NBL - Round 8 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NBL - Round 8

bad gambler
10-19-2005, 03:35 AM
Wednesday action...

OVERS 204.5 Breakers v Sixers - $1.90 (BIGGEST PLAY OF THE SEASON)

Breakers have no defense and apart from the game against the Hawks the "OVERS" has hit in all their home games. Sixers have the most balanced offensive team behind the kings in the competiton and have employed a nice run and gun approach this season

Will add later games after this one.

This one is in memory of adeegee, but we are pounding this BG style :cool:

good luck

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 07:00 AM
Ok I missed the early game, but still have a few plays up my sleeve for the last two of the night.

Tigers ML @ Wildcats - $1.52 (5 units - NSW TAB)

In my eyes this looks like a total mismatch. Perth are missing both their starting and backup centres and in this match they must face probably the strongest front court in the league.

The teams have played twice this year already with Melbourne winning both games. The first match was decided in OT when both sides were at full strength, the second saw the Tigers annihilate an injury hit Perth side and coming into this match they are weakened even further by injuries.

This will be Melbourne's 3rd game in five days, but with players like Rashad Tucker and Chris Anstey they should have way too much class for the Wildcats tonight.

Rashad Tucker to outscore Chris Anstey, Tony Ronaldson and Shawn Redhage - $3.25 (1.5 units - NSW TAB)

Tucker was cut by the Wildcats last year and in both games so far this season has played like he has a point to prove against his old team top scoring with 36 and 26 points. I can't see why he wont do it again and the $3.25 looks to be great value IMO.

Mike Helms to outscore Russ Hinder, Larry Abney and Casey Calvary - $2.30 (1 unit - NSW TAB)

Helms has been the Pirates only consistent source of offense so far this season and in keeping with other matches should get his 20+ shots in this game. It he can shoot a respectable percentage from the field he should win this bet.

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Well BG your overs bet looks home and hosed at quarter time.

36ers 44 v NZ 23 :)

sports freak
10-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Wednesday action...

Breakers have no defense and apart from the game against the Hawks the "OVERS" has hit in all their home games. Sixers have the most balanced offensive team behind the kings in the competiton and have employed a nice run and gun approach this season

good luck

Adellaide 76-46 NZ!!! :eek: Very nice call BG :worship: Missed ur post didnt realise there was an early game,shouldve checked especially in NZ :)

sports freak
10-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Ok I missed the early game, but still have a few plays up my sleeve for the last two of the night.

Tigers ML @ Wildcats - $1.52 (5 units - NSW TAB)

In my eyes this looks like a total mismatch. Perth are missing both their starting and backup centres and in this match they must face probably the strongest front court in the league.

The teams have played twice this year already with Melbourne winning both games. The first match was decided in OT when both sides were at full strength, the second saw the Tigers annihilate an injury hit Perth side and coming into this match they are weakened even further by injuries.

This will be Melbourne's 3rd game in five days, but with players like Rashad Tucker and Chris Anstey they should have way too much class for the Wildcats tonight.

Rashad Tucker to outscore Chris Anstey, Tony Ronaldson and Shawn Redhage - $3.25 (1.5 units - NSW TAB)

Tucker was cut by the Wildcats last year and in both games so far this season has played like he has a point to prove against his old team top scoring with 36 and 26 points. I can't see why he wont do it again and the $3.25 looks to be great value IMO.

Mike Helms to outscore Russ Hinder, Larry Abney and Casey Calvary - $2.30 (1 unit - NSW TAB)

Helms has been the Pirates only consistent source of offense so far this season and in keeping with other matches should get his 20+ shots in this game. It he can shoot a respectable percentage from the field he should win this bet.

Good luck Sparkus,that picture always cracks me up champ!!! :)

Do like your Tigers call and even more on Tucker,unstoppable at the moment and i see no different 2nite!!!wit the Helms call it could be o.k but a backbet of Calvary would be ideal since i feel his has been the man for the Crocs so far,wit JR out of form and shape and young gun Newbery still getting it together!!!!

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 07:51 AM
Good luck Sparkus,that picture always cracks me up champ!!! :)

Do like your Tigers call and even more on Tucker,unstoppable at the moment and i see no different 2nite!!!wit the Helms call it could be o.k but a backbet of Calvary would be ideal since i feel his has been the man for the Crocs so far,wit JR out of form and shape and young gun Newbery still getting it together!!!!

Thanks mate :D

No back bets for me with the Helms wager. Townsville have alot more options on the offensive end and are more likely to spread it around, while Hunter on the other hand have nothing outside of Helms. If he hits at least 45% of his shots he should top score in this game.

Cheers,

Sparks

sports freak
10-19-2005, 07:58 AM
Thanks mate :D

No back bets for me with the Helms wager. Townsville have alot more options on the offensive end and are more likely to spread it around, while Hunter on the other hand have nothing outside of Helms. If he hits at least 45% of his shots he should top score in this game.

Cheers,

Sparks

Yeah i know where your comin from,Crocs are the team i have been following a few seasons,actually John Rillie this season so far has been really dissappointing for the player he is!!!!Good luck and all the best 2nite!!!! :wavey:

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 08:04 AM
Yeah Rillie has been rubbish for you guys this season. Rumours have been floating around that he is none too happy with Newley and if that is the case it would explain why both him and the Crocs are going so bad.

Both of those guys will need to have a good night though if they want to win because it is going to be tough for Abney and Calvary to get cheap baskets with Hunter's big front court standing in their way.

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 08:07 AM
36ers lead NZ 95-69 at 3 qtr time. Overs and sixers backers congrats, your bets are already home :)

sports freak
10-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Yeah Rillie has been rubbish for you guys this season. Rumours have been floating around that he is none too happy with Newley and if that is the case it would explain why both him and the Crocs are going so bad.

Both of those guys will need to have a good night though if they want to win because it is going to be tough for Abney and Calvary to get cheap baskets with Hunter's big front court standing in their way.

That rumour does not suprise me,somethin must be wrong in the camp,hopefully they patch things up!!!Crocs always struggle wit Big men on opposition sides,sometimes i wished they picked up a Bradke or an Anstey :rolleyes:
Calvary been real good an Abney is helping more then others!!!

Time to pound the Tigers ml!!!Add to record!!!

30 units on Tigers moneyline 1.45 over Perth pussy cats!!!!Tigers shld cover the spread of -5.5pts aswell and an option of 19+ =5.00!!!Tucker to top score and Anstey will dominate the boards!!!

Finns4
10-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Rillie most points 2 units @ 2.25

Draw/ Cros 0.5 unit @ $41

Good luck

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Pirates 61-51 at HT

Helms is shooting the lights out right now, 27 first half points!!

I hope no-one backed the Crocs because they look absolutely terrible.

bad gambler
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Wednesday action...

good luck

FT

Sixers win 121-97

Bet won

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

bad gambler
10-19-2005, 11:17 AM

brilliant mate, great pick he currently has a 10 point buffer on Abney :cool:

Its the Helms show tonight, and the Crocs are getting pumped :haha:

bad gambler
10-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Late night action....

Cats are garbage, and as spark has correctly pointed out they don't even have a recognised big man with Rogers and Burston out

Anstey is going to have an absolute field day with the pussies, look for him to get a big double-double 20/20 or so

I would say the reason why the line is not higher is because this will be the Tiges' 3rd game in 5 days, but frankly they could play with one leg and beat this mob.

Tigers to smash the Cats and cover -5 - $1.90

Lean on the UNDERS 190.5 as well, I can't see Cats even putting up a decent number tonight, but feel the ATS is more of a gimme

good luck

bad gambler
10-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Late night action....

Cats are garbage, and as spark has correctly pointed out they don't even have a recognised big man with Rogers and Burston out

Anstey is going to have an absolute field day with the pussies, look for him to get a big double-double 20/20 or so

I would say the reason why the line is not higher is because this will be the Tiges' 3rd game in 5 days, but frankly they could play with one leg and beat this mob.

Tigers to smash the Cats and cover -5 - $1.90

Lean on the UNDERS 190.5 as well, I can't see Cats even putting up a decent number tonight, but feel the ATS is more of a gimme

good luck

FT

Cats win 100-93 :o :shout:

Bet Lost

sparkus8
10-19-2005, 02:13 PM
Not a good night with Melbourne losing and Tucker hurting his ankle and cutting his minutes :(

At least Helms did the job, but unfortunatley that was my smallest bet of the night :(

$@M
10-19-2005, 08:58 PM
urgh... Tigers... :hysteric:

sports freak
10-20-2005, 05:45 AM
Not a good night with Melbourne losing and Tucker hurting his ankle and cutting his minutes :(

At least Helms did the job, but unfortunatley that was my smallest bet of the night :(

Didnt watch the match just saw the result when i woke up :eek: Damn,will get em back next time,only next time is 2morro!!! :)

pravda
10-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Wildcats :yeah:

pravda
10-20-2005, 11:21 AM

The Tigers as a whole were resorting to too many jumpshots.
I never feared Anstey as I suspected he would be firing up jumpers all night and this was true. Ronaldson had his way with him on the low block.

Anstey - :haha:

bad gambler
10-21-2005, 02:23 AM
The Tigers as a whole were resorting to too many jumpshots.
I never feared Anstey as I suspected he would be firing up jumpers all night and this was true. Ronaldson had his way with him on the low block.

Anstey - :haha:

I wouldn't be too happy just yet pravda - tigers were playing their 3rd match in 5 days and with the last game having to travel across the country, they were bound to be tired.

Lets see how the cats fair in the coming weeks, especially against the true contenders of the league, CJ is waiting for them :cool:

bad gambler
10-21-2005, 02:24 AM
No NBL tonight, but going to hit some WNBL instead

Bulleen to cover -8 v Townsville - $1.90

good luck

Straby
10-21-2005, 11:43 AM
No NBL tonight, but going to hit some WNBL instead

Bulleen to cover -8 v Townsville - $1.90

good luck

Top call. :yeah:

$@M
10-21-2005, 11:44 AM
FT : BULLEEN 93 -77 Townsville ...

Congrats, BG... just came in and saw this, so might as well check out the score and see how it goes for you... should hv came in here earlier and tailed you... :(

Keep 'em winners coming! :thumbsup:

pravda
10-21-2005, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't be too happy just yet pravda - tigers were playing their 3rd match in 5 days and with the last game having to travel across the country, they were bound to be tired.

Lets see how the cats fair in the coming weeks, especially against the true contenders of the league, CJ is waiting for them :cool:

Yes, the Wildcats still are only 4-6 and still have a lot of work to do. They better win against these Pigs this Saturday though

sports freak
10-22-2005, 06:55 AM
Only leans so far,waiting for Sunday's big game (betting wise) Taipans vs Pirates!!!!

Bullet's +5.5pts-No Rucker is a worry but Bradke and Copeland will be fired up no doubt for this match!!!!

Woolingong moneyline-Just cant go against the Kings so gonna have to lay off !!!

Wst Sydney +6.5pts-James Harvey to run amok against old team and top score in this match aint out of the question!!!!

All the Totals tonight look very 50/50 IMO!!!!

bad gambler
10-22-2005, 07:34 AM
With Rucker out, I would take Tigers in a heartbeat especially playing at home, but Wednesday night showed that all those matches so close together has taken its toll as they faded against a fairly mediocre team. So no bet there

sports freak
10-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Stephen Black plays his 200th and coach Carter sorry Joey Wright is in charge of his 100th game as Bullets coach,these are a few things that i do like about the Bullets 2nite,but Tigers comin off a lost may get the win but not too sure if its gonna be as comfortable as other people think!!!Looks like i will layoff 2nite and wait till 2morro for better value!!!!

bad gambler
10-22-2005, 07:48 AM
My only play in the NBL tonight so far:

Kings to cover -3 v Hawks - $1.90

Just too much difference in class here, and with CJ in career best form can't back against the champs especially when Rampton is unlikely starter for the Hawks tonight

WNBL:

Dandenong to cover -8.5 v Townsville - $1.90

Dandy have returned from the World Club challenge and have had a decent break in between, Townsville are backing up from last night big loss to Bulleen and at home Rangers will be way too strong.

its the double dose of champs tonight

good luck

sparkus8
10-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Dont have much time so here is a quick run down of my tips for this evening.

Sydney Kings ML @ Wollongong Hawks - $1.72 (5 units @ NSW TAB)
Sydney have too many weapons for the Hawks and should win this game quite comfortably.

Kings v Hawks over 191.5 - $1.90 (1 unit @ Centrebet)
Sydney have been point scoring machines recently so I feel a small stake on the over is a worthwhile bet.

James Harvey to outscore Shawn Redhage, Tony Ronaldson and Jermaine Blackburn - $2.25 (2 units @ NSW TAB)
Harvey will be fired up for a big showing against his former team and with no real other scoring options other than Blackburn should have plenty of chances to get his points tonight.

Brisbane Bullets +6.5 @ Melbourne Tigers - $1.85 (1 unit @ NSW TAB)
From all reports Melbourne were a tired team when they lost on Wednesday night in Perth, so a cross country flight back home and a slight ankle injury to Tucker cannot be very helpful to them right now. Rucker may be out of the lineup for Brisbane, but Black is the pulse for this team and if he has a good game this should be close.

Brisbane Bullets ML @ Melbourne Tigers - $2.75 (1/2 unit @ NSW TAB)
Good value IMO.

Cheers,

Sparks

Finns4
10-22-2005, 09:36 AM
I havent been betting much but tonight i cant say no!!

15 units!! On Kings ML $1.72 to much experience and now i know that Hawks key players are out its BIG TIME !

Alistair
10-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Sorry for not posting this in time, but I played Melbourne v Brisbane OVER 195.5 points. They are two teams that love scoring and I have a feeling that Melbourne will have a point to prove to Copeland and Bradtke... something I believe will be more than reciprocated by the defectors ;)

QTR time 29-29, so we're on target.

Bolar Bolabi
10-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Brisbane +6.5 X Sydney ML

bad gambler
10-22-2005, 11:58 AM
My only play in the NBL tonight so far:

Kings to cover -3 v Hawks - $1.90

Just too much difference in class here, and with CJ in career best form can't back against the champs especially when Rampton is unlikely starter for the Hawks tonight

FT

Kings win 99-96

Push

WNBL:

Dandenong to cover -8.5 v Townsville - $1.90

Dandy have returned from the World Club challenge and have had a decent break in between, Townsville are backing up from last night big loss to Bulleen and at home Rangers will be way too strong.

its the double dose of champs tonight

good luck

FT

Rangers win 99-68

Bet won

Finns4
10-22-2005, 12:14 PM
FT

Kings win 99-96

Push

FT

Rangers win 99-68

Bet won

Bg Bro feelin for u with the pushhhhhhhhhh That last foul was silly, but lucky they didnt get all 3 free throws, though it wasnt the plan 2 get the 3rd in!

Jason Smith :p

Im a HAPPY CAMPER

sparkus8
10-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Sydney Kings ML @ Wollongong Hawks - $1.72 (5 units @ NSW TAB) WIN
Kings v Hawks over 191.5 - $1.90 (1 unit @ Centrebet) WIN
James Harvey to outscore Shawn Redhage, Tony Ronaldson and Jermaine Blackburn - $2.25 (2 units @ NSW TAB) LOSS
Brisbane Bullets +6.5 @ Melbourne Tigers - $1.85 (1 unit @ NSW TAB) LOSS
Brisbane Bullets ML @ Melbourne Tigers - $2.75 (1/2 unit @ NSW TAB) LOSS

A pretty even night with some good and bad luck that saw me up 1 unit for the evening.

Sydney played bad, but scraped home with the win and the over. Brisbane on the other hand were down 6 with a minute to play but couldn't hang on for the cover, while James Harvey left the game injured ealry in the 2nd quarter and didn't return after getting off to a flier with 10 points :(

Anways be back tomorrow with some more NBL insights.

Cheers,

Sparks

sports freak
10-23-2005, 04:03 AM
BET OF THE DAY!!!!!!add to record

20 units on Cairns Taipans vs Hunter Pirates OVER 201.5pts TOTAL!!!See this total hitting 220+pts IMO hopefully!!!2 explosive teams comin together,stuff the defence lets go all out attack!!!Both teams have good perimeter shooters and are in good touch of late!!!!!Should be a fast flowing game wit alot of pts!!!!!

sparkus8
10-23-2005, 05:16 AM
A couple of bets for me today.

Sydney Kings v New Zealand Breakers over 203.5 - $1.85 (5 units @ NSW TAB)

Sydney have been an offensive juggernaut recently, especially when they are playing at home. At home this season they are averaging 111.8ppg and today they face NZ who are just about the worst defensive team in the competition leaking 109ppg overall and a terrible 114ppg when playing on the road.

For the over to hit all we will need from NZ is around 90 or so points and I think they should get that as Sydney may be a little loose with their defense tonight after a tough game against the Hawks last night.

Normally I would take the ATS in a game like this, but the -16.5 is a little high for my liking and I am always worried about a backdoor cover with spreads like that.

Adelaide 36ers ML x Cairns Taipans ML - $1.65 (3 units @ Centrebet)
Not much to say about this bet other than that I think both should register comfortable wins meaning easy money for us!

Cheers,

Sparks

ika_geo
10-23-2005, 07:56 AM
Nbl website :mad:
Kings 32-26 after what time? :confused:

bad gambler
10-23-2005, 08:04 AM
I'm with Freak, staggered to see such a low total set for the Snakes v Pirates Game. More to do with Burgess coming back in the lineup therefore defensively the snakes may tighten up but Black has said he will be easing the big man into the season therefore don't expect many minutes from him tonight

OVERS 201.5 Taipans v Pirates - $1.85

&

Sixers to cover -5.5 v Bullets - $1.90

Bullets coming off a tough loss to the Tigers last night, got to now travel to Adelaide against the in form team in the competition without Rucker. Too many options for the Sixers and I don't see them dropping this one.

good luck

bad gambler
10-23-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm with Freak, staggered to see such a low total set for the Snakes v Pirates Game. More to do with Burgess coming back in the lineup therefore defensively the snakes may tighten up but Black has said he will be easing the big man into the season therefore don't expect many minutes from him tonight

OVERS 201.5 Taipans v Pirates - $1.85

FT

Pirates win 101-85

That's the score I was expecting for the Pirates, but about 40 less what I was expecting the Taipans to score :confused:

Not sure what the Pirates were on this weekend but I want some of it

Bet Lost

dave nz
10-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Wow u guys love the public plays huh. Adelaide - and the over in the Pirates game were the two big go's of the night. My years of experience I will NEVER take a public play, as the books win most times.

Thats just the way I cap, If my research shows the opposite of what the public likes that is the only way I will ever place a wager.

Anyway goodluck with your bets tonight..... :cool:

sparkus8
10-23-2005, 10:42 AM
A couple of bets for me today.

Sydney Kings v New Zealand Breakers over 203.5 - $1.85 (5 units @ NSW TAB) LOSS

Adelaide 36ers ML x Cairns Taipans ML - $1.65 (3 units @ Centrebet) LOSS

What a bad night. Free throw shooting killed the over, I think there were 22 missed throughout the game but that is going to happen every now and again. The worst culprit was Rolan Roberts, he had two that barely nicked the front of the rim :o

Just got home to see Cairns have lost which is a complete shock to me, but I guess it may take them a little while to reintergrate Burgess back into the lineup.

Be back Wednesday, hopefully with some better tips.

Cheers,

Sparks

sports freak
10-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Wow u guys love the public plays huh. Adelaide - and the over in the Pirates game were the two big go's of the night. My years of experience I will NEVER take a public play, as the books win most times.

Thats just the way I cap, If my research shows the opposite of what the public likes that is the only way I will ever place a wager.

Welcome to the Forum Dave NZ,One of the best cappers ive met :)
Yes alot of poster's like public plays Dave,and i have learned in da past from you!!Good to see ya again!!!

sports freak
10-23-2005, 10:52 AM
FT

Pirates win 101-85

That's the score I was expecting for the Pirates, but about 40 less what I was expecting the Taipans to score :confused:

Not sure what the Pirates were on this weekend but I want some of it

Bet Lost

My exact thoughts aswell BG,Burgess inclusion might of shuffled and change a few things around wit da playing style!!

dave nz
10-23-2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the Forum Dave NZ,One of the best cappers ive met :)
Yes alot of poster's like public plays Dave,and i have learned in da past from you!!Good to see ya again!!!

How does this VCash thing work SportsFreak whats it all about?

bad gambler
10-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Sixers to cover -5.5 v Bullets - $1.90

Bullets coming off a tough loss to the Tigers last night, got to now travel to Adelaide against the in form team in the competition without Rucker. Too many options for the Sixers and I don't see them dropping this one.

good luck

FT

Sixers win 90-89

Just one of those nights, will do it all again next week

Bet Lost

ika_geo
10-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Those pirates..... The found a way to screw me twice in 4 days.
Never mind lets regroup and get tho bookies nextt ime
Good luck everyone
It was just one of those nights......

sports freak
10-24-2005, 04:05 AM
How does this VCash thing work SportsFreak whats it all about?

Dave the v-cash i think its play money for betting,not too sure if you get rewards but apparently their lookin into to win some prizes,BG is more of a knowledge or Jimbo!!!Theyre been here for a long time and know exactly whats going on in this place!!!!To bet you just click on the v-cash and it just directs you to a place where you can bet the games available!!!!Good luck with it,hope you do start posting!!!!

bad gambler
10-24-2005, 08:06 AM

each to their own in terms of capping. but tell me how whether something is "public play" will determine the course of an actual result? seems like that is you reasoning for not taking it. to me its more of a coincidence than an actual trend.

by the way welcome aboard.

bad gambler
10-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Dave the v-cash i think its play money for betting,not too sure if you get rewards but apparently their lookin into to win some prizes,BG is more of a knowledge or Jimbo!!!Theyre been here for a long time and know exactly whats going on in this place!!!!To bet you just click on the v-cash and it just directs you to a place where you can bet the games available!!!!Good luck with it,hope you do start posting!!!!

that is pretty much it ;)

sports freak
10-25-2005, 02:54 AM
each to their own in terms of capping. but tell me how whether something is "public play" will determine the course of an actual result? seems like that is you reasoning for not taking it. to me its more of a coincidence than an actual trend.

by the way welcome aboard.

BG to tell ya the truth,its more to the EYE then you think,believe me Dave knows what his talking about!!!! ;)

bad gambler
10-25-2005, 02:56 AM
BG to tell ya the truth,its more to the EYE then you think,believe me Dave knows what his talking about!!!! ;)

thats like saying the players know its a public play so bet against themselves :shrug:

c'mon guys you got to do better than that ;)

sports freak
10-25-2005, 03:11 AM
thats like saying the players know its a public play so bet against themselves :shrug:

c'mon guys you got to do better than that ;)

Seriously BG not trying to be funny here!!Your thoughts were the same as mind a couple of yrs back!!Dave most of the time goes against the Public,not all the time but i guess when he knows the right knid of money coming in etc!!!!I understand you are very ifty on this,only time will tell!!!! :)

dave nz
10-25-2005, 11:42 AM
OK I havn't done a thesis into the reasons why it works :) . I could throw a couple of Ideas out there, which I will do. More Importantly for me it has worked and that is all that concerns me. If I wasn't getting results from it I wouldn't be doing it.

About 8% of sports gamblers win long term. That is a low % in anyones books.
That is one of the main reasons I take the same liabilty as the book.
Sure they layoff which helps them out as well as the vig they charge, but at the end of the day everything u can put in your favour will help u win long term. Taking their liabilty is one such factor.

To try and answer your question Bad Gambler one big reason "could" be corruption. If there is going to be shaving or fixes it is going to go in favour of the books most times. They are the one's with the most pulling power (collectively MASSIVE). Why do u think the public is hitting @ only 37% on the side on MNF (NFL) the last 3 years. One of the worlds biggest betting weekly sporting events, co-incidence hmmmm.

Anyways I didn't come here to start anything. Basically most my sports wagering needs are all met at another site, I just came here to post my plays on a couple of sports where the other site is not so good eg. the NBL.

Happy punting :cool:

Finns4
10-25-2005, 12:29 PM
MY TIP

UPSET OF THE ROUND

1 unit WEST SYDNEY ML 4.25 TO BEAT MELBOURNE

4 UNITS WEST SYDNEY +10

dave nz
10-25-2005, 02:29 PM
GL Finns I think we should open a new thread for this as its a new week now.

$@M
10-25-2005, 02:35 PM
MY TIP

UPSET OF THE ROUND

1 unit WEST SYDNEY ML 4.25 TO BEAT MELBOURNE

4 UNITS WEST SYDNEY +10

For some reason, i like the Pigs here as well... ;) BOL !!!

bad gambler
10-26-2005, 07:54 AM
you guys do realise that harvey is out tonight for the pigs?