What are the latest news about Roddick, Hewitt and Agassi on TMC? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What are the latest news about Roddick, Hewitt and Agassi on TMC?

konyalikartal
11-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Is there anyone who can give latest news about their participation at TMC?Also you can give your own opinions about their participation.According to me Hewitt won't come because he doesn't want to miss his baby's birth.I don't see a reason about Agassi not participating but if he doesn't want to come that is his decision.So it's 50-50 I think.Also I heard yesterday that Roddick said that he fears he could miss Shanghai because of back spasms.But I think one week rest will be enough for him.We can say that his status is day-to-day.So according to me it is %100 that at least one of them won't come.So for this reason at least Gaudio will play at Shanghai.What are your thoughts?

MrExcel
11-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Seems like they're gonna need about 8 alternates this year!

nobama
11-06-2005, 01:10 PM
So who's in if Agassi and Hewitt don't show up? Gaudio and Puerta? :tape:

konyalikartal
11-06-2005, 01:29 PM
It will be Gaudio:( and Nalbandian:).But if Roddick won't come too, unfortunately Puerta:( will come...

*Ljubica*
11-06-2005, 01:29 PM
So who's in if Agassi and Hewitt don't show up? Gaudio and Puerta? :tape:

Gaudio (No 9) and Nalbandian (No 11) with Puerta (no 12) as alternate.

kali_puerta_fan
11-06-2005, 01:33 PM
yup...I think Puerta could go...he deserves it...being a RG finalist it's a big deal, even if it was lucky... :worship: :worship: VAMOS, Mariano!

sigmagirl91
11-06-2005, 01:36 PM
This Masters will become crazy in a hurry.

*Ljubica*
11-06-2005, 01:38 PM
yup...I think Puerta could go...he deserves it...being a RG finalist it's a big deal, even if it was lucky... :worship: :worship: VAMOS, Mariano!

I agree - I want Puerta to be there more than any of the others!

nobama
11-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Hewitt I can understand, but Agassi has no reason not to show up. When do they have to give official notice they're not coming?

*Ljubica*
11-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Hewitt I can understand, but Agassi has no reason not to show up. When do they have to give official notice they're not coming?

Draw is done Wednesday 9th November I believe. I think they will all be there ;)

Action Jackson
11-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Agassi can do whatever he likes, that's the rule of tennis.

*Ljubica*
11-06-2005, 01:42 PM

:devil:

nobama
11-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Agassi can do whatever he likes, that's the rule of tennis.Yeah, I know. But if he's not going to retire then he should play when he's not injured. It's not like he's been traveling a lot since the US Open. What excuse is he going to give if he doesn't show up? Or is he allowed to not give a reason too?

Action Jackson
11-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I know. But if he's not going to retire then he should play when he's not injured. It's not like he's been traveling a lot since the US Open. What excuse is he going to give if he doesn't show up? Or is he allowed to not give a reason too?

He's Agassi, he doesn't need a reason. I mean he has had 2 previous disastrous trips to Shanghai, though he will have one ready, at the moment haven't heard anything and no news is good news so they say.

star
11-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Looks like we are having the answer to the question: What if they held a Masters and nobody showed up?

Carito_90
11-06-2005, 02:38 PM

:lol:

Flibbertigibbet
11-06-2005, 03:45 PM
I hope at least two out of the three will play the Masters, it wouldn't be quite the same without all or most of the top players. I wouldn't mind seeing Nalbandian in it, though - if he can play well, I'm sure he'd be a challenge to everybody.

nobama
11-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Well at least one of the eight has shown up so far. When is Nadal supposed to arrive?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/tenniseva/6_1847520_1.jpg

Flibbertigibbet
11-06-2005, 04:24 PM
If I remember right, it was a day after Roger, so... tomorrow?

NyGeL
11-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Agassi will probably play... and Roddick might miss it due to his Paris injurys, so we may have 3 argyes and a reserve this TMC :)

Socket
11-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Agassi traditionally has stayed away from the Masters Cup to ensure that he's fit and rested for the Australian Open. He has nothing to prove in tennis, and I won't be surprised if he doesn't want to fly to Shanghai and back not that many weeks before flying to Australia. I agree that Hewitt will likely miss the Masters Cup for the baby's birth.

Frankly, having all or many of the top players miss the Masters Cup is just the kind of nuclear bomb the ATP needs to have land on its collective head to make sure it gets serious about shortening the season.

jenanun
11-06-2005, 06:18 PM
if i were hewitt, i wont miss the birth of my first born for TMC.....

Whistleway
11-06-2005, 06:27 PM

Sorry, but whatever happened to the drug allegations?

Whistleway
11-06-2005, 06:30 PM
if i were hewitt, i wont miss the birth of my first born for TMC.....

rest assured, hewitt wouldn't either.

revolution
11-06-2005, 06:31 PM

So can Gaston though... he can skip grass season uninjured without being punished... :p ;) :cool:

Plus he will avoid a fine for tanking in Lyon and Paris!

RogiFan88
11-06-2005, 06:31 PM

That is the absolute truth. ;)

MariaV
11-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Frankly, having all or many of the top players miss the Masters Cup is just the kind of nuclear bomb the ATP needs to have land on its collective head to make sure it gets serious about shortening the season.

We can only hope it will have the desired effect and get ATP to make some moves.

RickDaStick
11-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Hewitt is 99% he wont play. Roddick's back injury is uncertain and well Agassi wont travel to China back to Us then back to Australia. So i am positive no more then 1 of these 3 will show up.

Sjengster
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Agassi traditionally has stayed away from the Masters Cup to ensure that he's fit and rested for the Australian Open. He has nothing to prove in tennis, and I won't be surprised if he doesn't want to fly to Shanghai and back not that many weeks before flying to Australia. I agree that Hewitt will likely miss the Masters Cup for the baby's birth.

:confused: Wasn't last year the first time Agassi missed the year-end championships since his disastrous 1997 season? Although it's true that his performances in the event have been fairly variable in the last few years.

In a way I'm not disappointed at some of these pull-outs since the players who will get in are much more interesting for me to watch than some of those who withdraw, but it's a joke to have nearly half the TMC field decided by injuries of one sort or another. I think questions will indeed be asked in the ATP, even if "normality" of a sort is restored and one of the big two wins the TMC.

Socket
11-06-2005, 07:52 PM
:confused: Wasn't last year the first time Agassi missed the year-end championships since his disastrous 1997 season? Although it's true that his performances in the event have been fairly variable in the last few years.

In a way I'm not disappointed at some of these pull-outs since the players who will get in are much more interesting for me to watch than some of those who withdraw, but it's a joke to have nearly half the TMC field decided by injuries of one sort or another. I think questions will indeed be asked in the ATP, even if "normality" of a sort is restored and one of the big two wins the TMC.
My information about Agassi's appearances about the YEC is based on what I heard from the commentators in prior years. They might have been referring to the earlier years of his career.

NYCtennisfan
11-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Other years have had various pull-outs but this could be the worse year ever for it. AS for Agassi, I think he will show up but it is more about how much he wants to play the AO with him.

BTW, when you have made the ATP as much money as AGassi has, you CAN do anything you like. :)

*Ljubica*
11-06-2005, 08:29 PM

Well - at the moment they are still exactly that - just "allegations" - Mariano has not been found guilty of anything and therefore has the right to play whenever and wherever he chooses - "innocent til proven guilty".

star
11-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Well - at the moment they are still exactly that - just "allegations" - Mariano has not been found guilty of anything and therefore has the right to play whenever and wherever he chooses - "innocent til proven guilty".

It's more like "innocent until a banned substance is found in your urine."

At that point the burden is on the player to show that the substance is not what the lab said it was or that he didn't actually take the drug -- i.e. he thought he was taking something else. There are also medical explanations that can lower the penalty as we saw with Koubek.... but the burden definitely shifts to the player.

So saying "innocent until proven guilty" as you meant it doesn't really apply in this case. Just the result of the drug test put the presumption of guilt on the player, unlike the the case with criminal allegations where this phrase is more appropriately applied.

star
11-06-2005, 09:18 PM

Can you assure that shortening the season will actually have this desired effect?

alfonsojose
11-06-2005, 09:23 PM
So can Gaston though... he can skip grass season uninjured without being punished... :p ;) :cool:

:lol: :yeah:

Socket
11-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Can you assure that shortening the season will actually have this desired effect?
I think that shortening the season will give the players the opportunity to play fewer events (tournaments and exhos), thereby reducing their chances of over-use injuries (and injuries in general), while not damaging their rankings. The smarter players will take advantage of that opportunity; others won't, of course. But I'd like to give it a try for a few seasons and see if that helps the injury situation.

Deboogle!.
11-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Considering Andre hasn't played since the USO, you'd think he'd be able to decide by now if he were going to play in Shanghai. I mean, his official website is mentioning TMC as if he is going to play, but who knows with him. It just seems like he should know at this point if his back/nerve would allow him to play :shrug:

As far as anyone knows, Andy certainly wants to play, but after what he said yesterday and considering it sounds like his back is more of a problem than perhaps he first had thought, it doesn't sound like he'll decide until right before he'd leave. But based on what he said yesterday, he wants to play and hopes to be able to play and will get whatever treatment he can back in the States that will allow him to be fit enough to play, but he also said that if he's not fit enough, he won't go. http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720273/K=Andy+Roddick/v=2/SID=w/l=NSER/R=2/SIG=13aeaj7pr/EXP=1131399045/*-http%3A//news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051106/sp_afp/tennisatpfrachnmastersroddick_051106024709

R.Federer
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM

Mariano is the only slam finalist of 2005 not to be present at T.M.C.

After all those wrong (not subsnatiated) allegations, it would be nice if he could go too

R.Federer
11-06-2005, 09:43 PM
I think that shortening the season will give the players the opportunity to play fewer events (tournaments and exhos), thereby reducing their chances of over-use injuries (and injuries in general), while not damaging their rankings. The smarter players will take advantage of that opportunity; others won't, of course. But I'd like to give it a try for a few seasons and see if that helps the injury situation.

Maybe it will help but my own opinion is that the A.T.P should reduce the number of optionals that can count towards rankings/seeding.

Except for a handful of players who are determined to get every last $ from playing too much, most will cut back if this is the case. Of course, some tournament organizers will be unhappy, but something has got to be given up

RonE
11-06-2005, 10:02 PM
As far as anyone knows, Andy certainly wants to play, but after what he said yesterday and considering it sounds like his back is more of a problem than perhaps he first had thought, it doesn't sound like he'll decide until right before he'd leave. But based on what he said yesterday, he wants to play and hopes to be able to play and will get whatever treatment he can back in the States that will allow him to be fit enough to play, but he also said that if he's not fit enough, he won't go.

I wonder if he will still play in the charity event in Pennsylvania. That would be a good indicator of wether or not he will play.

Deboogle!.
11-06-2005, 10:08 PM
I wonder if he will still play in the charity event in Pennsylvania. That would be a good indicator of wether or not he will play.That's tomorrow.... I really hope he doesn't play :(

euroka1
11-06-2005, 10:12 PM
I wonder if he will still play in the charity event in Pennsylvania. That would be a good indicator of wether or not he will play.

He's pretty good at shrugging off injuries when he wants to.

LaTenista
11-06-2005, 11:07 PM
I read an article today that Gonzalez won't be going to Shanghai if there are enough dropouts of TMC for him to play or be the alternate.

So if Hewitt, Agassi, and Roddick all don't go it will be Gaudio, Nalbandian, and Puerta in with Thomas Johansson as the alternate. Could you imagine the Masters with 4 of the 8 from Argentina?

I'm beginning to think this TMC will be a joke if Coria and Davydenko don't find their form and Gaudio keeps tanking (assuming he'll be playing).

Clara Bow
11-06-2005, 11:14 PM
That's tomorrow.... I really hope he doesn't play

If his back is still hurting him- I wouldn't be surprised if he went but did not play but was still a part of the proceedings. He did as much at the Grand Slam Jam here in Austin in 2003 when he had something bothering him. He served as guest commentator- so was still a big part even though he didn't suit up.

I'm beginning to think this TMC will be a joke if Coria and Davydenko don't find their form and Gaudio keeps tanking (assuming he'll be playing).

Ach- if Gaudio goes he'd better not do a repeat performance of his no-effort crap at Houston last year.

Deboogle!.
11-06-2005, 11:22 PM
If his back is still hurting him- I wouldn't be surprised if he went but did not play but was still a part of the proceedings. He did as much at the Grand Slam Jam here in Austin in 2003 when he had something bothering him. He served as guest commentator- so was still a big part even though he didn't suit up.Yeah, exactly. Hopefully if he goes, that's what he does. I can't imagine he'd risk it and I also can't imagine it got all better in a day or two. Whatever, hopefully he'll be ok to play Shanghai and fit enough to play his best, that's certainly the most important thing.

revolution
11-06-2005, 11:30 PM
To be fair to Gaudio, he did try at last year's TMC, well it would be easy to give up after getting hammered 6-1 by Fed, but he pushed him second set and earned a breaker, despite losing it.

The Hewitt match he was outplayed, although maybe he lacked a bit second set.

star
11-06-2005, 11:46 PM
If Andy plays in the charity event and not the Masters all sorts of wrath will rain down on him.

NYCtennisfan
11-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Andy doesn't have much to play for except for ranking points that will be carried around all of next year. He doesn't want to fall out of the top 4 anytime next year. That being said, it's not like he is fighting for #1.

Deboogle!.
11-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Andy doesn't have much to play for except for ranking points that will be carried around all of next year. He doesn't want to fall out of the top 4 anytime next year. That being said, it's not like he is fighting for #1.It's a prestigious event and I'd hope he'd be going with the intent to try to win it :o That should be enough in itself to motivate him.

LLeytonRules
11-07-2005, 01:36 AM
The duck should rest his back, why fly over there and get embarassed once again by Federer.

Winston's Human
11-07-2005, 02:29 AM
If Andy plays in the charity event and not the Masters all sorts of wrath will rain down on him.

And that is just from the Andy fans on MTF.

Deboogle!.
11-07-2005, 02:31 AM
And that is just from the Andy fans on MTF.Indeed :armed:

:)

knight_ley
11-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Hey I want Andy at that Charity event tomorrow cuz I'm going! :lol:

star
11-07-2005, 03:01 AM
:lol: :lol:

I'll let him know. :)

Deboogle!.
11-07-2005, 03:02 AM
Hey I want Andy at that Charity event tomorrow cuz I'm going! :lol::awww: I know :hug: :hug:

star
11-07-2005, 03:02 AM

:)

smucav
11-07-2005, 03:08 AM
:confused: Wasn't last year the first time Agassi missed the year-end championships since his disastrous 1997 season?Correct. My research shows that Agassi played every year he qualified except in 1995 when he withdrew due to injury (or possibly 1992 which is a bit of a mystery).

Agassi's Tennis Masters Cup History:
1988: RR
1989: RR
1990: Winner
1991: SF
1992: DNQ **
1993: DNQ
1994: SF
1995: Qualifed, but withdrew due to injury*
1996: RR
1997: DNQ
1998: RR
1999: Finalist
2000: Finalist
2001: RR
2002: RR
2003: Finalist
2004: DNQ ***
2005: ?

DNQ=Did Not Qualify
DNP=Did Not Play

* Source: 2005 ATP Media Guide

** Lendl/Agassi finished 1992 as #8/#9, but neither played the YEC while Krajicek--who finished #10--did. With no other evidence readily available about the previous week's rankings (or any YEC wild cards under the old rankings system), I'm deducing that Agassi would have been the first in line for an alternate spot, but did not accept; Lendl qualified, but did not play for unknown reasons so Krajicek as an alternate replaced Lendl. [The ATP Media Guide doesn't list the TMC/YEC alternates prior to 2002 and there isn't a notation on Agassi's page like the one for 1995. I also looked in Bud Collins's encyclopedia for more information, but there was no mention of why Lendl and/or Agassi did not play.] The only two things I can think of that would prove this theory invalid are 1) there was a YEC wild card provision under the old rankings system: if so, Agassi as a GS winner would have qualified instead of Lendl, or 2) if one or more of the players in the field were ranked lower than Lendl & Agassi going in to the YEC & passed them in the year-end rankings with the points they added in the YEC: if so, then Agassi (& Lendl) did qualify, but neither played & one of the other players in the field also was originally an alternate. Without the weekly rankings from November 1992 or more information about the qualifying rules under the old rankings system, it's a bit of a mystery.

*** Agassi was offered the on-site alternate spot, but did not accept.

Noelle
11-07-2005, 04:30 AM
:rolls:

Action Jackson
11-07-2005, 06:04 AM

Since when has it been regulation to play the grass season clown? It hasn't, there aren't sanctions for that.

As for tanking, is it my fault that the penalties haven't been applied.

Actually I will be proud if Gaudio plays and doesn't win a game at all in any match, the champagne will be out and the parties will be massive, if this happens.

revolution
11-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Since when has it been regulation to play the grass season clown? It hasn't, there aren't sanctions for that.

As for tanking, is it my fault that the penalties haven't been applied.

Actually I will be proud if Gaudio plays and doesn't win a game at all in any match, the champagne will be out and the parties will be massive, if this happens.

Well there's a GS in that grass season, and it's a required event......

kali_puerta_fan
11-07-2005, 10:29 AM

No idea...but the fact that he still playes is a sign, right?

Action Jackson
11-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Well there's a GS in that grass season, and it's a required event......

It's not compulsory to play in the Slams, as for sanctions there are others who have skipped them and nothing happened, but selective memory is a wonderful thing :)

No, you're not invited to the party if Gaudio plays and doesn't win a game in Shanghai.

DhammaTiger
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
I agree - I want Puerta to be there more than any of the others!
me too I want Mariano there. I think he is a wonderful player and man, and like kali said he deserves it.

shotgun
11-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Gaudio asked for Hewitt's phone. He wants to know what Hewitt is planning to do. :lol: Imagine the conversation between the two.

Lleyton, tenés teléfono, es el Gato Gaudio

Benito Pérez Barbadillo, director de Comunicaciones de la ATP, indicó que "Gastón Gaudio pidió el número de teléfono de Lleyton Hewitt para preguntarle qué es lo que va a hacer", según consigna la agencia DPA. El australiano será padre a fin de mes y le dejaría su lugar en el Masters al Gato, quien por ahora está clasificado para el torneo de Maestros como primer suplente.

Edit: http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pagina.jsp?pagId=1085230

Sorry for the lazyness.

Action Jackson
11-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Gaudio asked for Hewitt's phone. He wants to know what Hewitt is planning to do. :lol: Imagine the conversation between the two.

What's the source? Should always use a link, or it could be you being mischievous.

nobama
11-07-2005, 01:44 PM
So I see Agassi has arrived in Shanghai. Cool. I hope he's there to play and not announce his withdrawl.

uNIVERSE mAN
11-07-2005, 02:44 PM
me too I want Mariano there. I think he is a wonderful player and man, and like kali said he deserves it.

wonderful player?? he's as stiff as it gets buddy

Deboogle!.
11-07-2005, 03:19 PM
:lol: I don't think Andre would go just to announce his withdrawal.

jackieglover
11-07-2005, 03:22 PM
:lol: I don't think Andre would go just to announce his withdrawal.

:lol: That'd be classic.

Deboogle!.
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
:lol: That'd be classic.:lol: Yeah... I mean I like Andre and all, but he's the king of the last-minute fax :lol:

Anyway, according to Eurosport, the players who are in doubt but haven't said anything official only have about 24-36 hours to pull (depending on time zone stuff I suppose)... the draw is apparently made on Wednesday in China.

star
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM

Edit: http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pagina.jsp?pagId=1085230

Sorry for the lazyness.

Gaudio is saying: Please don't make me fly to Asia. I want to be home and enjoy the springtime and the beach. :) :)

star
11-07-2005, 03:40 PM

The only people who actually deserve it are the people who qualified.

If someone got in because higher ranked players couldn't or wouldn't go, he just got lucky.

Nobody "deserves" anything in sport. They have to earn it.

jackieglover
11-07-2005, 03:47 PM
:lol: Yeah... I mean I like Andre and all, but he's the king of the last-minute fax :lol:

Anyway, according to Eurosport, the players who are in doubt but haven't said anything official only have about 24-36 hours to pull (depending on time zone stuff I suppose)... the draw is apparently made on Wednesday in China.

Cool, hope they can all go and play.

shotgun
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
The only people who actually deserve it are the people who qualified.

If someone got in because higher ranked players couldn't or wouldn't go, he just got lucky.

Nobody "deserves" anything in sport. They have to earn it.

:yeah:

Deboogle!.
11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Cool, hope they can all go and play.me too.:)

Truc
11-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Gaudio is saying: Please don't make me fly to Asia. I want to be home and enjoy the springtime and the beach. :) :)
But Gaudio will be in Shanghai anyway as an alternate. Or did he say that he doesn't want to go to Shanghai if he's only an alternate?

*Ljubica*
11-07-2005, 05:27 PM
But Gaudio will be in Shanghai anyway as an alternate. Or did he say that he doesn't want to go to Shanghai if he's only an alternate?

No - he hasn't said that yet. Agassi and Nalbandian both turned down alternate spots last year - but I haven't heard that Gaston will do this. With all the injuries etc the alternate has a much higher than average chance of playing this year I think.

star
11-07-2005, 05:42 PM

I was just teasing. :)

alfonsojose
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Fernando Gonzalez already said he wouldn't be an alternate either. The story is on ESPN Latinoamerica site

revolution
11-07-2005, 06:31 PM
It's not compulsory to play in the Slams, as for sanctions there are others who have skipped them and nothing happened, but selective memory is a wonderful thing :)

No, you're not invited to the party if Gaudio plays and doesn't win a game in Shanghai.

I partly agree, some others have got away with it, but it's my opinion that there is no excuse to skip a GS uninjured, whatever Slam it is, whatever player.

I was just pointing out that you were accusing Andre of getting away with everything, when Gaudio has got away with a lot. I also recall Andre getting fined after withdrawing from AMS Paris last year, so he's not immune to the rules.

revolution
11-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Andre is going to play! :worship: :worship: :D :cool: :p :wavey:

Action Jackson
11-08-2005, 07:24 AM
I partly agree, some others have got away with it, but it's my opinion that there is no excuse to skip a GS uninjured, whatever Slam it is, whatever player.

I was just pointing out that you were accusing Andre of getting away with everything, when Gaudio has got away with a lot. I also recall Andre getting fined after withdrawing from AMS Paris last year, so he's not immune to the rules.

You are just so far up Agassi's arse that you practice selective reading. He picks his schedule and plays when he wants, you whine about Gaudio, yet Agassi hardly turns up to TMS events outside of North America, everyone knows this and he always waits to the last minute to withdraw, when he doesn't need to or have any intention of playing, like getting fined is going to achieve anything or hurt players who do it.

TenHound
11-08-2005, 07:47 AM
We don't know that AA's late withdrawal isn't preferred by Tour. Promoters who use his name to sell tickets. Then once you have them, most people probably say "what the hell" and go anyway.

kali_puerta_fan
11-08-2005, 10:12 AM
I think both Gaudio and Nalby will play this year. In Gaudio's case it's official, in Nalby's case it will probably be announced as soon as Roddick pulls out, and that means we have Mariano Puerta as an alternate this year...

euroka1
11-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Lleyton has the best reason of all for not going. :worship:

RickDaStick
11-09-2005, 01:00 AM
Hewitt is 99% he wont play. Roddick's back injury is uncertain and well Agassi wont travel to China back to Us then back to Australia. So i am positive no more then 1 of these 3 will show up.

Agassi only one showing up. I hit the nail on the head on this one :yeah:
props to myself :D

El Legenda
11-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Agassi only one showing up. I hit the nail on the head on this one :yeah:
props to myself :D

:yeah: :wavey:

shotgun
11-09-2005, 01:49 AM
:topic:

Gaudio's GF is so beautiful. :hearts:

http://www.ole.clarin.com/diario/2005/11/08/um/fotos/gaudio_tapa.jpg