12-02-2005, 07:54 PM
:o

so much wasted talent :(

Natasha250688
12-02-2005, 08:07 PM
:rolleyes: @ this thread

RickDaStick
12-02-2005, 08:14 PM
He is pretty useless if there is a 5th rubber you cant play Ancic. Amazing to think Croatia is 2 points away from winning the Davis Cup and Ancic hasnt won a singles rubber.

mini155
12-02-2005, 08:36 PM
This thread is useless :rolleyes:

Horatio Caine
12-02-2005, 08:38 PM
That is Ljubo's last thought as he goes to bed tonight ;) :lol:

DrJules
12-02-2005, 08:39 PM
He is pretty useless if there is a 5th rubber you cant play Ancic. Amazing to think Croatia is 2 points away from winning the Davis Cup and Ancic hasnt won a singles rubber.

He has been on the winning side in all the doubles matches and won a dead singles match.

RaVeR
12-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Ancic is defintlly wasted talent!! :rolleyes::mad::help:

JERK!!!BIG!...

MariaV
12-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Awww Raver!!!!! :hug:

*Ljubica*
12-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Well I am not particularly an Ancic fan - but he is 21 years old and already established as a Top 30 player - so how the hell can he be useless :rolleyes: Players develop at different levels and on different timescales - and yes - it's true that he gets nervous on the big occasion at the moment, but with practice, time and support he will get over that. I wonder if anyone here attacking him now achieved (or will achieve) half as much as he has at his age?

MariaV
12-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Well said Rosie. :D :yeah:

DrJules
12-02-2005, 08:56 PM
He was the last player to beat Roger Federer at Wimbledon.

AgassiDomination
12-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Ancic isnt usless, its just Hrbaty is useful ;)

DrJules
12-02-2005, 09:08 PM
:o

so much wasted talent :(

:scratch: I thought he was called Mario Anchoke

mini155
12-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Well I am not particularly an Ancic fan - but he is 21 years old and already established as a Top 30 player - so how the hell can he be useless :rolleyes: Players develop at different levels and on different timescales - and yes - it's true that he gets nervous on the big occasion at the moment, but with practice, time and support he will get over that. I wonder if anyone here attacking him now achieved (or will achieve) half as much as he has at his age?

:worship: you´re so wright....

almouchie
12-02-2005, 09:39 PM
thats new to me Anchoke !?
guess his mental strengthn isnt yet top class he will learn he has to , if wants to be a contender for big tournied
thou i thought he would improve more this year. he need a goos coach one that will allow he to make better use of his talent
becoz he really is & having Goran around to advise him can only help. he has a great game for serve & volley. he needs to work on his anticipation & court awareness

almouchie
12-02-2005, 09:41 PM
today every time mario gave Hrbaty a target at the net he lost the point. sometimes he isnt quick to react & that can be deadly on the net
he has good hands,& i thought it was smart to change tactics in second set on second serve to volley afterwards.

jacobhiggins
12-02-2005, 09:45 PM
He's overrated!

ys
12-02-2005, 10:06 PM
He is less useless than Ljubicic. When Ljubicic beats Federer at a Grand Slam or reaches Slam semis then it'll be changed.. At this point Ljubicic is a champion of wasted talent, hands down..

Fergie
12-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Ah poor baby :hug:

revolution
12-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Goran didn't fulfil till 30/31 when he won his treasured Wimby crown.

Ancic can still develop, but his tactics were questionable. Serve-volleying could have taken Hrbaty out, but he stayed back and was outmaneuvered.

DrJules
12-02-2005, 10:10 PM
He is less useless than Ljubicic. When Ljubicic beats Federer at a Grand Slam or reaches Slam semis then it'll be changed.. At this point Ljubicic is a champion of wasted talent, hands down..
:cuckoo: so far Ivan has achieved far more.

ys
12-02-2005, 10:27 PM
:cuckoo: so far Ivan has achieved far more.

There is only one kind of benchmark that exists in tennis, and that is Slams - the only place where real men's game is played. In that regard you probably won't find a Top 100 player who achieved less.. Maybe only Stepanek..:lol: But that would be a tie.. :lol:

mangoes
12-02-2005, 10:34 PM

lolololol :lol: ................true :D

prima donna
12-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Ancic is young, maybe even one day will lead Croatia to a Davis Cup himself, just because he tends to choke at big times in matches does not make him useless. He has proven his worth, being the last player to defeat the Swiss Champion, #1, Roger Federer (on grass that is) and thus, he is capable of beating anyone on any given day.

foul_dwimmerlaik
12-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Yes, he is.

Mimi
12-03-2005, 12:50 AM
he is at least more useful than you :rolleyes:, he makes thousands of monies by playing tennis and not like you, making thousands of threads to critise him whenever he lost :rolleyes:

Horatio Caine
12-03-2005, 10:17 AM
he is at least more useful than you :rolleyes:, he makes thousands of monies by playing tennis and not like you, making thousands of threads to critise him whenever he lost :rolleyes:

Well said! :worship:

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Ancic is young, maybe even one day will lead Croatia to a Davis Cup himself, just because he tends to choke at big times in matches does not make him useless. He has proven his worth, being the last player to defeat the Swiss Champion, #1, Roger Federer (on grass that is) and thus, he is capable of beating anyone on any given day.

that was in 2001 you hick tool

gooner88
12-03-2005, 03:09 PM

No it was in 2002 when Ancic beat Fed at wimby.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 03:10 PM
No it was in 2002 when Ancic beat Fed at wimby.
okay thats still not the time when Roger was Roger, 2003-present. :wavey:

_pyromatic
12-03-2005, 03:46 PM
okay thats still not the time when Roger was Roger, 2003-present. :wavey:

But he was still good then and Mario was just 18 at the time

s.m.
12-03-2005, 04:25 PM
he showed today that he can be useful
great job today from mario

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:30 PM
To ever have beaten Roger on grass is quite a feat in itself, considering that in 2001, he was quite a player (Henman beat him in 2001, btw, after he upset Sampras) and 2002 was Ancic.

BTW, you cannot use the word hick to describe an Italian or a New Yorker, that word pertains much more to your roots. You are from a 3rd world country, even if your roots are what you claim and have immigrated to Missouri. Nice job, fucko. Love ya.

*Ljubica*
12-03-2005, 04:34 PM
To ever have beaten Roger on grass is quite a feat in itself, considering that in 2001, he was quite a player (Henman beat him in 2001, btw, after he upset Pete) and 2002 was Ancic.

BTW, you cannot use the word hick to describe an Italian or a New Yorker, that word pertains much more to your roots. You are from a 3rd world country, even if your roots are what you claim and have immigrated to Missouri. Nice job, fucko. Love ya.

Since when was Croatia "Third World" :confused: Last time I visited, it was a modern, forward-thinking country with a growing economy.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:36 PM
To ever have beaten Roger on grass is quite a feat in itself, considering that in 2001, he was quite a player (Henman beat him in 2001, btw, after he upset Pete) and 2002 was Ancic.

:haha: prima-tool. prima-whitetrash :wavey: prima-hick
3rd-world :haha: have u ever been to croatia? :haha: TOOL

Mario played good to finish the dubs today, the might help if need in the 5th rubber.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Since when was Croatia "Third World" :confused: Last time I visited, it was a modern, forward-thinking country with a growing economy.
Rosie, you wouldn't be by any chance looking to stir up trouble in the giant cauldron that is MTF ? Not that you'd ever do such a thing.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:37 PM

dont worry about prima-tool, the kid is a european wanna be,

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:43 PM
:haha: prima-tool. prima-whitetrash :wavey: prima-hick
3rd-world :haha: have u ever been to croatia? :haha: TOOL

It's pathetic that you're actually having to recycle material that I used only yesterday to describe you. :worship:

Hm, I'm from Italy, which means that Greece, Switzerland and France are all ridiculously near. Why in the holy father's name would I have any desire to visit Croatia ? You've a serious sense of humor for being ridiculous enough to ask a question so stupid.

Do yourself a favor and stop while you're behind, the verbal beating I've given you is an MTF version of the Rodney King incident that occured in California a few years back.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:44 PM
It's pathetic that you're actually having to recycle material that I used only yesterday to describe you. :worship:

Hm, I'm from Italy, which means that Greece, Switzerland and France are all ridiculously near. Why in the holy father's name would I have any desire to visit Croatia ? You've a serious sense of humor for being ridiculous enough to ask a question so stupid.

Do yourself a favor and stop while you're behind, the verbal beating I've given you is an MTF version of the Rodney King incident that occured in California a few years back.

Im sry, everyone else im sry, like i that talked to few of you on MSN about this, it didnt take long for me to make Prima-tool look like a FOOL.

Mistaflava-check
Primatool-check

Next :drive:
GSM ME

*Ljubica*
12-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Rosie, you wouldn't be by any chance looking to stir up trouble in the giant cauldron that is MTF ? Not that you'd ever do such a thing.

No sweetie - GM doesn't need me to stir up trouble - it manages quite well all on it's own - it's just as I am someone who spent a year living in Croatia, I was genuinely interested in what you were basing your "Third World" assumptions on! I think Mike Jones has answered my question though - so happy posting :)

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:47 PM
No sweetie - GM doesn't need me to stir up trouble - it manages quite well all on it's own - it's just as I am someone who spent a year living in Croatia, I was genuinely interested in what you were basing your "Third World" assumptions on! I think Mike Jones has answered my question though - so happy posting :)
For a woman of your age, you present an awful lot of questions. Anyway, I was always told to respect my elders.

So ...

:worship: :worship: Grandmother MTF

s.m.
12-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Hm, I'm from Italy, which means that Greece, Switzerland and France are all ridiculously near.

than you should know that you are bordering with croatia
but i doubt very much you know that, because everything you are saying tells me that you are just an ignorate person

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:50 PM
but i doubt very much you know that, because everything you are saying that you are just an ignorate person

he's not from italy, the tool is from usa, but is trying with all this little heart to act European, even buying women's boots

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:51 PM
like i that talked to few of you on MSN about this, it didnt take long for me to make Prima-tool look like a FOOL.

This statement in itself basically sums up just how much you take MTF to the ass/heart, relax. It's only a message board, as I've said before ... I don't really care if I hurt your feelings or if you're thumb in mouth, because you advocate overachieving bald men, that can still be considered 2nd-rate. I'm not KarolBeckFan, that's about the only damage you've ever done. The kid is a basketcase though.

Continue to discuss me over breakfast, lunch and dinner. Attention is the 2nd highest form of flattery.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:51 PM
but i doubt very much you know that, because everything you are saying tells me that you are just an ignorate person
I think that you're missing the big picture, but try not to get offended. :)

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:52 PM
This statement in itself basically sums up just how much you take MTF to the ass/heart, relax. It's only a message board, as I've said before ... I don't really care if I hurt your feelings or if you're thumb in mouth, because you advocate overachieving bald men, that can still be considered 2nd-rate. I'm not KarolBeckFan, that's about the only damage you've ever done. The kid is a basketcase though.

Continue to discuss me over breakfast, lunch and dinner. Attention is the 2nd highest form of flattery.

i dont even have to try, now GMS ME again, i mean atleast make me work on having you looking like a fool you tool.

*Ljubica*
12-03-2005, 04:54 PM
For a woman of your age, you present an awful lot of questions. Anyway, I was always told to respect my elders.

So ...

:worship: :worship: Grandmother MTF

I am glad you find me interesting - and also glad you're far too well-brought up to ask those questions. Now run along and play son (or should that be grandson?)

fanancic
12-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Mario has a lot of talent.. If he hadn't he wouln't be here...in the final.
He has a problem with his nerves particulary for the great events but he is still young
I think that a lot of players would play like Ancic and havig his talent...
I don 't understand why whenever he lost a match, a lot of people in this forum creat threads in order to criticize him...
AJMO MARIO!!! I believe in you...

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:55 PM
I am glad you find me interesting - and also glad you're far too well-brought up to ask those questions. Now run along and play son (or should that be grandson?)
what can you expect from a guy who lives in New York with his parents.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:57 PM
i dont even have to try, now GMS ME again, i mean atleast make me work on having you looking like a fool you tool.
:worship:

He can rhyme, the wonders of hooked on phonics for the addicted MTF journeyman ( comes equipped with vCash and all ).

Wow ...

I...
Wonder...
What...
Else...
He...
Can...
Do!

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 04:59 PM
:worship:

He can rhyme, the wonders of hooked on phonics for the addicted MTF journeyman ( comes equipped with vCash and all ).

Wow ...

I...
Wonder...
What...
Else...
He...
Can...
Do!
okay come on now really, this is too easy for me. i just sit here, and how the tool is doing it all himself.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 04:59 PM
OOOO! Rosie is in ninja mode. It's good to see that you still have some pep in your step, even after menopause.

DrJules
12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Mario has a lot of talent.. If he hadn't he wouln't be here...in the final.
He has a problem with his nerves particulary for the great events but he is still young
I think that a lot of players would play like Ancic and havig his talent...
I don 't understand why whenever he lost a match, a lot of people in this forum creat threads in order to criticize him...
AJMO MARIO!!! I believe in you...

Ivan has carried Mario through the Davis Cup this year.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
okay come on now really, this is too easy for me. i just sit here, and how the tool is doing it all himself.
Try another tactic, this one is sort of well, WEAK.

Once again, you're made a mess of by moi.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Try another tactic, this one is sort of well, WEAK.

Once again, you're made a mess of by moi.

:haha: well i really have to go. and prima-tool has to get off the computer so him mom can check her email :wavey: tool

*Ljubica*
12-03-2005, 05:03 PM
OOOO! Rosie is in ninja mode. It's good to see that you still have some pep in your step, even after menopause.

When I reach the menopause be sure you'll be the first to know ;) I'm glad at least you know enough about women to know it exists. But in the meantime, I have "real life" things to do like cooking the evening meal - so I must leave you to your play-time now :wavey:

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:04 PM
and prima-tool has to get off the computer so him mom can check her email
Dance puppet.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:06 PM
When I reach the menopause be sure you'll be the first to know ;) I'm glad at least you know enough about women to know it exists. But in the meantime, I have "real life" things to do like cooking the evening meal - so I must leave you to your play-time now :wavey:
Most older women like gardens, well, guess what ? Rosie doesn't. She, um, likes MTF. Nothing wrong with that ... I'm just sayin.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Most older women like gardens, well, guess what ? Rosie doesn't. She, um, likes MTF. Nothing wrong with that ... I'm just sayin.

t-o-o-l Tool tool tool tool. go buy a purse euro wanna be.

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:10 PM
t-o-o-l Tool tool tool tool. go buy a purse euro wanna be.
You're a mess, go wash the dirt out from underneath your fingernails.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 05:12 PM
You're a mess, go wash the dirt out from underneath your fingernails.

:rolls: once again. he proves it himself. TOOL . you have to love this hick, who use personal attacks over the INTERNET SPACE. i mean really think about. TOOL

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:14 PM
who use personal attacks over the INTERNET SPACE. i mean really think about. TOOL
There is no such thing as internet space and if there was, your size 48 waistline would be occupying 98% of it.

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 05:17 PM
There is no such thing as internet space and if there was, your size 48 waistline would be occupying 98% of it.

dont u have anything better to do like go run lose a few LBs, what was last time you seen your balls, when you piss, its got to be hard with that round tummy. :wavey:

El Legenda
12-03-2005, 05:18 PM
thats all for me, its been set in stone, MIKE JONEESSSSSSS own Prima tool. cya all

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:19 PM
dont u have anything better to do like go run lose a few LBs, what was last time you seen your balls, when you piss, its got to be hard with that round tummy. :wavey:
Sadly, if I were to turn sideways I'd disappear! My looks are not something that can be critiqued, but like ... have you ever considered slitting your wrist ? Not suggesting that you should, I'm just sayin. For real. :wavey:

prima donna
thats all for me, its been set in stone, MIKE JONEESSSSSSS own Prima tool. cya all
Run Forest, Run.

El Legenda
Sadly, if I were to turn sideways I'd disappear! My looks are not something that can be critiqued, but like ... have you ever considered slitting your wrist ? Not suggesting that you should, I'm just sayin. For real. :wavey:

:haha: tool, go run and put down the clips

prima donna
12-03-2005, 05:21 PM
:haha: tool, go run and put down the clips
He can't tear himself away, we'll need the fire department to detach this runt from his computer.

_pyromatic
12-03-2005, 06:06 PM

Wow, that is in such bad taste

Frederick16
12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
its always fun to watch his matches!! i think he is an good player! and also a nice and far from arrogant player!! gooo supermario

Billabong
12-03-2005, 10:25 PM
;)

Federerthebest
12-04-2005, 12:45 AM

:haha: :haha: Brilliant :worship:

shotgun
12-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Ancic is not useless. If it wasn't for him losing all those matches, Ljubicic wouldn't be even close to equalling McEnroe's DC record, because the ties would have been decided on day 2 and therefore it would be likely that Ljubo didn't play the dead rubber on Sunday.

Think about it. :angel:

DrJules
12-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Ancic is not useless. If it wasn't for him losing all those matches, Ljubicic wouldn't be even close to equalling McEnroe's DC record, because the ties would have been decided on day 2 and therefore it would be likely that Ljubo didn't play the dead rubber on Sunday.

Think about it. :angel:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 01:53 AM

This entire thread all you've done is recycle his material back at him - like you did right here. So... I'm a little lost as to how this makes him look like a fool.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 03:29 AM
This entire thread all you've done is recycle his material back at him - like you did right here. So... I'm a little lost as to how this makes him look like a fool.

glad you can see the pattern, the point of my material, :retard:

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 03:54 AM
I think that you may have missed mine.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 03:58 AM
I think that you may have missed mine.

no, i got yours, still not sure what your thinking. i was just showing how stupid he sounds.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 03:59 AM
But... he didn't sound stupid. You did.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:07 AM
But... he didn't sound stupid. You did.

if he didnt sound stupid then you are a :retard: some if not most of his points were impossible to know over a computer screen. i mean are you really that stupid 2? :wavey:

why do you even go to college if you cant think, :retard:

did that sound good? thats how he sounds, and thats not stupid to you?

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:11 AM
some if not most of his points were impossible to know over a computer screen.

Oh.

Sort of like how you called a NYer a hick? :confused:

Or how about you commenting that he's not really European? :shrug:

Oh, but let me guess. You were just doing that to prove a point! But... but... you called him a "hick" before he called you anything. So I guess that kills that argument.

did that sound good? thats how he sounds, and thats not stupid to you?

But that really isn't how he sounds. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but his grasp on the English language is mighty impressive compared to yours. And I can make that comparison, because English isn't a first language for either of you.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:16 AM
Oh.

Sort of like how you called a NYer a hick? :confused:

Or how about you commenting that he's not really European? :shrug:

Oh, but let me guess. You were just doing that to prove a point! But... but... you called him a "hick" before he called you anything. So I guess that kills that argument.

before you say something like that, find out the facts, he called me all that in other thead. lets get the facts straight. :wavey:

nice try. SWING AND MISS, YOUR OUT

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:18 AM
But that really isn't how he sounds. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but his grasp on the English language is mighty impressive compared to yours. And I can make that comparison, because English isn't a first language for either of you.

I type fast, sometimes i go back and edit, but most people get what im saying.

SWING and MISS, 0 for 2

one more chance tiger.

jole
GSM Chole.

Chloe le Bopper
before you say something like that, find out the facts, he called me all that in other thead. lets get the facts straight. :wavey:

What does that have to do with this thread? :)

nice try. SWING AND MISS, YOUR OUT

You really need to let the sports analogies go, my friend. They make you sound like a 12 year old boy.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:19 AM
GSM Chole.

she is 0 for 2, for not even making sure, she knows what she is taking about

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:20 AM
Apparently one needs to review the detailed history of prima donna and rducky's online history in order to realize that Rducky sounds like a complete moron in here and pd doesn't.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:21 AM
What does that have to do with this thread? :)

what does a ball and bat have to do with each other? :confused: or ball and basket or a womens thing and guys thing :rolls:

thats all for me tonight, sleep tight sweetie :smooch:

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:22 AM
Apparently one needs to review the detailed history of prima donna and rducky's online history in order to realize that Rducky sounds like a complete moron in here and pd doesn't.

Chloe is stupid.

according to her, she sounds like a moron and i dont, if you thing about what PD has been saying and what I has been saying to me.

like me telling pd what he is telling me

chloe is tellig me, what im telling her

lets go over this

PD- ducky ur stuipd

Ducky- no ur stupid

according to chloe i sound stupid

then just now

ducky- chloe ur :retard:

chloe- no, you are a moron

who sounds stupid?

according to her, its HER :)

i rest my case.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:22 AM
"Women's thing" and "guy's thing"? I was saying something about a 12 year old boy....

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:23 AM
If it's any consolation, hon, I don't doubt that you have rounder fuller breasts than I do.

jole
12-04-2005, 04:24 AM

She broke your serve, and hasn't faced any break points this set.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:26 AM
She broke your serve, and hasn't faced any break points this set.

she just choked serving for the match. but what do you expect from a women with no ass.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:26 AM
she just choked serving for the match. but what do you expect from a women with no ass.
It's a pity that you took my share.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:27 AM
If it's any consolation, hon, I don't doubt that you have rounder fuller breasts than I do.
sounds about right. we are both flat cheasted.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:28 AM
sounds about right. we are both flat cheasted.
Hmmm.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:29 AM
If I posted a photo of my boobs would it be the most action you've seen in a year, Ducky?

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:31 AM
If I posted a photo of my boobs would it be the most action you've seen in a year, Ducky?

Please do.

This is the MTF most awaited "fight of the year", Chloe vs. RDucky, the two people that never concede an arguement.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:32 AM

nah, not that long, maybe 2 weeks, but with finals coming up, could go for 3 to 4 :D

well good work tonight Ms.Chloe, one hell of fight once again. :) :bigwave: we have to do this again sometimes, :wavey:

El Legenda
Please do.

This is the MTF most awaited "fight of the year", Chloe vs. RDucky, the two people that never concede an arguement.

we do this about 4-5 times a year, the last one was in Premium forum, only for paying fans :rolls:

Chloe le Bopper
Please do.

They never turn out to be all they were hyped to be.

He always runs out of energy... typical man ;)

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:33 AM
He always runs out of energy... typical man ;)

woohhooo LOW BLOW :(

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:35 AM
I'mz a man hater!

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:37 AM
I'mz a man hater!

I think you're flat chested.

Prove me wrong. :devil:

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:38 AM
I'mz a man hater!

....no action for you, in a while? ;)

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:41 AM
I think you're flat chested.

Prove me wrong. :devil:
OH NO! MTFers THINK I LACK THA BOOBAGE! MUST. POST. BOOBS.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:42 AM
MUST. POST. BOOBS.

Keep telling yourself that

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:43 AM
will do!

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:44 AM
Damn it.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:44 AM
What's in it for me?

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:45 AM
The satisfaction of knowing that you have made Grinder happy.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:48 AM
The satisfaction of knowing that you have made Grinder happy.
Hmmm... I need more than that.

And I already know that I have a nice rack, so compliments wont' suffice either.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:50 AM
What incentive will please you enough to do so?

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:51 AM
That is for you to come up with!

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:52 AM
I guess the priviledge of seeing Chloe's cleavage is solely reserved to Prima Donna.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:54 AM
I don't know about that.

I mean, half of my boobs were exposed to the world in another thread just the other day.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:55 AM
Why do you hate me?

Nah, it was more like 3/7 of your boobs.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Why do you hate me?
Scott, is that you?

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:57 AM
Scott, is that you?

Who's Scott?

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:58 AM
Scott, is that you?
:haha: if it is, he has said some means things about himself.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Who's Scott?

KBF :rolleyes:

Grinder
12-04-2005, 04:59 AM
How about, you send me a nice booby shot and I'll hook you up with Nicolas Mahut?

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:00 AM
:haha: if it is, he has said some means things about himself.

This is true.

prima donna
12-04-2005, 05:00 AM
How about, you send me a nice booby shot and I'll hook you up with Nicolas Mahut?
:wavey:

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:01 AM
Mahut is so last month. You need to get caught up on my athlete crushes.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:01 AM
(In an Italian/NYC accent to Prima Donna) How you doin'

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 05:02 AM
:wavey:

Hey my buddy is here :hug: you missed a one in a year show, me and Chloe put on some of best fights of all time :) then after, she helps me with homework :rolls:

Grinder
Mahut is so last month. You need to get caught up on my athlete crushes.

You are hard to please, now I'll have settle with some Anna Kournikova boob shots. :sad:

prima donna
(In an Italian/NYC accent to Prima Donna) How you doin'
No No ... How YOU doin?

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:03 AM
You are hard to please, now I'll have settle with some Anna Kournikova boob shots. :sad:
My athlete crushes are not that hard to keep up on!

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:04 AM
No No ... How YOU doin?

I doin' pretty well, my man, how 'bout you'self

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:04 AM
Okay, everybody keep up the pretend rough accent talk and I'll get all bothered.

Also, promise me a hookup with Crosby and it will be all but set, Grinder.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Okay, everybody keep up the pretend rough accent talk and I'll get all bothered.

Also, promise me a hookup with Crosby and it will be all but set, Grinder.

I don't know, that Anna Kournikova pic seems to have fullfilled my craving for boob shots for tonight. Maybe tomorrow?

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:06 AM
To RDucky and Prima Donna,

do you guys think this is fake:

http://www.wtnphotos.com/showphoto.php/photo/27723/cat/500/ppuser/36912
It's fake, not that you asked the one person around here that actually has boobs. Sorry, Ducky, yours dont' count ;)

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:07 AM
I don't know, that Anna Kournikova pic seems to have fullfilled my craving for boob shots for tonight. Maybe tomorrow?
Nah, the mood will have passed.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 05:07 AM
To RDucky and Prima Donna,

do you guys think this is fake:

http://www.wtnphotos.com/showphoto.php/photo/27723/cat/500/ppuser/36912

its not photo shoped if thats wat you are asking, but also its not her.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:09 AM
Nah, the mood will have passed.
Fine, Crosby will be yours after the picture of your boobs appears.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:10 AM
I never agreed on posting them nekkid.

El Legenda
12-04-2005, 05:10 AM
i can get you tons of picture of Chloe's best friend Leena :tape: mostly nude

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:11 AM
I never agreed on posting them nekkid.

It doesn't have to be 'nekkid', it leaves more to the imagination.

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:12 AM
i can get you tons of picture of Chloe's best friend Leena :tape: mostly nude

Is she hot?

I guess I'll go to bed with my boob shot craving only partially satisfied after realizing those Anna K. pics were fake.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:16 AM
It doesn't have to be 'nekkid', it leaves more to the imagination.
Pick a bra colour!

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:17 AM
Pick a bra colour!

Hmm, how about pink?

If not then black.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chloe le Bopper again.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:18 AM
Hmm, how about pink?

If not then black.
I can do either. Which is prefered?

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:19 AM
I can do either. Which is prefered?

I'm feeling the pink.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Alright.

HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO POSE?

Grinder
12-04-2005, 05:22 AM
Alright.

HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO POSE?

This isn't going to happen is it?

After this, it's going to be how do you want my facial expression to be?

Good night my sweets.

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 05:24 AM
Quitter.

DrJules
12-04-2005, 01:49 PM
This thread will look very very silly if Mario Ancic wins a live 5th rubber to win the Davis Cup. Cometh the hour cometh the man and that man may be super Mario.

*Ljubica*
12-04-2005, 04:28 PM
This thread will look very very silly if Mario Ancic wins a live 5th rubber to win the Davis Cup. Cometh the hour cometh the man and that man may be super Mario.

And he is playing it right now - let's see what happens............... ;)

AgassiDomination
12-04-2005, 05:29 PM

TOLD YA!

croat123
12-04-2005, 06:14 PM
no it won't. we would have not have had to play a fifth rubber had mario sacked up :)

still, it would be awesome if he could win this. maybe he could get some more self-confidence

Fergie
12-04-2005, 06:17 PM
still, it would be awesome if he could win this. maybe he could get some more self-confidence
That's for sure :)

DrJules
12-04-2005, 06:53 PM
:sport:

SloKid
12-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah well...:lol:
But to be fair Martinak is not a super player...

onewoman74
12-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Mario came through for his team and that's all that counts...congrats!!!!

amierin
12-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Apparently not. He pulled it out for his country.

mini155
12-04-2005, 08:12 PM
:rolleyes: at this thread even more...

Chloe le Bopper
12-04-2005, 08:14 PM
The Croat fans... fickle?! Never.

Scotso
12-04-2005, 08:18 PM
:lol:

fanancic
12-05-2005, 07:01 AM
Ancic useless???? Ha Ha ha... He won the 5th decicive match and offer Davis cup to Croatia and he is useless...?