SUICIDE MOSCOW: DAY FIVE PICKS! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

SUICIDE MOSCOW: DAY FIVE PICKS!

tangerine_dream
10-13-2005, 08:41 PM
SUICIDE MOSCOW: DAY FIVE PICKS!

How to play Suicide Moscow:
- You have until beginning of match play to pick your player. Once the matches have started, you cannot pick a player. Go here (http://www.livescore.com/tennis.dll) to see the GMT for when matches begin play.
- Pick one player per day (not per round) to win; if he wins, you are still in the game, if he loses, you are out.
- If you pick a player who retires during matchplay or suddenly withdraws before a match, you are out.
- If you pick a player whose match is rescheduled for the next day, your original pick still stands.
- if you find that the only remaining players left are ones you have already picked, then you are out.
- No changing your mind! Once you've picked a player, it sticks.
- Here's a tool to help you figure out time zones (Moscow) (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/)
- VCASH AWARD FOR WINNER(S)! Bank Of MTF is offering a vcash award to the lucky winner(s) of Suicide Moscow. Multiple winners will split the prize.
- in order to win this vcash pot, the winner(s) must have picked a player to win every day of the tournament; no sick/off days allowed.
- Good luck :banana:

Matches begin at 1:00PM local (Moscow) time so please use the World Clock link above to figure out your time to get your pick in before the day’s matches begin. Thanks!

MOSCOW OOP - DAY FIVE - Friday, October 14, 2005
Kiefer Nicolas (GER) vs Mirnyi Max (BLR)
Youzhny Mikhail (RUS) vs Tursunov Dmitry (RUS)
Bracciali Daniele (ITA) vs Andreev Igor (RUS)
Kunitsyn Igor (RUS) vs Pavel Andrei (ROM)

REMEMBER: Once you pick a player you cannot pick him again for the rest of the tournament.

Getting down to the wire. Choose wisely :banana:

Below are the suicider's previous picks:
Debstah – Andreev, Pavel, Youzhny, Tursunov
virex – Mirnyi, Pavel, Youzhny, Tursunov
XVM – Ledovskikh, Pavel, Andreev, Bracciali
greatkingrat – Andreev, Pavel, Mirnyi, Tursunov
SwissMister1 – Mirnyi, Pavel, Kiefer, Tursunov
Labamba – Mirnyi, Tursunov, Kiefer, Bracciali
JMG – Andreev, Goldstein, Mirnyi, Pavel

SUICIDE MOSCOW DAY FIVE PICKS:
Debstah - Kunitsyn
virex - Kiefer
XVM - Kunitsyn
greatkingrat - Bracciali
SwissMister1 - Kunitsyn
Labamba - Andreev
JMG - Kunitsyn

greatkingrat
10-13-2005, 08:51 PM
DAY5: Bracciali

Deboogle!.
10-13-2005, 09:17 PM
tangy you left out the Kunitsyn v Pavel match.

I pick Kunitsyn b/c I kinda have to :sobbing:.

(I also need Bracciali to win :sobbing: )

virex
10-13-2005, 09:55 PM
kiefer.

JMG
10-13-2005, 10:37 PM
I wanna go the whole way here, so I have to pick Kunitsyn.

Labamba
10-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Andreev

SwissMister1
10-14-2005, 01:16 AM
forced to pick Kunitsyn...

XVM
10-14-2005, 04:10 AM
Kunitsyn

Deboogle!.
10-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Kunitsyn!! thank you!!! :p

Mara_M
10-14-2005, 03:03 PM
god guys..u all won on igor no2:lol:!

tangerine_dream
10-14-2005, 06:36 PM
MOSCOW DAY FIVE RESULTS
Kiefer def Mirnyi 6-3 6-4
Kunitsyn def Pavel 6-3 6-2
Tursunov def Youzhny 6-2 4-6 6-2
Andreev def Bracciali 6-4 6-1

After being forced to pick Igorwho-is-this-guy?Kunitsyn, many here held their collective breath waiting for the result, but they can rest easy again. :D The bad news is that Tursunov and Andreev also won, which is troublesome for many of our participants here who had already picked these two players before. :scared:

So now there are only four players left in Moscow: Kiefer, Kunitsyn, Tursunov, and Andreev. There's no one left to pick. If you've chosen these players before, this is the end of the road for you. Pick your poison: hemlock, hangman, or firing squad? :awww:

Below are the suicider's previous picks:
Debstah – Andreev, Pavel, Youzhny, Tursunov, Kunitsyn
virex – Mirnyi, Pavel, Youzhny, Tursunov, Kiefer
XVM – Ledovskikh, Pavel, Andreev, Bracciali, Kunitsyn
SwissMister1 – Mirnyi, Pavel, Kiefer, Tursunov, Kunitsyn
Labamba – Mirnyi, Tursunov, Kiefer, Bracciali, Andreev
JMG – Andreev, Goldstein, Mirnyi, Pavel, Kunitsyn

Debstah’s last remaining pick would be Kiefer. Whether Kiefer wins his match tomorrow or not, she still will not make it to the final because she had already used up her other choices. Sorry Debs :hug: But you did awesome to get this far in your first suicide game. :yeah: The same goes for everyone here who have made it this far. :bigclap: This game is deceptively simple, isn’t it? :D

virex is still alive for the final, with two picks remaining for him: Kunitsyn and Andreev. Virex was our almost-winner last week if not for a too-late pick. But he is now back on track this week. :yeah:

XVM is also still alive with two picks left: Kiefer and Tursunov. Well done!

SwissMister1 is in the same position as Debstah. With only one pick left for him, Andreev.

Labamba also has one pick left, Kunitsyn. Well done to SwissMister and Labamba for getting this far in the game. I hope you both will be back for more at Madrid. :hug:

JMG, who has said that he reallyreallyreally wants to make it all the way :cool: is in a good position too, with two strong picks left: Tursunov and Kiefer.

I am delighted to see a few of you make it to the SF and hopefully to the final where I hope I will be able to (finally) announce our very first suicide winner. vCash and MTF bragging rights await you. :banana:

But for today, we pay our respects to greatkingrat.

http://www.superevil.tv/forums/images/smilies/behead.gif
SUICIDE MOSCOW DAY FIVE VICTIM
greatkingrat - Bracciali