Rafa's official site! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafa's official site!

Sue Ellen
11-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Don't know if this has already been posted so sorry if it has!

Rafa has just launched an official site www.rafaelnadal.com

It's pretty good, it has some good features - you can email him (although this is more for media etc. than fans)

It's about time the world number 2 has an official site, it's not as good as the fansite www.vamosrafael.com yet, but it's only starting I guess! It's cool to have a site that us Rafa fans can find out OFFICIAL news about him though!

It's just in English at the moment but it will soon be in French and Spanish also!

Scotso
11-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the news! :)

Fee
11-14-2005, 02:14 AM
I believe VamosRafael.com is going to merge with the official site at some point in the next few months. Details still being worked out and such.

Scotso
11-14-2005, 03:28 AM
I don't know if that's a good thing or not? I hope it doesn't ruin VR.com.

Sue Ellen
11-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah I totally agree! VR.com totally rocks! It's the only place to go to find stuff about Rafa. For example, today when I wanted to find for sure if Rafa had pulled from TMC I went there and it had the news. The official site still has nothing on it!

Fee, I also read about the two sites coming together. I guess it would be helpful to the official site as VR.com has SO much info and also a pretty strong fanbase!

OUT!
11-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks but no thanks. I would rather keep my Internet time tennis related.

tangerine_dream
11-14-2005, 06:58 PM
VamosRafael will be hard to beat. ;) Players official websites are almost never as good as a fan website.

Sue Ellen
11-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks but no thanks. I would rather keep my Internet time tennis related.

Hey OUT, what a legend you are! One day on MTF and you're already infamous! You've managed to piss everyone on this site off! You have posted more threads in your one day here than I have posted in a year! Did you just wake up this morning and decide to find some random website and raid it, pissing all it's members off? Do you even like tennis?

Just another regular day on MTF I guess!

amierin
11-15-2005, 12:20 AM
VR is the best site for Rafa news, photos and fangirl squeeing. If they merge the sites I hope they keep the flavor of VR. What other site do you know of that has a thread for "seniors"? :)