Can anyone ban this spammer?

That's so civil of you. Asking for your own proscription. :worship:

lau
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Can anyone ban this spammer?
This might be the only time I agree with you on something :D :p

Winston's Human
11-14-2005, 12:53 PM
I only saw the last four games, but Agassi looked very worn down for someone who has not played in eight weeks.

OUT!
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I only saw the last four games, but Agassi looked very worn down for someone who has not played in eight weeks.

I cannot help myself. Iím a lifelong Agassi fan and I do not wish him remembered as a washed up has been not knowing when to pack his bags and retire gracefully. :sad:

Go Andre!

joseluismb
11-14-2005, 01:10 PM
I cannot help myself. Iím a lifelong Agassi fan and I do not wish him remembered as a washed up has been not knowing when to pack his bags and retire gracefully. :sad:

Go Andre!

That's right... but if he does retire after this, it will be because of his shoulder... Because he he has been saying "see you next year" to the fans in every city all year-long (he even said see you in 2 years in Canada).

OUT!
11-14-2005, 01:13 PM
That's right... but if he does retire after this, it will be because of his shoulder... Because he he has been saying "see you next year" to the fans in every city all year-long (he even said see you in 2 years in Canada).

Despicable lying to fans. I would never thought he would let them down like this. :rolleyes:

Rafa = Fed Killa
11-14-2005, 08:25 PM
He was in the US open finals this year so I think he has got another left in his body.

tennisforumsname
11-14-2005, 08:59 PM
he even said later that the "see you in 2 years" in Canada comment meant he might just even be back as a spectator, not as a player- he purposefully made it vague.

plus he was injured today apparently... he was playing with a twisted ankle beacuse he felt bad about pulling out (kind of like in RG), so give the guy a break.

disturb3d
11-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Agassi is trash. He has an excuse for every loss.

HappyAndie
11-14-2005, 09:33 PM
You know, I am an Agassi fan so perhaps I'm biased, but I think that while not the best career move, as a man, it was great of him not to pull out. The masters cup has had so many pull out already, and they need somebody to draw crowds. The fans came to see Andre, and Andre delivered. I think it is quite honorable not to drop out.

megadeth
11-14-2005, 11:26 PM
You know, I am an Agassi fan so perhaps I'm biased, but I think that while not the best career move, as a man, it was great of him not to pull out. The masters cup has had so many pull out already, and they need somebody to draw crowds. The fans came to see Andre, and Andre delivered. I think it is quite honorable not to drop out.

you were saying? :lol:

andre always has a track record of pulling out at the last minute. remember TD waterhouse last year? i bet a lot of organizers are pissed at him.

DhammaTiger
11-14-2005, 11:54 PM
you were saying? :lol:

andre always has a track record of pulling out at the last minute. remember TD waterhouse last year? i bet a lot of organizers are pissed at him.
How can you and others so blithely insinuate that Agassi or any other player for that matter would withdraw by faking an injury? Haven't you heard of giving people the benefit of the doubt, and sympathising with other people's misfortune? I am not an Agassi fan, but I do admire him for his contributions to tennis over 2 decades. He is a human being, and as a fellow human being, I wish him well. Also, I am sorry he was injured and had to pull out, even though his pulling out meant one of my favs, Gonzo, could play. Andre I wish you a speedy recovery.

Carito_90
11-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Someone really needs to tell this guy to either stop making threads or plain and simple: shut the fuck up.

Jesus.