30th November [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

30th November

SadrieL
11-30-2005, 07:48 AM
Sunderland v Liverpool: This game intrigues me, most people are writing off Sunderland without a thought. If anyone saw the reverse fixture at Anfield, Liverpool hardly put Sunderland away. Liverpool scored through a fantastic Xabi Alonso free kick, and couldn't put a 10 man Sunderland away. The asian handicap is +1 for Sunderland, and this is looking huge to me. Anyone else have thoughts on this game?

Dollars & Cents
11-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Maybe the bet won't lose as Liverpool may only win by the solitary goal again. However, Sunderland are the worst team in the league. One victory this season, and nearly 20 games at home in this division now since a victory. Added to that Liverpool have the best defensive record in the Premiership as they have kept more clean sheets than Chelsea. Liverpool under Benitez now are in the best domestic form ever.

To me even Liverpool to win @ 1.50 is value as Sunderland really are that bad. Other things to note are Liverpool have a busy schedule ahead and there may be some rotation but Benitez is looking at 3pts in this game.

For some fun bets try Crouch to finally score :eek:
Coral has a good offer for Crouch to score more goals than Sunderland in this match @ 5.00. He has to score sooner or later? Chances are he will start even though this will be his 4th match in 10 days. Got to be worth a shot?

Good luck

Straby
11-30-2005, 05:41 PM
AZ Alkmaar to rip defensive minded Litex Lovech apart @ 2.40. Vamos, lets do this. :cool:

Straby
11-30-2005, 08:18 PM
AZ score 2-0 with just 8 mins left. :D
What a money machine this team is.

Dollars & Cents
11-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah...great team and win even though Van Gaal's team selection was a little surprising. They have a great chance of winning the UEFA Cup this year, so unlucky last year in the Semi-finals.

Sunderland 0-2 Liverpool: when will Sunderland ever win at home in the Premiership. 21.00 at Gamebookers not to win at home this season - worth a try? They are bad, and another clean sheet for the Reds :dance: