Who will hand out/receive first bagel? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who will hand out/receive first bagel?

roddick#1tome
11-29-2005, 04:07 AM
federer was the last to give out bagel (not one but two) so who will follow him to hand out the first bagel of 2006? and who will receive?

i think safin, federer, n roddick will hand out some to some unexperienced players in the early rounds of AO...

Hola Mr. SK
11-29-2005, 04:18 AM
federer was the last to give out bagel (not one but two)
ohh,poor Gaston :sad:

TennisGrandSlam
11-29-2005, 04:36 AM
federer was the last to give out bagel (not one but two) so who will follow him to hand out the first bagel of 2006? and who will receive?

i think safin, federer, n roddick will hand out some to some unexperienced players in the early rounds of AO...

depends on surface :cool:

RonE
11-29-2005, 06:00 AM
My guess is that a certain player with a snout and hooves will hand out the first bagel of the year.

shotgun
11-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Nadal will hand out the first bagel of 2006 in Chennai. Take a look at the entry list and you'll see what I mean.

DrJules
11-29-2005, 10:58 AM
My guess is that a certain player with a snout and hooves will hand out the first bagel of the year.

:scratch: Since when did Roger Federer have a snout and hooves. :lol:

its.like.that
11-29-2005, 10:58 AM

are you forgetting Nalbandian v Davydenko? :confused:

Hola Mr. SK
11-29-2005, 12:44 PM
are you forgetting Nalbandian v Davydenko? :confused:
Actually that match was right after Roger v Gaston's!
So Nalby was the last to give out bagel!6-0 7-5 :D
Vamos!David!

adee-gee
11-29-2005, 12:46 PM
How the hell do I know :shrug:

RonE
11-29-2005, 01:42 PM
:scratch: Since when did Roger Federer have a snout and hooves. :lol:

The player I was referring to hails from Mallorca ;)

adee-gee
11-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Moya? ;)

RonE
11-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Moya? ;)

:lol: nice try ;)

adee-gee
11-29-2005, 01:51 PM
:lol: nice try ;)
:scratch: I can't think of any other tennis players from Mallorca :p

DrJules
11-29-2005, 02:00 PM

If it is not Rafael and Carlos. Who is it?

mallorn
11-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Sorry, off-topic:
Ron, I must own up to something. You may remember some months ago there was a thread about Rafa’s nickname, where you said you were going to call him Piggy and many people, me including, said it was derogatory and mean. Well, I recently realised that I was being a hypocrite. :eek:
I have been a huge ski-jumping fan for years and one of my all-time favourites is Andi Goldberger (now retired). Now before Andi jumped, he used to adjust his crash helmet and make this very funny/cute face, which reminded me of a pig’s snout, so I started calling him Piggy, very affectionately, of course. :angel:
It slipped my mind completely at the time of the nickname thread. When the ski-jumping season started last week I remembered this and my first thought was “OMG, I’m no better than Ron!” http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9554/iconredface3hq.gif (http://imageshack.us) But on second thought maybe I am slightly better ;) because I love Goldi, so my intentions were pure, so to speak, whereas you have Rafa on your “least favourite players” list. :p ;)
Anyway, just wanted to say that now I understand better what you meant when you said it was funny. :wavey:

Back to topic: no idea :shrug:

adee-gee
11-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Do you remember that exhibition they played on a beach in Spain. Rafa, Ferrer and a few others played, and they had some young kid who if my memory serves me correct was from Mallorca. Maybe that's who Ron is talking about :p

RonE
11-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Sorry, off-topic:

Ron, I must own up to something. You may remember some months ago there was a thread about Rafa’s nickname, where you said you were going to call him Piggy and many people, me including, said it was derogatory and mean. Well, I recently realised that I was being a hypocrite. :eek:
I have been a huge ski-jumping fan for years and one of my all-time favourites is Andi Goldberger (now retired). Now before Andi jumped, he used to adjust his crash helmet and make this very funny/cute face, which reminded me of a pig’s snout, so I started calling him Piggy, very affectionately, of course. :angel:
It slipped my mind completely at the time of the nickname thread. When the ski-jumping season started last week I remembered this and my first thought was “OMG, I’m no better than Ron!” http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9554/iconredface3hq.gif (http://imageshack.us) But on second thought maybe I am slightly better ;) because I love Goldi, so my intentions were pure, so to speak, whereas you have Rafa on your “least favourite players” list. :p ;)
Anyway, just wanted to say that now I understand better what you meant when you said it was funny. :wavey:

Back to topic: no idea :shrug:

:haha: :haha:

Good to see some people still have a sense of humour on this board :hug:

And Adam- that was strike two. One more guess remaining :p

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Beck will bagel Ljubicic.:retard:

Frederick16
11-29-2005, 05:50 PM
i go for that UAE player who will have an wc in doha!! :)