Racket Question [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Racket Question

Neil Young
11-04-2005, 03:04 AM
I have an ix6 and this summer i got lessons from coria's dad in Argentina. He told me that my racket is horrible and that i should get a different one with a thinner frame. He reccomended a prince 03 but i have been looking at a head instinct since it is less expensive. Does anyone know if coria's dads statement about my ix6 making the ball "float" and draing my power have any validation? or is it just that his son has a contract with prince and he is trying to support that....

acharlesmobile
11-04-2005, 04:40 AM
ix6 is very outdated. yes, you shoudl get a new racket. Nto necessarily O3 though.

DhammaTiger
11-04-2005, 12:51 PM
wide bodied rackets doesn't give you the ability to play top spin or have much control. It's best to try many different rackets, you can get demos from various shops, before deciding which model suits you. For example, I use a babolat pure drive team, same as carlos Moya's. I am sure, Coria senior was recommending Prince because he was more familiar with it.

ae wowww
11-04-2005, 04:37 PM
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name, it felt good to be out of the rain.

Peoples
11-04-2005, 04:40 PM
I have an ix6 and this summer i got lessons from coria's dad in Argentina. He told me that my racket is horrible and that i should get a different one with a thinner frame. He reccomended a prince 03 but i have been looking at a head instinct since it is less expensive. Does anyone know if coria's dads statement about my ix6 making the ball "float" and draing my power have any validation? or is it just that his son has a contract with prince and he is trying to support that....
Did he prescribe you anything? If he did, don't take them!!

prima donna
11-04-2005, 04:41 PM
:haha:

ys
11-04-2005, 04:50 PM

:lol: :rolls:

adee-gee
11-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Was Carla there? :hearts:

Horatio Caine
11-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Was Carla there? :hearts:

Man you are just asking for the Crown to grant an order against you prohibiting you to enter any country which Carla is in

adee-gee
11-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Man you are just asking for the Crown to grant an order against you prohibiting you to enter any country which Carla is in
Coria's gonna have to pull out of Wimbledon, he's too afraid I might kidnap her if she enters this country :o

Horatio Caine
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Coria's gonna have to pull out of Wimbledon, he's too afraid I might kidnap her if she enters this country :o

Man - if you ever want to go to Buenos Aires or anywhere in Argentina...customs will have giant posters of your ugly mug. ;)

adee-gee
11-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Man - if you ever want to go to Buenos Aires or anywhere in Argentina...customs will have giant posters of your ugly mug. ;)
I think they have bigger problems than my admiration for Carla in Buenos Aires (no offence to any of the Argies here ;) )