Hilton Hotel [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hilton Hotel

espanol04
11-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Having heard that Masters’ accommodation is Hilton Hotel, I went there this afternoon but got nothing valuable.
The assistant manager and other attendants weren’t willing to disclose their Room No. to me. On the 2nd floor where the draw ceremony had just taken place, when I was about to take a picture of the Singles-Draw Board, the battery was exhausted. A staff there told me Roger Federer stayed in another place, and that Ivan Ljubicic had not arrived yet. That’s all I know.
Are there anyone here that can offer more information? Or are there any ideal place to meet them (out of the court)?

haas'luv
11-09-2005, 04:48 PM
im goin 2 hilton on friday with ma m8s;)u wanna go with us?????????

espanol04
11-10-2005, 12:05 AM
im goin 2 hilton on friday with ma m8s;)u wanna go with us?????????
I've added you to my MSN list. If you have any further info, please contact me. Thanks.

safinfan
11-10-2005, 03:03 AM
can anybody please take any pictures of marat safin if you see him and post the pictures here? thanks. he is going to be arriving tomorrow 11/11/05. maybe you can find out and go to the airport to see him?

haas'luv
11-10-2005, 04:19 AM
ermm,dunno about others,id better wait for him in the hotel;0

Cindy19
11-10-2005, 08:37 AM
TOMORROW!!!!

tomorrow will be a big day! I will be there =)

its.like.that
11-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Are there anyone here that can offer more information? Or are there any ideal place to meet them (out of the court)?

just leave your contact details with the concierge, I'm sure the players are just as eager to meet you as you them.

:)

Nikki♥
11-10-2005, 01:12 PM
just leave your contact details with the concierge, I'm sure the players are just as eager to meet you as you them.

You're mean, Jim.

espanol04
11-11-2005, 06:39 AM

The hotel concierges are the most difficult to deal with.

shirleysafin
11-11-2005, 07:53 AM
who have gone there?!

linus
11-11-2005, 11:30 AM
no, Marat has delayed his arrival time, he wont reach Hilton today, but tomorrow -- Saturday !!

haas'luv
11-11-2005, 04:22 PM
haha i went there today.i saw most of the players there!!!been there for 4 hrs.Nikolay Davydenko was the 1st player i met there.he was just bk from the court.but sadly,he didnt sign any autographs 4 us.then Dadal went out of the hotel for fun with his friend.he signed a lot of autographs,my friend even took a vid of him.i also saw nalbandian back from the court.he didnt sign autographs,either tho some fans came up to him but he said no.(i was sooooo disappointed) 1 hr later,guadio went out of the hotel to Xintiandi.he signed 4 or 5 autographs.btw,i also even met Ljubicic there. ermmm,i also saw some double players there including Mirnyi,bryan(the one with his gf).coria was the last one i met.wow,his gf was soooo pretty:P hehe shame he didnt sigh a lot autographs for us.wot annoyed me most was some fake tennis fans.i mean some middle skool students.i mean theyve got a lot of autographs from many different players but they dont know who the players are.some of they even called david nalbandian as andy-_-!!!i was sooooooooo embarrassed.lol...

Mara_M
11-11-2005, 04:42 PM
u are so lucky u can see all the palyers!!why am i living to romania ???? here it will never be organised such an important eveniment!

novanora
11-11-2005, 04:55 PM
haha i went there today.i saw most of the players there!!!been there for 4 hrs.Nikolay Davydenko was the 1st player i met there.he was just bk from the court.but sadly,he didnt sign any autographs 4 us.then Dadal went out of the hotel for fun with his friend.he signed a lot of autographs,my friend even took a vid of him.i also saw nalbandian back from the court.he didnt sign autographs,either tho some fans came up to him but he said no.(i was sooooo disappointed) 1 hr later,guadio went out of the hotel to Xintiandi.he signed 4 or 5 autographs.btw,i also even met Ljubicic there. ermmm,i also saw some double players there including Mirnyi,bryan(the one with his gf).coria was the last one i met.wow,his gf was soooo pretty:P hehe shame he didnt sigh a lot autographs for us.wot annoyed me most was some fake tennis fans.i mean some middle skool students.i mean theyve got a lot of autographs from many different players but they dont know who the players are.some of they even called david nalbandian as andy-_-!!!i was sooooooooo embarrassed.lol...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: oh.yeah...you are the real fan...aren't u?

novanora
11-11-2005, 04:56 PM
u are so lucky u can see all the palyers!!why am i living to romania ???? here it will never be organised such an important eveniment!
Mara, if you let me choose, I will choose Romania Open, not TMC.