Could you make it clear for me, Mr.Jiro ?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Could you make it clear for me, Mr.Jiro ??

Toppu
09-20-2003, 05:34 PM
Hi, P' Jiro.

Having heard your name for a long time from thaitennis webboard, but I've never had a chance to talk to you.Here's some questions. How can you get so close to Taylor like that ? Can I get there as well , I mean around practice courts. I've got some tickets actually voucher from PTT and wondering if I can watch matches both on center court and entertainment village at the same time.BTW I saw you once around the LTAT.Hopefully I'll meet you again.

jirobkk
09-21-2003, 02:16 AM
Hi, P' Jiro.

Having heard your name for a long time from thaitennis webboard, but I've never had a chance to talk to you.Here's some questions. How can you get so close to Taylor like that ? Can I get there as well , I mean around practice courts. I've got some tickets actually voucher from PTT and wondering if I can watch matches both on center court and entertainment village at the same time.BTW I saw you once around the LTAT.Hopefully I'll meet you again.

Hello Toppu, :worship:
Nice to know you.
That means you already knew my face. I will be answering your questions at Muang Thong Thani. Today I wear a red top T-shirt. Hope to meet you there. :D

Toppu
09-21-2003, 03:59 AM
well, I won't be there today :rolleyes: (sadly) coz I'm going to Ayuthaya.But I've planned to be there on Monday.So would you mind answering my questions via this email top_pu@hotmail.com.Thanxx in advance.

Lindsayfan
09-21-2003, 10:05 AM
cos Jiro is a star and he's close friend of Paradorn! :p just guessing!

he's also a very nice person :kiss:

jirobkk
09-21-2003, 04:57 PM
well, I won't be there today :rolleyes: (sadly) coz I'm going to Ayuthaya.But I've planned to be there on Monday.So would you mind answering my questions via this email top_pu@hotmail.com.Thanxx in advance.

Hi
Just came back home and I have a lot of things to do (upload today's pictures into website). So I could not answer your question. Tomorrow I will be working and I will be in Muang Thong from Tue - Sunday.
Hope to meet you.