Persie. :D :D

In form? You know they've only won one away match this season right?

Straby
12-03-2005, 10:36 AM
In form? You know they've only won one away match this season right?

They have won 4 in a row now, that should give them a confidence boost for a difficult away game.

bad gambler
12-03-2005, 11:09 AM
i'm going to throw in stevie G to score - $3.25

Dollars & Cents
12-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Two above Evens combos:

Werder + Tottenham + Chelsea @ 2.14
Milan + Feyenoord @ 2.17

Werder(1.25) v Duisburg: Top vs bottom clash, with Bremen 6-1-0 at home while Duisburg 0-1-6 away. Even with Bremen's injury problems and lookahead to midweek CL match with Pana, I see a clear win. Be warned though Klasnic and Klose are both injured so it will be Valdez and Hunt. I still think Bremen will have too much and will want to keep the pressure on Bayern who could slip-up against Stuttgart.

Tottenham(1.35) v Sunderland: Worst team in Premiership facing formidable Spurs team at home. They don't concede many and Sunderland pose little attacking threat. So other bets for this game could be Tottenham to win to nil @ 2.20 (Gamebookers). I see Spurs getting the win here although it may take them a while before Keane/Defoe and Mido break through the Sunderland defence.

Chelsea(1.27) v Middlesbrough: Last year a clean 2-0 victory inside the first half-an-hour. Middlesbrough have beaten both Man Utd and Arsenal this season but that was at home. Chelsea with a 100% home record, and one way or another should make this another win.

Chievo v AC Milan(1.67): Milan's away record is nothing sensational but after losing last match somewhat unlucky in Florence I can't see them losing another. Chievo have only lost 1 match at home against Inter this season, but the other opposition they have faced hasn't been to scary. With Juventus travelling to Fiorentina on Sunday this is a simply a match Milan has to win to keep up the pressure. However, being away and Milan's defence being questionnable don't expect an easy ride here.

RBC v Feyenoord(1.30): Strabavy already covered this one. RBC worst team in league, although slightly better at home. Warning here in that Feyernoord last away last year to Den Bosch who were similarly bad. But then maybe RBC are even worse and of course Feyernood even better this year? Should be a clear away win really and other bets are as Strabavy suggested to clear the -1EH but odds have dropped rapidly since then.

Good luck all :bigclap:

Straby
12-03-2005, 12:06 PM
OMG CROUCH. :haha: :haha:

Well after seeing the replay its gonna be an own goal. :lol:

Nimrodg
12-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Hapoel Petach Tikva v Hapoel Kfar-Sava 1@ 1.60 8\10
Bnei Sachnin v Maccabi Haifa 2 @ 1.35 9\10
Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv v Hapoel Tel Aviv 1 @ 2.80 5\10

Straby
12-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Arsenal ML @ 1.90.

Not even close. :retard:

JMG
12-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Dortmund - Hannover over 2.5 @1.60

Bremen - Duisburg over 2.5 @1.50

Dortmund - Hannover 2 to score @1.55

Bremen - Duisburg 1 (0:1HC) @1.70

LOST

LOST

WON

WON

Of course I decided not to play to other bets I would have won. :rolleyes:

But Hannover to score was too easy. :)

bad gambler
12-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Liverpool -1 v Wigan (includes DRAW) - $2.50

Liverpool ML v Wigan - $1.50

Crouch NOT to score - $1.35 :haha:

Lets go boys :D

Liverpool wins and covers, crouch scores finally so bet lost :lol: and stevie didn't score, so bet lost

Liverpool move into 3rd now :D

SadrieL
12-03-2005, 08:29 PM
I hope Liverpool finish above Arsenal, that one man team doesn't deserve a top 3 spot. That would seal a move for Henry as well.

bad gambler
12-03-2005, 08:50 PM
I hope Liverpool finish above Arsenal, that one man team doesn't deserve a top 3 spot. That would seal a move for Henry as well.

:banana:

g35-great
12-04-2005, 12:40 AM

lol seriously have u watched any of the young arsenal players play??? or Van Persie performance in the past few matches ??? we are the only team to boast with our youngsters performance while liverpool can only boast about putting 80,000 fans to sleep with their boring football :zzz: and why would u want henry to move out of arsenal? scared are u :wavey: Just stick with netball my friend :smoke:

SadrieL
12-04-2005, 12:56 AM
lol seriously have u watched any of the young arsenal players play??? or Van Persie performance in the past few matches ??? we are the only team to boast with our youngsters performance while liverpool can only boast about putting 80,000 fans to sleep with their boring football :zzz: and why would u want henry to move out of arsenal? scared are u :wavey: Just stick with netball my friend :smoke:

Henry deserves to be in a team that can actually challenge in the Champions League. Make all the excuses you want about playing attractive football, etc. they still suck when Henry isn't there. And apparently now they're starting to suck even when he's there... completely outplayed by Bolton. Liverpool are a class above Arsenal and you'll see that when they make their Anfield stop.

p.s. I don't think 80,000 people fell asleep when Liverpool won the Champions League last season.

g35-great
12-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Henry deserves to be in a team that can actually challenge in the Champions League. Make all the excuses you want about playing attractive football, etc. they still suck when Henry isn't there. And apparently now they're starting to suck even when he's there... completely outplayed by Bolton. Liverpool are a class above Arsenal and you'll see that when they make their Anfield stop.

p.s. I don't think 80,000 people fell asleep when Liverpool won the Champions League last season.

you guys were only awake for that second half of the CL match :smoke: the rest of the whole year u were all sleeping :rolleyes: bolton did outplay nobody.. defence error and arsenal hit the bar few times , just one of those bad days we will see what the league table says at the end of the season :)