RafaelNadal.com online

Björki
11-11-2005, 06:58 AM
check it out:
http://rafaelnadal.com/

:D

MariaV
11-11-2005, 07:21 AM
WOW!!!! I don't have time to check out everything right now but looks impressive! :yeah: :)

Fi-Fi
11-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Thanks Björki :yeah: :D :D :D

freesbee
11-11-2005, 01:19 PM
wow, it looks great!!!!:D

Saumon
11-11-2005, 09:38 PM
it doesnt work :sobbing:

Jennay
11-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Wow, it's amazing! :eek:

Björki
11-12-2005, 07:40 AM
it doesnt work :sobbing:
you need the new Macromedia Flash Player

Carlita
11-12-2005, 08:45 AM
site looks great but it keeps freezing my pc! :awww:

adelaide
11-12-2005, 12:05 PM
:eek: wow! It's so... flashy :D

ataptc
11-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Looks good :yeah: Finally Rafa has a official site!

Björki
11-12-2005, 01:29 PM
so far I prefer vamosrafael.com :yeah:

parissima
11-12-2005, 02:09 PM
that site is great... for an official site ^^
pretty complete and stuff.
of course, VR is better (more pics and interviews etc...) but still it's a cool site. :)
thanks for the link!

Saumon
11-12-2005, 03:00 PM
you need the new Macromedia Flash Player
i downloaded it and it still wont work :sad:

Björki
11-12-2005, 03:11 PM
i downloaded it and it still wont work :sad:
restart your computer. it worked for me. good luck.

JuchuPati
11-12-2005, 05:54 PM
it looks soo cool, but the boards seem bit empty yet :rolleyes:

Saumon
11-12-2005, 07:16 PM
WOOT! it works!! :p and there will be a french version! :eek:
btw am i the only one who thinks it's weird to have the arthur ashe stadium in the background? :confused: it would be more logical to have the court philippe chatrier :scratch:

MariaV
11-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh, good you got it to work Gab! :D
I didn't click the Francais part so there's nothing in French yet? Oh, they'll work on it.

maty
11-13-2005, 03:20 PM
the site is amazing,i luv it so much,thanks for the link :wavey:

jacobhiggins
02-03-2006, 07:50 AM
That site is much better then http://www.vamosrafael.com/ . The woman who runs that is middle aged woman who is one of the most superficial people I have ever heard. You should here some of the things she talks about on her website. I was very dissapointed Rafa associated with somebody like her!

liisa
02-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Susan is doing a great job, honey.Don't insult her here and nowhere else

jacobhiggins
02-03-2006, 06:33 PM
She had no right to ban me from the forum, no right whatsoever!

Saumon
02-03-2006, 09:37 PM
I wonder why she did it :retard:

jacobhiggins
02-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Your not allowed to do anything but praise Nadal there. I actually got an e-mail from her and the other person who runs the site and the person said, the only way you can come back is if you never question Rafa and you become an un-waivering Rafa fan. It's like a cult over there. At the same time, many of the posters and the person who runs the site, continuely bashes other players!

Clara Bow
02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
At the same time, many of the posters and the person who runs the site, continuely bashes other players!

Actually- it is one of the most positive sites in regards to other playes that I have seen. The mods do not really look kindly on "bashing" of any players. When someone was saying that people were being unfair to Federer- one of the mods asked them PM them with the messages so they could look into it and delete the posts if need be. It is a much "nicer" site in regards to other players than, say the Roddick site for example.

Did Susan really say the only way that you could come back is if you became an "un-waivering" Nadal fan? That doesn't seem that much like her- I am surprised at her choice of wording there.

Your not allowed to do anything but praise Nadal there.

I think that is a bit unfair. I have voiced my concerns about how he can be too defensive and plays too far behind the baseline too much for my taste and have not run into any trouble at all. (I have a different username there.) A number of other posters have talked about areas where Nadal needs to improve, etc.

I am sorry that you have had difficulties with the Nadal message board. But jacob- one thing that you did which I thought was perhaps not right was that you frequenlty dismissed Nadal's fans as nothing but swooning fangirls who don't really appreciate tennis. As someone who has watched and appreciated tennis since I was 4 years old, I did not appreciate such a classification. :p You did tend to bash the Nadal fans there- which was not really nice.

tiboutchou
02-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Yes it's complet but there is not a lot of fresh thing... for exemple the news of the english part is the pull out of chennai and for the spanish part is the pull out of the masters...

For the messageboard... the forum of vamosrafael.com is now the official messageboard...

Lopaka
02-04-2006, 10:29 PM
No, Clara Bow I told JH after he was banned and filled my email box with statements I choose not to post that if he expected to come back to VR he would have to offer an appology to Susan and become a Nadal supporter. Frankly I'm not certain Susan would accept that.

To discuss Rafa's game would be acceptable but the young man's abilities is quite another thing. We have all had enough of his Nadal bashing and arguementative behavior. If he wants to criticize Rafa's game fine here is a good neutral site to do it. But praise other players above the man whoes site he is on seems foolish at best.

There are some young people who are regulars on the site who may not be as worldly and knowledgeable as JH and his posts demeaning and belittling their hero were not appreciated.

We are all concerned how Rafa will fare as he starts his 2006 season. His own statements are not too optimistic. However, those of us who enjoy his game will continue to cheer.

**VAMOS RAFAEL**