Santoro Llodra in final ! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Santoro Llodra in final !

Marine
11-19-2005, 11:37 AM
They beat the Bryans in semi, 6/3 7/6 (9/7) wow :bigclap: :yeah:
It's their last match together, I hope they'll finish brilliantly !!

ALLEZ :angel:

WinterDreams
11-19-2005, 02:25 PM
:bigclap: :clap2: BRAVO :clap2: :bigclap:

Allez alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......z!!! :wavey:

*julie*
11-19-2005, 03:39 PM
:worship: GOOD LUCK TO THEM :worship:

Truc
11-19-2005, 05:50 PM
http://www.masters-cup.com/en/interviews/pdf/llodra_santoro3.pdf

LLODRA-SANTORO/Bryan-Bryan 6-3, 7-6
An interview with:
MICHAEL LLODRA and FABRICE SANTORO
THE MODERATOR: English and Chinese questions, please.
Q. Given everything that's been going on about the doubles, can you talk, both of you, a little bit about how you think the crowd have reacted to doubles and how exciting the matches have been for the public.
FABRICE SANTORO: I think most of the matches I saw on TV or I play on the court were good quality of tennis. Very spectacular points, and good atmosphere in the stand. The crowd was enjoying it. I think it's good for the game, it's good for doubles. And one more time you can see that when the doubles is at the good level, people like it a lot.
Many good points today again. Many good points in the first doubles semifinal earlier today. I mean, you should ask the crowd, but I think they enjoy it a lot.
MICHAEL LLODRA: Yeah, we come out, you know, they are waiting for the good points. It's always good for the player when we see the crowd, they like to react. So, no, it's good for us.
Q. (Question translated from Chinese). The second-set tiebreak, 7-7, Mr. Santoro stopped a little bit. What did you think at that point?
MICHAEL LLODRA: (Answering in Chinese). :confused:
FABRICE SANTORO: Well, for sure it was a key point. It was a very important one. At this point of the match I think anything can happen. If we lose the second set, they are back in the match and probably they can play better in the third set and beat us. So we are a little bit lucky at two, three points in the breaker, and finally we made it.
Q. What do you think about the final tomorrow, Paes and Zimonjic? You've played with Paes many times. What do you think about the final tomorrow?
MICHAEL LLODRA: It's gonna be an interesting match. Always the final is always tough to win. We are very happy to be in the final, and now we're gonna try to win. They are good players. We'll see tomorrow what's happening on the court.
Q. As we all know, Mr. Llodra, you've done some crazy things in the locker room. So if you win the title tomorrow, do you plan to do some crazy things to celebrate?
MICHAEL LLODRA: You will see. You will see. Maybe for the next match together, it can be interesting.
FABRICE SANTORO: Stay tuned tomorrow.
MICHAEL LLODRA: Some kind of..?
Q. Naked?
FABRICE SANTORO: Ah, naked, huh (smiling)?
MICHAEL LLODRA: Oh, naked (smiling). Maybe. Maybe. It depends on Fabrice, you know. He's the first one to -- he help me sometimes to do that.
FABRICE SANTORO: No. What do you want exactly? Ask him. Anything you want, he can do it (laughing).
Q. Both of you to take off clothes or something.
FABRICE SANTORO: Yes, yes, for sure. And then (laughter)?
MICHAEL LLODRA: It's in the program. That's the program. And after that, you want more (laughing)?
Q. If you can...
MICHAEL LLODRA: Yes? If you can..?
Q. If you are willing to do some crazy things.
MICHAEL LLODRA: Oh, many things. We have a good repertoire. No, don't worry about that. We are enough crazy to do something. We have to think about it during the night (smiling).

Allez! We want a striptease tomorrow! :bounce:

Hangdog
11-19-2005, 06:07 PM
Oh merci Truc! Really nice interview :) .
Micka :lol: I think nobody has any doubt that you're "enough crazy to do something".
So bravo, well done against Bryans and keep it doing the same way.
Allez les gars!

Via
11-19-2005, 10:22 PM
http://www.masters-cup.com/en/interviews/pdf/llodra_santoro3.pdf

:eek: :eek: :haha:

is there an audio/video record? lol

why is it their last match? is santoro quitting? or llodra??

i cant believe the journalists are encouraging/requesting a striptease :rolleyes: but yeah i'm sure they will oblige if they win!

unfortunately the telecast here has not shown any doubles so far :(

Truc
11-19-2005, 10:58 PM
why is it their last match? is santoro quitting? or llodra??smucav explained why in GM:
Llodra wants to concentrate on singles in 2006. His singles ranking fell outside the top 100 this year so he couldn't get into a lot of tournaments directly (& often missed qualifying tournaments because of doubles semifinals/finals).http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2707611&postcount=6

Marine
11-20-2005, 07:09 AM
:worship: BRAVO :worship:

6/4 6/3 7/6 !!!
I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY

silverwhite
11-20-2005, 07:17 AM
:woohoo:

silverwhite
11-20-2005, 07:18 AM
The both of them threw everything in their bags to the crowd. T-shirts, towels, even their shoes. Micka then threw the shirt on his back to the crowd, but Fab didn't. :lol:

Björki
11-20-2005, 09:26 AM
well done Mika & Fabrice. :yeah:
To bad they wont play together nextyear.

*julie*
11-20-2005, 09:38 AM
:D Great for them to end their partnership this way. They had to win this final and they did. Congrats to them!!! :yeah:

I am a bit sad to think that they won't play together anymore :sad: (maybe they will play the double for the Davis Cup :shrug: ).

Truc
11-20-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm so happy for them, what a thriller! :bigclap:
There are a lot of nice pics on GI, they look so happy after the match, it's a joy to watch.
Mika barefoot during the ceremony:

delsa
11-20-2005, 02:44 PM
:eek: :woohoo: :bounce: :aparty:
What a finish!

But too bad it's the end of their partnership though...:sad:

Next year, i heard Santoro will partner his Masters final's opponent Nenad Zimonjic. Did anybody else heard about it? :shrug:

Marine
11-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes, that's official, he'll be his partner. I have to admit this association won't be as exciting to follow.
I prefer "le dingo" and "le magicien" (dixit Lionel Roux) :lol:
I just have watched Stade 2, and Santoro said they didn't exclude the idea to play 1 or 2 tournaments together in 2006... ;)
And I suppose Forget will have some pression, anybody would understand he doesn't make play Santoro with Micka in DC... (I'm sorry for Arnaud :sad: )

Via, it seems Micka talked in "chinese" during 30 secondes in press conference... I suppose he said that -> njfhqhr<YRfhggfygqzgtzhgesu :lol:

Marine
11-20-2005, 04:38 PM
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20051120/all/l1645169.jpg
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20051120/all/l1645167.jpg
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20051120/all/l1645209.jpg

Via
11-20-2005, 09:39 PM
congrats, it's great to end on a high note! (and then never say never ;) ) thanks for the explanation, truc

And I suppose Forget will have some pression, anybody would understand he doesn't make play Santoro with Micka in DC... (I'm sorry for Arnaud :sad: )

why, what has this to do with arnaud?

Via, it seems Micka talked in "chinese" during 30 secondes in press conference... I suppose he said that -> njfhqhr<YRfhggfygqzgtzhgesu :lol:

and the translator nodded his head in comprehension and wrote this down:
很不差marine你的中文
which was never published unfortunately. ;)

WinterDreams
11-20-2005, 11:19 PM
:bigclap: :clap2: BRAVO :clap2: :clap2: BRAVO :clap2: :bigclap:

Thanks great pics and news :worship:

... Santoro said they didn't exclude the idea to play 1 or 2 tournaments together in 2006... ;)

It would be really great...

Marine
11-21-2005, 05:27 PM
why, what has this to do with arnaud?

If Santoro plays with LLodra, Arnaud won't make the double... (and I don't see him in single...)

Via
11-21-2005, 09:52 PM
:confused: you mean davis cup??

Cindy19
11-26-2005, 06:29 AM
bonjour!
here r some pix for u guys :wavey: