help me> [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

help me>

mutya
11-18-2005, 01:13 PM
i'm mutya.. from the philippines.. :wavey:
am having hard time getting info about igor.. can u help me.. :confused:
and please tell me where i can email or send messages to him.. please... please... :confused:
thanks.. am really glad am part of these.. friends?! ;) :D

Mara_M
11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
about the e-mails..we would like to know that too!!sorry we can't help about that!but about then news,u can find it here updated everyday(i try,with the help of my russians girls:angel: )!
and welcome again:bigwave:!

alelysafina
11-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Hello mutya! Welcome! :wavey: There is an Igor site that I think has contact with his management, but Its in russian... Let me know if you want the URL :)

mutya
11-19-2005, 02:40 PM
well.. that's so sweet of you guys.. :angel:
yes.. i wanna know the url.. :worship: i'm really having hard time finding infos and news about tennis, being far from your place :(
that is why, i'd really appreciate all your helps... ;)
Btw.. may i know ur nicknames ;)
thanks.. and please bear with me, for i'm really still coping with this site and all.. :sad:

Mara_M
11-19-2005, 02:53 PM
www.igor-andreev.ru
it took me 20 min to find the fotogallery(which is pretty complete,i must admit:angel:)!i was with the russian dictionary in my hand and :eek: on there..mum reall:haha: on me when she saw me:o!
i'm miruna:wavey:!

mutya
11-19-2005, 03:03 PM
i'd really appreciate ur helped... :worship: but i know no russian to help me read that.. :( how will i know if that's the photo gallery?!? :confused:

Dream
11-19-2005, 03:24 PM
www.translate.ru then click to one of the flag - the page will switch to other language :) It's not perfect, but I hope it'll translate "photos" :)

Dream
11-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Ok, I'll ease the task :) For both of you guys ;)
Фотогалерея = picture gallery :)
Общение = communication => dropping menu Форум=forum => О Игоре=about Igor => Вопросы для Игоря=Questions for Igor :) That's where you can ask (in English, too;) )

stella_artois
11-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Hallo Mutya!:wavey:

Welcome! (Im sort of new here too) :angel:

Yeepee questions for Igor? I had no idea it actually worked...haha...I reaaaaaally dunno what i'd ask him, what about you guys?? :cool:

Dream
11-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Me too :) Just don't wanna ask sth supid ;)

Кстати, Настя:) Ты же на Украине живешь, почему у тебя наш президент а аватарке? :)

Mara_M
11-19-2005, 05:11 PM
i'd really appreciate ur helped... :worship: but i know no russian to help me read that.. :( how will i know if that's the photo gallery?!? :confused:
it's easyer if u do like me...when u put the mouse on a link on the downs of teh page,where usually writes"opening apge http bla bla" it writes the russian name and the english name(like photogallery and home and stuff...)cuz the site model is an english one improoved(it took me 20 min to figure out and i've studied web design:o)!

Mara_M
11-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Ok, I'll ease the task :) For both of you guys ;)
Фотогалерея = picture gallery :)
Общение = communication => dropping menu Форум=forum => О Игоре=about Igor => Вопросы для Игоря=Questions for Igor :) That's where you can ask (in English, too;) )
:hug::hug::hug:!

Mara_M
11-19-2005, 05:14 PM
me too nastya&lena....i'm :confused: about what to ask!i would like to ask about the sopot thing but it's too :devil:!and i don't think he would answer:angel:!and it's his buisenss...but i'm so courious..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stella_artois
11-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Кстати, Настя Ты же на Украине живешь, почему у тебя наш президент а аватарке?

Я люблю Путина :angel: :devil:

i would like to ask about the sopot thing

:confused:

Mara_M
11-19-2005, 07:34 PM
girls don't post in russian...share with us u're messages:angel:!

Dream
11-20-2005, 10:00 AM
You're welcome, guys :)

Miruna, I just asked why Nastya has a pic of Putin in her avatar :) She said she just likes him ;)

What concern Sopot... Please use PM to discuss it :) You'll understand why, Настя ;)

Mara_M
11-20-2005, 08:19 PM
with me:angel:!nathii would kill me if i post it..so nastya talk in pm or mess!

mutya
11-21-2005, 06:25 AM
hi again.. now i'm lost with your topics.. anyways.. what's sopot?!? i agree with miruna.. pls don't put russian msgs.. it's not fair.. :) except miruna.. what can i call you guys?
thanks for your help.. especially the translations...

mutya
11-21-2005, 06:36 AM
hi again.. now i'm lost with your topics.. anyways.. what's sopot?!? i agree with miruna.. pls don't put russian msgs.. it's not fair.. :) except miruna.. what can i call you guys?
thanks for your help.. especially the translations...

Dream
11-21-2005, 11:59 AM
U're welcome :)

mutya
11-21-2005, 12:34 PM
oh well.. nwaiz.. may i know what sopot means? :)

mutya
11-21-2005, 12:41 PM
U're welcome :)

hi..:) wat can i call u?

{Annie}
11-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Sopot is a city in Poland

mutya
11-21-2005, 01:47 PM
well tnx annie.. :)

Mara_M
11-21-2005, 05:36 PM
yes sopot is in poland and there is a tournament there!
dream is lena..and i guess she wouldn't be :mad: on me cuz i've told u that:angel:!

Dream
11-21-2005, 06:16 PM
dream is lena..and i guess she wouldn't be :mad: on me cuz i've told u that:angel:!
:angel:

Mara_M
11-21-2005, 08:27 PM
so u're not:mad:,no:hug:?

mutya
11-21-2005, 10:32 PM
hi Lena:wavey: so, will Igor play on that tournamant.. :confused: i'm really really at lost with any news about him cause we don't have any european channels.. :mad: i just accidentally watched igor playing in davis cup 2005 in our solar sports via cable tv... ;)

stella_artois
11-22-2005, 01:39 AM
hi again.. now i'm lost with your topics.. anyways.. what's sopot?!? i agree with miruna.. pls don't put russian msgs.. it's not fair.. except miruna.. what can i call you guys?

I'm Nastya! :wavey:
Forgive us for the Russian :angel:

mutya
11-22-2005, 06:06 AM
I'm Nastya! :wavey:
Forgive us for the Russian :angel:

it's ok nastya.. ;) i'm just really really confused being far from all of u guys.. :( just pls inform me of wats new.. :angel:

Mara_M
11-22-2005, 07:36 PM
well,i'm trying to find smthing new,but i can't manage on russian sites..and on english ones there nothing about him...but i guess there wil be when he will start playing again:angel:!

mutya
11-23-2005, 09:45 AM
yeah.. heard about his injury.. too bad... :sad: tnx for having me informed... :angel: :worship:

mutya
11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
btw.. miru.. have you seen igor in person.. :confused:

r_alynutza_86
11-23-2005, 12:21 PM
btw.. miru.. have you seen igor in person.. :confused:

Yes she did ( hope u didn't get mad cauz i answered 4 u Miru :D ). I saw him 2 . This year was my 2-nd time at the romanian Open and i had the priviledge to see him 4 the 2-nd time and....:P....to talk to him ( a feu things....not to much). But....next year i won't waste my time...lol....i will talk to him as much as i can cauz he is such a great guy ( im my opinion)http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2405/igorscoby7nc.th.jpg (http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igorscoby7nc.jpg)

mutya
11-23-2005, 02:20 PM
i think miru will not get mad.. :angel: really?! lucky u... ;) i envy u guys... too bad for me... :sad: hope someday i can go there and watch him play.. ;) is he really cute in person?!? btw.. how's his injury? can he play now? :confused:

Dream
11-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Nothing new about Igor yet :( He hasn't been to his site lately.

BTW, r_alynutza_86, I saw you on Igor's forum ;)

r_alynutza_86
11-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Nothing new about Igor yet :( He hasn't been to his site lately.

BTW, r_alynutza_86, I saw you on Igor's forum ;)

What is your name there ( on igor's site)? I think that u told me ( right?) but i forgot :d. Do u really think that "Igor" ( from the forum) is really Igor Andreev?I don't really know what to say. I look 4ward to seeing him online to ask him a few questions ( 2 the most) just to see if he gives me the same answers or at least similar 2 the ones he gave me at the Romanian Open.

r_alynutza_86
11-23-2005, 05:40 PM
i think miru will not get mad.. :angel: really?! lucky u... ;) i envy u guys... too bad for me... :sad: hope someday i can go there and watch him play.. ;) is he really cute in person?!? btw.. how's his injury? can he play now? :confused:

Yes...he is very cute ( althow in my opinion he was cuter with shorter hair). HAven't u seen my pic with him ( don't mind me thow....there was a little incident before the pic was taken so a has a pretty weird face expression :D ).If u want some pix with him...send me a personal message with your e-mail adress k? He got an operation and won't be able to play for some time but ...anyways...there r no tournaments left so...maybe he will start playing ta the begining of 2006.

Mara_M
11-23-2005, 10:40 PM
mutya:yes i've seen igor and is very very cute..and shy;)!i don't mind alina answered (kill her:lol: )!
lena:yes alina had more luck with igor site than me:angel:!
alina: wich pic do u mean?yours?have u posted the "hand pic"?

mutya
11-24-2005, 10:42 AM
alina :wavey: : already sent u a pm... bout the pix.. thanks in advance ;)
miru :wavey: : have u already posted ur pix with Igor? really hoe u'll share it with me... ;)

btw.. guys,, do you have a friendster account? www.friendster.com :confused:

Dream
11-24-2005, 02:27 PM
Alina: I'm Mermaid there :) Though have only one post, I guess :)

r_alynutza_86
11-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Alina: I'm Mermaid there :) Though have only one post, I guess :)

Ok. i noted it down ( your nick i mean cauz i have the bad habbit 2 forget :D). i can't wai tto see him online ( igor i mean).i am curious if is really him :D

r_alynutza_86
11-24-2005, 04:20 PM
alina :wavey: : already sent u a pm... bout the pix.. thanks in advance ;)
miru :wavey: : have u already posted ur pix with Igor? really hoe u'll share it with me... ;)

btw.. guys,, do you have a friendster account? www.friendster.com :confused:

I left u a pers mess too :D

r_alynutza_86
11-24-2005, 04:22 PM
yes..i posted the "hand pic" but..let me remind u again that...after the incident...i took a step back and apologise and then took the pic . I think it is posted on the thread for Igor pixmutya:yes i've seen igor and is very very cute..and shy;)!i don't mind alina answered (kill her:lol: )!
lena:yes alina had more luck with igor site than me:angel:!
alina: wich pic do u mean?yours?have u posted the "hand pic"?

Dream
11-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Alina, it's hard to see him online - you should be lucky :) Just ask and he'll answers later ;)

r_alynutza_86
11-24-2005, 04:49 PM
i did ask :D. maybe i will be lucky one day :D

Mara_M
11-24-2005, 07:43 PM
lena..i think alina will catch him online cuz i guess he enter only in weekends:angel:!anyway..good luck alina!
mutya..alina had posted my pic with igor and hope she will erase it soon till i cut myself from the pic!at least from one of them!

r_alynutza_86
11-24-2005, 08:49 PM
i erased it miru. and let's hope i will catch him online. i think i will have my comp open from 15.30 till 00.40 :) saturday and sunday :)). i really want to see if is really him.

Mara_M
11-25-2005, 12:24 AM
damn i have to go to teh party on saturday..anyway if u catch him online give me an sms:angel:!
thanks for the pic..and for the article;)!and help me tomorrow to register on that site!

r_alynutza_86
11-25-2005, 04:28 AM
ok i will sms u and i will help u if i will be online

mutya
11-25-2005, 04:57 AM
i erased it miru. and let's hope i will catch him online. i think i will have my comp open from 15.30 till 00.40 :) saturday and sunday :)). i really want to see if is really him.

alina :wavey: .. i know u can't send me sms.. but i hope just send me a pm if u catched him online or if it's really him.. ok.. tnx... ;)

Mara_M
11-25-2005, 04:36 PM
we don't know if it's him for real:shrug:!

r_alynutza_86
11-25-2005, 08:55 PM
alina :wavey: .. i know u can't send me sms.. but i hope just send me a pm if u catched him online or if it's really him.. ok.. tnx... ;)

Ok ...i will send u a pers mess.

r_alynutza_86
11-25-2005, 09:07 PM
we don't know if it's him for real:shrug:!

Miru...i don't know why but...i have this really weird feeling that it will be him.and it's such a strong feeling....like the 1 i had about his injury ( i felt lik ehe will get injured at BCR. i really did and when Carmen saw him injured...lol...she just looked at me and she was spechless...i am not kidding....u can ask) so....now...i can only hope...althow i won't have what 2 talk to him but....anyways....i don't know how 2 say it but....i just wanna change a few words with him

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 01:13 AM
alian u first said u don't belive it's him..i belive the open thing....anyway..i wish u luck..i guess if i would talk to him i would melt on my chair:o!

r_alynutza_86
11-26-2005, 07:33 AM
alian u first said u don't belive it's him..i belive the open thing....anyway..i wish u luck..i guess if i would talk to him i would melt on my chair:o!

yeah...i know i said i don't belive but...in my mind i could no t say 100% "is not him". i had some doubths about this so....i don't know why but...i think there is a chance to be him.alll i can do right now is wait. coomon Miru...u hdn't melted when u erre face to face ( when i spoked 2 him) ...u defenetly won't melt now.

mutya
11-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Miru...i don't know why but...i have this really weird feeling that it will be him.and it's such a strong feeling....like the 1 i had about his injury ( i felt lik ehe will get injured at BCR. i really did and when Carmen saw him injured...lol...she just looked at me and she was spechless...i am not kidding....u can ask) so....now...i can only hope...althow i won't have what 2 talk to him but....anyways....i don't know how 2 say it but....i just wanna change a few words with him

well.. alina.. i do hope u can..and do hope it's really him.. "it's still better to try, than to sit and wonder why.. ;) "

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 12:56 PM
yeah...i know i said i don't belive but...in my mind i could no t say 100% "is not him". i had some doubths about this so....i don't know why but...i think there is a chance to be him.alll i can do right now is wait. coomon Miru...u hdn't melted when u erre face to face ( when i spoked 2 him) ...u defenetly won't melt now.
i did melt...remember i can't say i thing :o !

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 12:57 PM
well.. alina.. i do hope u can..and do hope it's really him.. "it's still better to try, than to sit and wonder why.. ;) "
exactly:lol:...why don't u try to make an account there?we don't know russian eighter:o!

mutya
11-26-2005, 01:03 PM
hi miru.. :wavey: do believe we're both online now.. may i know what time and day in ur country today.. here in the Philippines it's a saturday at 9:05 in the evening.. ;)

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 01:35 PM
it's saturday 3:35 pm;)!and i usually just woke up at this time(that will change when i start school again:o)!yeah,both online!

mutya
11-26-2005, 01:46 PM
we are just six hours earlier from ur contry.. it's ur vacation time today? when are u going to start classes again? :confused: sorry, :topic: maybe a little too personal.. if u don't mind.. :)

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 01:48 PM
of course i don't mind:lol:!it's saturday,we don';t study on saturday and anyway it's a teachers protest so we were off classes for a monts:woohoo:!

mutya
11-26-2005, 01:58 PM
i love to study there if that's the case, cause i have a class earlier this morning... :mad:

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 02:00 PM
i have classes in the early morning too :angel:!from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm!

mutya
11-26-2005, 02:16 PM
but because of ur teacher's protest, u don't have classes today? :confused:

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 02:24 PM
no,we usually don't have classes in weekends;)!

mutya
11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
ok.. ;) heard ul be having a party.. :dance: have fun!!! :D ;)

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 02:45 PM
yeap...and alina isn't coming:(!

mutya
11-26-2005, 03:08 PM
she must have a good reason for that.. ;) speaking of alina.. how is her hunt on 'real' Igor online? does she had any discoveries yet? :confused:

r_alynutza_86
11-26-2005, 03:13 PM
she must have a good reason for that.. ;) speaking of alina.. how is her hunt on 'real' Igor online? does she had any discoveries yet? :confused:

I couldn't go cauz i have a lot of homework.College is really hard . :D. he wasn't online. yet.

mutya
11-26-2005, 03:20 PM
oh well.. same here, i'm a college student,,thank goodness i'm done with my thesis... :D im hoping for the best outcome about ur discovery with Igor ;) :angel:

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 03:24 PM
actually she is stick with the pc waiting for igor:aplot::lol:!

mutya
11-26-2005, 03:29 PM
actually she is stick with the pc waiting for igor:aplot::lol:!

miru.. let her be.. think about it, ur also going to benefit whatever alina will discover... :lol: right alina..? ;)

r_alynutza_86
11-26-2005, 03:32 PM
miru.. let her be.. think about it, ur also going to benefit whatever alina will discover... :lol: right alina..? ;)

a....well...i guess so...i mean...i will tell u guys if is him or not but...let's hope he will go online some time soon :D

mutya
11-26-2005, 03:36 PM
too bad i don't know how to read russian letters and can't understand russian.. :rolleyes: just tell us okay. and we'll be happy for u.. ;)

r_alynutza_86
11-26-2005, 03:43 PM
too bad i don't know how to read russian letters and can't understand russian.. :rolleyes: just tell us okay. and we'll be happy for u.. ;)

i don't know rusian eighter...i culd barelly understand what the site was saying...i kept hitting "copy" and "paste" the text in www.freetranslations.com

mutya
11-26-2005, 03:56 PM
wow.. :eek: that patient huh.. ;) :worship: u give ur whole efforts and it will be given in return.. :angel: ;)

Mara_M
11-26-2005, 03:59 PM
:lol: of course mutya u know we don't know russian eighter:lol:!

mutya
11-26-2005, 04:17 PM
i thought alina knew.. or studied russian.. :lol: now i know... :haha:

r_alynutza_86
11-26-2005, 04:24 PM
i thought alina knew.. or studied russian.. :lol: now i know... :haha:

no..i don't study russian. i have been studying english for 13 years and i still don't speak it well cauz in hight school ( 4 years) we didn't do much :( and now i study english and spanish.

mutya
11-26-2005, 04:28 PM
now u can speak to igor using two languages... ;) maybe it will be the key to something else right?! we'll never know,, ;) and besides, ur patient enough to that translation thing in the net.. :angel:

r_alynutza_86
11-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Oh my god..look girlz...there won't ever be something between me and Igor so...plz stop saying that k? i think i will die of "verguenza" :P if he will get an acount here and see all our posts

mutya
11-26-2005, 04:38 PM
:lol: nothing's wrong with that.. ;) we'll never know.. :p just invite me or tell me if.. u know.. :D ;) :p

Mara_M
11-27-2005, 07:58 PM
:lol:alina,what's the big deal?i think he would be pleesed to see what we are talking:lol:!and u remember u waas the only girl on wich igor put his hand on in teh pic..so;)!