< ...*Teddy Bear off-season thread*... > [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

< ...*Teddy Bear off-season thread*... >

GonzoFan
11-04-2005, 04:41 AM
I created this thread to talk about the things and news that we know or want to do while Gonzo is in his off season

and the first thing to talk about it is ...

THE XMAS CARDS!

we have two options for the Xmas cards

1.- Made only one card sign by everyone that wants to partipate (I think It would be hard because we only have 1 month and a half )

2.- Everyone that wants to send a card to Gonzo could made their own card and then send it to me and I will deliver him all the cards

I need to know who wants to participate in this and what option you choose ...

if everyone choose the second option please send me a private message telling me so and I'll give you my address

if somebody has another idea just post it here ;)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
11-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Nice idea girl. :bigclap:
I have no idea. :shrug: I mean I can't make decision so depend on yours. ;)

enqvistfan
11-04-2005, 02:21 PM
I'd be happy to participate. Won't be against both ideas :) Now, it will depend on the persons who would like to participate. We did a similar thing for Thomas last year, and in one month, we succeeded, but it was a little bit stressy. I think it's possible to send the card, like a chain, the chain will travel from countries to countries, would be great. Well, I think we should give a deadline date for the participation, and then, we'll see.

french-guru
11-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Not bad of an idea, I would like to participate, but I mean whatever you all decide. :shrug:

french-guru
11-04-2005, 11:52 PM
I just thought of something but I don't know if it is what I would say 'Christmassy'. A teddy bear with a christmas present I guess for a card. well I was thinking this because he is our osito, you know. anyways I don't know it was just a suggestion.

Pattyta
11-05-2005, 12:56 AM
I want participate =)
Great Idea GonzoFan
=) I'm so happy

RogiFan88
11-05-2005, 01:00 AM
GonzoFan, where will you deliver the card(s) to so that it gets to Teddy Bear? :confused: (You don't have to reveal the address here if you don't want. ;) )

How about care of Hass Avocadoes?? :lol:

RogiFan88
11-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Btw, I think the second option is more feasible given the time constraints. :)

+alonso
11-05-2005, 01:07 AM
I can send you a card ;) It's easy ;)
I'll ask my girl classmates, They love him.. :lol: It's incredible :rolls:

FelipeMIA89
11-05-2005, 01:08 AM
I want to participate!

competitiva5
11-05-2005, 01:21 AM
I 'd like to participate too. Im new here.
Yap!
All can write your message, send a present with the flag of your country (Its nice to know that there are many fans of diferents countries) and send to Gonzofan.

RogiFan88
11-05-2005, 01:28 AM
It would be nice for Gonzo to know where his fans are from, so a flag as competitiva suggested, or a postcard of your city, or a tiny teddy bear with your country's flag or name on it would be good. :)

GonzoFan, I like the thread title too! It's so cute. :yeah:

GonzoFan
11-05-2005, 06:26 AM
I think that for everybody the 2nd option is easier to do so like I said before everyone who wants to send the xmas card (with a gift if you want ) send me a private message to give you my address
as Val said we should have a deadline date for the participation and I think it would great if all of you could send me the cards before december 5

RogiFan88 - you asked me where I would deliver the cards.
That would be no problem because I have some contacts ;)
and I can talk to Gonzo' dad and he is really nice so there should
be no problem to give the cards to Teddy Bear ;)

Alonso - It would be great if you tell your girls classmates about this
idea if they really like Gonzo

competitiva5 and RogiFan88 - Great idea about the card with the flag
of your country or tiny teddy bear with
your country flag. I think Gonzo will
be really happy to know that he has
fans from all over the world!

As he is our Teddy bear we obviously should give him the cards with an osito! :hearts: I think some of you want to send your own teddy bear with the card, right? if not, I could buy a teddy bear with a bag and put all the cards into the bag of the teddy bear but that's your choice. If someone wants to send him another present there will be no problem with that - I can give him any present that you want to send him :D

At the moment we are 12 persons that want to participate :

1.- Val :)
2.- RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR :)
3.- French-guru :)
4.- Pattyta :)
5.- RogiFan88 :)
6.- Alonso :) and Alonso's girls classmates :)
7.- FelipeMIA89 :)
8.- Competitiva5 :)
9.- GonzoFan :)
10.- Effka :)
11.- juelovestennis :)
12.- kataana :)
13.- Peoples :)

Effka
11-05-2005, 10:26 AM
I'd love to participate! :banana:
I'll tell my friends, who also adore Gonzo!
Great, great idea! :worship:

GonzoFan
11-05-2005, 05:20 PM
this message is for everybody

please when you send me the letter try to do it with something that represents your country like RogiFan and competitiva said it can be a teddy bear with the flag of your country or a postcard, etc ...

Thanks!

RogiFan88
11-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Actually, I like your idea of sending him just one bigger bear with a sack of Xmas cards. :) Maybe the sack could say "De Los Fenaticos"? ;)

RogiFan88
11-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Here's one thing that Gonzo will be doing in the off season... ;)

Sábado 5 de noviembre de 2005
El ex número dos del mundo organizará un torneo donde el chileno será una de las principales atracciones
Guillermo Vilas tendrá como invitado especial a González
El propio ex tenista se contactó con la primera raqueta nacional para tenerlo en la Copa que lleva su nombre y que se efectuará entre el 4 y 6 de diciembre en el Luna Park de Buenos Aires.
Fecha edición: 05-11-2005

http://www.tercera.cl/showjpg/0,,1_169407001_246,00.jpg

Guillermo Vilas no lo pensó dos veces. Siempre quiso tener a Fernando González como una de las principales atracciones de la Copa que llevará su nombre y que tendrá su primera edición entre el 4 y 6 de diciembre de este año. "Me llamó él directamente, Guillermo, para contar con Fernando en la exhibición. Y llegamos a un acuerdo, por lo que ya está confirmada su presencia en el campeonato", comenta Fernando González padre, representante del tenista. Todo un honor para el santiaguino.

Así se concretó la participación de la primera raqueta nacional en este torneo que se jugará en el legendario Luna Park de Buenos Aires, que cuenta con una capacidad para siete mil espectadores y que ha sido escenario de peleas por el título mundial de boxeo. Ahí se armará una cancha "de madera", como explica Christian Fernández, uno de los encargados de montar el evento en Argentina.

Otros invitados

El número uno de Chile pondrá un paréntesis en la pretemporada que estará haciendo por esos días para jugar este campeonato. También están confirmados el argentino Gastón Gaudio (número 11 del mundo y campeón de Roland Garros el 2004) y el estadounidense James Blake (24º ATP y cuarto finalista del US Open este año). Falta todavía un cuarto jugador, el que puede ser transandino u otra figura internacional.

La agenda del torneo ya está establecida. Durante la primera jornada, la gran atracción será ver al propio Vilas disputando un encuentro de exhibición. Los otros dos días se jugarán los partidos entre los invitados. Ellos disputarán encuentros entre sí el día 5 y en la jornada siguiente jugarán los ganadores para dirimir al campeón de la primera edición de esta copa que pretende convertirse en una tradición al otro lado de la cordillera. "Para Vilas es muy importante contar con una figura como Fernando, pues considera que su juego es muy atractivo, además de tratarse de uno de los mejores tenistas de Sudamérica", agrega Fernández.

No se arrepiente

En tanto ayer, González volvió a hablar sobre Guillermo Coria, de quien dijo que era uno de los más odiados del Tour tras ganarle en Madrid: "Lo dije y no me voy a echar para atrás. Quizás fui muy crudo en la forma que lo comenté", dijo la primera raqueta nacional. :yeah:

http://www.tercera.cl/medio/articulo/0,0,3308_5832_169407003,00.html

GonzoFan
11-07-2005, 06:57 AM
too bad that I won't have time and money to go to see that exhibition :sad:

I wanted to go to see Gonzo playing in Argentina next year but he won't play that tournament so I'll just see Gonzo in Viña Del Mar and I also want to go to DC but that depends on where it will be played

GonzoFan
11-07-2005, 07:05 AM
I forgot to tell you before ...

I read that Gonzo is planning to go on vacations either to Las Vegas or New York

revolution
11-07-2005, 10:10 PM
I allow my name to be used, Joseph it is, so I'll be happy if you include it on the card!

french-guru
11-07-2005, 10:59 PM
I forgot to tell you before ...

I read that Gonzo is planning to go on vacations either to Las Vegas or New York

Las Vegas?! :devil: Sin City? Clubs, Gambling, Bars. ;) very curious

Peoples
11-08-2005, 12:46 AM
I'd love to participate. I wonder if it's ok if I write it in English?

GonzoFan
11-08-2005, 01:45 AM
I'd love to participate. I wonder if it's ok if I write it in English?

of course you can write it in english ;)

enqvistfan
11-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Gonzo Fan : Is it possible to give us an update of the cards received ? Just to know if our card arrived for example, or just to know how many cards arrived in Chile ?

GonzoFan
11-14-2005, 03:57 AM
Gonzo Fan : Is it possible to give us an update of the cards received ? Just to know if our card arrived for example, or just to know how many cards arrived in Chile ?

I will do that ;) but for now I haven't received any card ...

GonzoFan
11-15-2005, 06:32 AM
I want to remember all of you to please let me know when you send the xmas card

Thanks! :D

GonzoFan
11-17-2005, 06:31 AM
I want to let you know that of the 13 persons that said they want to participate there are still 5 that haven't asked me for my address yet ... so if your name is on the list and you don't want to participate anymore please tell me to erase your name of the list and if you still want to participate but you haven't send me the private message please do it soon

RogiFan88
11-17-2005, 01:31 PM
GonzoFan, check your email, por favor! ;)

enqvistfan
11-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Gonzofan : I'll send you my card on monday :)

GonzoFan
11-17-2005, 11:58 PM
GonzoFan, check your email, por favor! ;)

now you check your email :D

--------------------------------

Gonzofan : I'll send you my card on monday :)

Great! :yeah:

Pattyta
11-18-2005, 02:03 AM
GonzoFan I sent to you a private message
Take care :)
Come On FEÑA

RogiFan88
11-18-2005, 03:01 PM
now you check your email :D

GonzoFan, tienes EMILIO [=email en espanol!! :p ]!

GonzoFan
11-19-2005, 10:37 PM
GonzoFan, tienes EMILIO [=email en espanol!! :p ]!

te mande mensaje privado ;)

RogiFan88
11-20-2005, 02:02 AM
gracias!

GonzoFan
11-21-2005, 06:07 AM
here is an update of how things are going with the xmas cards ;)

1.- Val **
2.- RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
3.- French-guru *
4.- Pattyta *
5.- RogiFan88 **
6.- Alonso
7.- FelipeMIA89
8.- Competitiva5 *
9.- Effka *
10.- juelovestennis *
11.- kataana *
12.- Peoples *
13.- kitzfan *

* has asked me for my address
** has sent the card

For the ones that haven't sent the card yet I know for some of you maybe it's a little bit hard or you don't have much time but I repeat it would be great if I could have all the cards before december 10 and I'm so sorry if I'm bothering with all this and If I insist so much :unsure: but giving the cards to Gonzo is not something that I can do from one day to another so I need some time. I hope you'll understand me

RogiFan88
11-21-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah, come on, guys, don't you want Fena to get some kind words and support fr his fans??!!

GonzoFan
11-26-2005, 04:00 PM
we all know that Gonzo will be participating in the "Guillermo Vilas Exhibition"

here's the order of play

Matches start at 20:30 (Chile time)

Domingo 4
David Nalbaldian vs. Gastón Gaudio

Lunes 5
Gastón Gaudio vs. Fernando Gonzalez
David Nalbaldian vs. James Blake

Martes 6
match between losers - match between winners

website

http://www.lunapark.com.ar/

GonzoFan
11-26-2005, 04:07 PM
FelipeMIA, french-guru and Peoples I sent you a private message

Fergie
12-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Feña d. Gaudio 6-4 6-3 :yeah:

FelipeMIA89
12-06-2005, 12:30 AM
wooohooooo i just saw that on cooperativa.cl VAMOS!!! NICE REVENGE GONZO!!

Fergie
12-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Feña should have won in this way in Shangai :sad:

Fergie
12-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Feña will play the final against Nalbandian ... Good luck! :bounce:

GonzoFan
12-06-2005, 01:50 AM
Congrats to Feña! it was a good match! :D I like it! Feña was smiling almost all the time as usual! and Gaudio was a little bit more serious ...

Feña should have won in this way in Shangai :sad:

we know ... :sad: but I think that we shouldn't remember that and now let's just enjoy this win and wish him Good Luck for tomorrow against Nalby !:rocker2:

RogiFan88
12-06-2005, 01:59 AM
I think they replaced Blake w Dent now.

Well done, Fena! ;)

Sparko1030
12-06-2005, 03:18 AM
VAMOS Fena!!! Way to go Fernando! :banana:

Fergie
12-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Would be great if today Feña defeats Nalbandian in his home ... Vamos!!! :bounce:

enqvistfan
12-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Congrats Fernando :clap2: :clap2:
Good luck against Nalbandian, hope he'll defeat him cause he's one of his black beast !!

enqvistfan
12-06-2005, 06:16 PM
An interview, from L.U.N

Conita
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
WELL DONE FEÑA!!!
KEEP IT UP AGAINST NALBANDIAN!

------------------

vamos Feña q se puede!!!

AGUANTE GONZALEZ!!!!

GonzoFan
12-06-2005, 09:31 PM
follow the match online in www.cooperativa.com

Fergie
12-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Congrats Fernando :clap2: :clap2:
Good luck against Nalbandian, hope he'll defeat him cause he's one of his black beast !!
Like almost all the argentinians players :p

Fergie
12-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Feña lost 2-6 3-6

GonzoFan
12-07-2005, 01:46 AM
:sad: sad he lost but I think these two days were really entertaining and there were some good matches to watch :D
It was a great exhibition! ;)

GonzoFan
12-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Oh and I can't wait to see some pics of Feña and his mini cup! :D

Fergie
12-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Oh and I can't wait to see some pics of Feña and his mini cup! :D
I prefer don't see any pic with a cup but with Feña using his time resting or training :)

Sparko1030
12-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Sorry Fena lost but it sounds like a good time-how do you say no to Vilas???

competitiva5
12-07-2005, 11:48 AM
He played excelent with Gaudio.
How did Nalby can win to Federer? Strategy. He breaked the federer legs. Well, I think that Feña and Horario have to thing one strategy to win Nalby. He will be one of the excelent players that feña must win on 2006. Poor feñita, but this weeks will be the difference to improve, then all its play and fly , fly, play, fly......
I know he can get it.

Fuerza Fernandito!!!!

RogiFan88
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
He played excelent with Gaudio.
How did Nalby can win to Federer? Strategy. He breaked the federer legs. Well, I think that Feña and Horario have to thing one strategy to win Nalby. He will be one of the excelent players that feña must win on 2006. Poor feñita, but this weeks will be the difference to improve, then all its play and fly , fly, play, fly......
I know he can get it.

Fuerza Fernandito!!!!

Doesn't matter that Fena lost to Nalby -- David IS the most in-form guy now and it's only an exo for fun and Vilas respects Fena as a tennis player to have asked him in the first place. :worship:

How did Nalby beat Fedsy? Well, first of all, he DOES beat him 6-4 hth vs. Rogi. Secondly, Rogi had been going ALL YEAR long winning, not just matches, but titles, 11 of them, 2 of which are slams [I think we can allow Rogi to be somewhat tired from his year, like Rafa]. Thirdly, Rogi was not 100%. Yet it still took David 5 long sets to win his first big title and congrats to him -- he hung in there and didn't give up like so many players do. So he deserves the TMC. Nalby says he has his secrets to beating Rogi, and they definitely work. ;) David will be extra-confident in 2006 for sure [he might catch up on all the titles he didn't win in the past, like Roma, Madrid, Montreal, etc.].

Now the important thing for our Osito is for him to get SOME rest and enjoy Navidad before he has to start all over again and try to defend Auckland and do well at AO06.

So... hasta 2006, Osito!! :angel:

competitiva5
12-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Federer is the best.
Yap. but How important was to win Gaudio. Now Fernando knows that he can win him again. It was nt an APT game, but important to begin: lessons.

Many players play with some physical problems and fight with theyre pains and fears, and this year an excelent players have to rest. The ATP system is too strong, they need to maintain theyre points, they climb and have physical problems and lose and lose. Massu, por example, he didnt must to play, the bill was expensive: in his body and his mind.

enqvistfan
12-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Sad he lost :( It will be for the next time !! Hope he'll defeat more next year !!

Here's an article from LUN, and a short article about ATP Viña

GonzoFan
12-08-2005, 05:57 AM
Hey Feñaticos! :wavey:

I want to let you know that I read that Feña was going to be for 2 weeks here in Santiago and then he'll go to Viña del Mar for 2 more weeks, I don't know if this is true but if it is then everyone that want to send the card or/and gift for Feña but haven't send it to me yet you must do it soon because it seems that I'll have to start working on that on monday ...
I don't want to tell you guys yet what ideas I have in mind because my mother always says that when you have an idea and tell everyone about it then that idea doesn't work LOL! I know it might sound stupid but I rather not to tell anything yet (sorry! hope you understand me) ... if it works (my first idea) I'll obviously will tell you everything! ;)
I just want you not worry Feñaticos because of one way or another I'll give the cards to Gonzo ;) I must do it! :D

competitiva5
12-08-2005, 11:21 AM
How many cards do you have? Poco pero concentrado es lo mejor.

Gracias por el re trabajo que te llevaras. En todo caso los buenos deseos navideños pueden ser entregados hasta el 6 de enero. Sera una operacion dificil porque me imagino que Fernando tiene muchas admiradoras en Chile, lo veo porque tiene muchisimos blogs y siempre hay niñas detras de el. Pero por otro lado la mayoria de las niñas admira la figura y el fisico, y lo que representa para ustedes como pais. (bueno no es para menos porque el es muy guapo). Para Fernando sera agradable recibir buenos deseos de quienes admiran si forma y estilo de juego, y creo que los que participan en este forum admiran principalmente eso de el.

GonzoFan
12-10-2005, 03:57 PM
How many cards do you have? Poco pero concentrado es lo mejor.

Gracias por el re trabajo que te llevaras. En todo caso los buenos deseos navideños pueden ser entregados hasta el 6 de enero. Sera una operacion dificil porque me imagino que Fernando tiene muchas admiradoras en Chile, lo veo porque tiene muchisimos blogs y siempre hay niñas detras de el. Pero por otro lado la mayoria de las niñas admira la figura y el fisico, y lo que representa para ustedes como pais. (bueno no es para menos porque el es muy guapo). Para Fernando sera agradable recibir buenos deseos de quienes admiran si forma y estilo de juego, y creo que los que participan en este forum admiran principalmente eso de el.

he recibido ya 7 cartas ;)

Y no hay nada que agradecer ;)
Si, aca en Chile hay muchas admiradoras de Fernando pero como tu dijiste muchas de ellas solo admiran el fisico ... yo incluso conozco algunas y cuando hablaba con ellas durante el año no sabian en que torneo jugaba Fernando ni cuando jugaba ni si habia perdido o ganado su partido no sabian nada eso :rolleyes: entonces ahi uno se da cuenta que lo unico que les gusta es la parte fisica y no el tenis de verdad pero bueno al final cada persona tiene derecho a admirar a la persona que quieran aunque sea por su fisico o no por el tenis ... Igual hay que reconocer que muchas aca en el foro sabemos que el es muuyyyy guapo! pero todos aca seguimos mas que nada lo que el hace que es jugar tenis ;) y que disfrutamos muchisisisismo cuando lo vemos jugar! :D

Yo por mientras estoy moviendome harto por aqui y por alla para lograr mi objetivo de darle todas las cartas a Fernando :D tengo que hacerlo! de alguna manera u otra lo voy a lograr :)

Fergie
12-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Si, aca en Chile hay muchas admiradoras de Fernando pero como tu dijiste muchas de ellas solo admiran el fisico ... yo incluso conozco algunas y cuando hablaba con ellas durante el año no sabian en que torneo jugaba Fernando ni cuando jugaba ni si habia perdido o ganado su partido no sabian nada eso :rolleyes: entonces ahi uno se da cuenta que lo unico que les gusta es la parte fisica y no el tenis de verdad pero bueno al final cada persona tiene derecho a admirar a la persona que quieran aunque sea por su fisico o no por el tenis ...
Solo basta leer los mensajes que mandan cuando Feña esta jugando :lol:

enqvistfan
12-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Fernando is not the only player that teenage girls like because of his physical appearance. That's life. I know the blogs you told about. Well, if you only like the man, at one moment, you don't have a lot of things more to say. It's true that he's charming, as Gonzofan said, we recognise that, but the fans who support him in this forum also like the player, hopefully :), that's why the conversations here are interesting, and that is why I continue to post here. If the conversations were limited with "he's cute, he's sexy etc..", I would have stopped to come here :lol:

I think that he cards Gonzofan will give him are cards from people who also support the player, so he'll be happy I think :)

RogiFan88
12-11-2005, 05:56 PM
GonzoFan, 7 cartas [y un regalito!] -- no esta mal, eh?! ;)

kataanna
12-11-2005, 06:16 PM
GonzoFan, I didn't have time to thank you so far, so I'm doing it now ;) Thank you so much for doing this :worship: and I can't wait to read what you came up with :aplot:
:wavey: and take care everyone :)

NicoFan
12-11-2005, 07:59 PM
It's true that he's charming, as Gonzofan said, we recognise that, but the fans who support him in this forum also like the player, hopefully :), that's why the conversations here are interesting, and that is why I continue to post here. If the conversations were limited with "he's cute, he's sexy etc..", I would have stopped to come here :lol:

Definitely agree. While I enjoy the way my chicos look :lol: I also love the way they play on court. And their personalities off court are so much fun too. And yes, if the conversations were only how cute and sexy they were - I wouldn't post here. I know we just speculate but its fun to talk about their games - what we think they do well on, and what we think they need to improve on. And of course, root for them like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

GonzoFan
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Today I talked on the phone with Feña's dad! and I'll meet Gonzo tomorrow morning at 10:00 am!!!!! :woohoo: So Gonzo will receive all the xmas cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: His dad was so nice! he told me that the problem was that Feña was training now but that he will be at Meds tomorrow so I'll have the chance to give him the cards and presents! :D It will be something really quick I guess but I'm so happy because I'll give him the cards myself so that's great! and now we are sure that he'll receive them :)
I'll try to take him a picture with the cards so you can see him with the presents that all of you sent for him :)

I hope everything goes well and nothing unexpected happens :)

and I also hope that these are great news for everybody ;)

NicoFan
12-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Today I talked on the phone with Feña's dad! and I'll meet Gonzo tomorrow morning at 10:00 am!!!!! :wohoo: So Gonzo will receive all the xmas cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: His dad was so nice! he told me that the problem was that Feña was training now but that he will be at Meds tomorrow so I'll have the chance to give him the cards and presents! :D It will be something really quick I guess but I'm so happy because I'll give him the cards myself so that's great! and now we are sure that he'll receive them :)
I'll try to take him a picture with the cards so you can see him with the presents that all of you sent for him :)

I hope this is good news for everybody! ;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be ready to die of excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

From what I've seen of him, his dad does seem so nice. He's soooo adorable when he gets all nervous when Fernando plays. You just want to hug him. :)

enqvistfan
12-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Today I talked on the phone with Feña's dad! and I'll meet Gonzo tomorrow morning at 10:00 am!!!!! :woohoo: So Gonzo will receive all the xmas cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: His dad was so nice! he told me that the problem was that Feña was training now but that he will be at Meds tomorrow so I'll have the chance to give him the cards and presents! :D It will be something really quick I guess but I'm so happy because I'll give him the cards myself so that's great! and now we are sure that he'll receive them :)

GonzoFan, I'll think of you :) That's great :yeah:
So nice, that the family is so simple, it's not everyday, that you can talk on the phone with a member of the family of your fave player.

Enjoy the day Gonzo Fan and tell us everything !!!

Muchas gracias :)

olimpo
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Wow GonzoFan!!! I’m so happy for you :yeah: and will think of you tomorrow ;)

RogiFan88
12-12-2005, 06:42 PM
GonzoFan, that is amazing news!!! I hope all goes well and that someone is there to take pictures of you and Fena and Fena Sr.!! WOW! This is fantastic! If only I could zap myself over to Chile NOW!

I can't wait to hear all about it!!

And don't forget to tell Fena that we all love him and wish him all the very best for 2006!

Espero que le gusten mi carta y mi regalito!!! ;)

I bet Fena's Dad is a nice guy too!

RogiFan88
12-12-2005, 06:43 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be ready to die of excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

From what I've seen of him, his dad does seem so nice. He's soooo adorable when he gets all nervous when Fernando plays. You just want to hug him. :)

NicoFan, Fena's Dad seems like a big huggable Teddy Bear also -- and that's why our Fena is also an Osito!! :angel:

Sparko1030
12-13-2005, 03:14 AM

Way to go Gonzofan! I never got a card off to you to give to Fernando but good for you for having the courage to call! His dad sounds so nice. Hope all goes well-Fena always seems so gracious to his fans I'm sure it will be wonderful! :yeah:

competitiva5
12-13-2005, 11:21 AM
WOW!!!! GREAAAAAT!!!! YAP!
TELL HIM
THIS IS FROM THE MOST FAN FANS THAT YOU HAVE, WHO LOVE YOU AND ENJOY YOUR TENNIS!

AND ENJOY IT! WOW WOW

GonzoFan
12-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Feñaticos!!!! :wavey:

I just got back home! and I have great news!!!

I GAVE THE XMAS CARDS TO GONZO !!!!!!!! :woohoo:

It was so great! he is such a nice guy!!! I was with him for like 5 minutes or so and I told him about the forum (again) and he asked me for the address and I told him that I wrote it in my xmas card so I'm pretty sure he'll take a look to the forum! :woohoo:
It was great! he received the package with the cards and he look kind of surprise ... I think he didn't expect to receive cards from his fans from a lot of places around the world on xmas. I know I have say this like a thousand times but what is so great about him is that he is so kind and nice with his fans! and today he was smiling all the time as usual :D

I BIG HUG :hug: TO FERNANDO !!!!!!!! :worship: And thank you so much !!!!! :hug:

here are two pictures
If you see his hand there he had the xmas cards :D

NicoFan
12-13-2005, 03:10 PM
OMG GonzoFan!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what awesome pictures...you look so cute there with Fernando. :hug:

That was sooo nice of him to take the time to meet with you. What a sweet teddy bear. :angel:

RogiFan88
12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Fantastic, GonzoFan!! Mission accomplished!! I see you put all the Christmas stuff in a suitable Teddy Bear gift bag! I wonder what he thought of it? I hope he'll like all our stuff!! Thank you so much! Very cool meeting!! ;)

enqvistfan
12-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Thank you very very very much Gonzofan, you'll make my evening great with this good news :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks also for the pictures, you both look great and it's always great to see him smile :)

I'm sure he appreciated the cards and the presents !!

So great to see, that he's simple, we can approach him !! Nice to support that kind of player :)

Big hug to you and Fernando :hug: :hug:

competitiva5
12-13-2005, 07:15 PM
:worship:
YES! YES!
Thanks Gonzofan!!!
You look like very good too, and I saw that he signed you book. Is It thrue?,jajaja

Fergie
12-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Wowww great GonzoFan! :yeah:

I hope to see Feña soon here :D

FelipeMIA89
12-14-2005, 12:16 AM
CONGRATS!!! he is soooo friendly with his fans!! TWO THUMBS UP GONZO!!

Pattyta
12-14-2005, 01:13 PM
:eek: I'm very surprised :eek:
That's a really good news, you cheered the day to me María José, you know that I'm a little bussy in these day.
Once again I want to be thankful with you María José, thanks to you this has been possible :worship: a thousand thanks for everything :worship:
he is so amiable and loving, you are so lucky to know it in person :worship:

We'll wait for him this way enchanted :bounce:
Take care all the feñaticos
see you soon

GonzoFan
12-14-2005, 08:51 PM
OMG GonzoFan!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what awesome pictures...you look so cute there with Fernando. :hug:

That was sooo nice of him to take the time to meet with you. What a sweet teddy bear. :angel:

Thank you so much NicoFan! :hug:
and yeah! it was so nice!

Fantastic, GonzoFan!! Mission accomplished!! I see you put all the Christmas stuff in a suitable Teddy Bear gift bag! I wonder what he thought of it? I hope he'll like all our stuff!! Thank you so much! Very cool meeting!! ;)

Yes, I thought it would be a great idea to buy a teddy bear gift bag :D All the teddy bears were dressed up like Santa :lol: it was a cute bag ;)
And I'm sure he'll like all the xmas cards :D

Thank you very very very much Gonzofan, you'll make my evening great with this good news :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks also for the pictures, you both look great and it's always great to see him smile :)

I'm sure he appreciated the cards and the presents !!

So great to see, that he's simple, we can approach him !! Nice to support that kind of player :)

Big hug to you and Fernando :hug: :hug:

You're welcome Val! For me it is great to do this! I think that any of you would do the same thing if you have the chance ;)
Like you said it's great to support this kind of player that is so simple and humble and so nice with his fans :D

YES! YES!
Thanks Gonzofan!!!
You look like very good too, and I saw that he signed you book. Is It thrue?,jajaja

Thanks!
yeah he signed a book :D

GonzoFan
12-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Wowww great GonzoFan! :yeah:

I hope to see Feña soon here :D

I hope so too! it would be so great if he takes a look at the forum someday :)

CONGRATS!!! he is soooo friendly with his fans!! TWO THUMBS UP GONZO!!

:yeah:

:eek: I'm very surprised :eek:
That's a really good news, you cheered the day to me María José, you know that I'm a little bussy in these day.
Once again I want to be thankful with you María José, thanks to you this has been possible :worship: a thousand thanks for everything :worship:
he is so amiable and loving, you are so lucky to know it in person :worship:

We'll wait for him this way enchanted :bounce:
Take care all the feñaticos
see you soon

I'm happy that this news cheered your day Pattyta ;)
and you are welcome! I'm so happy to be able to do this for all of us! :)

kataanna
12-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Gongrats GonzoFan!! And THANK YOU for everything :)
Btw. Great pics ;)

GonzoFan
12-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Gongrats GonzoFan!! And THANK YOU for everything :)
Btw. Great pics ;)

There is nothing to thank ;)
and I'm happy you liked the pics :D

Eléa
12-16-2005, 12:27 PM
I told him about the forum (again) and he asked me for the address and I told him that I wrote it in my xmas card so I'm pretty sure he'll take a look to the forum! :woohoo:
Are you serious? :bolt: (....running to erase my pic and story...)
Anyway i'm happy for you, good job :yeah:

NicoFan
12-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Are you serious? :bolt: (....running to erase my pic and story...)
Anyway i'm happy for you, good job :yeah:

Oh, keep it up...Fernando will get a kick out of it! :lol:

Eléa
12-16-2005, 01:59 PM
I already erased the pics ;)
Poor sweet Gonzo, i don't want anything bad about him so... :rolleyes:
It's always great to know the tennisman you like is a sweet and kind person, isn't it? it reminds me something... :)

NicoFan
12-16-2005, 02:40 PM
It's always great to know the tennisman you like is a sweet and kind person, isn't it? it reminds me something... :)

You're soooo funny. :)

While you're at it, you can delete the story about Nico too just in case he ever visits. ;) :lol:

Eléa
12-16-2005, 02:57 PM
:haha: :p
it's a good idea! but i think it's my friend LOVELY who wrote this story in fact ;)

NicoFan
12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
:haha: :p
it's a good idea! but i think it's my friend LOVELY who wrote this story in fact ;)

:lol:

And I was just teasing. ;)

GonzoFan
12-16-2005, 04:16 PM

:haha: I also erased some posts :lol: just in case he visists the forum

RogiFan88
12-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Hmm... are there any embarrassing posts of mine I have to delete?? ;)

GonzoFan
12-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Hmm... are there any embarrassing posts of mine I have to delete?? ;)

I think we all have posted embarrasing things :lol: so make sure you erase them :lol:

Vamos Feńa
12-26-2005, 03:34 PM
I know it's little bit late but still I wish Merry Xmas for Fernando, lots of health, joy, love, let all your dreams came true and happy new year 2006! Remember to be always happy with yourself! :hug: :hug:
Take care boy! ;)

RogiFan88
12-30-2005, 08:06 PM
I wonder what Fena thought of his cards and gifts... ;)

RogiFan88
01-08-2006, 01:04 AM
I just love the title of this thread -- is there some way we can have a "Teddy Bear" reference in one of our new threads too?? so cute, like Fena! ;)

GonzoFan
01-10-2006, 06:54 PM
I wonder what Fena thought of his cards and gifts... ;)

I wonder that too ... :scared:

let's hope he liked all the cards :D

I also wonder if he took a look at the forum :shrug: but don't really think so ...

competitiva5
01-11-2006, 11:25 AM
He did it. Do you make it? YES. CURIOSTY!
Some times I wonder If he read our words. But no body knows. Feña have many many fans, mnay things to do,so ........ Well. I feel fatisfaction to write the words to express my feeling and emotions, and I appreciate that you read my crazy words.

GonzoFan
11-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Time to bump this thread.

News -

Fernando will arrive tomorrow morning to Chile and there'll be a press conference so we'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear some words from him.

PoderShileno
11-02-2006, 09:22 PM
suerte gf ¡:D

doris_hdz
11-02-2006, 10:31 PM
gomzofan va air a ver AL fEÑA......

SUERTE ENTONCES!!!

GonzoFan
11-03-2006, 12:01 AM
no no ... esto lo hicimos el año pasado para navidad ... por eso que hice un thread nuevo para la off season de este año :p
Este thread es del año pasado.

Sorry por la confusion! :o

ChinoRios4Ever
11-03-2006, 01:15 AM
:haha: :haha:

Fergie
11-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Bueno, vamos a cerrar este topic por ahora para evitar mas confuciones ;)