~*~ Tournament Schedule: David will rock in 2006 thread ~*~ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

~*~ Tournament Schedule: David will rock in 2006 thread ~*~

LaTenista
11-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Week 1: Off
Week 2: Auckland - Singles: QFs :) Doubles: 1st round w/Montañes
Weeks 3-4: Australian Open - S: Round of 16 :D Best ever AO D: 2nd round w/Vicente
Week 5: Zagreb (Croatia) - S: 1st round :crying2: D: 1st round w/Lopez
Week 6: Davis Cup at Belarus - 1st singles lost but won dead rubber :shrug:
Week 7: Off
Week 8: Rotterdam - S: 2nd round :( D: 1st round w/Vik
Week 9: Dubai - S: 1st round :banghead: D: 1st round w/Seppi
Weeks 10-11: Indian Wells S: 2nd round w/Bye :o D: 1st round w/Robredo
Weeks 12-13: Miami S: SF :bigclap: D: 1st round w/Robredo
Week 14: Off
Week 15: Valencia S: 1st round retired after 1st set :awww: D: withdrew
Week 16: Monte Carlo S: QF :yeah: D: 1st round w/Robredo
Week 17: Barcelona S: 3rd round :hug: D: Did not enter
Week 18: Estoril - withdrew from tournament before draw
Week 19: Roma S: 1st round :sad: D: Did not enter
Week 20: Hamburg S: QF :cool: D: 1st round w/Robredo
Week 21: Dusseldorf - World Team Cup: lost to Gonzalez, beat Ljubicic & Ginepri
Weeks 22-23: Roland Garros S: 3rd round :confused: D: 1st round w/Vicente
Week 24: Exhibition in Altea: defeated Robredo ;)
Week 25: Off
Weeks 26-27: Wimbledon S: Round of 16 :hatoff: D: 1st round w/Robredo
Huelva Copa del Rey: defeated Verdasco but lost to Coria. :eek:
Week 28: Bastad S: 2nd round D: did not enter
Week 29: Stuttgart S: Champion :woohoo: D: did not enter
Week 30: Exhibition w/Rafa Cullera - won, Umag - withdrew after draw was made
Week 31: Off
Week 32: Toronto S: 1st round D: 2nd round w/Robredo
Week 33: Cincinnati S: QFs D: 1st round w/Robredo
Week 34: New Haven S: 3rd round D: did not enter
Week 35-36: US Open S: 3rd round D: 2nd round w/Vicente
Week 37: Beijing - withdrew before draw
Week 38: Davis Cup Playoffs vs Italy @Santander
Week 39: Off
Week 40: Metz
Week 41: Madrid
Week 42: Stockholm
Week 43: Paris

The 2005 Season in review:
2 doubles titles with Santi Ventura
SF Viña del Mar
Finalist in Valencia
SF Miami, Roma
QF Monte Carlo, Madrid (defeated Top 10 player Puerta), Paris (held 2 MPs against World No 3 Roddick)
QF Roland Garros (defeated defending champ and Top 10 player Gaudio)
QF Umag
SF New Haven
3rd Round US Open
Called up onto Davis Cup squad for 1st time DC playoffs at Italy but DNP
Lost to World No 1 Federer in Doha; lost to World No 2 Nadal at Miami, Roma, and Roland Garros
Scored 100th career win
Singles record: 43-29
Doubles record: 18-15
Reached career high singles ranking of 13 on September 12th
Reached career high doubles ranking of 42 on October 24th
Moved 34 places in the entry ranking, from 49 at the beginning of the year to 15.

Buen trabajo, bien hecho David! :yeah: :hug:

What I hope the next year will bring:

1. 4th Round AO. He will be seeded so he won't be facing Nalbandian in the 1st round again.

2. A singles title. He's much too good and improved to go away empty handed again.

3. Playing a DC rubber. He's been the 2nd ranked Spaniard for most of the year.

4. SF at RG. Hopefully Rafa will be on the other side of the draw.

5. Win a match at Wimbledon.

6. 4th Round USO. He should have taken Hrbaty down this year.

(in general)

7. No more DFs allowed in matches against Top 10 players. No coincidence he DFed in both service games Roddick broke him.

8. Successfully serve for matches. Close out all opponents on 1st or 2nd MP.

9. Don't lose focus - use intensity as an advantage.

10. Play more off clay.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Any idea what Davids 2006 schedule looks like?

Eléa
11-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Hope he will "follow me" :lol: In RG, Gstaad, Stuttgart and kitz ;) I guess at least i will see him in RG and Stuttgart :rolleyes:

Sue
11-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Hope he will "follow me" :lol: In RG, Gstaad, Stuttgart and kitz ;) I guess at least i will see him in RG and Stuttgart :rolleyes:

LOL Elea! I hope he *follows* you to all your tournys......I'm hoping to see him at Barcelona, Wimby and Bercy .......

Eléa
11-16-2005, 09:23 AM
LOL Elea! I hope he *follows* you to all your tournys......I'm hoping to see him at Barcelona, Wimby and Bercy .......
It's too bad you don't allow people to send you pms :sad: so i have to ask you here.
I will go to Barcelona, in fact that's not 100% sure but i have started to look for young hostels there. Did you already go there?
Of course my own schedule depends on where Gaston will go next year :angel:

Sue
11-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Nope never been to the Barcelona tourny....and its not 100% certain for my friends and I either- we have to decide between Mont Carlo, Barcelona or Hamburg.....or maybe we could rob a bank and go to them all!

alisia
11-16-2005, 11:39 AM
I go to Barcelona every other year it is a very good tournament the only problem is the big hill you have walk every morning.

Elea I think there is a hostel near to the Ramblas but I've no idea what it is like try and stay close to the green metro line because that takes you to the Maria Christina metro station which is the station for the Real Tennis Club.

hope this helps.

Eléa
11-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Thank you alisia :hug: Can i pm you if i need more help or informations? :rolleyes:

alisia
11-16-2005, 12:37 PM
no problem Elea, Gaston normally plays Barcelona has does most of the Spaniards & Argentinians, Hewitt even played it the year Gaston won.

LaTenista
11-17-2005, 06:38 PM
I read an article yesterday that David has committed to Auckland.

My gut is telling me he'll probably be playing the South/Latin American clay swing instead of the indoor European one after the AO. I just hope he takes at least one of those events off - he needs to have energy left for IW & Miami.

I'm not sure what tournaments I'm going to next year except Cincinnati, which is a given since I live about 10 minutes away. I'd love to see a clay event, leaning towards either Costa do Saiupe or Acapulco, will depend on whether I can find affordable airfare or not. My goal at the very least is to go to the US Open, I've never been to my home slam before. :sad:

Sue
11-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I know someone who' s been to Acapulco and she absolutely LOVED it there. If you do decide to go there- please take lots of pics for us ? And good luck with your goal of getting to the USO as well!

*Ljubica*
11-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Nope never been to the Barcelona tourny....and its not 100% certain for my friends and I either- we have to decide between Mont Carlo, Barcelona or Hamburg.....or maybe we could rob a bank and go to them all!

Now come on Sue - you KNOW you want to go to all 3 ;) You and I have just got to get together again at one of these damn tourneys next year!!!!! I will almost certainly be in Stuttgart, Barca and RG - and no doubt a few others as well ;) As for my wishes for David..........well..........

(1) Consolidate his position in the Top 20 and (hopefully) rise to the Top 10.

(2) Win a title - preferaby one that i can watch live!!

(3) Play a DC rubber.

Sue
11-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Oh boy do I WANT to go to all three Ros- but unless I win the lottery I'm afraid I have to choose just one.......but don't worry we WILL catch up next year somewhere along the tour ;-)
I guess you're home now? Hope you had a good trip.

*Ljubica*
11-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Oh boy do I WANT to go to all three Ros- but unless I win the lottery I'm afraid I have to choose just one.......but don't worry we WILL catch up next year somewhere along the tour ;-)
I guess you're home now? Hope you had a good trip.

Yes - I'm home - and just about to watch Roger v Gaston on TV. I am hoping for a lottery win too!!

LaTenista
11-22-2005, 03:48 PM
:shrug: David's not on the entry lists for Doha, Chennai, nor Adelaide. Guess he's decided to take an extra week off before beginning his 2006 season in Auckland.

I'll try my best to take lots of pictures at all tournament(s) I attend next year.

FerrersLinda
11-22-2005, 08:21 PM
LT, have you ever been to Vina del Mar? It looks like I might be able to go there. Any idea on whether David will be playing?

Sue
11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
:shrug: David's not on the entry lists for Doha, Chennai, nor Adelaide. Guess he's decided to take an extra week off before beginning his 2006 season in Auckland.

I'll try my best to take lots of pictures at all tournament(s) I attend next year.

Looking forward to seeing all your pics AND hearing all about your trips to whichever tournys you go to !

LaTenista
11-23-2005, 02:44 PM
LT, have you ever been to Vina del Mar? It looks like I might be able to go there. Any idea on whether David will be playing?

Logically, since the Latin American clay swing is between Australia's Rebound Ace and Indian Wells (IW) hard courts, it would make more sense for him to play the indoor European tourneys. But we all know he loves his clay so unless I hear otherwise, I'm assuming he's heading back there for 2006. This year he played all 4 (Viña del Mar, Buenos Aires, Costa do Saiupe, and Acapulco) but I think it would be in his best interest to skip at least one as he's bound to go far in the draws and ending up exhausted for the first two Masters Series events of the year.

I've never been to Viña del Mar, but I believe Fergie has.

So far the only ATP-level event I've attended is Cincinnati, if you go to my blog you can read what happened this year. I also went in 2002-2004, but I didn't blog/journal those.

I'm Isabel BTW. :wavey:

FerrersLinda
11-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks Isabel,

I also think he will be playing the South-American tournaments. I'm kinda going by last years calendar for David. It would be great if he plays, if not, me thinks there will be enough other tennisaction to look at!

~EMiLiTA~
11-24-2005, 09:01 AM

yeah i noticed he wasn't committed to any of those tournaments too. I'm a bit surprised, but if it means he will be more rested for AO, then that's good.

I will definitely be seeing him at the Aus Open, so will take lots of pics for u all! :)

Sue
11-24-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks Emilita- looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your trip there. Hope you have a great time!

~EMiLiTA~
11-25-2005, 09:41 AM
thanks Sue! yeah i'll have pics and reports on my site afterwards, don't worry!

*Ljubica*
11-30-2005, 05:18 AM
Wasn't sure where to put this, - but David will be playing in Auckland from January 9th, and here is the full list of players taking part. Good Luck David! Btw - Sue hasn't deserted us here in case you were wondering - she has computer problems and will be without a PC for another week or so :sad:

2006 Entry List - Heineken Open - Auckland

Jose Acasuso (ARG)
Mario Ancic (CRO)
Marcos Baghdatis (CYP)
Karol Beck (SVK)
Kenneth Carlsen (DEN)
David Ferrer (ESP)
Robby Ginepri (USA)
Paul Goldstein (USA)
Fernando Gonzalez (CHI)
Dominik Hrbaty (SVK)
Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
Alberto Martin (ESP)
Nicolas Massu (CHI)
Wesley Moodie (RSA)
Andrew Murray (GBR)
Jarkko Nieminen (FIN)
Andrei Pavel (ROM)
Christophe Rochus (BEL)
Olivier Rochus (BEL)
Robin Vik (CZE)
Filippo Volandri (ITA)
Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI)
Tomas Zib (CZE)

~EMiLiTA~
11-30-2005, 09:06 AM
thanks Rosie...hopefully David can do well in Auckland!!

LaTenista
11-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Btw - Sue hasn't deserted us here in case you were wondering - she has computer problems and will be without a PC for another week or so :sad:

:awww: I was really hoping she'd dish up some more photos for this blah week post-Thanksgiving (though I ate more desserts than turkey). I'm trying to get excited about DC final this weekend but it seems to get more and more ridiculous by the hour and I think Croatia will crush Slovak Republic.

*Ljubica*
11-30-2005, 06:02 PM
:awww: I was really hoping she'd dish up some more photos for this blah week post-Thanksgiving (though I ate more desserts than turkey). I'm trying to get excited about DC final this weekend but it seems to get more and more ridiculous by the hour and I think Croatia will crush Slovak Republic.

I'll tell her she has to make up for her enforced absence with even more pics when the PC is fixed ;) And sorry you're feeling :( post Thanksgiving - but at least you had a celebration last weekend - if it makes you feel any better we poor people in Europe have to wait til Christmas for a chance to eat too many desserts!!!!

Sue
12-07-2005, 01:41 PM

Have updated the pics thread just for you !

*Ljubica*
12-08-2005, 08:12 AM
Have updated the pics thread just for you !

Welcome back sweetie :)

Sue
12-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Welcome back sweetie :)

Thanks mate! Good to be back here :-)

Caralimon
12-14-2005, 12:01 AM
I read in ESPNdeportes.com that David won't be in South America this year. He want to improve on faster courts, and it's the most likely to see him playing indoors.

I'll try to find the article.

*Ljubica*
12-14-2005, 05:27 AM
I read in ESPNdeportes.com that David won't be in South America this year. He want to improve on faster courts, and it's the most likely to see him playing indoors.

I'll try to find the article.

Thanks for that information. Personally - I think that is a good idea - but maybe I'm biased because I live in Europe so have more chances to see him if he stays here!! :p

LaTenista
12-21-2005, 03:57 PM
His 2006 schedule so far:

Week 1 - off
Week 2 - Auckland
Weeks 3 & 4 - Australian Open
Week 5 - Zagreb (Croatia) moving from Milan

So officially, he's not going to Viña del Mar.

:hug: David's making good choices I think.

Fergie
12-21-2005, 10:22 PM
So officially, he's not going to Viña del Mar.
This is a sad news :sad: :sad: :sad:

RogiFan88
12-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Wishing all David fans a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!

Let's hope David can win at least one title in 2006!! We need strength in the SPANISH ARMADA!!! VAMOS!!!!!!!!
;)

*Ljubica*
12-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks RogiFan - and I will add my wishes too. So Happy Christmas to everyone here who celebrates - and a great New Year to everyone :) Hope you all enjoy a lovely holiday season with your families and loved ones around you :hug:

bavaria100
12-24-2005, 11:54 AM
My wishes for David in 2006 are:

- That he wins at least 1 title
- That he reaches at least the quarters at the French Open
- That he makes it into the final of 1 Masters tournament
- That he reaches the top 10

:hug: I wish you all "Merry Christmas" and I hope that you are enjoying the holidays. :hug:

enqvistfan
12-24-2005, 06:31 PM
Good luck to David in 2006, he deserves to make something big :)
And, Feliz navidad everyone :hug:

Sue
12-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Wishing all of Davids fans here a wonderful lChristmas and a happy,healthy and peaceful New Year. Lets hope we have lots to celebrate as Ferrer fans in 2006!

Sue xx

Fergie
12-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Feliz Navidad to everyone! :hug:

LaTenista
12-26-2005, 07:07 PM
:hug: I hope David and all his fans are enjoying the holiday season!

Carlita
12-31-2005, 10:01 AM
: http://smileys.******************/cat/8/8_6_20.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ) http://smileys.******************/cat/8/8_6_11v.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ) http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_15_26.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ)

To all :hug:

sonia
12-31-2005, 11:30 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
:hug: :aparty: :hug:

Kyla
12-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Happy New Year to all of you! :wavey:

May we have lots of reasons to celebrate David's successes in 2006!

*Ljubica*
12-31-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks everyone :hug: and now it's my turn to wish a Very Happy New Year to all my friends here - take care, have fun - and talk to you in 2006!

LaTenista
01-02-2006, 03:00 AM
:hug: Happy New Year everyone / Feliz año nuevo a todos

One more week until David is back in action. :yeah:

FerrersLinda
01-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Happy new year to all of you!!! May all your favorites win this year....except ofcourse when they are playing mine!

!!!And a big fat hooray for the beginning of a new tennisseason!!!!

LaTenista
01-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Week 1: Off
Week 2: Auckland - Singles: QFs :) Doubles: 1st round w/Montañes
Weeks 3-4: Australian Open - S: Round of 16 :D Best ever AO D: 2nd round w/Vicente
Week 5: Zagreb (Croatia) - S: 1st round :crying2: D: 1st round w/Lopez
Week 6: Davis Cup at Belarus - 1st singles lost but won dead rubber :shrug:
Week 7: Off
Week 8: Rotterdam
Week 9: Dubai
Weeks 10-11: Indian Wells
Weeks 12-13: Miami
Week 14: Off
Week 15: Valencia
Week 16: Monte Carlo
Week 17: Barcelona
Week 18: Off
Week 19: Roma
Week 20: Hamburg
Week 21: Off
Weeks 22-23: Roland Garros

LaTenista
01-27-2006, 12:11 PM
:bowdown: This thread has already seemly done great things.

DAVID WILL OFFICIALLY BE NO 10 IN THE WORLD MONDAY!!! :woohoo:

*Ljubica*
01-27-2006, 12:16 PM
:woohoo: Congratulations David :)

Fergie
01-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Congrats David!!! :woohoo: :hug:

alisia
02-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Elea the tickets for Barcelona go on sale over the internet on the 13th March.

Eléa
02-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Elea the tickets for Barcelona go on sale over the internet on the 13th March. :) Thank you Alisia :hug:

LaTenista
02-15-2006, 01:28 PM
I've updated his schedule/results in Post 47 of this thread.

FerrersLinda
02-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks Isabel!

So next up Rotterdam. Hopefully he'll get far in this tourney. I'm confident he will give it his all. :yippee: My mom is going to the tourney, I'm sooooo jealous. I've been thinking of flying to Holland for the tourney and stay with my parents but my budget doesn't permit it this time. And I will most likely freeze alive with the temperature difference between here and there being about minus 25 Celsius! :eek: I've asked her to take lots of pictures tho, so hopefully some will be of David. Knowing my mom she will probably be so into the tennis, she'll forget all about taking pictures. :mad: ;)

Sue
02-16-2006, 07:17 AM
Hope your mum has a great time Linda, and I'm sure she'll remember to take some pics for you!

flavia_am
02-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi all!
Please, can u tell me where is David schedule? Is he playing now any tournament? Is he going to play Rotterdam?
Thanks & kisses! :wavey:

flavia_am
02-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks Isabel!

So next up Rotterdam. Hopefully he'll get far in this tourney. I'm confident he will give it his all. :yippee: My mom is going to the tourney, I'm sooooo jealous. I've been thinking of flying to Holland for the tourney and stay with my parents but my budget doesn't permit it this time. And I will most likely freeze alive with the temperature difference between here and there being about minus 25 Celsius! :eek: I've asked her to take lots of pictures tho, so hopefully some will be of David. Knowing my mom she will probably be so into the tennis, she'll forget all about taking pictures. :mad: ;)
Sorry, I've just read this post :rolleyes: :cool: :worship: :) This is the next tournament, ok! Good luck in Rotterdam!

*Ljubica*
02-17-2006, 05:10 PM
David will definitely be in Valencia - here is the link to their website with a photo of him :) http://www.open-comunidad-Valenciana.com/es/06_ferrerdavy.asp

FerrersLinda
02-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Thanx Rosie for the info. I did assume he would definitely play Valencia, since it's so close to home.

Not really a flattering pic. of David on the site tho. Looks like he's got his serialkiller-face on. :fiery:

Carlita
02-17-2006, 11:10 PM
:wavey: I'll be trying to take many pics :)

(need to focus on someone (still has bad dreams of Rafa walking out on Rotterdam as well...unless David cancels too....which I don't think seeing they just changed to billboards today and added David's name ;))

:banana: vamos!

RogiFan88
02-18-2006, 01:02 AM
LC, have fun at Rotterdam! ;)

FerrersLinda
02-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Yeah Sjoukje(toch..?), have a good time at the tourney and be sure to tell David and my mom ;) hi from me!!! :lol:

Carlita
02-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Will do :lol:

*Ljubica*
02-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Thanx Rosie for the info. I did assume he would definitely play Valencia, since it's so close to home.

Not really a flattering pic. of David on the site tho. Looks like he's got his serialkiller-face on. :fiery:
Serial killer :haha: How cruel!!! Look forward to the pics Sjoukje and thanks in advance :hug:

Carlita
02-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Look forward to the pics Sjoukje and thanks in advance :hug: Just keep your fingers crossed I know how to work the new camera....:unsure:

LaTenista
02-24-2006, 01:23 PM
I moved David's schedule to the 1st post of the thread for easier viewing.

FerrersLinda
02-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks Isabel,

Feeling any better today? I'm feeling worse than yesterday. My whole body hurts. :awww: Should not have played tennis yesterday evening. I won't tell you the score but it was a butchering. :sad:

*Ljubica*
02-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Isa and Linda :hug: hope both of you get well soon.

LaTenista
02-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Isa and Linda :hug: hope both of you get well soon.

Thanks. Actually last night I started to physically feel better but then emotionally wrecked after tiff with my Spanish Frenchman. :o

Sorry to hear about your loss Linda - there will always be a next time. :hug: Rest up!

Any word on whether David will still play in Dubai or not?

alisia
02-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Does anybody know if David will play Nottingham again this year? Only I have to book my holidays next week.

alisia
03-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Elea the tickets for Barcelona are now on sale over the internet.

LaTenista
06-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Updated.

I just realized David's only won 1 doubles match this year so far. :awww:

*Ljubica*
06-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Updated.

I just realized David's only won 1 doubles match this year so far. :awww:
Well one is better than none I guess :p Nice to see David has decided to enter Sttutgart just when I had almost decided to go to Amersfoort :rolleyes: Ah well - guess I will just have to rethink!

LaTenista
06-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Well one is better than none I guess :p Nice to see David has decided to enter Sttutgart just when I had almost decided to go to Amersfoort :rolleyes: Ah well - guess I will just have to rethink!

Amersfoort has Moya and Mathieu though. :hearts:

*Ljubica*
06-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Amersfoort has Moya and Mathieu though. :hearts:
And Stuttgart has Gastón and Chucho Acasuso!!

FerrersLinda
06-06-2006, 09:10 PM
And Stuttgart has Gastón and Chucho Acasuso!!

On shallow-reasoning only, I think Stuttgart is the better option. ;)

*Ljubica*
06-06-2006, 09:13 PM
On shallow-reasoning only, I think Stuttgart is the better option. ;)
You.......me..............shallow :angel: Whatever makes you think I am already planning something immoral................:haha:

Sue
06-07-2006, 08:30 AM
No-one here is shallow or immoral- we just have impeccable taste! :-)

FerrersLinda
06-07-2006, 01:43 PM
No-one here is shallow or immoral- we just have impeccable taste! :-)

:yeah:
And Rosie ofcourse I know you're planning something immoral......that's what I would do! ;) :angel:

*Ljubica*
06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
:yeah:
And Rosie ofcourse I know you're planning something immoral......that's what I would do! ;) :angel:
You are a woman after my own heart Linda - such a pity we didn't meet up in RG or no tennis coach would have been safe!!!!

Sue
06-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Well since neither of you are going to Wimby- looks like I'll have to take care of the coaches all on my own ;-)))))))))))))

*Ljubica*
06-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Well since neither of you are going to Wimby- looks like I'll have to take care of the coaches all on my own ;-)))))))))))))
What a dreadful hardship for you :haha: :haha:

FerrersLinda
06-07-2006, 05:34 PM

Oh Sue, I really feel for you. :lol:
But I might be over to help you. Some guys I exchanged tickets with at RG, their groundspass for my Suzanne Lenglen, have promised me they would try and get me a ticket. Don't know if I will ever hear from them again, but if they do get me a ticket, I will sell my boat (oh wait I don't have a boat), come over and help you in your quest to make the coaches feel at home. ;)

*Ljubica*
06-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Oh Sue, I really feel for you. :lol:
But I might be over to help you. Some guys I exchanged tickets with at RG, their groundspass for my Suzanne Lenglen, have promised me they would try and get me a ticket. Don't know if I will ever hear from them again, but if they do get me a ticket, I will sell my boat (oh wait I don't have a boat), come over and help you in your quest to make the coaches feel at home. ;)
Then you can all come to my house for afternoon tea :) I don't live so far from Wimby - I just HATE the place so rarely go!!!

FerrersLinda
06-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Afternoon tea at Rosie's......now I really want to go(damn, if only I had that boat :rolleyes: ). Can I bring a coachfriend along for a cuppa? ;)

*Ljubica*
06-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Afternoon tea at Rosie's......now I really want to go(damn, if only I had that boat :rolleyes: ). Can I bring a coachfriend along for a cuppa? ;)
Of course :) a suitable coachfriend will gain you immediate entry, and access to the special VIP enclosure in my back garden :angel: I may have to check him out first though :p LOL - even now that we have a Chat Thread we still seem to manage to trash the other threads as well!! :p

FerrersLinda
06-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Of course :) a suitable coachfriend will gain you immediate entry, and access to the special VIP enclosure in my back garden :angel: I may have to check him out first though :p LOL - even now that we have a Chat Thread we still seem to manage to trash the other threads as well!! :p

I know we are bad, bad girls. :devil:

*Ljubica*
06-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Just how our coachfriends like us :angel: And that is positively my last word on the matter!!!!

Sue
06-07-2006, 09:05 PM

Pffffffffft! Speak for yourselves....I'm a good girl I am! Ask Ros or Eléa- they'll vouch for me. If I had an * angel* smilie I'd insert it here....

;-)