Sky Sports [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sky Sports

skel1983
11-03-2005, 04:13 PM
I know sky's contract to cover the TMS Series ends at the end of next year, and from what i can see i doubt they will renew it, is it just me or has the coverage been second rate this year, not showing live matches, cutting the programme short, it looks as if Sky's intrest in Tennis is becomming lets say less and less.

For instance i was p****d off when they did not show The Haas v Nalby match, and i reckon we could be in for the same tonight, the first two matches have taken forever today and i doubt Ginepri and Gaudio will get on before 2100hrs, i really hope they show the match, it should be a good one.

Wat does everyone else think of Sky's coverage??

athie
11-03-2005, 05:13 PM
I know Sky have their problems but in terms of overall coverage we do extremely well compared to a lot of other countries. I’m only basing my opinion on what I’ve read on MTF tho.

*Ljubica*
11-03-2005, 05:58 PM
I agree that Sky's coverage hasn't been as good this year than in previous - but, as athie says, we Brits are still really lucky with our televised tennis when you compare us to the rest of the world.

Jimnik
11-03-2005, 06:10 PM
I know it's been frustrating sometimes but I hope Sky continues to cover the Masters Series. As others have said, it's actually a lot better than anywhere else in the world and think of the alternatives. Eurosport is the only realistic alternative and surely no-one here wants to rely on them for AMS coverage. Terrestrial channels will never cover it.

adee-gee
11-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Minus Points
1) Barry Cowan
2) Commentators
3) Lack of Interactive Coverage for Paris Madrid
4) Cut off Interactive Coverage before end of Play
5) No Live Night Session in American events
6) No Coverage from First weekend of 10 Day Tournaments
7) Tendency to drop Live Coverage if they have too many other Sports
8) Obsessed with a few players
9) Too many replays of Henman rather than showing decent tennis

1) I like Barry Cowan :lol: he seems to like the same players I do.
2) Bill Threlfall is the worst by a mile. They haven't replaced the wonderful Petchey.
3) Can't complain about that, nowhere has it. We're lucky to get coverage at all.
4) Agreed, it is a bit annoying.
5) I suppose, but we get highlights the next day usually.
6) Once again, annoying but can't really complain.
7) Worst of the lot. Especially if its the Semi's or Final of a TMS. Surely they can make room.
8) I'd say fits in with 9. They're mainly obsessed with the Brits, which I suppose is understandable.

gooner88
11-03-2005, 08:07 PM
I think Sky generally do a good job.
We Brits are very lucky to get very good coverage of all 9 TMS events, not just 1 or 2 matches a day as others.
However as others have said, they're coverage hasn't been as good as previous years. Not showing all of the QF,SF and F at Madrid for example made me :mad:

adee-gee
11-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah that was annoying. But lets be honest, if Sky didn't have the rights, we wouldn't see any at all I don't think :eek:

joeb_uk
11-03-2005, 09:10 PM
1) I like Barry Cowan :lol: he seems to like the same players I do.
2) Bill Threlfall is the worst by a mile. They haven't replaced the wonderful Petchey.
3) Can't complain about that, nowhere has it. We're lucky to get coverage at all.
4) Agreed, it is a bit annoying.
5) I suppose, but we get highlights the next day usually.
6) Once again, annoying but can't really complain.
7) Worst of the lot. Especially if its the Semi's or Final of a TMS. Surely they can make room.
8) I'd say fits in with 9. They're mainly obsessed with the Brits, which I suppose is understandable.
I doubt the chimp look alike petchey will be back, I am sure he will be looking after haggis full time :lol:

crouching
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Who was the person hosting the Paris coverage at the start of the week? Bailey wasn't around!

joeb_uk
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Plus Points

1) Interactive Coverage
2) Highlights of Night Session
3) Live Coverage from Day One
4) Starts on time unlike Eurosport

Minus Points
1) Barry Cowan
2) Commentators

Because I am one of the people who will stay up till 4-5am to watch sport, This is the most annoying thing:

joeb_uk
11-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Who was the person hosting the Paris coverage at the start of the week? Bailey wasn't around!
:help:

That guy :lol: You could see pete was shitting himself, waiting for the guy to fuck up! As soon as i saw him I knew he was going to land himself in it.

gooner88
11-03-2005, 09:34 PM

Dan 'topspin' Lobb

jenanun
11-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Plus Points

1) Interactive Coverage
2) Highlights of Night Session
3) Live Coverage from Day One
4) Starts on time unlike Eurosport

Minus Points
1) Barry Cowan
2) Commentators

highlights of night section - is because THEY DONT SHOW THE NIGHT SECTION LIVE :mad:

interactive coverage - do they? :rolleyes:

live coverage from day one - BUT NO LIVE COVERAGE IN MADRID SF AND F! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Barry cowan - i dont mind.. he seems to be a nice guy... ;)

anyone know if sky is going to show all live coverage in shanghai?

adee-gee
11-04-2005, 05:01 PM
I doubt the chimp look alike petchey will be back, I am sure he will be looking after haggis full time :lol:
I miss Petch :sad:

I met him at Wimbledon this year, it fulfilled an ambition of mine :o

joeb_uk
11-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I miss Petch :sad:

I met him at Wimbledon this year, it fulfilled an ambition of mine :o
Petchy tryed to steal my camera bag at queens :lol:

Nah, he was talking with cowan and I saw him trying to go for my bag because I was taking some photos and he said is this yours :lol:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-22-2006, 04:08 PM
I hope Premiere will take their rights:rolleyes:

Duncan
02-22-2006, 04:14 PM
i think Sky do a great job considering nowhere else gets the kind of coverage we get at times. They can't show Tennis ALL the time it's just unrealistic for them to put it infront of Football and Cricket etc but with likes of Andy, Tim and Greg possibly being in most of the TMS tournies this season they will show alot more coverage than they normally do i feel

zimzim
02-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I really don't understand why we can't watch all the live matches here in the Uk....when I was in Nigeria, I watched all MS matches live on Supersports.

Sjengster
02-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Are you really telling me that's the only reason they extended their coverage to include the first weekend? Hey, even if it is though, the result is all that matters. R64 matches available to see at last! I've never liked the way that IW and Miami seem almost half over by the time Sky get round to covering them.

gooner88
02-22-2006, 05:04 PM
They are starting Indian Wells coverage on Saturday instead of Monday
as they knew Murray wouldn't get a Bye in the First Round

Makes sense but at the end of the day we still get to see 2 more days of tennis. :)
With all the pullouts this year I wouldn't be surprised if Sky didn't show Rotterdam at all next year.

Agassi Aces
02-22-2006, 05:08 PM
SKY has Dusseldorf, Nottingham, and Bangkok as the extra ATP events this year, along with Rotterdam!

joeb_uk
02-22-2006, 05:40 PM
They are starting Indian Wells coverage on Saturday instead of Monday
as they knew Murray wouldn't get a Bye in the First Round
Lets hope hes taken out early, as I cant remember if they had interactive last year :shrug: Dont want another tournament taken over by haggis.

Jimnik
02-22-2006, 05:48 PM
I take it Sky won't cover the IW/Miami night sessions live, again. I don't understand why they can do it for the US Open but they can't for IW, Miami and Cincy.

Jimnik
02-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Sky's coverage of Monte-Carlo, Rome and Hamburg is almost perfect. Full live and interactive coverage. :yeah:

joeb_uk
02-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Sky's coverage of Monte-Carlo, Rome and Hamburg is almost perfect. Full live and interactive coverage. :yeah:
:woohoo:

joeb_uk
02-22-2006, 06:00 PM
I take it Sky won't cover the IW/Miami night sessions live, again. I don't understand why they can do it for the US Open but they can't for IW, Miami and Cincy.
Yes! Not everyone is a lightweight who goes to sleep like a baby at 10pm! I am sure them showing the night matches would be worthwhile.

Sjengster
02-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Well correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't the commentators at the US Open actually there on site, whereas they're not for the TMS events? That might explain why they can only work the same hours as we do, they're back here - I imagine Bill Threlfall would make even less sense at 3 in the morning than he does in regular daytime hours.

gooner88
02-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Well correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't the commentators at the US Open actually there on site, whereas they're not for the TMS events? That might explain why they can only work the same hours as we do, they're back here - I imagine Bill Threlfall would make even less sense at 3 in the morning than he does in regular daytime hours.

:lol:
Plus they show highlights of the night's play the next day so it isn't that bad.

Jimnik
02-22-2006, 10:18 PM
I hate highlights. I want to watch the tennis without knowing the final result. If the score is say 6-4 5-5, and there's only 10 minutes until the end of the program, you know who's won the match because they don't have enough time to cover a 3rd set.

Nothing beats full live coverage throughout the night - especially for insomniacs like me.

Matty
02-23-2006, 12:28 PM

Yes that's correct I think thay my be on site for Paris and Madrid and for the Davis cup ties. But the rest of the time they are back in the UK.

I think that Sky do a great job but it'a a shame that we won't have Mark Petchey on this year as he is one of the best commentators. Instead we have to have the awful Barry Cowan.

joeb_uk
02-23-2006, 04:42 PM
If Murray plays a night session in Miami you can bet that Sky will stay awake for that
Indeed, no doubt!

Duncan
02-23-2006, 05:59 PM
If Murray plays a night session in Miami you can bet that Sky will stay awake for that

Will Sky have main tv rights for this event? If so then they will say when Murray takes to the court surely? So they can get to put him on tv

Duncan
02-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Hmmmm let's not get carried away just yet! He still has to beat Soderling and he isn't playing great tennis this week! :D

MrExcel
02-24-2006, 12:31 PM
He still has Las Vegas to gain a few more points too

Jimnik
02-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Does the 2nd round of Indian Wells start on Monday? I thought the tournament started on Thursday already.

Sjengster
02-24-2006, 04:30 PM
They tend to mix it up depending on who's playing - the first round with no seeded players starts on the Friday, I believe, then seeded guys start playing over the weekend. The whole draw is onto the R32 by the Monday. I wish they would be more uniform with the scheduling though, it's the same thing with the US Open where the first round is staggered over three days - it's daft, and of course the reckoning comes at the other end of the tournament with the semis and final on consecutive days.

MrExcel
02-24-2006, 06:56 PM
9pm British Time?

MrExcel
02-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Are they even going to bother showing tennis tonight?!?

*Ljubica*
03-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Where has the Interactive Coverage Gone :mad:

Are we going to miss the end of Hewitt because Henman
will start before he ends??

We missed first set of Agassi last night.

Also why did they not show highlights of Moya v Safin ??
I was wondering the same thing about interractive :shrug: Wonder what has happened?

Jimnik
03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
They never have interactive coverage for IW and Miami. I think it has something to do with the fact that it's a joint ATP and WTA event and they can only cover the men's matches.

Their coverage for these 2 events is, unfortunately, much worse than for the other Masters Series events. Personally, I would love to see the night sessions LIVE and I would love to get interactive coverage but it won't happen :sad:

SLICK
03-14-2006, 12:33 AM
They never have interactive coverage for IW and Miami. I think it has something to do with the fact that it's a joint ATP and WTA event and they can only cover the men's matches.

Their coverage for these 2 events is, unfortunately, much worse than for the other Masters Series events. Personally, I would love to see the night sessions LIVE and I would love to get interactive coverage but it won't happen :sad:
:yeah: Kudos to Sky Sports for staying with the Hewitt/Scheuttler match to the end, even though Henman/Berdych had started. Good decision.
I agree that the reason there is no interactive for IW this year is because the womens matches which Sky do not cover would create too many long gaps in the coverage to make the service viable. We probably won't see interactive coverage for Miami too for the same reason.
Keep up the good work Sky, you are still the best. :)

*Ljubica*
03-14-2006, 06:28 AM

Guess that makes sense - though I was convinced they had interractive coverage there last year :confused: My memory is obviously playing tricks on me, but because I always go to the 5 European Masters' I was sure I had seen interractive coverage at more than just the US Open and the two Summer US Masters. Not having the night sessions live doesn't bother me personally because I'm always fast asleep long before midnight :zzz: - but I guess it would be a nice additin to the programming.

joeb_uk
03-14-2006, 12:14 PM
They began alot earlier than 7 yesterday, and half of the matches were completed by the time sky had started coverage! The they only showed two live matches :(

The picture quality is also terrible. I dont know what happened to the interactive service

ClaycourtaZzZz.
03-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Just give the rights to premiere and it's good:D

*Ljubica*
03-14-2006, 12:46 PM
And another problem

Sky start Live tennis today at 9pm UK

so their highlights don't start until 7 (Why cant they show them earlier :mad: )

BUT the matches in Indian Wells begin Live at 7

????
So in fact when I thought I would get a rare chance to see Gaudio play live on TV - I won't be able to now because his match will probably be over by 9.00pm :rolleyes:

jcluvva
03-14-2006, 06:44 PM
I think this Indian Wells coverage has been awful they definitely seem to be losing interest in tennis on Sky

Sjengster
03-14-2006, 06:55 PM
On screen Guide is now saying LIVE at 7

Simple answer is to Have two Interactive Tennis screens at 7

One is LIVE at 7 and then Highlights during Hingis,then back to live

The second shows last nights highlights while the women are playing
and then LIVE on the second court for men

Simple ???

Way too simple for Sky.

joeb_uk
03-14-2006, 07:00 PM
IT says live from 7-1, we will see! I want to see gaudio most of all.

joeb_uk
03-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Nice work sky!!! :D Its live and we will see gaudio :woohoo:

They changed the schedule, so sky had to cancel the highlight show! Live tennis 7-1 :) al;l the way.

*Ljubica*
03-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Sadly not all of Gaudio though :sad: They say they will switch to the Berdych/Hewitt match as soon as it starts - so we will miss the end of Gaudio :devil:

Yappa
03-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Nice work sky!!! :D Its live and we will see gaudio :woohoo:

They changed the schedule, so sky had to cancel the highlight show! Live tennis 7-1 :) al;l the way.

So, did you already record some matches? What about Haas-Blake tomorrow? :)

avocadoe
03-14-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm confused...is this a channel of sky that I can now get with either my avants or pplive?

mandy20
03-14-2006, 08:15 PM
i am piss off with ski they are shit I wanted to see andre v haas and yesterday they said they would show it but they are not

*Ljubica*
03-14-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm confused...is this a channel of sky that I can now get with either my avants or pplive?
Sorry I have no idea what avants or pplive is :sad: The Sky we speak of is BSkyB (British Sky Broadcasting) which braodcasts in Britain, and also in Italy as Sky Italia. Some of their live sports programmes are also syndicated to TV channels in France and Spain. Sorry I could not help further.

Yappa
03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Well I checked the Sky Sports stream on TV Ants a few days ago (doesnt work now) for a few mins and my impression was that its either only the "normal" Sky Sports (if that exists) or some kind of promotional channel.
As far as I know they usually show tennis on Sky Sports 2?

Sjengster
03-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Sky Sports Extra, usually.

jenanun
03-14-2006, 09:32 PM
so skyssportsxtra is not showing the evening match???

avocadoe
03-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Sorry I have no idea what avants or pplive is :sad: The Sky we speak of is BSkyB (British Sky Broadcasting) which braodcasts in Britain, and also in Italy as Sky Italia. Some of their live sports programmes are also syndicated to TV channels in France and Spain. Sorry I could not help further.
thanks, for the infro. Guess these streaming deals are very specific, not just access to everyone's TV :) anyhow enjoy what you have...I just watched Hingis beat LD in 3 sets and enjoyed it on esp2.

joeb_uk
03-15-2006, 11:31 AM
Ahhhh they always switch, so far they havent shown a full match of the ones I wanted to see :sad: Although, I really enjoyed the federer one last night.

Any ideas of what we will get tonight?

joeb_uk
03-15-2006, 11:31 AM
so skyssportsxtra is not showing the evening match???
No man, they never do anymore! Didnt last year either :mad: We always get shafted with the often un-interesting day matches.

Yappa
03-15-2006, 12:03 PM
No man, they never do anymore! Didnt last year either :mad: We always get shafted with the often un-interesting day matches.

What? So no Haas-Blake match on Skysports? :mad:

joeb_uk
03-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Change of Schedule (AGAIN)

Nadal v Fish highlights are on from 6 til 7

Then LIVE at 7 with Baghdatis v Berdych

Until Hingis finishes

then switch to Roddick and then Federer on Court 1

Nadal will be on too late for Sky

They have NO EXCUSE not to show Court 2
on an interactive Option to see
D Nalbandian (ARG) vs P Srichaphan (THA)
M Ancic (CRO) vs I Ljubicic (CRO)
J Nieminen (FIN) vs M Safin (RUS)

Mind due, baghdatis should be an interesting one! Federer too! Havent looked who roddick is playing, probably some clown?

Jimnik
05-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Another Masters Series on Sky

Yet another with NO INTERACTIVE
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I noticed this too. :mad: What the f*** is going on? They use to always have interactive for AMS Rome.

Jimnik
05-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Maybe it's a temporary hitch and, hopefully, it will be working tomorrow. Monte-Carlo was perfect and I hope Hamburg will be. I know many of the matches I want to see won't be on Centre Court.

It looks like Sky is getting lazy.

Yappa
05-08-2006, 12:35 PM
What does interactive mean? That you can choose between several matches? And can you just watch match A while someone else follows match B or does the majority decide which one is shown?

Yappa
05-08-2006, 12:45 PM
So right now you only have Main coverage, right?

scoobs
05-08-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm quite annoyed there's no interactive for this tournament.

What annoys me most is that they just don't refer to it, like it doesn't exist, instead of explaining why they're not doing it.

scoobs
05-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Yes we only have coverage of the main court right now.

Ljubicic, then next Federer.

After that they're crossing to Pietrangeli for the Haas match, before the final match on Centrale, which is Tursunov/Starace

Chileno
05-08-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure, but I think they don't have interactive in the first two rounds. All in all I like Sky Sports much more than Eurosport. It is one of the good things of living in England. In Chile we had full coverege of Viña and Buenos Aires, and sometimes quarters or semis of a mayor event when a Chilean was playing it. We had ESPN which also showed some random matches, but Sky Sports is by FAR the best, even without interactive.

Jimnik
05-08-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure, but I think they don't have interactive in the first two rounds. All in all I like Sky Sports much more than Eurosport. It is one of the good things of living in England. In Chile we had full coverege of Viña and Buenos Aires, and sometimes quarters or semis of a mayor event when a Chilean was playing it. We had ESPN which also showed some random matches, but Sky Sports is by FAR the best, even without interactive.
I hope you're right but wouldn't it make more sense to have interactive for the first few rounds? In the latter stages of the tournament, all the matches will be played on Centre anyway, so they won't need interactive.

I guess, if we compared the coverage to the rest of the world, we are quite lucky here in the UK. But we do pay quite a lot to get these Sky channels so it would be nice if they delivered their promises.

Chileno
05-08-2006, 01:12 PM
But we do pay quite a lot to get these Sky channels so it would be nice if they delivered their promises.

Very true. :lol:

joeb_uk
05-08-2006, 02:55 PM
was going to bump this thread, and when I checked gm I found it was already :lol:

Sky eat balls, they only seem to do interactive now for hamburg and monte carlo :sad: the rest dont seem to have it! Maybe the two summer hardcourt ones will though.

I am preety pissed off too, I couldnt be in at the time the coverage started so couldnt get interactive running beforehand. Now I see there is no interactive again :( lets hope the butt licking stops from sky, and they spread it around if they are going to disable the service.

Jimnik
05-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Sky eat balls, they only seem to do interactive now for hamburg and monte carlo :sad: the rest dont seem to have it! Maybe the two summer hardcourt ones will though.
Have they confirmed interactive coverage for Hamburg?

They usually have interactive coverage for Canada but not Cincinatti. Obviously, the US Open has the best coverage. They show about 5 or 6 courts and they even cover the night sessions LIVE.

joeb_uk
05-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Damn :( Still not on it seems, want to see bracciali play!! But monfils has taken over.

joeb_uk
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Interactive will be running on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoobs
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Chris Bailey announced just now that Interactive coverage will begin tomorrow so we'll have two courts to choose from.

Hoorah.

scoobs
05-08-2006, 05:41 PM
IT IS BACK FROM TOMORROW :worship:

Sky didn't have the space as they were showing Football highlights
all day today with 8 screen Interactive

:) :) :) :D :D :D

http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2006/416/OP.pdf
Sod the bloody football :)

Jimnik
05-08-2006, 06:24 PM
YES :woohoo:

Unfortunately, Marat didn't even make it onto the Pietrangeli Court tomorrow :(. And nor did JC :mad:.

joeb_uk
05-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Maybe you have noticed, but on the interactive service. Choose option 1, and then choose option 2. Look at how badly the picture quality difference is :sad: :mad: Sky seem to be re-encoding the broadcast and the quality sucks! The raw feed is alot nicer, but has no commentary or replays which is damn annoying.

joeb_uk
05-09-2006, 05:57 PM
How can you say that NO commentary is annoying :eek: :eek:

Petchey
Shiras
Cowan

need I go on

The Interactive service is PERFECT with court sound and NO Commentary

Its very boring watching without commentary, especially because there is no atmosphere often on those courts. Add to that no chance to see replays, its even worse. Some of the commentators are ok, but even the crap ones are better than listening to a plain broadcast with no atmosphere.

Jimnik
05-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I like watching tennis with no commentary. It almost feels like you're at the tournament, sitting in the stands and just enjoying the game.

Chileno
05-09-2006, 09:59 PM
I like the american commentators better, they seem to get exited easily.

Champion number 1
05-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Stupid commentators said Volandri had never reached the top 40 :( on the contrary I think Filo has been to like 28? in the world.

joeb_uk
05-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Stupid commentators said Volandri had never reached the top 40 :( on the contrary I think Filo has been to like 28? in the world.

I was surprised to see how many negative comments they said about murray though! After the match, they said quite a few :lol: Usually, they cant say anything bad about him or roger federer.

joeb_uk
05-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Ahhh yes, had to avoid that before as he would have took it personally and think it was his fault :haha:

FieryFederer
05-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Any one from Rome, Italy?. I'm receiving Sky sports 2. But basket ball is coming now. NO Tennis :(

Can some one tell me in which channel Rome master coming?

Champion number 1
05-10-2006, 06:09 PM
I hope Henman or Tommy win their match quickly, but th likelyhood is of 3 sets of tie-breakers unfortunately.

kittysweet
05-10-2006, 06:12 PM
nah the commentators.said they would go on to nadal even though henman's playin as the night match..besides ya can watch nadal on interractive if they don't...i think

randomtennis
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Overall i think the sky cover is still very good. But i think it is not sky in the decline for tennis. It is the world. Tennis is in decline at the moment.

jenanun
05-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Looks like we will miss most of Nadal unless Henman is quick

Sky dont have Interactive for night match

Two hours to go and we have still got a set of Safin and all of Henman

safin, please be quick, 15 mins for one game, deuce 8th times.... come on, i want to watch nadal's match.....

joeb_uk
05-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Looks like we will miss most of Nadal unless Henman is quick

Sky dont have Interactive for night match

Two hours to go and we have still got a set of Safin and all of Henman

Yeah they always close interactive when there is still stuff on the courts they arent covering. Looks like we wont get nadal at all.

KalleOnAir
05-10-2006, 08:38 PM
---wrong thread, sorry

joeb_uk
05-10-2006, 08:55 PM
---wrong thread, sorry

:haha:

KalleOnAir
05-10-2006, 09:51 PM
:haha:

i wanted to say: come on Tojo, but i was completly wrong here :haha:

jenanun
05-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Sky are not planning to show the night session live tomorrow

thats ridiculous!!!!

but since henman is playing, i m sure they are going to show it.... ;)

Jimnik
05-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Sky are not planning to show the night session live tomorrow

BUT it is Henman vs Nadal......

Maybe a change of plan from them ????
They MUST show that much, surely.

jenanun
05-11-2006, 06:28 PM
i m getting worried now... seems that they are only showing replay at 10pm....
someone tells me its not true.....

realtin
05-11-2006, 06:32 PM
coverage starts at 8pm on sky sports three!

jenanun
05-11-2006, 06:36 PM
coverage starts at 8pm on sky sports three!

thanks!!!!! :yeah:

Jimnik
05-11-2006, 06:37 PM
What annoys me is that they stopped the interactive coverage. :(

I really wanted to see Almagro v Davydenko.

joeb_uk
05-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Nice to hear: coldcut - walk a mile in my shoes (instrumental) at the beginning of the show today (the preview clip) :yeah: great choice sky!! One of the best tracks of 2006, always nice to see my favourite artists making adverts or tv shows music!