Tommy's Plans for 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy's Plans for 2006

11-12-2005, 05:12 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows of Tommy's plans for the upcoming year?

victoria_maraude
11-14-2005, 03:20 PM
His official site has not been updated, I just know he will be playing the Kooyong exhibition in January with Federer, Roddick, Nalbandian, Coria and Ljubicic.

11-14-2005, 09:11 PM
His official site has not been updated, I just know he will be playing the Kooyong exhibition in January with Federer, Roddick, Nalbandian, Coria and Ljubicic.
Boy that's some elite company in that exhibition! What a way to start a season :)

Fee
11-15-2005, 07:06 AM
He's playing on the Davis Cup team the first week of February, so I suspect he will stay in Europe after that and play Rotterdam and Zagreb. I spoke to him at the USO and he said he was considering those tournaments and Dubai instead of playing in the US like he has done for the last two years. I reminded him that the draws are a little bit easier here and that he'll miss seeing ME!, but he said he would just have to live with it somehow...

11-15-2005, 05:24 PM
It must be nice knowing Tommy. I am rather sorry to hear that he will be playing in Europe rather than the U.S. I barely get any coverage of the U.S. Touranments so I know I'm not going to get any coverage of European Tournaments :mad: That is other than the Slams which I do get coverage of on TV.

JMG
11-22-2005, 11:21 PM
I really hope he will have a good start in 2006 in Doha and Australia. :yeah: We need his best tennis in Daviscup in February and it will be important for him to get some good wins before. Maybe he will be the first no.1 in the race this time. ;)

11-24-2005, 02:32 AM
Yes I would like to see Tommy get off to a good start in 2006 also :) Do you know the other members of the German Davis Cup team or have they been picked yet?

Alexiana
11-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Yes I would like to see Tommy get off to a good start in 2006 also :) Do you know the other members of the German Davis Cup team or have they been picked yet?

I am pretty sure that Kiwi and Tommy will play singles and Tommy and Waske doubles :)

11-26-2005, 12:05 AM
I don't know much about the other players you mentioned so do you think Germany will have a strong Davis Cup team?

Alexiana
11-26-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't know much about the other players you mentioned so do you think Germany will have a strong Davis Cup team?

Don't you know anyone of the German Team except Tommy?

There's Nicolas "Kiwi" Kiefer, who is the Number two after Tommy concerning sucesses. At the moment he stands on position 23.

Alexander Waske played the doubles Match with Tommy the last 4 Daviscup Ties. They won every one of them so they are unbeaten in DC.

Rainer Schüttler is the one who stood in the final of the Australian Open in 2003 and had bad years 2004/2005 with lots of first round losses.

I think the team is great and everyone has his strenghes to support the team. I will be there in Febuary to cheer them to victory ;) :cool: :cool:

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3097/germany032071ur.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

11-27-2005, 12:34 AM
I do know Kiefer. I just didn't know he was called Kiwi. But
he and Tommy really are the only German players I know.
You are lucky you will be able to cheer them on at the Davis Cup :)

Neely
11-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I am pretty sure that Kiwi and Tommy will play singles and Tommy and Waske doubles :)
Yeah, that's normally the proven formula to success and wins in Davis Cup. The only problem is that Tommy always has to play on all three days if necessary. That's not so ideal, but he and Waske are a very good double with lots of good wins together. Cool would be if Schüttler/Waske would be damn strong doubles like Haas/Waske... but that's only dreaming ;)

JMG
11-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah, that's normally the proven formula to success and wins in Davis Cup. The only problem is that Tommy always has to play on all three days if necessary. That's not so ideal, but he and Waske are a very good double with lots of good wins together. Cool would be if Schüttler/Waske would be damn strong doubles like Haas/Waske... but that's only dreaming ;)

Schüttler/Waske will play in Melbourne, maybe we can see some progress there. :angel:

Alexiana
11-27-2005, 08:54 PM

yeah Tommy playing all three days is not the best way to go, but there are few alternatives. Kiefer/ Schüttler were excellent at the Olympics but they never played well after that. Waske/ Schüttler or Waske / Kiefer would also be an option, but I think if it comes to a decision Kühnen will (hopefully) pick Haas/ Waske to succed. I love them as an double :)

http://www.20six.de/pub/loreley/WTC_haas_waske2_ap_400.jpg

11-28-2005, 05:12 AM
That is bad in ways for Tommy to have to play 3 days. I'm sure it is hard on him. But I'm also sure his fans must love seeing him that much :)

Alexiana
11-28-2005, 06:35 PM
That is bad in ways for Tommy to have to play 3 days. I'm sure it is hard on him. But I'm also sure his fans must love seeing him that much :)

He must play at least on Sunday, cause thats the day I'm watching ;)
The last time he played all three days he lost to Wang the week after :rolleyes: :smash:

11-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Probably doing all that Davis Cup play made him tired for the upcoming Tournament and that is why he lost. If possible, he should really watch his scheduling around Davis Cup time.

Alexiana
11-29-2005, 05:04 PM
Probably doing all that Davis Cup play made him tired for the upcoming Tournament and that is why he lost. If possible, he should really watch his scheduling around Davis Cup time.

yes, he said that he was exhausted and very tired from the daviscup matches.
It's a shame, that Daviscup and World Team Cup give no point, otherwise Tommy would have had a passable year instead of a miserable one... :rolleyes:

11-29-2005, 10:59 PM
yes, he said that he was exhausted and very tired from the daviscup matches.
It's a shame, that Daviscup and World Team Cup give no point, otherwise Tommy would have had a passable year instead of a miserable one... :rolleyes:
Still I admire those players who are willing to play for their respective countries, but it does seem like the players should get alittle more out playing for countries than just the honor of playing.

yumo
11-30-2005, 02:11 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows of Tommy's plans for the upcoming year?

I want to Tommy come to Beijing anyway ~play the China Open.

11-30-2005, 03:46 AM
I want to Tommy come to Beijing anyway ~play the China Open.
When is the China Open?

josephine
11-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Sep 11-17,2006

Alexiana
11-30-2005, 11:46 AM
If his Homepage would work, we would all know better :confused:

11-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Well it still isn't working so I guess we will have to wait to find out Tommy's plans :mad:

Alexiana
12-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Well it still isn't working so I guess we will have to wait to find out Tommy's plans :mad:

yep, hopefully he is in progress of creating a new one :)

12-02-2005, 12:07 AM
I hope he gets someone who can come up with a better site than the one he had in the past because what I saw of it wasn't really good at all! Tommy should have a website as good looking as he is, but that would be very hard to do ;)

<Eve>
12-02-2005, 12:25 PM
He's playing on the Davis Cup team the first week of February, so I suspect he will stay in Europe after that and play Rotterdam and Zagreb. I spoke to him at the USO and he said he was considering those tournaments and Dubai instead of playing in the US like he has done for the last two years. I reminded him that the draws are a little bit easier here and that he'll miss seeing ME!, but he said he would just have to live with it somehow...

It would be so great to see Tommy play in Rotterdam and the rest of Europe!! :banana: :banana:
Problem is, no one knows it for sure!
Stupid tommy site!! :bigcry: hehe

Btw, hi to you all! I'm new here!
I'm Eva from Holland!:bigwave:

Alexiana
12-02-2005, 06:09 PM
It would be so great to see Tommy play in Rotterdam and the rest of Europe!! :banana: :banana:
Problem is, no one knows it for sure!
Stupid tommy site!! :bigcry: hehe

Btw, hi to you all! I'm new here!
I'm Eva from Holland!:bigwave:

:wavey: hello an welcome :hatoff:

12-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes hello and welcome to Tommy's Forum :wavey:

Alexiana
12-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I just read that Tommy could maybe participate in St. Anton

http://www.kleine.at/sport/mehrsport/artikel/_745233/index.jsp

(sorry its German)

JMG
12-02-2005, 10:02 PM

(sorry its German)

News from today is that Ivanisevic will be the 6th player.

Alexiana
12-03-2005, 10:40 PM
News from today is that Ivanisevic will be the 6th player.

just read it :rolleyes: we couldn't have seen anything in Germany anyway .... :mad:

12-04-2005, 04:08 AM

(sorry its German)
I'm glad you stated what the story was about. I'm sorry I can't speak or read any German at all :sad:

Neely
12-04-2005, 12:44 PM
just read it :rolleyes: we couldn't have seen anything in Germany anyway .... :mad:
St Anton was very well broadcasted last year over Austrian private satellite channel TW1 via Astra digital. I remember that I was watching at least two or even three Kiefer matches last year and I guess it would have been the same this year again.

Alexiana
12-04-2005, 12:49 PM
St Anton was very well broadcasted last year over Austrian private satellite channel TW1 via Astra digital. I remember that I was watching at least two or even three Kiefer matches last year and I guess it would have been the same this year again.

really? So maybe I can watch some tennis too the next days, I'm getting bored without tennis already :cool:

12-04-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm very bored without tennis also, but there is no way that will be shown in the U.S. :mad: :sad:

Alexiana
12-06-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm very bored without tennis also, but there is no way that will be shown in the U.S. :mad: :sad:

what do you think will be Tommys first Tournament 2006?

12-06-2005, 11:52 PM
I have no idea myself. But I remember it was posted that he was probably going to play a lot in Europe which won't help me out abit :mad: :sad:

Fee
12-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Tommy will start 2006 in Doha, Qatar on Jan 2nd. It looks like he will take the 2nd week off, then play the Aus Open. According to news articles and tournament websites, he is committed to Delray Beach, then Davis Cup. The next two weeks are a mystery, but it looks like he will play the Tennis Channel Open in Las Vegas, so I would bet that he will eventually sign up for San Jose and Memphis, and just do the 'American swing' in February.

12-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks Fee for giving us that information. Tommy's website is no help at all because the "news" is all old! However I did find out my trouble with the site, if you remember in another post I said it looked like I was just getting an "intro" to the site. Well that was exactly what I was getting because way down at the bottom of the page
and I do mean way down because the words were almost off my screen it said "enter site". So I have finally got to see the actual site, but it really needs more updating :mad: It did look like the "intro" had been changed and improved some so maybe they will work on the rest of the site, I hope :)

Alexiana
12-07-2005, 04:26 PM
thanks Fee :wavey: helped us out a lot :)

I like the idea, that he is playing a lot of tournaments in Europe :D :D

Hopefully he will have an "inury free" year (can you say that in english??)

12-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Yes I do hope Tommy will have an injury free year. And I'm
sure you will be glad if he plays a lot in Europe, but there were some American Tournaments mentioned. The only trouble I have is that tennis coverage on TV in the U.S. unless you have The Tennis Channel, which most people don't, is becoming very limited :mad: And even when a Tournament is shown unless it is a Slam most of the coverage is about U.S. players so if Tommy isn't playing against an American player chances are very great that I wouldn't see his Match :sad: :mad:

Alexiana
12-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Yes I do hope Tommy will have an injury free year. And I'm
sure you will be glad if he plays a lot in Europe, but there were some American Tournaments mentioned. The only trouble I have is that tennis coverage on TV in the U.S. unless you have The Tennis Channel, which most people don't, is becoming very limited :mad: And even when a Tournament is shown unless it is a Slam most of the coverage is about U.S. players so if Tommy isn't playing against an American player chances are very great that I wouldn't see his Match :sad: :mad:

in Germany we only get to see the german tournaments. They don't show any atp tennis anymore at the moment, Only wta... :mad: :mad:

12-11-2005, 03:15 AM
Well so far at least TV in the U.S. for tennis hasn't gotten that low, but there is still much less coverage than we used to get of tennis :sad:

Alexiana
12-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Well so far at least TV in the U.S. for tennis hasn't gotten that low, but there is still much less coverage than we used to get of tennis :sad:

the last years I got used to staring at livestreams and tickers :rolleyes:

12-11-2005, 07:17 PM
the last years I got used to staring at livestreams and tickers :rolleyes:
I hate those things :mad: But I have to admit I have been forced more and more to do the very same thing myself.
At least you get information, but it is nothing like seeing a Match on TV :sad:

Alexiana
12-11-2005, 07:42 PM
I hate those things :mad: But I have to admit I have been forced more and more to do the very same thing myself.
At least you get information, but it is nothing like seeing a Match on TV :sad:

no you can't compare it :sad: Some tournament even don't have tickers and livestreams are few :sad:

12-12-2005, 04:40 AM
Well I have at least been pretty lucky with Tournament sites that list what they call real time scoring. But I must say for some reason trying to following real time scoring makes me even more nervous than actually watching a Match :confused:

Alexiana
12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Well I have at least been pretty lucky with Tournament sites that list what they call real time scoring. But I must say for some reason trying to following real time scoring makes me even more nervous than actually watching a Match :confused:

yes, I am a wreck when I watch Tommy games on a ticker and don't know waht he's doing or how he's playing. I hate that...
Do you know any good stream sites?

12-12-2005, 07:31 PM
yes, I am a wreck when I watch Tommy games on a ticker and don't know waht he's doing or how he's playing. I hate that...
Do you know any good stream sites?
I just go to the Tournament site and look for something like real scoring or real time scoring and then click or that so I can follow a Match. Some Tournaments have better websites than others, but I have found the scoring on all the Tournaments I couldn't see on TV. But it really is too bad we can't get more Tournaments on TV!

Alexiana
12-12-2005, 07:37 PM
I just go to the Tournament site and look for something like real scoring or real time scoring and then click or that so I can follow a Match. Some Tournaments have better websites than others, but I have found the scoring on all the Tournaments I couldn't see on TV. But it really is too bad we can't get more Tournaments on TV!

no, I don't mean tickers or livescores, I mean tv lifestreams, where you can follow the match live, but in poor quality mostly.

12-12-2005, 10:25 PM
no, I don't mean tickers or livescores, I mean tv lifestreams, where you can follow the match live, but in poor quality mostly.
No I have never even heard of that before! I certainly would like to know how to go about finding them. That would certainly be better than any real time scoring :) But I don't know how you can get them :confused:

Alexiana
12-13-2005, 02:10 PM
No I have never even heard of that before! I certainly would like to know how to go about finding them. That would certainly be better than any real time scoring :) But I don't know how you can get them :confused:

I had a few sites, where they have that but I have to refind them first ;) I watched the whole final 2004 between Tommy and Kiwi on a lifestream, where you hardly could see the ball moving :lol:

http://www.tv4all.com/portal.htm?http://www.tv4all.com/broadband/index.html
this is one, that has a lot of streams from many countries in the world

12-14-2005, 01:20 AM
I noticed that it mentions popup blockers should be disabled and I can't do that so I don't think I could use it anyway :mad: :sad:

Alexiana
12-14-2005, 04:20 PM
I noticed that it mentions popup blockers should be disabled and I can't do that so I don't think I could use it anyway :mad: :sad:

I have one too, but it doesn't matter. Just try it by clicking on one of the countries and than you can select one of the streams.

12-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I have one too, but it doesn't matter. Just try it by clicking on one of the countries and than you can select one of the streams.
Well I tried, but all I got was printed words like here on the Forum. I didn't get TV at all :mad: :sad:

Alexiana
12-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Well I tried, but all I got was printed words like here on the Forum. I didn't get TV at all :mad: :sad:

hmm weird. I'm gonna search for some others, if I have a little more time :)

Fee
12-15-2005, 07:12 PM

It might be because of your connection and your software. You probably need a high speed connection, Windows XP, and a graphics or video card to show the pictures.

12-16-2005, 12:51 AM
You are probably right seems I never have the equipment I need to do anything! :mad: :sad:

Fee
12-16-2005, 06:55 PM
Here's the story about Tommy commiting to play in Delray Beach (the week before Davis Cup) ... http://www.atptennis.com/delraybeach/news/06haas.asp

12-17-2005, 03:37 AM
Thanks Fee for the link to the article :) Is that ranking right? Tommy is #17. Tommy was talking about his tennis falling off at the end of last year. Wonder where he might have been had he not had that fall off? Before the shoulder injury I thought he would be the #1 player in the world. It looks like Del Ray got some good American players, but Andy isn't playing there this year. Andy said it was too close to the Davis Cup. I guess Tommy is thinking something different than Andy :confused:

Fee
12-17-2005, 07:33 PM
No, the article said he finished last year (2004) at No. 17 after coming back from his injury layoff. Right now he's somewhere in the Top 50. He has a lot of work to do.

12-18-2005, 03:37 AM
Thanks Fee I thought I must have misread that article. It would be nice if he were #17, but I didn't think that was possible. Well maybe he can move up in 2006 :)

enqvistfan
12-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Good luck to Tommy in 2006 :bounce: He would deserve to be definitely back in 2006 :)

12-24-2005, 10:03 PM
I hope with the help of his new coach Tommy will be able to pull his ranking back up :) But Tommy will have to keep his mind on tennis and not on other things/people.

Alexiana
01-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Finally Tommy posted the first half of his tourplan 2006 :)

16.01 - 29.01: Australian Open

10.02 - 12.02: Davis Cup Deutschland vs Frankreich, in Halle

13.02 - 19.02: San Jose

20.02 - 26.02: Memphis

27.02 - 05.03: Las Vegas

06.03 - 19.03: Tennis Masters Series, Indian Wells

20.03 - 02.04: Tennis Masters Series, Miami

10.04 - 16.04: Houston

17.04 - 23.04: Tennis Masters Series, Monte Carlo

01.05 - 07.05: BMW Open, München

08.05 - 14.05: Tennis Masters Series, Rom

15.05 - 21.05: Tennis Masters Series, Hamburg

22.05 - 28.05: World Team Cup, in Düsseldorf

29.05 - 11.06: French Open

12.06 - 18.06: Gerry Weber Open, Halle

16.06 - 09.07: Wimbledon

Fee
01-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Well, interesting that Tommy put San Jose on his schedule because he is not on the entry list. I wonder if he is planning to ask for the last wildcard or just skip it since its the week after Davis Cup?

Neely
01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks Alexiana, I wanted to post it as well after I heard today that the commentator was talking about Tommy's schedule during his match against Gasquet.

That's really a lot of tournaments, too many if you ask me. I also think we will see some withdrawals sooner or later. I doubt he can keep such a schedule, especially if he wants to be part of the tournaments in the later stages as well, which I hope and which should be his goal!

01-23-2006, 06:18 AM
I just wish I had some decent TV coverage of those U.S. Tournaments. But tennis is not big on U.S. TV at this time :sad:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Finally Tommy posted the first half of his tourplan 2006 :)

16.01 - 29.01: Australian Open

10.02 - 12.02: Davis Cup Deutschland vs Frankreich, in Halle

13.02 - 19.02: San Jose

20.02 - 26.02: Memphis

27.02 - 05.03: Las Vegas

06.03 - 19.03: Tennis Masters Series, Indian Wells

20.03 - 02.04: Tennis Masters Series, Miami

10.04 - 16.04: Houston

17.04 - 23.04: Tennis Masters Series, Monte Carlo

01.05 - 07.05: BMW Open, München

08.05 - 14.05: Tennis Masters Series, Rom

15.05 - 21.05: Tennis Masters Series, Hamburg

22.05 - 28.05: World Team Cup, in Düsseldorf

29.05 - 11.06: French Open

12.06 - 18.06: Gerry Weber Open, Halle

16.06 - 09.07: Wimbledon
I just wanted to post the same list here :D
I was tired of going to the page, find the old news article etc ;)

I see there's no tournament for Haas between Halle & Wimby!!
So let's hope he will play the Ordina Open from 18-24th of june!! He'll be seeded so doesn't have to play qualification on sunday i think...:p
From Halle Germany, to Holland, to England... seems like a great plan to me!! :lol:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I just wanted to post the same list here :D
I was tired of going to the page, find the old news article etc ;)

I see there's no tournament for Haas between Halle & Wimby!!
So let's hope he will play the Ordina Open from 18-24th of june!! He'll be seeded so doesn't have to play qualification on sunday i think...:p
From Halle Germany, to Holland, to England... seems like a great plan to me!! :lol:

my only wish for Wimbledon is, that he will finally have the luck to reach round 2 without injuries etc..... :rolleyes:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:03 PM
He will!! As long as he wears the tight underwear!! :lol::lol:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:05 PM
He will!! As long as he wears the tight underwear!! :lol::lol:

:lol: sure he will ;) I volunteer for proving that :devil:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:08 PM
:lol: sure he will ;) I volunteer for proving that :devil:
I'm sorry but the organisation of wimby just gave me a call to ask if i would be the one to check everyones underwear!!! :lol: :eek:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm sorry but the organisation of wimby just gave me a call to ask if i would be the one to check everyones underwear!!! :lol: :eek:

tzzzzt you must be kidding me :fiery:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:15 PM
tzzzzt you must be kidding me :fiery:
Yeah I am :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah I am :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

that would be a great job though ;)

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:20 PM
that would be a great job though ;)
haha! well, we can call wimby! i'm sure there's no-one with a job like that already!! :aplot: :aplot:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:22 PM
haha! well, we can call wimby! i'm sure there's no-one with a job like that already!! :aplot: :aplot:

I wouldn't bet on that :lol:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't bet on that :lol:
IF i'm going to see him in Halle, i'll ask him... imagine:

- Hi Tommy!! I've never met you before, never talked with you before.. can i ask you a question...?
- yeah you can..:confused:

- Ok.. on the MTF, we're al wondering if any one of us can be your personal assistant on checking your underwear at the tournaments!!! is that ok with you?!:rolleyes: :lol:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:30 PM
IF i'm going to see him in Halle, i'll ask him... imagine:

- Hi Tommy!! I've never met you before, never talked with you before.. can i ask you a question...?
- yeah you can..:confused:

- Ok.. on the MTF, we're al wondering if any one of us can be your personal assistant on checking your underwear at the tournaments!!! is that ok with you?!:rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: I once talked to him ;)

After he has signed my autograph I said "thank you" and he said "you're welcome" :lol: ;)

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:33 PM
:lol: I once talked to him ;)

After he has signed my autograph I said "thank you" and he said "you're welcome" :lol: ;)
I've heard he is the cutest!! two dutch girls saw him at the davis cup and they saw him outside.. he had his (oi.. what's the english word..) hat on?!
You know, the thing that's on your jacket and when it rains you put it on.. we call it a capuchon..
and after they took a picture he asked them: 'oohh is the picture ok!? because of all of my clothes?!

soo sweet!!!:angel:

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:35 PM
I've heard he is the cutest!! two dutch girls saw him at the davis cup and they saw him outside.. he had his (oi.. what's the english word..) hat on?!
You know, the thing that's on your jacket and when it rains you put it on.. we call it a capuchon..
and after they took a picture he asked them: 'oohh is the picture ok!? because of all of my clothes?!

soo sweet!!!:angel:

I think its called "hood". Aww thats very cute :angel: Why didn't they say: It was ok, but if you want to take the clothes off feel free to do so;)

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I think its called "hood". Aww thats very cute :angel: Why didn't they say: It was ok, but if you want to take the clothes off feel free to do so;)
nerves.... i guess!!
i know for sure that when i see him, i can't talk anymore :rolleyes:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:37 PM
or just giggle like a stupid young girl ;)

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:38 PM
nerves.... i guess!!
i know for sure that when i see him, i can't talk anymore :rolleyes:

you would act without talking, eh? ;)

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:40 PM
you would act without talking, eh? ;)
:haha::haha::haha:
dirty minded girl!!! ;)
well.. yeah i would hahahaha :p ;)

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:43 PM
:haha::haha::haha:
dirty minded girl!!! ;)
well.. yeah i would hahahaha :p ;)

well sorry, but I'm single right now. These are the things that cross my mind :lol:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:47 PM
well sorry, but I'm single right now. These are the things that cross my mind :lol:
Well, if that's your excuse...
I'm single too!!! :D :D
Sooo Tommy... be careful when you see one of us!! We've got a lot of dirty ideas!! :lol: ;)

Alexiana
02-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Well, if that's your excuse...
I'm single too!!! :D :D
Sooo Tommy... be careful when you see one of us!! We've got a lot of dirty ideas!! :lol: ;)

yap :cool:

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 03:53 PM
yap :cool:
Now i really have to go to Halle...!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

02-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Now you're talking Alexiana :p And yes in the U.S. we say
"hood". It seems like Tommy is very nice to his fans :) And if I saw him I wouldn't/couldn't talk either I would just jump him :eek: So for Tommy's sake I hope he doesn't run into any of us ;)

<Eve>
02-20-2006, 10:24 PM
"hood". It seems like Tommy is very nice to his fans :) And if I saw him I wouldn't/couldn't talk either I would just jump him :eek: So for Tommy's sake I hope he doesn't run into any of us ;)
I have a new plan..!! Just play hard to get!!
If I act like I don't know him, he might think I'm not a fan..!!
And then it's easy to talk him into.. ehrm... naughty things :haha: :lol:

02-20-2006, 11:55 PM
I have a new plan..!! Just play hard to get!!
If I act like I don't know him, he might think I'm not a fan..!!
And then it's easy to talk him into.. ehrm... naughty things :haha: :lol:
LOL if you can act like you don't know Tommy good for you, but I could never pull that off myself :p

Alexiana
02-21-2006, 10:39 AM

I remembered the "hood" from *friends* when Rachel dropped her cake into someones hood and said to Ross: Pie in the hood, Pie in the hood :lol: i loved the show :sad:

Tommy can also be unpolite to his fans as I've heard ;)

02-21-2006, 08:59 PM
I remembered the "hood" from *friends* when Rachel dropped her cake into someones hood and said to Ross: Pie in the hood, Pie in the hood :lol: i loved the show :sad:

Tommy can also be unpolite to his fans as I've heard ;)
Well we might think we would like to have people know us and always ask us for autographs, pictures, etc because we aren't famous. But if that was the case all the time like with Tommy who is famous I have to say I can see where all of that would get a little old after a while. So since he is only human I think he can be forgiven, if people catch him on a not so good day for him.

<Eve>
02-21-2006, 10:32 PM
Well we might think we would like to have people know us and always ask us for autographs, pictures, etc because we aren't famous. But if that was the case all the time like with Tommy who is famous I have to say I can see where all of that would get a little old after a while. So since he is only human I think he can be forgiven, if people catch him on a not so good day for him.
Of course! But if you made a whole big-great-once in a lifetime-trip to meet him.. and at that moment he's being stupid... i know for sure that i'll be pissed..!! :rolleyes:

02-22-2006, 03:09 AM
Of course! But if you made a whole big-great-once in a lifetime-trip to meet him.. and at that moment he's being stupid... i know for sure that i'll be pissed..!! :rolleyes:
Yes, but it's a big-great-once in a lifetime-trip for you, but Tommy has people after him all the time! And believe me if I was anywhere near him I would be after him too and I don't care how unpolite he was :devil:

tom&ni
02-22-2006, 03:12 AM
Hey girls!! It's been a looooong time since I last posted here! OK, I'm Hasilicious girl... Does anyone know what happened with the forum, at TH Fan Network? Just hope it's back soon... anyways, on the other hand, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Tommy for winning Delray Beach!!! I just hope his plans for this year are... WIN!WIN!WIN! He's been doing great so far, but I just wish he could change his clothing brand soon- that brand's designer and I don't meet eye to eye as fashion is concerned... I vote for Nike or Adidas...!

02-22-2006, 03:18 AM
Hey girls!! It's been a looooong time since I last posted here! OK, I'm Hasilicious girl... Does anyone know what happened with the forum, at TH Fan Network? Just hope it's back soon... anyways, on the other hand, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Tommy for winning Delray Beach!!! I just hope his plans for this year are... WIN!WIN!WIN! He's been doing great so far, but I just wish he could change his clothing brand soon- that brand's designer and I don't meet eye to eye as fashion is concerned... I vote for Nike or Adidas...!
Sorry he just changed his clothing line. I don't like the tenniswear myself, but the underwear is great :cool: Tommy seems to be working hard this year so I hope he can add some more titles to his list.

<Eve>
02-22-2006, 10:16 PM
:wavey: hi!! i don't know the forum you're talking about, sorry! :rolleyes:
I really like the red shirt, the underwear :hearts: and 1 long sleeve shirt!
i just love tommy and i also hope he will win a lot of tournaments too!! :worship:

02-22-2006, 10:33 PM
I think I posted some on the site you are talking about? But I had the site marked and one time when my equipment crashed I lost all my marked sites and I never could find that one again!

tom&ni
02-23-2006, 01:16 AM
About the clothes (the "Underwear" thread photos)... did you know he designed them? They're not like SL clothing! It's Tommy's clothing line by SL, apparently... it's on Tommy's page, under "gallery", you can see the last item has a website adress... www.Tour-Shop.de or something like it

02-23-2006, 03:06 AM
About the clothes (the "Underwear" thread photos)... did you know he designed them? They're not like SL clothing! It's Tommy's clothing line by SL, apparently... it's on Tommy's page, under "gallery", you can see the last item has a website adress... www.Tour-Shop.de or something like it
Oh yes that was one of the reasons we wanted to see the new collection since Tommy himself was involved in it :) I still don't like the tenniswear that is shown in the thread.
But I can't help but like the underwear :p

Alexiana
02-23-2006, 04:43 PM

yes, its the "th collection"

02-23-2006, 05:21 PM
yes, its the "th collection"
I wish Tommy's taste in tenniswear matched that of his taste in underwear. I thought some of that tenniswear was awful looking and didn't look good on Tommy :eek:
Apparently Tommy and I have different tastes :) But at least we agree on the underwear :cool:

tom&ni
02-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Yeah, sorry! I was SO taken aback by those pics I didn't read the first line... I like some, they're quite creative... underwear... well, I won't complain if Tommy himself wants to show us how it looks on... it's like he says: it's not his fault to have that body!!!!

02-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Yeah, sorry! I was SO taken aback by those pics I didn't read the first line... I like some, they're quite creative... underwear... well, I won't complain if Tommy himself wants to show us how it looks on... it's like he says: it's not his fault to have that body!!!!
LOL that has to be one of the great quotes. I mean the way he worded it sounded like he was complaining about his body. Most people when they talk about their body like that are usually people without good bodies which isn't Tommy's case at all :)

06-29-2006, 09:02 AM
We got waaaaaaaayyyyyyy off topic in this thread. But the reason I'm doing this post is because I have no idea where Tommy will be playing after Wimbledon? I went to his website, but I couldn't get in :eek: Does anyone know his schedule? Don't get me wrong I don't want him out of Wimbledon anytime soon--Tommy stay as long as you can please :angel:

Alexiana
06-29-2006, 09:22 AM
We got waaaaaaaayyyyyyy off topic in this thread. But the reason I'm doing this post is because I have no idea where Tommy will be playing after Wimbledon? I went to his website, but I couldn't get in :eek: Does anyone know his schedule? Don't get me wrong I don't want him out of Wimbledon anytime soon--Tommy stay as long as you can please :angel:

his shedule only goes till Wimbledon, so I guess we have to do, what we always do : Wait ;)

TommyB.
06-29-2006, 09:36 AM
I looked in these tournament threads here. Tommy´s schedule until New York:

Los Angeles (Jul. 24-30)
Toronto (Aug. 7-13)
Cincinnati (Aug.14-20)
New Haven (maybe / Aug. 21-27)
US Open (Aug. 28-Sep. 10)

06-29-2006, 07:23 PM
I looked in these tournament threads here. Tommy´s schedule until New York:

Los Angeles (Jul. 24-30)
Toronto (Aug. 7-13)
Cincinnati (Aug.14-20)
New Haven (maybe / Aug. 21-27)
US Open (Aug. 28-Sep. 10)
Thanks TommyB :) I guess I just didn't look far enough in the Tournaments threads here. I looked at some threads and couldn't find Tommy so I just stopped looking :rolleyes: I will have to remember next time to just keep looking :D I'm glad he will be back on the hard courts. That's where I think Tommy plays his best tennis ;)

TommyB.
06-30-2006, 08:01 AM
I look forward to see Tommy on the hard courts too! ;)

06-30-2006, 09:33 AM
I wish he was playing the RCA Tournament. The field there doesn't look that great to me.