10-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Frederic!!!

Labamba
10-26-2005, 04:36 PM
Hopefully all these good players are coming here, especially Baghdatis! :D

No Finnish players getting in directly though. :sad:

JMG
10-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I hope there will be a WC vs WC in the first round as in Tampere. I don't see another chance for a win. :sad:

Labamba
10-26-2005, 06:31 PM
I hope there will be a WC vs WC in the first round as in Tampere. I don't see another chance for a win. :sad:

There is always the chance for an upset and some players might be tired after a long season when they come here. :)

Btw, who do you think will get the WC's?

JMG
10-26-2005, 07:15 PM
I would give them to T.Ketola, T.Nieminen, Kiiski and Paukku.

Paukku will get one for sure

Kiiski should get one - he is no.3 in Finland this year and was 2nd round last year

T.Ketola should get one if he wanted to play

I fear Timo N. won't get a WC. I'm also not sure about Jarkko, is it sure that he won't play? :confused: Even if not, Timo won't get one I fear.
Lassi Ketola is such a player who gets WC all the time. Last year in Geneva, Tampere and Helsinki + a DC nomination and this year in Tampere - and he hasn't played that good I think. Niklas Bucht is also an option - he tried hard this year and needs some help.

I just hope there won't be a bad surprise like Heliövaara last year. It was absolutely senseless to give him a WC for a Challenger.

So my final prediction is: T.Ketola, L.Kiiski, J.Paukku, N.Bucht ;)

Labamba
10-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Here are the full lists (main+alt) for Helsinki:

Helsinki
1 Baghdatis, Marcos CYP 85
2 Kohlschreiber, Philipp GER 93
3 Almagro, Nicolas ESP 104
4 Simon, Gilles FRA 107
5 Wessels, Peter NED 111
OUT Greul, Simon GER 130
7 Tipsarevic, Janko SCG 132
8 Koubek, Stefan AUT 136
9 Carraz, Gregory FRA 155
10 Ryderstedt, Michael SWE 164
11 Darcis, Steve BEL 165
12 Niemeyer, Frederic CAN 171
13 Elseneer, Gilles BEL 174
14 Galvani, Stefano ITA 176
15 Parmar, Arvind GBR 185
16 Cakl, Tomas CZE 210
17 Summerer, Tobias GER 213
18 Bogdanovic, Alex GBR 214
19 Eitzinger, Rainer AUT 216
OUT Mirnegg, Marco AUT 221
21 Lopez, Marc ESP 222
22 Vico, Uros ITA 223
23 (SE)
24 (SE)
25 (WC) Paukku, Juho FIN
26 (WC) Schukin, Yuri RUS
27 (WC) Ketola, Tuomas FIN
28 (WC) Golbetzikov, Michael RUS
29 (Q)
30 (Q)
31 (Q)
32 (Q)

Alternates
OUT Guez, David FRA 226
IN Pequery, Jean-Michel FRA 227
OUT Korolev, Evgueni RUS 231
IN Bozoljac, Ilia SCG 232
OUT Bolelli, Simone ITA 234
OUT Suzuki, Takao JPN 235
OUT Wauters, Stefan BEL 247
OUT Mertl, Jan CZE 250
IN Montcourt, Mathieu FRA 254
OUT Delgado, Jamie GBR 259
OUT Dell'Acqua, Massimo ITA 261
OUT van Scheppingen, Dennis NED 263
IN Marray, Jonathan GBR 265
14. Lorenzi, Paolo ITA 266
15. Beck, Andreas GER 270

Mario66
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
I would give them to T.Ketola, T.Nieminen, Kiiski and Paukku.

Paukku will get one for sure

Kiiski should get one - he is no.3 in Finland this year and was 2nd round last year

T.Ketola should get one if he wanted to play

I fear Timo N. won't get a WC. I'm also not sure about Jarkko, is it sure that he won't play? :confused: Even if not, Timo won't get one I fear.
Lassi Ketola is such a player who gets WC all the time. Last year in Geneva, Tampere and Helsinki + a DC nomination and this year in Tampere - and he hasn't played that good I think. Niklas Bucht is also an option - he tried hard this year and needs some help.

I just hope there won't be a bad surprise like Heliövaara last year. It was absolutely senseless to give him a WC for a Challenger.

So my final prediction is: T.Ketola, L.Kiiski, J.Paukku, N.Bucht ;)

My little brother's friend, whose coach in tennis is Tapio Nurminen (I guess you, JMG, know), had heard that Jarkko might play Helsinki if he didn't success in Paris. This is of course unofficial information.

delsa
10-27-2005, 06:26 PM
1 Baghdatis, Marcos CYP 85
3 Almagro, Nicolas ESP 104
4 Simon, Gilles FRA 107
7 Tipsarevic, Janko SCG 132

Good luck to them.

Labamba
10-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Some info on the WCs. Juho Paukku has received the first wildcard! :yeah: But then the bad news, the organizers have promised two WCs to some Russian players who are yet to be named. :( This is sad, because it means that only two Finnish players are going to get directly into the main draw. :o

JMG
10-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Some info on the WCs. Juho Paukku has received the first wildcard! :yeah: But then the bad news, the organizers have promised two WCs to some Russian players who are yet to be named. :( This is sad, because it means that only two Finnish players are going to get directly into the main draw. :o

Bad news again and again... But at least the chance is getting bigger that a Finnish player can qualify. ;) Maybe this was the reason that Timo went to Australia? I would be surprise if he came back after only two weeks. Somehow he deserved a WC here. :sad:

Labamba
10-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Bad news again and again... But at least the chance is getting bigger that a Finnish player can qualify. ;) Maybe this was the reason that Timo went to Australia? I would be surprise if he came back after only two weeks. Somehow he deserved a WC here. :sad:

Yes, this was really bad news. :sad: Why in the world do the organizers give 2 WCs to some unknown Russian players, when there are many Finnish players in need of one? I just don't get it, this is not the way to help young Finnish players gain more points/experience from tough tournaments. :banghead: And I'm sure the two Russian players won't attract more crowd than a couple of Finnish players would do!

Btw, is anyone from MTF planning to go to this tournament? I'm quite sure I will go, if anything surprising doesn't come up. :bounce:

Herceg Novi
11-01-2005, 10:37 AM
ilija should make the main draw! there are always mass withdrawals at the end of the world

Action Jackson
11-04-2005, 02:26 PM
I wonder if Jarkko will play? It will be good for the tournament if he does, but as for the 2 Russians well I don't see the Russian tournaments giving WCs to Finnish players.

Nathaliia
11-04-2005, 02:49 PM
I think there is something with the sponsors.

Labamba
11-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I wonder if Jarkko will play? It will be good for the tournament if he does, but as for the 2 Russians well I don't see the Russian tournaments giving WCs to Finnish players.

Jarkko has officially announced that Paris was his last tournament this year. He said that he needs to rest properly after a long season, which is totally understandable. However, the organizers of the tournament are doing their best to change his mind...

Labamba
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
I think there is something with the sponsors.

:confused:

I don't think there are any Russian sponsors here. Where did you get this?

Action Jackson
11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Jarkko has officially announced that Paris was his last tournament this year. He said that he needs to rest properly after a long season, which is totally understandable. However, the organizers of the tournament are doing their best to change his mind...

Then again he could always treat it like a training run, but I understand why he wouldn't want to play, but I will be interested in your views.

Labamba
11-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Then again he could always treat it like a training run, but I understand why he wouldn't want to play, but I will be interested in your views.

I would like to see Jarkko play in Helsinki, but only if he would be 100% motivated to do so. And there are many reasons why he might not be. First off all there is the matter of physical tiredness and the risk of injury. Jarkko has had a few minor injuries this season (e.g. shoulder, stomach) and he probably doesn't want to risk anything at this stage. The second issue is a mental one. IMO Jarkko has been mentally ready for the holidays since Stockholm Open. Losing in first round in St.Petersburg and Paris is an indication of that. Also, he must really be looking forward to spending time with his new wife and family after all that time away. He has barely had a week off playing since he got married in the summer and that must have taken it's toll on Jarkko. Plus, he doesn't need the points from the tournament and he would surely be glad to see another Finn do well in Helsinki with the help of a WC.

JMG
11-04-2005, 04:43 PM
I think it wouldn't make a sense for him to play here. He lost early the last 2 years (even against Parmar!!!) and now he's tired so he would lose early again.

It would have made sense to play Tampere earlier this year, but he decided to go to Stuttgart, which was the right decision afterwards.

Lauri Kiiski has 7 points to defend here, so I hope he'll get the wildcard. I wish that T.Ketola plays the qualifying.

Labamba, maybe you can see Jarkko play in Daviscup Finland vs Ireland next year. ;)

Nathaliia
11-04-2005, 05:26 PM
:confused:

I don't think there are any Russian sponsors here. Where did you get this?
Wasn't there any event in Finland already where the Russians were getting the wild cards, it was due to sponsors then that's what i read. But maybe I am confusing the countries, sorry then.

oh actually i checked and it was Helsinki-2 challenger in 2003.

JMG
11-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Wasn't there any event in Finland already where the Russians were getting the wild cards, it was due to sponsors then that's what i read. But maybe I am confusing the countries, sorry then.

oh actually i checked and it was Helsinki-2 challenger in 2003.

So it was the same tournament. But last year all four wildcards were clean, so it's disappointing.

Labamba
11-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Ok, thanks for the clarification Nathaliia! :)

Under these circumstances, I'm actually hoping that Jarkko won't play in Helsinki. It's better to give the last wildcard to either Kiiski or Ketola, they need it more.

JMG, watching Jarkko play in Daviscup on site would be great. Next year I will also be cheering for him at Roland Garros! :banana:

kalle
11-05-2005, 09:30 AM
tuomas ketola is choker.. not wild card for him!!!

JMG
11-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Last year there were 18 Finns in the qualifying! :cool: I fear this year it will get a bit more difficult. Frank Moser :worship: is the first good indoor I know who will play here.

Labamba
11-08-2005, 06:57 PM
The second WC goes to Yuri Schukin of Russia. :o He's currently #281 in the ATP entry ranking list.

Labamba
11-10-2005, 03:50 PM
The main draw will be made on Saturday 7PM CET. The qualifying draw is made on Friday evening after the sign in has closed at 8PM CET. I can hardly wait to see them! :bounce:

Here is the link for the tournament website: http://www.ippopen.net/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

The English version contains very little information, all the articles are written only in Finnish.

Nathaliia
11-10-2005, 07:41 PM
I already know one person who is going to the quallies.... Mariusz Fyrstenberg from Poland. He is a very nice person :yeah: And he can play good tennis, too (rather on clay). I hope he can get into the main draw!

JMG
11-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Looks like the qualifying will be much stronger than last year. :sad:

Labamba
11-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Looks like the qualifying will be much stronger than last year. :sad:

Yes, it seems that way. :sad: I'm afraid we're not going to see 18 Finnish players in the qualifying this year. Hopefully atleast 1 or 2 will make it through the quallies into the main draw. :cool:

JMG
11-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Wildcard to Tuomas Ketola.

JMG
11-11-2005, 01:07 PM
So good luck in the qualifying to Frank Moser and all the Finns. ;)

Labamba
11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Update:

Helsinki (One of 2 SE spots cleared)
OUT: Greul (and Bolelli from ALT)
IN: Guez, Pequery
NEXT: Korolev, Bozoljac, Suzuki, Wauters, Mertl, Montcourt, J.Delgado, Dell'Acqua

Labamba
11-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Wildcard to Tuomas Ketola.

Yes, Tuomas got the third WC. :yeah: Here's a short article(in Finnish) about the wildcards and some news on how Tuomas is doing: http://www.tennis.fi/main.site?action=news/view&id=1324&ngid=3

In short, his knee feels fine after the surgery and he's going to play a French league match on the weekend to prepare for the IPP Open.

The fourth wildcard went to Michael Golbetzikov. :confused: I couldn't find any info on this guy, can someone fill me in on him?

Russian elephant
11-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Hope Korolev will be in main draw...
By SE may be...

JMG
11-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Yes, Tuomas got the third WC. :yeah: Here's a short article(in Finnish) about the wildcards and some news on how Tuomas is doing: http://www.tennis.fi/main.site?action=news/view&id=1324&ngid=3

In short, his knee feels fine after the surgery and he's going to play a French league match on the weekend to prepare for the IPP Open.

The fourth wildcard went to Michael Golbetzikov. :confused: I couldn't find any info on this guy, can someone fill me in on him?

At least he's easy to defeat. Please give us a Paukku/Golbetzikov first round. Maybe it's the son of a sponsor. :p It's really not normal that we can't find any info about a player - even if he's a bad player.

Labamba
11-11-2005, 04:30 PM
At least he's easy to defeat. Please give us a Paukku/Golbetzikov first round. Maybe it's the son of a sponsor. :p It's really not normal that we can't find any info about a player - even if he's a bad player.

Paukku vs. Golbetzikov in the first round gets my vote too! :D

Even the ITF's database of players doesn't have him listed. Son of a sponsor :haha: :haha:

Nathaliia
11-11-2005, 04:42 PM
what's more, even yahoo or google haven't heard of him :haha:

JMG
11-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Helsinki (Second SE spot cleared)
OUT: Greul, Mirnegg (and Guez, Korolev, Bolelli, Suzuki, Wauters, Mertl, J.Delgado, Dell'Acqua, van Scheppingen from ALT)
IN: Pequery, Bozoljac, Montcourt, Marray
NEXT: Lorenzi, Beck, Petzschner, Ketola, Hadad, Motomura, Vacek, J.Minar

OMG :eek:

If Petzschner or even Ketola will get in, I will believe in god forever. But it's frustrating, also last week Petzschner finished as 3rd next alternate or so.

Labamba
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Here are the ATP links for the draws and the oop:

MAIN DRAW : http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2005/305/mds.pdf
QUALY : http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2005/305/qs.pdf
OOP : http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2005/305/op.pdf

Labamba
11-11-2005, 08:01 PM
The qualy draw is out: http://www.ippopen.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=32

Only 8 Finns in the draw this year. :sad:

Labamba
11-11-2005, 08:06 PM
The qualifying draw:

(1) Hilton, Mark (GBR)
Scherer, Eric (GER)
(WC) Nurminen, Tapio (FIN)
Reister, Julian (GER)
Mayer Tischer, Peter (GER)
Kiiski, Lauri (FIN)
Hartman, Alexander (SWE)
(6) Juska, Andis (LAT)
(2) Adaktusson, Jacob (SWE)
(WC) Huurinainen, Sami (FIN)
Butorac, Eric (USA)
Moser, Frank (GER)
Eleskovic, Ervin (SWE)
(WC) Bucht, Niklas (FIN)
Kunnap, Mait (EST)
(5) Rieschick, Sebastian (GER)
(3) Auckland, James (GBR)
Zverev, Mihail (GER)
(WC) Heliövaara, Harri (FIN)
Ketola, Lassi (FIN)
(WC) Ojala, Tuomo (FIN)
Cervenak, Pavol (SVK)
Rehnquist, Björn (SWE)
(7) Marx, Philipp (GER)
(4) Hammer, Philipp (GER)
Knittel, Bastian (GER)
Fyrstenberg, Mariusz (POL)
Rämmal, Martin (FIN)
(WC) Pedersen, Martin (DEN)
Lacko, Lukas (SVK)
Drake, Chris (USA)
(8) Przysiezny, Michal (POL)

Nathaliia
11-11-2005, 08:07 PM
good luck to: Mariusz "Fryta", Przysiężny, Hartman, Auckland, Moser

and the Finns :yeah:

kataanna
11-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Good luck to Juska and Fyrstenberg (I can't write Przysiężny, cos both the Poles can meet in the 3rd round :P)

JMG
11-11-2005, 08:22 PM
I see a chance in the 1st quarter for Kiiski or Nurminen and maybe a little chance for Ketola. Rieschick is fun to watch by the way. ;)

JMG
11-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Maybe I'm the only one with this opinion - but I find the oop for tomorrow so damn spectacular. Especially the 2nd matches. 4 great matches at the same time! :eek: I wouldn't know which match I should watch.

JMG
11-12-2005, 10:20 AM

Nathaliia
11-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Alex Hartman :yeah:

JMG
11-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Q1
M.Hilton d. E.Scherer 6-2 6-3
J.Reister d. T.Nurminen 6-1 6-4
L.Kiiski d. P.Mayer-Tischer 6-3 6-2
A.Hartman d. A.Juska 7-5 3-6 6-3
---
J.Adaktusson d. S.Huurinainen 6-2 6-2
F.Moser d. E.Butorac 3-6 7-6(6) 7-6(4)
E.Eleskovic d. N.Bucht 3-6 6-4 6-4
S.Rieschick d. M.Künnap 6-3 6-4
---
J.Auckland d. M.Zverev 5-7 6-3 6-4
L.Ketola d. H.Heliövaara 6-3 6-4
P.Cervenak d. T.Ojala 3-6 6-4 6-2
B.Rehnquist d. P.Marx 6-3 6-2
---
B.Knittel d. P.Hammer 7-6(5) ret.
M.Fyrstenberg d. M.Rämmal 6-0 6-3 :rolleyes:
L.Lacko d. M.Pedersen 5-7 6-3 7-5
M.Przysiezny d. C.Drake 7-6(3) 6-1

kataanna
11-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Juska is out... :( yeah... I knew it was gonna be like that :P I was just hopelessly thinking that maybe he will go through one round :P But, as it was Hartman who beat him... I have no hard feelings ;) As long as Fryta makes it to the main draw, I'm ok :devil:

New results:
Aucland James d. Zverev Mihail 5-7,6-3,6-4
Rehnquist Björn d. Marx Phillip 6-3,6-2
Ketola Lassi d. Heliövaara Harri 6-3,6-4
Moser, Frank d. Butorac, Eric 3-6,7-6(6),7-6(4)

FRYTA rox :bounce: It would be odd if he lost to that guy... even though Mariusz has his ups and downs...

JMG
11-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Q2
Mark Hilton (GBR) d. Julian Reister (GER) 6-3 6-2
Lauri Kiiski (FIN) d. Alexander Hartman (SWE) 6-3 5-7 6-2
---
Jacob Adaktusson (SWE) d. Frank Moser (GER) 6-7(0) 6-1 7-6(3)
Sebastian Rieschick (GER) d. Ervin Eleskovic (SWE) 7-6(4) 6-3
---
James Auckland (GBR) d. Lassi Ketola (FIN) 6-2 6-4
Björn Rehnquist (SWE) d. Pavol Cervenak (SVK) 6-2 6-2
---
Mariusz Fyrstenberg (POL) d. Bastian Knittel (GER) 7-6(3) 6-3
Michal Przysiezny (POL) d. Lukas Lacko (SVK) 6-2 6-4

JMG
11-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Kiiski :woohoo:

kataanna
11-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Is the whole second round to be played today??

JMG
11-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Is the whole second round to be played today??

yes

JMG
11-12-2005, 05:09 PM
MAIN DRAW:

(1)M.Baghdatis CYP) – J.Marray (GBR)
(q) – (q)
M.Ryderstedt (SWE) – A.Bogdanovic (GBR)
G.Elseneer (BEL) – (8)S.Darcis (BEL)

(4)P.Wessels (NED) – (wc)J.Paukku (FIN)
(wc)T.Ketola (FIN) – A.Parmar (GBR)
(q) – (q)
S.Koubek (AUT) - (5)G.Simon (FRA)

(6)J.Tipsarevic (SCG) – P.Petzschner (GER)
(wc)Y.Schukin (RUS) - T.Cakl (CZE)
I.Bozoljac (SCG) – J.-M.Pequery (FRA)
U.Vico (ITA) – (3)N.Almagro (ESP)

(7)G.Carraz (FRA) – F.Niemeyer (CAN)
S.Galvani (ITA) – (wc)D.Kotchetkov (AUT)
T.Summerer (GER) - M.Lopez (ESP)
R.Eitzinger (AUT) - (2)P.Kohlschreiber (GER)

kataanna
11-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Thank you :)

Mosca
11-12-2005, 05:37 PM
damn maindraw

two q-q

kataanna
11-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Fyrstenberg d. Knittel 76(3) 63

JMG
11-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Qualifying Round:
Mark Hilton (GBR) - Lauri Kiiski (FIN)
Jacob Adaktusson (SWE) - Sebastian Rieschick (GER)
James Auckland (GBR) - Björn Rehnquist (SWE)
Mariusz Fyrstenberg (POL) - Michal Przysiezny (POL)

go Kiiski & Rieschick!

JMG
11-12-2005, 07:14 PM
So finally we have a WC for Kotchetkov and not for the unknown name. :confused:

Petzschner got direct entry. :woohoo:

Now I hope for more Finnish players in the doubles draw and hopefully one of them can team up with Petzschner or Moser. :angel:

kataanna
11-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Przysiężny vs. Fyrstenberg tomorrow and one Pole in the main draw :cool:

Nathaliia
11-12-2005, 10:03 PM
Fryta :woohoo:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am sure Ville did support him :p and now go Fryta win that match and get a terrible another qualifier! sorry but i really cannot look at przysiężny... howeer i admit he knows how to play only if he decided to not to waste his talent but become friends with Mrs Hard Work.... and Mr Stay In The Match From The Beginnig Till The End and Miss Night Is A Good Time To Sleep.

good luck to Micke Ryderstedt and happy b-day :aparty: :D hopefully he's behaving well if he has a b-day party ;)
the continuation of Nathaliia's guests dance to s2pid songs - gloria estefan 'conga' lol and i see the next on the playlist is akon 'bellydancer' so i think finally i'll have the chance to show off sum skillz ;D

JMG
11-12-2005, 10:47 PM
The final update has to be:
OUT: Montcourt + Lorenzi and Beck from ALT
IN: Petzschner

dippykitty
11-12-2005, 11:21 PM
the continuation of Nathaliia's guests dance to s2pid songs - gloria estefan 'conga' lol and i see the next on the playlist is akon 'bellydancer' so i think finally i'll have the chance to show off sum skillz ;D

Nathaliia - Hope you had a good birthday :wavey:

keqtqiadv
11-13-2005, 02:41 AM
Good luck to Niemeyer in MD!

Scotso
11-13-2005, 05:23 AM
mihail, lukas :(

good luck:

A.Parmar (GBR)
(5)G.Simon (FRA) :hearts:
J.Tipsarevic (SCG)
J.-M.Pequery (FRA)
F.Niemeyer (CAN)
P.Kohlschreiber (GER) :D

jole
11-13-2005, 05:25 AM
Go Gilles and Philipp! :D

Super-Fabio
11-13-2005, 10:01 AM
QUALY :

First Round :

(1)Mark Hilton (GBR) d. Eric Scherer (GER) 6-3 6-2
Julian Reister (GER) d. (WC)Tapio Nurminen (FIN) 6-1 6-4
Lauri Kiiski (FIN) d. Peter Mayer-Tischer (GER) 6-3 6-2
Alexander Hartman (SWE) d. (6)Andis Juska (LAT) 7-5 3-6 6-3

(2)Jacob Adaktusson (SWE) d. (WC)Sami Huurinainen (FIN) 6-2 6-2
Frank Moser (GER) d. Eric Butorac (USA) 3-6 7-6 7-6
Ervin Eleskovic (SWE) d. (WC)Niklas Bucht (FIN) 3-6 6-4 6-4
(5)Sebastian Rieschick (GER) d. Mait Kunnap (EST) 6-4 6-4

(3)James Auckland (GBR) d. Michael Zverev (GER) 5-7 6-3 6-4
Lassi Ketola (FIN) d. (WC)Harri Heliovaara (FIN) 6-3 6-4
Pavol Cervenak (SVK) d. (WC)Tuomo Ojala (FIN) 3-6 6-4 6-2
Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE) d. (7)Philipp Marx (GER) 6-3 6-2

Bastian Knittel (GER) d. (4)Philipp Hammer (GER) 7-6 rit.
Markiusz Fyrstenberg (POL) d. Martin Rammal (FIN) 6-0 6-3
Lukas Lacko (SVK) d. (WC)Martin Pedersen (DEN) 5-7 6-3 7-5
(8)Michal Przysiezny (POL) d. Chris Drake (USA) 7-6 6-1

Super-Fabio
11-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Second Round :

(1)Mark Hilton (GBR) d. Julian Reister (GER) 6-3 6-2
Lauri Kiiski (FIN) d. Alexander Hartman (SWE) 6-3 5-7 6-2

(2)Jacob Adaktusson (SWE) d. Frank Moser (GER) 6-7 6-1 7-6
(5)Sebastian Rieschick (GER) d. Ervin Eleskovic (SWE) 7-6 6-3

(3)James Auckland (GBR) d. Lassi Ketola (FIN) 6-2 6-4
Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE) d. Pavol Cervenak (SVK) 6-2 6-2

Markiusz Fyrstenberg (POL) d. Bastian Knittel (GER) 7-6 6-2
(8)Michal Przysiezny (POL) d. Lukas Lacko (SVK) 6-2 6-4

kataanna
11-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Adaktusson Jacob (SWE) d. Rieschick Sebastian (GER) 6-4, 4-6, 6-3
Second Swede in the main draw :D

JMG
11-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Doubles:

(1)Y.Allegro/M.Kohlmann (SUI/GER) – L.Ketola/T.Ketola (FIN)
J.Adaktusson/B.Rehnquist (SWE) – F.Moser/S.Rieschick (GER)
(4)M.Hilton/J.Marray (GBR) – D.Kotchetkov/M.Ryderstedt (AUT/SWE)
R.Frantzen/M.Middelkoop (NED) – T.Lenho/M.Purho (FIN)

P.Kohlschreiber/S.Koubek (GER/AUT) – E.Butorac/C.Drake (USA)
T.Ojala/S.Huurinainen (FIN) – (3)C.Kas/P.Petzschner (GER)
B.Knittel/P.Mayer-Tischer (GER) – J.Paukku/N.Bucht (FIN)
R.Eitzinger/L.Kiiski (AUT/FIN) – (2)J.Auckland/U.Vico (GBR/ITA)

JMG
11-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Ketola/Ketola :yeah:
Rieschick/Moser :worship:
Lenho/Purho :D Why not playing singles Lenho??
PETZSCHNER/Kas :woohoo:
Paukku/Bucht :)
Eitzinger/Kiiski :yeah:

I think Kiiski/Eitzinger have a good chance for a surprise here! Why are Kohlmann/Allegro playing in Helsinki? :rolleyes:

kataanna
11-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Przysiezny Michal (POL) - Fyrstenberg Mariusz (POL) 4-6, 7-6(2), 6-2 :rolleyes:

JMG
11-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Lauri Kiiski d. (1) Mark Hilton 6-0 6-1 :haha:
Björn Rehnquist d. (3) James Aucklnad 6-2 6-2

JMG
11-13-2005, 01:55 PM
MAIN DRAW:

(1)M.Baghdatis (CYP) – J.Marray (GBR)
(q)L.Kiiski (FIN) – (q)B.Rehnquist (SWE)
M.Ryderstedt (SWE) – A.Bogdanovic (GBR)
G.Elseneer (BEL) – (8)S.Darcis (BEL)

(4)P.Wessels (NED) – (wc)J.Paukku (FIN)
(wc)T.Ketola (FIN) – A.Parmar (GBR)
(q)J.Adaktusson (SWE) – (q)M.Przysiezny (POL)
S.Koubek (AUT) - (5)G.Simon (FRA)

(6)J.Tipsarevic (SCG) – P.Petzschner (GER)
(wc)Y.Schukin (RUS) - T.Cakl (CZE)
I.Bozoljac (SCG) – J.-M.Pequery (FRA)
U.Vico (ITA) – (3)N.Almagro (ESP)

(7)G.Carraz (FRA) – F.Niemeyer (CAN)
S.Galvani (ITA) – (wc)D.Kotchetkov (AUT)
T.Summerer (GER) - M.Lopez (ESP)
R.Eitzinger (AUT) - (2)P.Kohlschreiber (GER)

Labamba
11-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Best of luck to:

Baghdatis
Kiiski :)
Ryderstedt
Paukku :)
Ketola :D
Koubek

Could someone write out the order of play for tomorrow? :) My computer won't open the pdf.file for some reason. I'm really looking forward to seeing some great tennis tomorrow! :bounce:

dippykitty
11-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Auckland + Hilton :banghead:

JMG
11-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Center Court
2pm
Paukku/Bucht - Knittel/Mayer-Tischer
nb4pm
Adaktusson - Przysiezny
nb6pm
Kiiski - Rehnquist
nb8pm
Galvani - Kotchetkov

Court 3
2pm
Kohlschreiber/Koubek - Butorac/Drake
Ojala/Huurinainen - Kas/Petzschner
nb5pm
Frantzen/Middelkoop - Lenho/Purho
nb7pm
Carraz - Niemeyer

JMG
11-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Kiiski vs Rehnquist is going to be a great fight :)

Nathaliia
11-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Fryta :fiery:

good luck Mikael :wavey: win at least 1 match and it's cool :yeah: :bounce:

Super-Fabio
11-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Qualifying Round :

Lauri Kiiski (FIN) d. (1)Mark Hilton (GBR) 6-0 6-1
(2)Jacob Adaktusson (SWE) d. (5)Sebastian Rieschick (GER) 6-4 4-6 6-3
Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE) d. (3)James Auckland (GBR) 6-2 6-2
(8)Michal Przysiezny (POL) d. Mariusz Fyrstenberg (POL) 4-6 7-6(2) 6-2

Super-Fabio
11-14-2005, 09:19 AM
MAIN DRAW (QUALIFIERS PLACED) :

(1)Marcos Baghdatis (CYP) vs Jonathan Marray (GBR)
(q)Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE) vs (q)Lauri Kiiski (FIN)
Michael Ryderstedt (SWE) vs Alex Bogdanovic (GBR)
Gilles Elseneer (BEL) vs (8)Steve Darcis (BEL)

(4)Peter Wessels (NED) vs (WC)Juho Paukku (FIN)
Arvind Parmar (GBR) vs (WC)Tuomas Ketola (FIN)
(q)Michal Przysiezny (POL) vs (q)Jacob Adaktusson (SWE)
Stefan Koubek (AUT) vs (5)Gilles Simon (FRA)

(6)Janko Tipsarevic (SCG) vs Philipp Petzschner (GER)
Tomas Cakl (CZE) vs (WC)Yuri Schukin (RUS)
Ilija Bozoljac (SCG) vs Jean-Michel Pequery (FRA)
Uros Vico (ITA) vs (3)Nicolas Almagro (ESP)

(7)Gregory Carraz (FRA) vs Frederic Niemeyer (CAN)
Stefano Galvani (ITA) vs (WC)Dmitri Kotchetkov (AUT)
Tobias Summerer (GER) vs Marc Lopez (ESP)
Rainer Eitzinger (AUT) vs (2)Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

CooCooCachoo
11-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Qualifying Round :

Lauri Kiiski (FIN) d. (1)Mark Hilton (GBR) 6-0 6-1
(2)Jacob Adaktusson (SWE) d. (5)Sebastian Rieschick (GER) 6-4 4-6 6-3
Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE) d. (3)James Auckland (GBR) 6-2 6-2
(8)Michal Przysiezny (POL) d. Mariusz Fyrstenberg (POL) 4-6 7-6(2) 6-2

Mariusz :sad:

CooCooCachoo
11-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Mariusz did not manage to advance to the main draw in Helsinki challenger. In the last qualifying round, he was stopped by another Pole, Michal Przysiezny, who defeated him 4-6 7-6(2) 6-2. That is the end of Mariusz's appereances in the tournaments this year. Now, he will have a week off and then he will go on a training camp to Zakopane.

Bye Mariusz :wavey: Good luck in 2006 :)

CooCooCachoo
11-14-2005, 11:45 AM
MAIN DRAW (QUALIFIERS PLACED) :

(1)Marcos Baghdatis (CYP) vs Jonathan Marray (GBR)
(q)Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE) vs (q)Lauri Kiiski (FIN)
Michael Ryderstedt (SWE) vs Alex Bogdanovic (GBR)
Gilles Elseneer (BEL) vs (8)Steve Darcis (BEL)

(4)Peter Wessels (NED) vs (WC)Juho Paukku (FIN)
Arvind Parmar (GBR) vs (WC)Tuomas Ketola (FIN)
(q)Michal Przysiezny (POL) vs (q)Jacob Adaktusson (SWE)
Stefan Koubek (AUT) vs (5)Gilles Simon (FRA)

(6)Janko Tipsarevic (SCG) vs Philipp Petzschner (GER)
Tomas Cakl (CZE) vs (WC)Yuri Schukin (RUS)
Ilija Bozoljac (SCG) vs Jean-Michel Pequery (FRA)
Uros Vico (ITA) vs (3)Nicolas Almagro (ESP)

(7)Gregory Carraz (FRA) vs Frederic Niemeyer (CAN)
Stefano Galvani (ITA) vs (WC)Dmitri Kotchetkov (AUT)
Tobias Summerer (GER) vs Marc Lopez (ESP)
Rainer Eitzinger (AUT) vs (2)Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Nice draw :)

Gooooooooo:

Peter Wessels
Tuomas Ketola :D
Janko Tipsarevic
Philipp Petzschner
Uros Vico
Philipp Kohlschreiber

delpiero
11-14-2005, 04:02 PM
M.Przysiezny def. J.Adaktusson 6:3 6:4

Luka
11-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Kiiski L.-Rehnquist B.

Fight Rehnquist, any scores?

Zorro
11-14-2005, 04:23 PM
M.Przysiezny !!!

Zorro
11-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Kiiski L.-Rehnquist B.???

SonicCRO
11-14-2005, 05:12 PM
what is score from kiiski game

white&blue
11-14-2005, 05:21 PM
First set 6-2 Rehnquist...

Luka
11-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Kiiski L.-Rehnquist B. 2:6 0:0

But... unoffical.. I hope that score is true.

soustek
11-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Rehnquist Björn - Kiiski Lauri 6-2, 6-3

kataanna
11-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Przysiężny :yeah: At least he didn't waste the opportunity, otherwise I would be pissed off :devil:

slavna
11-14-2005, 06:41 PM
Carraz Gregory - Niemeyer Frederic 6-3, 7-6

Luka
11-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Galvani S.-Kotchetkov D.?

delpiero
11-14-2005, 08:01 PM
S.Galvani def. D.Kotchetkov 6:3 6:3

Scotso
11-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Fred :sad:

Smasher
11-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Here is Tuesday's oop http://www.ippopen.net/files/Otteluohjelma,%20tiistai%2015.11..pdf

keqtqiadv
11-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Fred lost again...

Labamba
11-14-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi guys! :wavey: Just got back home from the tournament. It was a disappointing day, as all the Finns lost :sad: , but otherwise it was fun. Here's a brief report of the matches/players I saw:

Player of the Day: Michal Przysiezny :yeah: (I was really impressed with this young Pole. He played a great match, almost totally outclassing his opponent Adaktusson. Nice forehand, aggressive play and great movement. He could surprise a few people here.)

Match of the Day: Knittel/Mayer-Tischer def. Paukku/Bucht 6-2 5-7 7-6(2). Exciting match, that the Finns should have won but lost. :sad:

Other positive performers today:

Rehnquist :yeah: (he was very solid from the baseline against Kiiski, didn't make almost any UE's. Difficult opponent for any player, but is too dependent on the opponents errors. I don't see him as a threat for Marcos in a possible 2nd round encounter.)
Kohlschreiber/Koubek :D (They both served great, a very professional performance against a weaker team. They can both do well in singles here.)
Carraz :hatoff: (Wonderful serving and good volleys from the Frenchman. A class act on and off the court. Will beat Galvani in the 2nd round, even without a backhand :D )

OK performances:

Paukku/Bucht (great fight from the Finns, but too inconsistent in the end. They led 2-1 with a minibreak in the final tb and had the momentum, but then lost the last 6 points. :silly: Paukku showed his potential on many occasions, but made also too many easy mistakes. Bucht was better than I expected.)
Knittel/Mayer-Tischer (they will loose in the 2nd round)
Galvani (did just enough to beat a poor Kotchetkov, won't go any further here)
Butorac/Drake (good fighting spirit and attitude, but it was just not enough)
Ojala/Huurinainen (a close second set against a good team, the result doesn't tell all in this case. Tuomo was the better player of the two.)
Kas/Petzschner (a very sloppy match from the German duo, but they still won 6-2 6-3. That tells something about their class.)
Frantzen/Middelkoop (solid, but nothing special)

Poor performances:

Kiiski :smash: (ue, ue and ue. From perfect to crap in one night. First serve % was about 30, that tells all you have to know.)
Adaktusson (his serve kept the numbers decent, was outclassed from the baseline)
Kotchetkov :o (total crap, a horrible waste of a wildcard)
Lenho/Purho :( (Purho couldn't do nothing right :o , Lenho was slow in movement but showed some nice touches at the net)
Niemeyer :mad: (played really poorly, but behaved even worse. Insulted the umpire, line judges, the really young ball girls and boys... Made a fool of himself with his behavior.)

Tomorrow will be a great day with lots of nice matches! Go Juho, Tuomas, Michael R. and Stefan K. :yippee:

anttik
11-15-2005, 07:49 AM
Thanks Labamba for your excellent report! :worship:
Please continue and make new reports.

I'm going also today to Tali to watch matches. Today will be better day than yesterday.

It's a pity that Juho Paukku have to play against last year's champion Wessels. Why not Kotchetkov?? ;)

...and how about Tuomas Ketola? Is his knee now ok? Parmar is a tough opponent.

Tomorrow will Baghdatis start his plays. He is in Helsinki - told by my friend who saw him in the hotel of players. I didn't believe that Marcos will come to Helsinki.

Action Jackson
11-15-2005, 07:53 AM
Kiitos Labamba for the reports and cheer on Koubek and Marcos for me if you can.

JMG
11-15-2005, 08:09 AM
Today Petzschner has to win a match! Please!

GL to Juho and T.Ketola! :)

athie
11-15-2005, 08:29 AM
How dare Sebastian not make the main draw! :explode:

anttik
11-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Adaktusson was better than Rieschick and wanted to win much more than Sebastian.

It's hard to believe that Rieschick has been number one
junior player (combined ranking 5.1.2004)???
What has happened to him. He needs more attitude to win even matches.

Smasher
11-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks a lot Labamba for your report :worship: Good luck Tuomas, Juho and Nico Almagro :bounce:

JMG
11-15-2005, 11:08 AM
imo Rieschick has a nice and complete game, but something is still missing to make him a very good player. What I read is that next year he wants to concentrate 100% in tennis, this year he wanted to finish school and play tennis at the same time. It's true that he doesn't look like a big fighter on court, he's more the cool and relaxed player. The same you can say about Petzschner, sometimes he doesn't fight enough. :help:

pkubik
11-15-2005, 12:45 PM
any scores?

delpiero
11-15-2005, 12:58 PM
T.Summerer - M.Lopez 0:6 6:0....playing third set

pkubik
11-15-2005, 01:06 PM
thank U, any other scores? is it first match?

delpiero
11-15-2005, 01:09 PM
thank U, any other scores? is it first match?
Yes,its first match today,still playing Bogdanovic vs Ryderstedt....i will call again for 20 min..

Edve
11-15-2005, 01:17 PM
any link for scores?

delpiero
11-15-2005, 01:30 PM
any link for scores?
No live scores from Helsinki,i have just number of media centar

M.Lopez def. T.Summerer 6:0 0:6 6:1 :eek: funny score

Bogdanovic won the first set(dont know scores) in second 4:4

pkubik
11-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Great! Keep updating delpiero!

Smasher
11-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Cakl, Tomas(CZE) - Schukin, Yuri(RUS) 7-5, 6-2

pkubik
11-15-2005, 01:58 PM
shukin :(

pkubik
11-15-2005, 02:16 PM
almagro-vico score?

dippykitty
11-15-2005, 02:19 PM
No live scores from Helsinki,i have just number of media centar

M.Lopez def. T.Summerer 6:0 0:6 6:1 :eek: funny score

Bogdanovic won the first set(dont know scores) in second 4:4

I have to go for a bit, when is the next time someone will call? :wavey:

Arsi
11-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Petzschner, Philipp(GER) - Tipsarevic, Janko (SCG) 6-4, 6-4 :lol:

Arsi
11-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Lopez, Marc(ESP) - Summerer Tobias(GER) 6-0, 0-6, 6-1
Cakl, Tomas(CZE) - Schukin, Yuri(RUS) 7-5, 6-2
Petzschner, Philipp(GER) - Tipsarevic, Janko (SCG) 6-4, 6-4
Bogdanovic, Alex(GBR) - Ryderstedt, Michael(SWE) 7-5, 6-7(4), 7-6(1)
Kohlschreiber, Philipp(GER) - Eitzinger, Rainer(AUT) 6-2, 6-2

pkubik
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
almagro-vico score?

JMG
11-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Yes! That's what I wanted to see Philipp P.!

loz
11-15-2005, 03:00 PM
thanks for hte score updates dude

Russian elephant
11-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Lopez, Marc(ESP) - Summerer Tobias(GER) 6-0, 0-6, 6-1 :eek: :(

Kohlschreiber :cool: :worship:

Gato
11-15-2005, 03:34 PM
What about Koubek?

Count Zero
11-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Al certianly likes his tie breaks, 6 of his last 8 sets have gone to them.
Tough one next tho, Darcis who beat him last week (fairly close) or Elseener who Al struggles with and has beaten him a few times this year.

SonicCRO
11-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Lopez, Marc(ESP) - Summerer Tobias(GER) 6-0, 0-6, 6-1

i can't belive :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Russian elephant
11-15-2005, 04:17 PM
And even under 19,5 games :D

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Wessels 7:6(6) 1:2

pkubik
11-15-2005, 04:32 PM
any news about almagro?

~EMiLiTA~
11-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Lopez, Marc(ESP) - Summerer Tobias(GER) 6-0, 0-6, 6-1 :eek: :(

omfg what a scoreline!! i'm happy for marc though!!

i'd also like to know a score for almagro

Gato
11-15-2005, 05:02 PM
results?

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Wessels 7:6 6:4

dippykitty
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Is Parmar-Ketola on later?

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:23 PM
yeah

Koubek, Stefan(aut) def Simon, Gilles(FRA) 6-3, 6-2
Vico, Uros(ITA) def (LL)Auckland, James (GBR) 6-4, 7-6(0)

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 05:24 PM
KOubek - Simon 6:3 6:2
Ketola 3:2 Parmar

Count Zero
11-15-2005, 05:29 PM
did mark hilton make it in as a LL too?

vico and james are in the doubles together too

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Bogdanovic, Alex(GBR) - Ryderstedt, Michael(SWE) 7-5, 6-7(4), 7-6(1)

i wouldnt say that i'm happy or something.
making Nathii unhappy - to be continued in 2006.

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:32 PM

normally yes... IF he signed up

maybe he lost against Elseneers (i know Gilles won 76 76)

Kiefer
11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Darcis score, please :cool:

dippykitty
11-15-2005, 05:33 PM

I thought that too. Wasn`t Hilton the top seed in qualies ( whereas Auckland was seeded 3rd?)

Zorro
11-15-2005, 05:34 PM
WHat's about Elseneer score?

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:34 PM
I thought that too. Wasn`t Hilton the top seed in qualies ( whereas Auckland was seeded 3rd?)
that is correct

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:35 PM
WHat's about Elseneer score?
i called and they told me he won 76 76 ... it could be that he won against a LL instead of Darcis though

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Ketola 5:4

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Ketola 5:4

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:39 PM
confirmed Elseneer won 76 76 against Darcis

LL Hilton might replace Baghdatis?

Russian elephant
11-15-2005, 05:40 PM
You mean Marcos is out?

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Patatriek ..
Elseneer, Gilles(BEL) - Darcis, Steve 7-6(5), 7-6(0)
confirmed?

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Patatriek ..
confirmed?

hmm ok

dippykitty
11-15-2005, 05:41 PM
confirmed Elseneer won 76 76 against Darcis

LL Hilton might replace Baghdatis?

Is Baghdatis still injured?

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 05:42 PM
maybe hilton just left, or does he play doubles?
somebody wrote here marcos is in helsinki, of course it doesn't equal that he would play but i think it's just that hilton didnt sign it. you never know what's going on between the brits.

however would be nice if someone could confirm.

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
sorry, (LL)RIESCHICK replaces Baghdatis already

so I guess Hilton didn't sign in as a LL

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 05:45 PM
oh poor Marcos :tears:

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Patatriek ..
confirmed?
yep :worship: great win for Gilles :D

dippykitty
11-15-2005, 05:49 PM
maybe hilton just left, or does he play doubles?
somebody wrote here marcos is in helsinki, of course it doesn't equal that he would play but i think it's just that hilton didnt sign it. you never know what's going on between the brits.

however would be nice if someone could confirm.

He`s playing in the doubles with Marray but that`s all I know.

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Parmar 7:5

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
so that is really strange why he didnt sign in to singles :lol: shuttle was too slow :confused:

k. i'm off to bookies /uni books i mean... to not to confuse with betting/ cos i'll be in trouble.

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 06:00 PM
Hilton was almost bageled in his last qualifying match against some finish dude... guess he didn't feel like signing in and wanted to concentrate on doubles instead

JMG
11-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Nousiainen / Rönkkö replace Adaktusson / Rehnquist

Marray is not that good I think, so Hilton looks like the idiot of the week to me.

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:05 PM
hmm. this makes sense. he's got the hotel paid from atp cos he plays in doubles. now it suits.

anybody has the score in doubles of ryderstedt with that funny guy from austria?

Scotso
11-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Gilles :sad:

Philipp :D

CooCooCachoo
11-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Uros.. Too close for comfort :o

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Parmar 75 41

Gruik
11-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Sorry if I don't understand anything, but I thought Uros Vico should have played against Nicolas Almagro today?? :confused: :confused:
So why did he play against a Lucky Looser?? :confused: :sad:

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Sorry if I don't understand anything, but I thought Uros Vico should have played against Nicolas Almagro today?? :confused: :confused:
So why did he play against a Lucky Looser?? :confused: :sad:
Almagro withdrew from the tounament. maybe got injured or smth.

Gruik
11-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Almagro withdrew from the tounament. maybe got injured or smth.

Ok :worship:
Thanks Nathaliia :hug:

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:16 PM
oh now i get the joke...

here we've got the doubles-of-the-dreams

Mark Hilton / Jonathan Marray (GBR) vs Michael Ryderstedt (SWE) / (damn i forgot his name) Kotchetkov (AUT)

if someone gets the score it would be really adorable of this person to post it for me.

Bobo_jbc_CZ
11-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Parmar 7:5 6:2

Gruik
11-15-2005, 06:28 PM
oh now i get the joke...

here we've got the doubles-of-the-dreams

Mark Hilton / Jonathan Marray (GBR) vs Michael Ryderstedt (SWE) / (damn i forgot his name) Kotchetkov (AUT)

if someone gets the score it would be really adorable of this person to post it for me.

Kotchetkov/Ryderstedt - Franzen/Middelkoop 7-6(6), 6-2 :confused: :confused:

This tournament is strange :sad:

m-j-d
11-15-2005, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=PatatRiek]Hilton was almost bageled in his last qualifying match against some finish dude... guess he didn't feel like signing in and wanted to concentrate on doubles instead[/QUOTE

As we are all guessing, my guess is that Hilton had an injury or was unwell in that disastrous qualifying round and therefore didnt sign in for LL.
He may well have played the doubles today though.

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=PatatRiek]Hilton was almost bageled in his last qualifying match against some finish dude... guess he didn't feel like signing in and wanted to concentrate on doubles instead[/QUOTE

As we are all guessing, my guess is that Hilton had an injury or was unwell in that disastrous qualifying round and therefore didnt sign in for LL.
He may well have played the doubles today though.
oh it looks like he didn't play doubles either. see post above.
BTW Mark Hilton became the hero of the day :lol:

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 06:32 PM
or he forgot to sign in .... whatever it is, not very wise from his ...cos he would get some extra money just for playing that match (€440)

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 06:34 PM

that is strange , cos that match has been scheduled for tomorrow

guess it's a mistake on the website ....

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:38 PM

thanks mate :wavey:
whatever happens i hope the score is correct. mister ryderstedt won 2 out of 3 tie-breaks he played today. i wish he could have won the third as well... :(

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:39 PM
that is strange , cos that match has been scheduled for tomorrow

guess it's a mistake on the website ....
this match was scheduled for today and instead of the dutchies there should be brits. this match was scheduled for court no4.

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 06:44 PM
this match was scheduled for today and instead of the dutchies there should be brits. this match was scheduled for court no4.
the match against the dutchies could be a possible quarter final and is on the schedule for tomorrow ... is it possible they played it already because of possible walkover from Hilton?

JMG
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Nelinpelin toisen kierroken tuloksia:
Kotchetkov/Ryderstedt - Franzen/Middelkoop 7-6(6), 6-2

I think that "toisen" means 2nd round.

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
the match against the dutchies could be a possible quarter final and is on the schedule for tomorrow ... is it possible they played it already because of possible walkover from Hilton?
aww you're right! i guess hilton really wasn't able to play... and they didn't find the alt's
by the way i think you should call the office and get the phone number to mikael ryderstedt to clear the things out like you called in eckental to get a number to lars burgsmuller *blush*
:wavey:

villaturk
11-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Attaboy Arvind!!!!!!!

PatatRiek
11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
media center from this tournament is a lot better, don't think mikael will pick up the phone here

well it looks like hilton isn't stupid but injured/sick ... poor boy :hug:

still strange from atp that they played the quarter final already because of that walkover in 1st round , first time i see that ... guess we never saw the revised OOP

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
media center from this tournament is a lot better, don't think mikael will pick up the phone here

well it looks like hilton isn't stupid but injured/sick ... poor boy :hug:

still strange from atp that they played the quarter final already because of that walkover in 1st round , first time i see that ... guess we never saw the revised OOP
oh ok. nevermind. i dont really care that much ( :rolleyes: ).
:hug:

JMG
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
still waiting for Kiiski/Eitzinger vs Auckland /Vico...

I was quite optimistic to see a nice win here.

JMG
11-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Ryderstedt/Kotchetkov d. Hilton/Marray 7-6(8) 6-2 :rolleyes:

Eitzinger/Kiiski d. Auckland/Vico 3-6 7-6(3) 6-4 :woohoo:

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Ryderstedt/Kotchetkov d. Hilton/Marray 7-6(8) 6-2 :rolleyes:

i dont really get it :rolleyes: maybe with this phone call it wasnt a bad idea :confused:

Mario66
11-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Today I was watching both matches of the Finnish guys. It was surprising to see Paukku playing so well. He served well, sometimes even great aces. He wasn't actually long away from the victory - it was quite much about some typical young player's unforced errors, which he did in some of the very important points...He played some of the points amazingly well, giving the ATP-tour level-guy chances at all. But, like always in this kind of matches, the experience gave the deciding advantage to Wessels. It's frustrating that Paukku had to play Wessels in the first round. With that kind of playing he would have won at least half of the players in this tournament, I think.

Tuomas Ketola was very unconsistent today. He started well, but at the end of the set, he made a lot of bad mistakes in crucial points. (Parmar's break to *6-5 came after three double faults in a row.) Sometimes he was looking quite tired, and in the second set Parmar took an early break. It didn't take long when the match seemed to be totally over, when Parmar took the double break to lead *4-1. But Ketola wanted to fight for his home crowd, and finally broke to 4-2*. Again, Ketola choked with his serve, and Parmar took an easy break. In the last game Ketola fought well and the two players gave the crowd great tennis entertainment. Finally, Parmar took the match with his second match point.

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Kiitos Mario :wavey: It's never nice for anyone to see home players losing :sad:

Nathaliia
11-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Player of the Day: Michal Przysiezny :yeah: (I was really impressed with this young Pole. He played a great match, almost totally outclassing his opponent Adaktusson. Nice forehand, aggressive play and great movement. He could surprise a few people here.)

and i guess his name PRZYSIĘŻNY could confuse the umpire :haha: just like i got confused with understanding nothing from this article http://www.ippopen.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=45&Itemid=42 :lol:
It's good to hear Michal treats this event seriously, then maybe it wasn't his last won match, but I doubt anyway.
edit - oh i checked, he plays Koubek. i predict the massacre :lol:

Smasher
11-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Marcos Baghdatis is out because of hip injury :eek: :sad:

JMG
11-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Today I was watching both matches of the Finnish guys. It was surprising to see Paukku playing so well. He served well, sometimes even great aces. He wasn't actually long away from the victory - it was quite much about some typical young player's unforced errors, which he did in some of the very important points...He played some of the points amazingly well, giving the ATP-tour level-guy chances at all. But, like always in this kind of matches, the experience gave the deciding advantage to Wessels. It's frustrating that Paukku had to play Wessels in the first round. With that kind of playing he would have won at least half of the players in this tournament, I think.

Tuomas Ketola was very unconsistent today. He started well, but at the end of the set, he made a lot of bad mistakes in crucial points. (Parmar's break to *6-5 came after three double faults in a row.) Sometimes he was looking quite tired, and in the second set Parmar took an early break. It didn't take long when the match seemed to be totally over, when Parmar took the double break to lead *4-1. But Ketola wanted to fight for his home crowd, and finally broke to 4-2*. Again, Ketola choked with his serve, and Parmar took an easy break. In the last game Ketola fought well and the two players gave the crowd great tennis entertainment. Finally, Parmar took the match with his second match point.

Thanks! :wavey:

Didn't you watch the end of Kiiski's match? I'm confident he can make the doubles SF now.

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 02:28 PM
My second name today is "a good soul". First I helped my friend with Civil Law, then I was giving Russian lessons in Dnepropetrovsk chall. and now I have the first result from Hell-sinki today!

Pequery; Jean-Michel(FRA) - Bozoljac, Ilia(SCG) 7-6(4), 6-1
that's what i thought would happen.

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 03:33 PM
more scores from the good soul
Marray, Jonathan(GBR) - Rieschick, Sebastian(GER) 6-7(8), 6-4, 7-6(4)
Eitzinger(AUT)/Kiiski(FIN) - Knittel(GER)/Mayer Tischer(GER) 6-2, 6-2

Labamba
11-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Kiiski/Eitzinger def. Knittel/Mayer-Tischer 6-2 6-2 :worship: :woohoo:

They were so close to losing yesterday and now into the SF :cool:

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 03:42 PM
don't hang on here but go and support ryderstedt for me :tape:

Labamba
11-16-2005, 03:50 PM
don't hang on here but go and support ryderstedt for me :tape:

I did so yesterday, but today it was time to get back to studies. It was a tough loss for him, he looked so sad in the end. :sad: He knew he should have won...

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 03:55 PM

I did so yesterday, but today it was time to get back to studies. It was a tough loss for him, he looked so sad in the end. :sad: He knew he should have won...
awwwwwww :sobbing: :sad: :tears: you made me sad again :sad: :(

he knew i was sitting in front of the computer and trying to follow the score and begging him - please don't be nervous, do concentrate in tie-breaks - come on you can do it... i believe more than you do....

he promised to be winning the matches just for me... but since then he didn't win any singles match :lol: yeah it's actually becoming funny ;)

i think the 2006 will be better :yeah: ! mikael go now to stockholm, get yourself a good girl :sad: and enjoy the time of practise!

Ville kiitos so much for the support yesterday, I do appreciate it and good luck at uni :wavey: :kiss:.

JMG
11-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Labamba, did you watch Petzschner yesterday?

KIISKI :yeah:

Kiiski now made at least the SF in his last 8 doubles events (including Tampere Challenger) and is close to the top400 now. :worship:

Russian elephant
11-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Waiting for news about Carraz-Galvani...

JMG
11-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Parmar, Arvind(GBR) - Wessels, Peter(NED) 7-6(3), 6-3

Russian elephant
11-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Looks like not Paukku was great yesterday, but Wessels is not in good mood...

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:04 PM

I totally agree with you Mario! :D Juho would have beaten many players in this tournament with his play yesterday. His serve was very good, but he couldn't control his nerves in the key situations. Juho had 5 breakpoints in the match, but couldn't convert any. Wessels only had 2, but he used one. :sad:

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Labamba, did you watch Petzschner yesterday?

KIISKI :yeah:

Kiiski now made at least the SF in his last 8 doubles events (including Tampere Challenger) and is close to the top400 now. :worship:

Petzschner was great yesterday, after a nervy start Tipsarevic had no chance what so ever! :worship: Phillipp was serving big (10+ aces) and he had way too much power for Janko to handle. If he doesn't make the SF, I would be really surprised. Sometimes he makes unbelievable mistakes, but I'm starting to like him. :) He has great potential...

Kiiski showed why he is a good doubles player, Eitzinger is the weaker link in this team based on yesterdays performance.

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Waiting for news about Carraz-Galvani...

Carraz should beat Galvani based on what I saw on monday...

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Parmar, Arvind(GBR) - Wessels, Peter(NED) 7-6(3), 6-3

Well done Arvind! :cool:

Not a big surprise for me, Arvind was more impressive yesterday. He is the more versatile player of the two. Wessels should have lost to Paukku. :p

Russian elephant
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Carraz should beat Galvani based on what I saw on monday...

Hope so :D

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:41 PM
awwwwwww :sobbing: :sad: :tears: you made me sad again :sad: :(

he knew i was sitting in front of the computer and trying to follow the score and begging him - please don't be nervous, do concentrate in tie-breaks - come on you can do it... i believe more than you do....

he promised to be winning the matches just for me... but since then he didn't win any singles match :lol: yeah it's actually becoming funny ;)

i think the 2006 will be better :yeah: ! mikael go now to stockholm, get yourself a good girl :sad: and enjoy the time of practise!

Ville kiitos so much for the support yesterday, I do appreciate it and good luck at uni :wavey: :kiss:.

:hug: I'm sorry I made you sad with my comment. Michael is a really talented player, but he doesn't seem to have any confidence in his abilities. He needs to relax on the court and play more with his gut. Michael was closer to winning in the third set, but in the tiebreak he just fell apart. After the match it looked like he couldn't believe he lost...

I wish him all the best in 2006. Don't you be too sad, I'm sure he will have a great next year! ;)

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Frantzen/Middelkoop def. Kotchetkov/Ryderstedt 6-2 6-2 :sad:

I'm surprised that Kotchetkov won a match in this tourney. Ryderstedt must have played great in their first match. ;)

dupe
11-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Did Koubek S. & Przysiezny M. finished their match? thx

Labamba
11-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Did Koubek S. & Przysiezny M. finished their match? thx

:wavey: Not yet. The match started about 40 minutes ago, but I don't have any scores. Koubek should win, but I think it's going to be a tight match.

dupe
11-16-2005, 04:58 PM
:wavey: Not yet. The match started about 40 minutes ago, but I don't have any scores. Koubek should win, but I think it's going to be a tight match.

Would like Przysiezny M. to win :-D Saw Koubek in Bratislava, but nothing special... (ok, his standard i guess..) Dont know how Przysiezny M. is playing, but from your comments i understood that he was doing quite well in quali... and so on.. :)

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 04:59 PM
geez... i'm just back from the law administration science community and the doubles score was the first thing i read...

i saw this guy (Mikael of course) playing doubles in Wrocław 2005 in February, he was playing with an unknown Norwegian Frederick Sundsten (a nice man by the way but no tennis player heh) and in first match Mikael was showing off r e a l l y a lot. So was in the second but then Sundsten was too tired and cracked every single ball and besides the linesmen were cheating (sorry Swider if you read it but it's true). In his first round singles match against Kubot when I saw him for the first time (actually I saw him few minutes earlier entering the hall... i was standing with the cup of coffee totally tired after the exam and whole day in the hall... he passed me by, didn't even look at me and I stood stoned with :hearts: in my eyes) he got completely disconcentrated by the crowd cheering for Kubot (I admit I was one of the loudest dawaj Lukasz) and he was going nuts and lost that match mentally it was 5/7 6/7 then, being much better player :eek:. On the next day I was telling the coach (who was with Sundsten - as i was told in Aachen) OMG what a talent!

I agree it must be something with his psychic. I told him so in Aachen and he told me I liked to argue :rolleyes:. Anyways... sorry for writing this ;) At least I hope everybody had fun while reading :haha:.

Labamba
11-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Would like Przysiezny M. to win :-D Saw Koubek in Bratislava, but nothing special... (ok, his standard i guess..) Dont know how Przysiezny M. is playing, but from your comments i understood that he was doing quite well in quali... and so on.. :)

Koubek was really good yesterday against Simon (serving well, fighting for every ball...). Przysiezny played well too, but Stefan seems like a man on a mission (he needs the points). :worship:

Russian elephant
11-16-2005, 05:06 PM
BTW Ryderstedt won 8 matches in a row in Dallas and Joplin after those match with Kubot.
So that lose was a start of great results :)

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 05:14 PM
BTW Ryderstedt won 8 matches in a row in Dallas and Joplin after those match with Kubot.
So that lose was a start of great results :)
yeah... all my friends were laughing that the guy fell in love with me and was playing so well for me ;) until he lost the match to Kubot again ;) So of course it's all because of Kubot! Unfortunately, after Aachen it didn't work ;) No Kubot around.

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Hahaha Przysiężny is a story of Polish tennis! He's 21 but already a legend! So, he's from Wrocław (how could it be different) and was attending the same high-school as Marcel. I know I promised to not to write anymore about players at the discotheques but this is the last time, really :angel:. Michał Przysiężny, undoubtfully the biggest talent in Polish tennis, owner of great technic, good serves and full of ideas, playing one-handed lifted backhand is... wasting his talent in local nightclubs to not to give the details. If anyone might think Koubek in an unconsistent player, or that Safin is, then you have never seen Przysiężny. Psychical and physical side of his are the week points as well. He was playing awesomely great against Acasuso in Sopot 2004. But at first he got scared of possibility of winning, and then got injured. He's injured most of the time.
Sometimes he ignores the game, it's so-called (by me) "pain of living" presented on court. So evident especially in Polish champs 2005 in Wrocław. He was playing with half amateurs, winning first set something like 6:1 and then losing 0:6 to finally wake up in the third set (I wish you could've seen his face look... so poor guy... he was forced to play tennis :awww: ). He presented his excellent game in the quaterfinal (wait, or was it a semifinal?) against Bartłomiej Dąbrowski. It was a match with hidden content because the veteran Dąbrowski (eventual national champion) was his coach for a couple of months. They argued at one futures event when Dąbrowski accused the younger player of faking injury and said something like: "Don't think I'll shake hands with you" and he didn't. They played 3 hours and Michał won. In the champs, it was hard to say why Przysiężny lost because his game was a big spectacle! I was clapping all the time and couldn't hide my astonishment he's back to tennis! His achievement was for sure to quallify to Amersfoort ATP tournament in 2004 and losing 4:6 4:6 to David Sanchez (if I remember well).
I do wish Przysiężny luck but I guess he might get almost baggeled - or however we spell it.

But let's not forget clubs in Helsinki are expensive :devil: so maybe staying up in the hotel was a good solution for the last night? :devil:

dupe
11-16-2005, 05:35 PM
hmm, nice story hehe, i know this uninterested face from Karol Beck... never mind... But let's not forget clubs in Helsinki are expensive :devil: ... - thats why he should win ;)
maybe :angel:

Labamba
11-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Carraz def. Galvani 4-6 6-3 7-5

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Koubek knows how this face looks as well.

As about clubs, I know that if I went there, the guys would be buying me drinks so I could avoid the cost this way. That's why it's never sure what Michał had decided. Hopefully he took the only right decision and will fight till death for every ball to confuse Koubek with placed lifts mixed with strong shots.

Goget
11-16-2005, 05:44 PM

Good work Gregory ! :)

Scotso
11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Arvind :D

Russian elephant
11-16-2005, 05:46 PM

Carraz :worship:
It wasn't easy :D

dupe
11-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Koubek knows how this face looks as well.

As about clubs, I know that if I went there, the guys would be buying me drinks so I could avoid the cost this way. That's why it's never sure what Michał had decided. Hopefully he took the only right decision and will fight till death for every ball to confuse Koubek with placed lifts mixed with strong shots.

Sry for impertinence, r u looking just for some fun in challengers, or u want to find a boyfriend ;) :angel: there? Cause, dont misunderstand me, your knowledge is, how to say it, quite huge...

Labamba
11-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Hopefully he took the only right decision and will fight till death for every ball to confuse Koubek with placed lifts mixed with strong shots.

This is the Michal I saw on monday against Adaktusson. He was totally focused on the match. :worship:

No result yet, so it must be a tight match...

Labamba
11-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Carraz :worship:
It wasn't easy :D

Yes, it was much closer than I would have thought. Carraz has a horrible backhand, so maybe Galvani was able to take advantage of that.

Russian elephant
11-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Yes, it was much closer than I would have thought. Carraz has a horrible backhand, so maybe Galvani was able to take advantage of that.

Maybe Galvani just knows how to play with Carraz as he defeated Frenchman on grass this year in straight sets...

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 06:02 PM
Sry for impertinence, r u looking just for some fun in challengers, or u want to find a boyfriend ;) :angel: there? Cause, dont misunderstand me, your knowledge is, how to say it, quite huge...
Oh I am sorry to show off like I do in this thread. Hahaha.... It really might cause misunderstanding!
I like tennis, I love tennis, I adore tennis, especially seen live! (especially since I don't have cable TV in my dormitory :o ) I don't play myself because I have a long term wrist injury.
Of course, if I had the chance, I would be attending the big events, as I don't - I go to the ones around here in Poland. It was Idea Prokom Open ATP & WTA 2003, 2004, Idea Prokom Open ATP 2005, Wroclaw Indoors challenger 2004, 2005, Hart Open Opole (ladies ITF 25.000$) 2004, uni champs and national champs both Wrocław 2005 and of course Szczecin challenger 2005 where I worked as the press office, and Aachen 2005 where I was doing some press job as well.
To clear the things out, the only player who had the bad luck to attract me was that poor boy from Sweden. I don't look for the players. Especially if the only reason is supposed to be that they are players. I like the spirit in the stands, the atmosphere, the betting, the predicting future stars like del Potro (I was the first person writing about him on MTF and I discovered him far before I started posting here, my friends from Poland can confirm). And I like writing about tennis, as I like writing in general :yeah:.
I don't have a bf, that's true, and I don't say I feel always well about it, but it's my private life which shouldn't be a topic of discussion on public board, so just let's joke it's because I'm a too smart thing and I'm too independent for local guys. :lol:.

dupe
11-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Oh I am sorry to show off like I do in this thread. Hahaha.... It really might cause misunderstanding!
I like tennis, I love tennis, I adore tennis, especially seen live! (especially since I don't have cable TV in my dormitory :o ) I don't play myself because I have a long term wrist injury.
Of course, if I had the chance, I would be attending the big events, as I don't - I go to the ones around here in Poland. It was Idea Prokom Open ATP & WTA 2003, 2004, Idea Prokom Open ATP 2005, Wroclaw Indoors challenger 2004, 2005, Hart Open Opole (ladies ITF 25.000$) 2004, uni champs and national champs both Wrocław 2005 and of course Szczecin challenger 2005 where I worked as the press office, and Aachen 2005 where I was doing some press job as well.
To clear the things out, the only player who had the bad luck to attract me was that poor boy from Sweden. I don't look for the players. Especially if the only reason is supposed to be that they are players. I like the spirit in the stands, the atmosphere, the betting, the predicting future stars like del Potro (I was the first person writing about him on MTF and I discovered him far before I started posting here, my friends from Poland can confirm). And I like writing about tennis, as I like writing in general :yeah:.
I don't have a bf, that's true, and I don't say I feel always well about it, but it's my private life which shouldn't be a topic of discussion on public board, so just let's joke it's because I'm a too smart thing and I'm too independent for local guys. :lol:.

Indeed u r writing like u were smart thing :angel: OK, sorry for opening such theme, it was just that i became such feeling (which i described in prev. post)from your words :angel: :hug:

delpiero
11-16-2005, 06:23 PM
S.Koubek - M.Przysiezny 6:4 6:7 5:3........just called media centar in Helsinki

dupe
11-16-2005, 06:25 PM
:( pity , but M.! fight a bit more :)

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 06:26 PM
what a fight.... Michał that was great!

Swider
11-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I expected 6:3 in 3rd, not 5:3 ret... :sad:

dupe
11-16-2005, 06:30 PM

and its over?

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Indeed u r writing like u were smart thing :angel: OK, sorry for opening such theme, it was just that i became such feeling (which i described in prev. post)from your words :angel: :hug:
It's alright mate ;) Sometimes people get those things confused if they don't know me in person. By the way there are thousands of posters here who don't hide they admire in fully erotic way many players at once and nobody says bad word on them.
To be honest, I don't really care as long as tennis is so wonderful sport :yeah: There are different livestyles as well... why the fun-having style of living should be worse that the one said to be "normal" for our civilization circle.

End of topic. Come on Ketola / Ketola.

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 06:32 PM
I expected 6:3 in 3rd, not 5:3 ret... :sad:
goddamn... that's what I wrote about him and injuries :sad:

JMG
11-16-2005, 06:38 PM
come on Ketola! come on Moser!

hallso
11-16-2005, 06:40 PM
what a stupid behaviour.. like Kournikova.. I don't believe that he's my countryman

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 06:41 PM
ciao mates :wavey: it was nice to meet you !!! ;)

dupe
11-16-2005, 06:43 PM
ciao mates :wavey: it was nice to meet you !!! ;)

JMG
11-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Kohlmann/Allegro d. Ketola/Ketola 6-1 6-1 :rolleyes:

Moser/Rieschick d. Nousiainen/Rönkkö 6-1 4-6 6-3 :silly:

Labamba
11-16-2005, 10:03 PM
corrected result:

Koubek def. Przysiezny 6-7(6) 6-4 5-3 ret.

Przysiezny retired due to a sprained ankle. :sad: It's always sad when a player has to retire due to an injury, but I'm glad Stefan is through to the QF. Parmar is going to be a tough opponent for him.

Labamba
11-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Kohlmann/Allegro d. Ketola/Ketola 6-1 6-1 :rolleyes:

Moser/Rieschick d. Nousiainen/Rönkkö 6-1 4-6 6-3 :silly:

This means that Kiiski is the last Finn left in the tournament. :sad:

Nathaliia
11-16-2005, 10:50 PM
aww it always suck when there's middle of the week and no local players (OK sorry... there is Kiiski) in the draw already. used to be typical for Polish events... recently things look better anyway... when Matkowski / Fyrstenberg play cos they are winning the events in Poland ;)
good luck to Stefan then. And Kiiski :yeah:

Labamba
11-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Order of play and results for thursday:

Center Court
2pm
Marray, J (GBR) - Rehnquist, B (SWE) 2-6 6-2 2-6

Lopez, M (ESP) - Kohlschreiber, P (GER) 4-6 3-6

Pequery, J-M (FRA) - Vico, U (ITA) 2-6 7-6(4) 6-1

Bogdanovic, A (GBR) - Elseneer, G (BEL) 5-7 3-6

Court 3
3pm
Petzschner, P (GER) - Cakl, T (CZE) 6-7(3) 4-6

Allegro/Kohlmann - Moser/Rieschick 6-4 6-3

Kohlschreiber/Koubek - Kas/Petzschner 2-6 6-0 6-7(4)

Good luck to Petzschner! :)

dmarena
11-17-2005, 01:27 PM
scores?

Russian elephant
11-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Good luck to Kohlschreiber :)
I think first matches are already finished...

Momus
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Are there any updates????

Labamba
11-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Rehnquist def. Marray 6-2 2-6 6-2 :yeah:

Well done Björn! :bigclap:

Stevie
11-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Rehnqvist won 26,62,62

Momus
11-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Good luck to Kohlschreiber :)
I think first matches are already finished...
Слоник, я тоже Колшрайбера брал ;-)