Hilarious picture request - someone please find it! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hilarious picture request - someone please find it!

Horatio Caine
11-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey guys. :bigwave:

One of the funniest pictures I've ever seen was when the new stadium was opened in Canada for the AMS event...I think it was 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyway, there was a picture of about 6 pros in traditional robes (white with blue lace or something) and I remember Henman and Moya looking like they were having a joke...Henman's face and the position where his hands were was an absolute classic....

...anyone got that picture or knows where it is in GM? I need it!! :haha: :haha:

RogiFan88
11-16-2005, 01:11 PM
By 'traditional robes (white with blue lace or something)', you wouldn't be referring to hockey jerseys, would you?? :confused: :p :rolleyes:

[Check getty Image 51117266]

Horatio Caine
11-16-2005, 01:33 PM
By 'traditional robes (white with blue lace or something)', you wouldn't be referring to hockey jerseys, would you?? :confused: :p :rolleyes:

Probably - I'm ignorant when it comes to hockey :lol: ;)

Is there a link please? Thanks

R.Federer
11-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I remember this
The jerseys had the name of some Canadian team, I think Maple Leaf? But they were just sports jerseys, not..... traditional robes :)

I remember andi and Roge (with long hair) standing next to each other. I am quite sure it was right after Roge win his first Wimbledon.
I will see if I can search internet

alelysafina
11-16-2005, 01:45 PM
THE TEETH!!!! THE TEETH!!!

Im scared for life now :scared:

RogiFan88
11-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Not Maple Leaf, The Toronto Maple LeafS!! ;)

R.Federer
11-16-2005, 02:00 PM

One of the funniest pictures I've ever seen was when the new stadium was opened in Canada for the AMS event...I think it was 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyway, there was a picture of about 6 pros in traditional robes (white with blue lace or something) and I remember Henman and Moya looking like they were having a joke...Henman's face and the position where his hands were was an absolute classic....

...anyone got that picture or knows where it is in GM? I need it!! :haha: :haha:

I would say, go to Roge's forum and go to a thread called "Lets post more Great Roge pictures" -- in that thread, you must go to August 2003, and you will find it.

He is with long hair, and he is standing next to andi, and the jersey will write "Maple Leafs" on it. Other pictures also are post there.

They are white jersey with blue leaf. I do not know if anyone saved them

NINA_BCN
11-16-2005, 02:06 PM
:sad: Toronto...:sad: I miss that city.

RogiFan88
11-16-2005, 02:10 PM

You do? What's so great about it? :p ;)

NINA_BCN
11-16-2005, 02:16 PM
You do? What's so great about it? :p ;)
:nerner: Dunno. Maybe I miss the great time I had there. :p

Peoples
11-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Does anyone have the picture with Federer hitting a two-handed backhand shot?

artlinkletter
11-16-2005, 05:57 PM

Born and raised here. :D And yes, they were all wearing the hockey jersey. I think in 2000 they wore Mounty Hats. lol

RogiFan88
11-16-2005, 11:29 PM
Mounty Hats? MountIE Hats... ;)

Marat looked so cute in that Mountie Hat when he won in 2000.

cath777
11-17-2005, 01:50 AM

Is this the picture you're looking for? New stadium was opened in 2004.

http://www.lta.org.uk/News/BritishNews/Archives/Archives2004/040728TorontoHenman.htm