Best Dutch talent [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Best Dutch talent

..ikke..
11-27-2005, 08:18 PM
We really need new talented Dutch players on the ATP-tour!!
The Dutch talents with their highest ITF-ranking, highest ATP-ranking and age.

El Legenda
11-27-2005, 09:33 PM
never heard of them.

did you really need 3 threads on same topic?

JMG
11-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Huta-Galung has a good chance to get a top 200 rank. He's the only one I've seen, but of course I've heard of the others, too.

Kristen
11-28-2005, 05:35 AM
Forget the dutch men in the ATP. Turn your focus to wheelchair tennis, where the dutch players are more than capable of domination.

CooCooCachoo
11-28-2005, 10:42 AM
never heard of them.

did you really need 3 threads on same topic?

If you've never heard of them, it shows that you show little interest in prospects. Dutch players enjoyed great successes this year on the ITF Junior Tour, with two Grand Slam finals :)

CooCooCachoo
11-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Personally, I consider Haase the biggest prospect. I thinK Van der Duim and De Bakker are good prospects too. Huta Galung is not all that good, in my opinion. Sijsling has no chance of doing well on the ATP Tour, from what I have seen.

Horatio Caine
11-28-2005, 10:54 AM
I've not heard of any of them :o

...and, unfortunately, if Dutch tennis continues its latest trends, I doubt I will ever hear of them

adee-gee
11-28-2005, 10:55 AM
I just thought I'd mention that I quite like/d John Van Lottum :D

Horatio Caine
11-28-2005, 10:56 AM
I just thought I'd mention that I quite like/d John Van Lottum :D

So do / did I ;)

I also like Den Van Scheppingen....where is he these days? :(

adee-gee
11-28-2005, 10:59 AM
So do / did I ;)

I also like Den Van Scheppingen....where is he these days? :(
Not sure....Holland perhaps :shrug: :p

..ikke..
11-28-2005, 04:09 PM
I think Haase will have the best future
He played great at Wimbledon and the AO

madmanfool
11-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Didn't Haase just won a challenger as a qualy?
Never heard of the others

sorry, it was a futures tournament

Dutchie
11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Personally, I consider Haase the biggest prospect. I thinK Van der Duim and De Bakker are good prospects too. Huta Galung is not all that good, in my opinion. Sijsling has no chance of doing well on the ATP Tour, from what I have seen.

Tijn!
I actually agree with you here :lol:

Frederick16
11-28-2005, 06:47 PM
That Haase won a future in Isreal last week. But i checked the results of the others and they are not that good. But that Jesse has only played 20 pro tournamentes in his life or so but won 5 futures already and some finals and semifinals so it seems that he is not that bad...

..ikke..
11-28-2005, 08:11 PM
That Haase won a future in Isreal last week. But i checked the results of the others and they are not that good. But that Jesse has only played 20 pro tournamentes in his life or so but won 5 futures already and some finals and semifinals so it seems that he is not that bad...
They played mostly junior tournaments this year, except Huta-Galung
I made a fould actually, Thiemo is 17 years old ;)

Frederick16
11-28-2005, 09:24 PM
but that one has quite a record in futures so not real bad. if you can win futures you can do well in challengers... that others should also play higher if they are that good and not stick with the juniors

Frederick16
11-29-2005, 10:11 PM
am i the only non-dutch men to be interested in this???

or is this a question for the real tennisfan??

Kristen
11-30-2005, 12:54 AM
People on this board (GM) are probably not intelligent enough to know where dutch people come from, let alone the dutch players. I've only heard of 1,4 and 5... picked Robin as I've seen some decent results from the lad... his name sounds familiar. Not sure if I saw him playing some junior stuff at AO? Is this correct?

jole
11-30-2005, 12:57 AM
People on this board (GM) are probably not intelligent enough to know where dutch people come from, let alone the dutch players. I've only heard of 1,4 and 5... picked Robin as I've seen some decent results from the lad... his name sounds familiar. Not sure if I saw him playing some junior stuff at AO? Is this correct?

I tend to agree with you. :lol:

You are probably thinking about Robin Haase, as well. He had a very good Australian Open, losing to Kim in the semis.