Ljubicic tells Coria and company to shut up [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ljubicic tells Coria and company to shut up

RickDaStick
11-15-2005, 09:51 PM
I know you Ljubo haters will be licking your chops on this one, but he makes a valid point.

http://www.masters-cup.com/en/interviews/pdf/ljubicic2.pdf

Its on bottom of 3rd page.

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 09:56 PM
tells it like it is, like it or not. :)

R.Federer
11-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Unrelatd to that, he says "I had 3-0 in the tiebreaker". That is wrong, isn't it? (Page 2)

Frank Winkler
11-15-2005, 09:58 PM
well i he is one of the big servers. so on fast surfaces he makes more money.
Its his livelyhood. Not an objective opinion.
He is not the fan who watches tennis year in year out.

RickDaStick
11-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Unrelatd to that, he says "I had 3-0 in the tiebreaker". That is wrong, isn't it? (Page 2)

What he meant was he was down 0-3 but still felt like he had a chance.

revolution
11-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Yep, I totally agree, although maybe the court should be outdoor HC, and not carpet.

lau
11-15-2005, 10:02 PM
:crying2: "Now there are no fast courts. Nowhere in the world" :crying2:

j/k, sorry, I couldn´t help it :lol:

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:04 PM
He told Coria to shut up :haha: just great :)

shotgun
11-15-2005, 10:06 PM
I agree in part. There are indeed less tournaments played on carpet surface than there were ten years ago. Of course, not despising the fact that he is overreacting to the subject in some parts of interview, probably because he had just lost a match in a third set tie-break.

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I agree in part. There are indeed less tournaments played on carpet surface than there were ten years ago. Of course, not despising the fact that he is overreacting to the subject in some parts of interview, probably because he had just lost a match in a third set tie-break.

I guess you didnt read the whole thing, when he said this match was not important at all :rolleyes: ,he said same thing before then match

ClaycourtaZzZz.
11-15-2005, 10:08 PM
:rolls:

tangerine_dream
11-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Is this the offending paragraph?

I would like to go back to Coria's interview yesterday, what he said, the court it's fast. I mean, if you go back to 10 years ago, the players in the Masters Cup were Sampras, Stich, Becker, Ivanisevic, Krajicek, these guys. Now we have French Open indoors. I think they should just shut up and play and be happy because the conditions out there are really slow wherever you go, even in the Wimbledon. A few years back, Hewitt and Nalbandian played Wimbledon final without playing one volley. I think they should just be happy, I mean, the way tennis went. If they find difficulties playing on some court, you know, then it's unfortunate for them. But I think they are really advantaged all year long.

I don't understand this comment.

Kip
11-15-2005, 10:10 PM

Yep!

What Coria and the others have
said makes sense as well.

Yet, it is what it is
and you've got to deal.

R.Federer
11-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Is this the offending paragraph? I don't understand this comment.

I think he is just saying that in many cases if the game is quicker you can chase your serve to the net and volley thereafter. When the game is slower, this is harder to do - so he is pointing to hewitt/nalbandi as the proof that Wimbledon is slower, because there was no way/need to come in after serve

DrJules
Much has been made about the speed of the court and how it favours servers. Ljubicic has lost his serve once to Coria and 2 times to Federer in his 2 matches. This is a server who this year went over 80 service games without losing serve. Roger Federer has lost serve 3 times to Nalbandian and 3 times to Ljubicic in 2 matches. Today Coria and Nalbandian managed to have 12 service breaks. If this court was as fast as claimed I would have expected fewer service breaks. In fact Ljubicic and Federer seem to be losing serve more than usual.

shotgun
I guess you didnt read the whole thing, when he said this match was not important at all :rolleyes: ,he said same thing before then match

You're right, maybe he didn't give a damn at all losing the match in the third set tie-break. He's already used to this kind of stuff. :devil:

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:13 PM
It's funny when Ljubo says that there are good servers that aren't in the top of rankings because there are no longer fast courts . :rolleyes:

If a good server isn't in the top of rankings isn't because of the fact that the fast courts haven't disappeared but maybe these good servers are nothig but a serve :aplot: and the rest of their game suck .

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Yep!

What Coria and the others have
said makes sense as well.

Yet, it is what it is
and you've got to deal.

makes great sense when he says courts are like ICE, but 7 other players say they are sticky, :confused:

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:15 PM
You're right, maybe he didn't give a damn at all losing the match in the third set tie-break. He's already used to this kind of stuff. :devil:

yeah because he planned do lose it in 3rd set TB. :confused:

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:16 PM
It's funny when Ljubo says that there are good servers that aren't in the top of rankings because there is no longer fast courts . :rolleyes:

If a good server isn't in the top of rankings isn't becaue of the fact that the fast courts haven't disappeared but maybe these good are servers are nothig but a serve :aplot: and the rest of their game sucks .

well he proved today his game is not just serve. His serve sucked today and had a chance to win.

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:17 PM
makes great sense when he says courts are like ICE, but 7 other players say they are sticky, :confused:

He used the word " ice " as a metaphor of the word " very fast "

In spanish tennis slang when it is used the word " ice " to talk about the court , it means " very fast "

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:18 PM
He used the word " ice " as a metaphor of the word " very fast "

In spanish tennis slang when it is used the word " ice " to talk about the court , it means " very fast "

so its really fast, but somehow also Sticky? yeah thats much better. thats why there is so many breaks of serve.

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:18 PM
well he proved today his game is not just serve. His serve sucked today and had a chance to win.

He has a powerful game from the baseline , he isn't one of those players that are just good servers and aren't able to play rallies decently

RickDaStick
11-15-2005, 10:22 PM
He has a powerful game from the baseline , he isn't one of those players that are just good servers and aren't able to play rallies decently

Neither is anyone else in Shanghai

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Neither is anyone else in Shanghai

I wasn' talking about the TMC , Ljubo has made a general comment about ATP tour rankings saying that there are guys being good servers that they aren't in the top because of the lack of fast courts, and i think if a good server isn't in the top is just a matter of the rest of his game sucks

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:30 PM
so its really fast, but somehow also Sticky? yeah thats much better. thats why there is so many breaks of serve.

It's sticky when the player has to move on the court and it's difficult to move on it , and even Agassi has said the court is fast and sticky, it isn't a contradiction at all . The "sticky " is about the movements of players and the " fast " is about court speed

nermo
11-15-2005, 10:37 PM
If a good server isn't in the top of rankings isn't because of the fact that the fast courts haven't disappeared but maybe these good servers are nothig but a serve and the rest of their game suck . posted by galaxy storm
:yeah: agree

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:42 PM
It's sticky when the player has to move on the court and it's difficult to move on it , and even Agassi has said the court is fast and sticky, it isn't a contradiction at all . The "sticky " is about the movements of players and the " fast " is about court speed

If the court is sticky enought to slow down players movement, i think it can slow down a little almost no weight tennis ball.

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:47 PM
If the court is sticky enought to slow down players movement, i think it can slow down a little almost no weight tennis ball.

All the 8 players have said that the court is sticky , also Ljubicic " it's really difficult to move on the court because it's really sticky " , an about court speed 6 of the 8 have say it is fast , and two of the 8 ( Federer and Ljubicic ) say isn't fast.

Each opinion is subjective :shrug:, and above all it depends on if the player has a big serve or not...

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:49 PM
All the 8 players have said that the court is sticky , also Ljubicic " it's really difficult to move on the court because it's really sticky " , an about court speed 6 of the 8 have said it was fast , and two of them ( Federer and Ljubicic ) say isn't fast.

Each opinion is subjective :shrug:, and above all it depends on if the player has a big serve or not...

well you cant say 6 out of 8, there is like 68 players ;) there now, so lets wait to see what they say :lol:

shotgun
11-15-2005, 10:51 PM

"Again, I say it, I feel really upset because I felt I deserved this one."

:retard:

Galaxystorm
11-15-2005, 10:55 PM
well you cant say 6 out of 8, there is like 68 players ;) there now, so lets wait to see what they say :lol:

I guess Puerta would say : " I'm playing on ice " and Gonzalez : " I don't care less about the court , my forehand is dangerous on all the surfaces "

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
"Again, I say it, I feel really upset because I felt I deserved this one."

does that mean, what he said about the courts was because he was upset, geeezz READ-THINK, takes u a long way.

shotgun
11-15-2005, 11:03 PM
does that mean, what he said about the courts was because he was upset, geeezz READ-THINK, takes u a long way.

You tell me. :lol:

DrJules
11-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Court speed has been adjusted to satisfy the spectators. Most spectators do not want a game totally dominated by serve or one with rallies which regularly laast 30 or more stokes. It is not a surprise that rebound ace tends to provide the best tennis.

I feel the sticky surface is a major issue. It seems very bad that a tournament is played on a surface which is very likely to cause injuries. There are enough injured players.

El Legenda
11-15-2005, 11:26 PM
You tell me. :lol:

Yes Sir,

No it does not mean that :) :bigwave:

Horatio Caine
11-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Well I would have told Coria to shut up years ago...but I'm glad Ljubo did it...better late than never! :lol: :yeah:

prima donna
11-15-2005, 11:46 PM
His serve never sucked, Federer's return game was just that good and near the end he had a bit more success getting just as many balls in as before.

Stats:
28 1st serves in:
Only 3 aces.

That was in the earlier portion of the 2nd set. Ivan does happen to have an all-around game and a nice backhand, he is a world class player and defrauds the sport by doing himself the injustice of not being ranked in the Top 5 or atleast the Top 10. Get it together already. :eek:

Why's it Coria and company, the main drama queen was Rafael the last time I checked. :rolleyes:

redsox1133
11-15-2005, 11:49 PM
i dont really like when players talk bad about other players...i think safin took the right route in saying he and andy done really get along but he is not going to talk about it

Baseline
11-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Ljubicic saying tour events were faster in the past overlooks that many events were held on clay that are now held on faster surfaces, e.g. US Open held on clay through 1977. Hard courts are by far the dominant surface of the current tour, 2 of the 4 slams, and of 9 MS held, 4 are on hard, 3 on clay, 2 on carpet, and none on grass.

As for there not being any fast courts anywhere today except in Croatia, I have two questions:

- what surface is in Croatia that is unlike anything else on the tour and the only fast court on the planet?

- how is the Teraflex court used for the YEC in Germany in the 90s and considered too fast by even Sampras different from the Teraflex court used in Shanghai today?

Scotso
11-16-2005, 12:05 AM
whine whine whine.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 12:07 AM
whine whine whine.

i think he beat Coria pretty easy :)

Baseline
11-16-2005, 12:09 AM
Alexander slams hard surfaces, By Margie McDonald
The Australian 16nov05

THE key to reducing the sport's increasing injury toll lies in reducing the number of tournaments on hard courts, rather than shortening the season.

That is the view of Fed Cup captain John Alexander, a former top-10 Australian player, who said hard courts could be directly blamed for turning the men's glamorous end-of-year tournament, the Masters Cup in Shanghai, into a farce.
Only one of the top five men in the world, Roger Federer, is left in the eight-man event in China after just two days of competition following the withdrawal early yesterday through injury of Spain's world No.2 Rafael Nadal and No.5 Andre Agassi.

Before the tournament began American Andy Roddick and Russia's Marat Safin withdrew from the ATP-ITF's $US3.7 nmillion ($5.07m) event with injuries, while Lleyton Hewitt pulled out because of the impending birth of his first child.

There have been growing calls for the season, which extends from the first week of January to mid-November (or early December for players involved in the Davis Cup final), to be shortened.

But Alexander said the number of matches played had little bearing on injuries and more to do with the courts, as well as the intensity of the physical contest and pace of the game with vastly improved racquets and balls.

"I have absolutely no doubt I played more events in 1975 than anyone on the circuit today," Alexander said. "I played between 30 to 35 events plus I played Davis Cup, World Cup and Challenge Cup matches."

Federer has played 14 tournaments and one Davis Cup tie for 80 singles matches so far in 2005. Nadal has played 21 events and two cup ties for 89 matches.

But they are the only two in the top five with 80-plus matches.

American John McEnroe played 85 matches for 82 wins and three losses in his record-breaking year of 1984.

"One thing in particular is the surface they are playing on now," Alexander said.

"Agassi's lower back condition and now his ankle is certainly because he's playing too much on hard courts.

"This is just the tip of the iceberg. It's just the elite.

"You've got Lleyton Hewitt with a toe operation, that's hard courts; you've got Agassi; Martina Hingis couldn't play past 21 because of her ankle; Darren Cahill, Agassi's coach, injured his knee on hard courts and had his career stopped at 25.

"There is no concerted effort to get rid of hard courts and that's what needs to happen."

Shanghai tournament director and former Australia Davis Cup player Brad Drewett called for "vigorous debate" on scheduling, although he denied the ATP Tour's crowded calendar was solely to blame.

Before 1978, none of the four Grand Slam tournaments was played on hard courts. The Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open (except for three years) were on grass while the French Open was contested on clay.

But the US Open moved to hard courts in 1978 and the Australian Open followed in 1988, which meant all their lead-up tournaments also converted to hard surfaces.

"If you go back to '74-75 when three Grand Slams were still on grass, knee injuries were virtually non-existent," Alexander said.

"Neale Fraser had knee surgery in 1961 or '62 and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone else who had a knee operation. It just didn't happen. Or find someone who stopped playing at the age of 25 or 21."

A spokesman for Tennis Australia said future player development programs were incorporating more sports science and fitness elements to recognise the increasing demands placed on the body.

DrJules
11-16-2005, 12:19 AM
It must be possible to create an artificial court surface which does not damage players joints. It seems that little medical research has been done on what artificial surface would cause least damage. The sport is more physically demanding today than in the 70's with fewer easier matches for top players and more demands on physical strength and speed.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 12:22 AM
It must be possible to create an artificial court surface which does not damage players joints. It seems that little medical research has been done on what artificial surface would cause least damage.

yeah lets also install robotic arms so players dont hurt there elbow and shoulders on serve, injurys are part of a game. if you are in good shape they wont happen as much. its all part of a game.

shotgun
11-16-2005, 12:28 AM
Yes Sir,

No it does not mean that :) :bigwave:

I was not refering to that part.

:nerner:

Federerthebest
11-16-2005, 12:32 AM
Well said Ljubicic. These players like Coria get advantaged by able to play on the dirt all year round...then they start complaining when there is a moderately fast surface...:rolleyes:

RaVeR
11-16-2005, 12:36 AM
EXCELLENT INTERVIEW BY IVAN!!

Good point Ivan :yeah:

lau
11-16-2005, 12:36 AM
Well said Ljubicic. These players like Coria get advantaged by able to play on the dirt all year round ...then they start complaining when there is a moderately fast surface...:rolleyes:
:cuckoo:

Jimnik
11-16-2005, 12:40 AM
I think, amongst all his whining, he makes a few good points.

There should be a better mixture of fast and slow court tournaments. At the moment, we seem to only have tournaments ranging from medium-fast to very slow courts. And it's certainly unfair that none of the TMCs are on fast courts. There should be a grass court TMC.

But I do think the mix we have nowadays is better than in the 90s. He mentioned Sampras, Becker, Krajicek, Ivanisevic and Stich always dominated the TMCs back then. It was clearly too fast back then but now it's too slow?

I think they'll never be able to satisfy everyone.

Baseline
11-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Well said Ljubicic. These players like Coria get advantaged by able to play on the dirt all year round...then they start complaining when there is a moderately fast surface...:rolleyes:

How did Ljubicic do on the moderately fast slam surfaces this year? Did Coria complain about the US Open surface, or the Australian Open surface? Did Coria play on clay in Buenos Aires and Vina del Mar this year, or indoors in Europe instead? Who made it to the quarterfinals at the US Open, Ljubicic or Coria?

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 12:49 AM
How did Ljubicic do on the moderately fast slam surfaces this year? Did Coria complain about the US Open surface, or the Australian Open surface? Did Coria play on clay in Buenos Aires and Vina del Mar this year, or indoors in Europe instead? Who made it to the quarterfinals at the US Open, Ljubicic or Coria?

are you missing the point here?

Baseline
11-16-2005, 12:54 AM
are you missing the point here?

Are you?

Jimnik
11-16-2005, 01:03 AM
I think even if they were playing on the Australian Open surface, Coria would still be complaining.
If they were playing on Slovakia's Davis Cup surface, Ljubicic would still be complaining.

mandoura
11-16-2005, 01:59 AM
It's funny when Ljubo says that there are good servers that aren't in the top of rankings because there are no longer fast courts . :rolleyes:

If a good server isn't in the top of rankings isn't because of the fact that the fast courts haven't disappeared but maybe these good servers are nothig but a serve :aplot: and the rest of their game suck .

I would totally agree with you had he said just that "good servers" but he didn't.

He said: "And I think that's not fair for us who are serving good and for maybe some other guys who maybe deserve a place in top rankings because they have good serves, they play aggressive tennis."

That last clause, I think, implies the rest of their game doesn't suck. :)

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 02:51 AM
I would totally agree with you had he said just that "good servers" but he didn't.

He said: "And I think that's not fair for us who are serving good and for maybe some other guys who maybe deserve a place in top rankings because they have good serves, they play aggressive tennis."

That last clause, I think, implies the rest of their game doesn't suck. :)

ahh dont even bother with some of these people. they have a mind set at "i dont like Ljubicic. i will make myself look like a fool just to disagree with him"

:lol:

BATES
11-16-2005, 03:09 AM
He knows he's the favorite in this kind of courts and he doesn't like it. That's all.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 03:16 AM
see what i mean :)

alfonsojose
11-16-2005, 03:16 AM
TMC has to be indoors. You have played indoors for the last two months. Now 'coz topspin bitches Nadal and Coria are moaning, everything has to change :rolleyes:
I agree with LjubiGod on this

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 03:22 AM
TMC has to be indoors. You have played indoors for the last two months. Now 'coz topspin bitches Nadal and Coria are moaning, everything has to change :rolleyes:

:yeah: this guy knows tennis :worship:

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 04:41 AM
I get the feeling that our RDucky jerks off to anything Ljubicic says or does. :D

i get a feeling ur ****** ass has no life and stalks me. ******

Scotso
11-16-2005, 04:51 AM
******? bangin?

Chloe le Bopper
11-16-2005, 04:58 AM
Okay, Ducky, his brother, and Scott all need to send me some photos so that I can photoshop them having an orgy together.

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:02 AM
I hope you have a projector + screen, you'll need it for a photo of RDicky!

Experimentee
11-16-2005, 05:10 AM
I would say the same thing. The courts look pretty slow this year. It is a fair surface for clay courters, and Coria should still be able to do well.

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:14 AM
I get the feeling that our RDucky jerks off to anything Ljubicic says or does. :D

I know for a fact you jerk off to Karol Beck, except you cant really because he never wins anything :p

OMG Karol Beck second round of a second-tier tournament! *blows*

Poohead :p

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:25 AM
I know for a fact you jerk off to Karol Beck, except you cant really because he never wins anything :p

OMG Karol Beck second round of a second-tier tournament! *blows*

Poohead :p

poohead? how original.

dear, if you want to be noted in the same breath as RDucky, that is fine, but I don't remember insulting you in the past. I'll give you the option now to be left out. but if you are also a homophobic piece of white trash, then by all means, continue supporting RDucky :yeah:

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:28 AM
but if you are also a homophobic piece of white trash, then by all means, continue supporting RDucky :yeah:

how original :lol: ******

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:31 AM
poohead? how original.

dear, if you want to be noted in the same breath as RDucky, that is fine, but I don't remember insulting you in the past. I'll give you the option now to be left out. but if you are also a homophobic piece of white trash, then by all means, continue supporting RDucky :yeah:

Wow, youre a bigger piece of shit than i thought. Just because youre a dickhead doesnt mean i hate all homosexuals. Do you see homophobia everywhere? I DO have something against the type of homosexual you are, constantly trying to find homophobia in everything.

Ill have the option of being left out? Whats big bad KBF going to do?

Its funny how you can mention "homophobic" then call me a "peice of white trash", oxymoron of the year. Homophobia is wrong but racism is cool???

KAROLBECKFAN IZ A REEETARDDD

Continue supporting your loser player who doesnt win anything and loses to Mark Philippoussis :wavey:

You're officially on my shit list, you heterophobic cocksmoker.

napki
11-16-2005, 05:32 AM
TMC has to be indoors. You have played indoors for the last two months. Now 'coz topspin bitches Nadal and Coria are moaning, everything has to change
It seems like indoor bitch is moaning now. :p
Nadal and his uncle maybe brought the question up, Federer Nalby and Coria said what they thought about the surface without being bitchy about it, but now Ljubo is the one who keeps nagging about it, not Coria or other "topspin bitches."

He had a very close match today and had a great chance to win it but he didn't. Obviously he's upset about it even if he says that nothing depended on winning this match. So if making others look like little whiny bitches makes him feel better about losing this opportunity then be it. Not much changed since the last time he was actually asked his opinion about the surface.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:33 AM
Wow, youre a bigger piece of shit than i thought. Just because youre a dickhead doesnt mean i hate all homosexuals. Do you see homophobia everywhere? I DO have something against the type of homosexual you are, constantly trying to find homophobia in everything.

Ill have the option of being left out? Whats big bad KBF going to do?

Its funny how you can mention "homophobic" then call me a "peice of white trash", oxymoron of the year. Homophobia is wrong but racism is cool???

KAROLBECKFAN IZ A REEETARDDD

Continue supporting your loser player who doesnt win anything and loses to Mark Philippoussis :wavey:

You're officially on my shit list, you heterophobic cocksmoker.

nemjo ni pricatia sa budalom, djete nema zivota

napki
but if you are also a homophobic piece of white trash, then by all means, continue supporting RDucky :yeah:
RDucky? :confused: I think i'm in the wrong thread.

Scotso
using terms like "cocksmoker" kind of outs you as a homophobe.

and no, I don't see homophobes everywhere, but RDucky has openly admitted to hating gay people in the past :)

and it doesn't really matter to me whether or not Karol Beck wins or loses :shrug: I'm a fan, so I cheer him either way.

and dear, there is nothing racist about suggesting that someone is white trash.

El Legenda
It seems like indoor bitch is moaning now. :p
Nadal and his uncle maybe brought the question up, Federer Nalby and Coria said what they thought about the surface without being bitchy about it, but now Ljubo is the one who keeps nagging about it, not Coria or other "topspin bitches."

He had a very close match today and had a great chance to win it but he didn't. Obviously he's upset about it even if he says that nothing depended on winning this match. So if making others look like little whiny bitches makes him feel better about losing this opportunity then be it. Not much changed since the last time he was actually asked his opinion about the surface.
:D

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:34 AM
but RDucky has openly admitted to hating gay people in the past :)

you got a problem with that?

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:34 AM
how original :lol: ******

dude, you don't even have the balls to use the word.

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:35 AM
you got a problem with that?

yes.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:35 AM
yes.

well there nothing you can do about it.

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:36 AM
using terms like "cocksmoker" kind of outs you as a homophobe.

and no, I don't see homophobes everywhere, but RDucky has openly admitted to hating gay people in the past :)

and it doesn't really matter to me whether or not Karol Beck wins or loses :shrug: I'm a fan, so I cheer him either way.

and dear, there is nothing racist about suggesting that someone is white trash.

Really? I didnt know homosexuals actually detached penises, lit the ends of them and smoked them? what are you KBF? a necro?

Ok, ill take your word for it, gay trash.

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:37 AM
Really? I didnt know homosexuals actually detached penises, lit the ends of them and smoked them? what are you KBF? a necro?

it's fine, you can be banned along with him for all I care :shrug:

lau
11-16-2005, 05:37 AM

:rolleyes:

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:39 AM

Banned for what? you called me white trash and insisted it wasnt racist.

I call you gay trash and its homophobic?

I have nothing against gays, dont bring all homosexuals into this discussion just because youre an idiot.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:39 AM

Do you think that admins are stupid, and cant see past of you are trying to do? since you says that i hate gay people. do you have proof? No. :wavey: Have a nice day. It wont work Scotty boy.

niko
11-16-2005, 05:40 AM
I don't care guys what you say, Ljubicic is a great player, he is very cool guy. BTW he's not my favorite player. :)

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:42 AM
Do you think that admins are stupid, and cant see past of you are trying to do? since you says that i hate gay people. do you have proof? No. :wavey: Have a nice day. It wont work Scotty boy.

dude, the thread you posted saying gay people suck is proof enough.

everyone knows what you are :shrug:

it's sad that the other Croatians here support you. i hope that most of the people in that country aren't like many of those here.

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:44 AM

it's sad that the other Croatians here support you. i hope that most of the people in that country aren't like many of those here.

I defended Ljubicic, i didnt go on a rant about gays, so what is your problem?

Mike is entitled to his opinion, and you should respect that, you racist heterophobe.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:44 AM

Can you quote me saying that?

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:46 AM

Nope, the admins deleted the thread.

But we all know you wrote it, sweetie.

It's kind of funny to me, considering that usually the most homophobic people are really just homorepressed.

Poljud

Even if he can, its old news so why does it matter.

KBF, get a life and respect a good player for once.

Scotso
I defended Ljubicic, i didnt go on a rant about gays, so what is your problem?

Mike is entitled to his opinion, and you should respect that, you racist heterophobe.

Defended Ljubicic from what?

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:47 AM

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:47 AM
Nope, the admins deleted the thread.

But we all know you wrote it, sweetie.

It's kind of funny to me, considering that usually the most homophobic people are really just homorepressed.

thank you, you have no proof, its just one of your many trying to get me banned. well it wont work, this is not 3rd grade. I know you are hoping this thread gets deleted, so everyone cant see what kind of fool and rascist you are.

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:48 AM

Interesting theory :confused: Everyone who doesnt like gays is therefore gay, everyone who doesnt like white people wants to be white, everyone who dislikes Ljubicic actually LOVES LJUBICIC! YAY KBF! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:48 AM

dont worry about it, he will be gone in early Dec. after Davis Cup.

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:50 AM
dont worry about it, he will be gone in early Dec. after Davis Cup.

I think he will die of a heart attack if karol Beck actually manages to hold a service game against Ljubo :devil:

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:52 AM
you're telling me to respect a player and yet are insulting Karol Beck? nice. insult him all you want, i'm not joined at the hip with him. it doesn't matter to me whatsoever.

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:53 AM
Interesting theory :confused: Everyone who doesnt like gays is therefore gay, everyone who doesnt like white people wants to be white, everyone who dislikes Ljubicic actually LOVES LJUBICIC! YAY KBF! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

I never disliked Ljubicic. I dislike a lot of his fans.

Poljud
11-16-2005, 05:53 AM
I never disliked Ljubicic. I dislike a lot of his fans.

Using your theory you like us more than anyone else on the board :o

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:54 AM
thank you, you have no proof, its just one of your many trying to get me banned. well it wont work, this is not 3rd grade. I know you are hoping this thread gets deleted, so everyone cant see what kind of fool and rascist you are.

it's not as though the admins can't go back and look in that thread that they deleted. people don't need proof to see what a loser you are.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 05:56 AM
it's not as though the admins can't go back and look in that thread that they deleted. people don't need proof to see what a loser you are.

:lol: if i am loser, i really feel bad for you :)

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:58 AM
:lol: if i am loser, i really feel bad for you :)

Dear,

You sit on a message board pretending to have a life, but that doesn't mean you have one. I never claimed to be mister popularity, nor do I have much of a "life," but I'm not going to invent one for myself like you have.

It's funny to me, that you post one picture of yourself where you are clearly overweight... yet now you claim you're skinny and sexy. Where's the proof?

You claim you have sex with about 6 girls a week... again, I think we all need to see the proof on this one, I seriously doubt any girl would touch you.

Lastly, you rather sadly and pathetically claim to be related to Ivan. That's probably the most distressing thing of all. Where's your proof?

niko
11-16-2005, 05:59 AM
Well I just want to say that for some reason court speed doesn't matter for Federer. It's not the court speed it's your skills and desire. Anybody who is whining about court speed since it's Men's forum I'd call them cocksuckers. :)

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:01 AM
Dear,

You sit on a message board pretending to have a life, but that doesn't mean you have one. I never claimed to be mister popularity, nor do I have much of a "life," but I'm not going to invent one for myself like you have.

It's funny to me, that you post one picture of yourself where you are clearly overweight... yet now you claim you're skinny and sexy. Where's the proof?

You claim you have sex with about 6 girls a week... again, I think we all need to see the proof on this one, I seriously doubt any girl would touch you.

Lastly, you rather sadly and pathetically claim to be related to Ivan. That's probably the most distressing thing of all. Where's your proof?

good to see that you keep a log on me.
I dont need to prove anything to a ******

but yeah im bout 5'2 320. but packing some 6pack. and girls is up 8 now, lets not short hand me here
and no actual Ivan is my FATHER muahahahamuahahaha :)

Scotso
11-16-2005, 06:02 AM
good to see that you keep a log on me.
I dont need to prove anything to a ******

good day loser.

no proof? that's what I thought.

Golfnduck
11-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Ivan had a great interview. I actually agree with him on all of his points. Mike Jones (Jerry Seinfield) will agree with me when I say I don't always agree with Ivan, but he's got it right this time.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:04 AM
no proof? that's what I thought.

nah, ur just not my type, unless you really are a girl :speakles:

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:05 AM
Ivan had a great interview. I actually agree with him on all of his points. Mike Jones (Jerry Seinfield) will agree with me when I say I don't always agree with Ivan, but he's got it right this time.

:lol: Golfnduck is slowly becoming a Ljubo fan ;)

niko
11-16-2005, 06:06 AM
KarolBeckFan I wanna tell you man, I don't care what you say or think about Mike Jones, but you gotta love his avatar. :)

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:06 AM
Dear,

I have nothing more to discuss with you, when you make up personal attack, than we all know you really hit the bottom. once again you prove that you are fool and im great. Thank you. thats all for me. like Jim Jones said its easy to F around with this kid.

Scotso
11-16-2005, 06:09 AM
I have nothing more to discuss with you, when you make up personal attack, than we all know you really hit the bottom.

awww... my personal attacks offended you?

need a tissue, bitch?

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:11 AM
This message is hidden because KarolBeckFan is on your ignore list.

ill be the bigger person here. and stop this for the sake of other posters, I am sorry to you all that you had to see the display of the low life known as KarolBeckFan.

I hope to recive few good reps;) for doing a right thing here, making the forum more enjoyable for you :) :lol:

Thank you, Have good night, God Bless

Scotso
11-16-2005, 06:13 AM
ill be the bigger person here. and stop this for the sake of other posters, I am sorry to you all that you had to see the display of the low life known as KarolBeckFan.

I hope to recive few good reps;) for doing a right thing here, making the forum more enjoyable for you :) :lol:

Thank you, Have good night, God Bless
That's fine :shrug: you can be the bigger person and I will claim victory.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:14 AM
so back to the topic, great interview by Ivan, once again he shows us he is real, and speaks his mind, like it or not. not only a great player but a great person.

El Legenda
11-16-2005, 06:17 AM
Hey Mike Jones do you get blisters on your dick from having sex with 6 girls a week, I'm just curiuos, oh shit I foggot I got blisters on my dick from having sex with my wife twice a week. :)

lets stay on topic, PM for anything else, and lets edit this post, because under aged kids view the forum, do the right thing champ :)

Poljud
11-16-2005, 06:50 AM
Its funny how Karol Beck Fan criticises RDucky for not having a life, when looking at his blog me himself clearly doesnt have one. You seem to be in love with some dude over the net and never really get out?

Im not one to judge though, i just dislike you because you constantly dish out crap to Ljubo.

Guybrush
11-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Much has been made about the speed of the court and how it favours servers. Ljubicic has lost his serve once to Coria and 2 times to Federer in his 2 matches. This is a server who this year went over 80 service games without losing serve. Roger Federer has lost serve 3 times to Nalbandian and 3 times to Ljubicic in 2 matches. Today Coria and Nalbandian managed to have 12 service breaks. If this court was as fast as claimed I would have expected fewer service breaks. In fact Ljubicic and Federer seem to be losing serve more than usual.

Very good point! ;)

gravity
11-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Closing this thread now since it's spiralled into another distasteful flame war between the usual suspects. I'm just making this known publically as well as privately another provocative post from either of those involved will result in at least a 1 month suspension from this site.