Gonzales (CHI/6) vs Berdych (CZE)
Moya (ESP) vs Phau (GER)
Haas (GER) vs Zib (CZE)
Calleri (ARG) vs Ljubucic (CRO/4)

Robredo (ESP/5) vs Mello (BRA)
Minar (CZE) vs Kim (USA)
Koubek (AUT) vs Q
Melzer (AUT) vs Gaudio (ARG/2)

no matter what the result will be, good luck and take care, Jiri!!!! :hug: we forever support you!!

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-08-2005, 06:13 PM
He can be at least in SF, :eek::woohoo::clap2: I don't see who can beat him in this section,including last year champ Lopez. :ras:

Welcome back and good luck to you Jiri! :baby:

novanora
10-09-2005, 02:46 AM
He can be at least in SF, :eek::woohoo::clap2: I don't see who can beat him in this section,including last year champ Lopez. :ras:

Welcome back and good luck to you Jiri! :baby:
I don't think so. :shrug: Lopez is the defending champion, Radek and Henman are also good at fast court. I just hope Jiri can take care of himself, should know he is just recovered from the injury.

novanora
10-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Jiri also will play the doubles with David Skoch, here's the doubles draw:

[1] Mark Knowles/Daniel Nestor vs. Stefan Koubek/Alexander Peya
Nicolas Almagro/Tommy Robredo vs. Oliver Marach/Thomas Muster
Cyril Suk/Pavel Vizner vs. Tomas Berdych/Petr Pala
Nicolas Lapentti/Feliciano Lopez vs. Jiri Novak/David Skoch

Agustin Calleri/Fernando Gonzalez vs. Julian Knowle/Jurgen Melzer
Leos Friedl/Tomas Zib vs. [4] Gaston Etlis/Martin Rodriguez
Luis Horna/Tom Vanhoudt vs. Sebastien Grosjean/Radek Stepanek
Gaston Gaudio/David Nalbandian vs. [2] Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram

Papakori
10-09-2005, 07:47 AM
:yippee: Glad he is back! I hope he is alll healed and will play well

Lenka
10-09-2005, 12:49 PM
hey I'm happy Jiri is playing again :D

but I don¨t think it is a good draw, Feli is good on hard courts

Good luck!!!

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-09-2005, 08:21 PM
I don't think so. :shrug: Lopez is the defending champion, Radek and Henman are also good at fast court. I just hope Jiri can take care of himself, should know he is just recovered from the injury.
Lopez won't win for sure.Last year he did becoz Canas was too tired and won tourneys before that week. :yawn: Henman is not a top player anymore.Only Radek could be tough for him.Yeah I was so optimistic but I know Jiri is a good HC player too. :aplot: Anyway,wins some matches first! :kiss:

novanora
10-10-2005, 03:06 AM
Today's OOP

Center Court 2 pm

Jiri Novak vs Oliver Marach
Fernando Gonzalez vs Tomas Berdych
Tim Henman vs Antony Dupuis

not before 7.30 pm
Alexander Peya vs Feliciano Lopez

Nicolas Almagro & Tommy Robredo
vs
Oliver Marach & Thomas Muster

Court B 4 pm

Nicolas Almagro vs Rainer Eitzinger
Nicolas Lapentti vs Andreas Seppi

Good luck Jiri!! :bounce:

novanora
10-10-2005, 03:08 AM
Lopez won't win for sure.Last year he did becoz Canas was too tired and won tourneys before that week. :yawn: Henman is not a top player anymore.Only Radek could be tough for him.Yeah I was so optimistic but I know Jiri is a good HC player too. :aplot: Anyway,wins some matches first! :kiss:
:lol: i am not sure, coz Jiri is also not in good form. And I did watch Lopez's final match against Willy, he played really well at that time, giving me deep impression. Anyway, I hope Jiri can take care of himself, and play some good tennis :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Ha I always think Lopez is only an average player with no BH besides people think his handsome looks. :smoke:
Best of luck to Jiri! :rocker2: Also I want him to win against the first doubles match too! :aplot:

novanora
10-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Ha I always think Lopez is only an average player with no BH besides people think his handsome looks. :smoke:
Best of luck to Jiri! :rocker2: Also I want him to win against the first doubles match too! :aplot:
:lol: I don't like F Lopez either. don't why....he looks artificial, somewhat unnature though everyone think he is handsome. But his Vienna final last year, and also the Wimbledon this year impress me a lot, that's the my only memory of his tennis :shrug:

novanora
10-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Poor Jiri, he lost to O. Marach by 4-6 3-6 :sad: I hope his injury isn't reoccuring....

novanora
10-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Here's tomorrow's OOP of Jiri's doubles match

COURT B

2pm

Ivo Minar (CZE) vs. Kevin Kim (USA)

Gaston Gaudio/David Nalbandian (ARG) vs. Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram (ISR)

Tommy Robredo (ESP) vs. Ricardo Mello (BRA)

Luis Horna/Tom Vanhoudt (PER/BEL) vs. Sebastien Grosjean/Radek Stepanek(FRA/CZE)

Nicolas Lapentti/Feliciano Lopez (ECU/ESP) vs. Jiri Novak/David Skoch (CZE)

Papakori
10-10-2005, 04:30 PM
good luck Jiri :yippee:

Papakori
10-10-2005, 04:33 PM
sorry about the injury :crying2:

Lenka
10-10-2005, 09:26 PM
poor Jiri, his first match after the injury :sad:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Ahhhh sorry about his defeat in the single, :sad: I just hope he will beat the girly boy in the doubles. :rocker:

novanora
10-12-2005, 01:56 PM
However, the girly boy and N Lapentti def Jiri/Skoch by 5-3 5-2 :sad:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-14-2005, 02:35 AM
I really hate this,the girly boy won a lot. :p In Wimby he beat Safin and Mario, :( now he won Jiri and Marach and this doubles. :fiery::fiery::fiery: I watched Lopez-Marach,I just feel Jiri's form must be so poor now, :sad: otherwise the other guy has nothing weapon to beat him.Yesterday he had heaps of easy errors against Lopez, :help: didn't have any nice footwork,his serve so sucked and he only won the tight 3 sets! :o I lost bets on him too. :ras:

novanora
10-14-2005, 03:23 PM
I really hate this,the girly boy won a lot. :p In Wimby he beat Safin and Mario, :( now he won Jiri and Marach and this doubles. :fiery::fiery::fiery: I watched Lopez-Marach,I just feel Jiri's form must be so poor now, :sad: otherwise the other guy has nothing weapon to beat him.Yesterday he had heaps of easy errors against Lopez, :help: didn't have any nice footwork,his serve so sucked and he only won the tight 3 sets! :o I lost bets on him too. :ras:
i think you must be glad, coz girly boy just lost to a Czech right now by two TBs :lol:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-15-2005, 01:18 AM
i think you must be glad, coz girly boy just lost to a Czech right now by two TBs :lol:
Sure! :kiss: You know my mind really well girl. :yeah: I always think girly boy is only that average level with a "beautiful" face,he had a very lucky draw and beat those inconsistent competitors so he's in Wimby QF.Sexy Radek just did his right thing, :hearts: he could be better in the match but as long as he beat him it's ok.I'm sure you will support this Sexy because you dislike Juan so much. :p

novanora
10-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Sure! :kiss: You know my mind really well girl. :yeah: I always think girly boy is only that average level with a "beautiful" face,he had a very lucky draw and beat those inconsistent competitors so he's in Wimby QF.Sexy Radek just did his right thing, :hearts: he could be better in the match but as long as he beat him it's ok.I'm sure you will support this Sexy because you dislike Juan so much. :p
:lol: dislike that mosquito....yep...it's not a secret for those who know me well. :p and that girly boy too!! :devil: thanks God finally he didn't come to play China Open :angel:
I like all Swiss, most Argentine and Czech players, so definitely i will support Radek to win this title. ;) GOOOOOOOO Radek!!! :banana:

BTW, what about your choice? tiny mosquito? :awww:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-15-2005, 05:45 AM
:lol: dislike that mosquito....yep...it's not a secret for those who know me well. :p and that girly boy too!! :devil: thanks God finally he didn't come to play China Open :angel:
I like all Swiss, most Argentine and Czech players, so definitely i will support Radek to win this title. ;) GOOOOOOOO Radek!!! :banana:

BTW, what about your choice? tiny mosquito? :awww:
May I ask why do you dislike Juan so much? :sad: I'm not that specially fond of his baseline game but his personality is pretty good.He likes China and Asia too! :clap2:
When you say most Argentine players,I guess you don't like Coria. :fiery: I used to like him before,but he is too annoying to bitch and implys Gaston is one of those who have won five or six titles this year,but not in the Masters.I just hate him so much! :armed: But I have to admit his game is watchable always. :)

My preference in this tourney: Ivan=Juan>Sexy :aplot:
I really can't choose my No.1 favourite between them in this tourney,Juan hasn't won a title for a long time,but Ivan only won 2 since he's been a pro. :o He was too unlucky to lose to Federer a bit. :fiery: I won't mind if Sexy will win his first ATP title,his match against Nadal on clay this year (I forget the event) was so amazing, :eek: he almost would have won the match! :hug:

novanora
10-15-2005, 12:19 PM
May I ask why do you dislike Juan so much? :sad: I'm not that specially fond of his baseline game but his personality is pretty good.He likes China and Asia too! :clap2:
When you say most Argentine players,I guess you don't like Coria. :fiery: I used to like him before,but he is too annoying to bitch and implys Gaston is one of those who have won five or six titles this year,but not in the Masters.I just hate him so much! :armed: But I have to admit his game is watchable always. :)

My preference in this tourney: Ivan=Juan>Sexy :aplot:
I really can't choose my No.1 favourite between them in this tourney,Juan hasn't won a title for a long time,but Ivan only won 2 since he's been a pro. He was too unlucky to lose to Federer a bit. I won't mind if Sexy will win his first ATP title,his match against Nadal on clay this year (I forget the event) was so amazing, he almost would have won the match!
One of the big reasons why I dislike that tiny mosquito is because I don't like his annoying Chinese fans. I don't mean all, but most of them are too annoying to me, especially late of 2003 and beginning of 2004 when mosquito's ranking is quite high. Of course, I don't like his tennis style. He is nothing special, but always surrounded and adored too much by many of my female countrygirls. :rolleyes: :shrug: I don't care if he likes China or not, and I bet he really likes coz he is the biggest fav here. But it's nothing to do with me, isn't it? :shrug: It's really a horrible experience when I met those mosquito fans in China Open :ras: :scared: and I think they must feel horrible to meet me too. :devil:

RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR, i know you are also a JC fan, and many of the Chinese mosquito fans are your friends. I don't mean to bash them, just tell you my true feeling. We needn't to cover too much here, do we? :shrug: at least that's not my style.

And I am a big Swiss addiction. I love every player of the country. :p But to Argentine, i can only say I am a super big Nalby fan (think you know that), and also a Willy fan though he is suspended now. The other ones are ok to me, but I don't support the whole country team, because they always lack team spirit at the crucial time. I didn't like Coria before because of the same reason as you, and also he always complains too much on court (shitty mood). But his coming China this time really changed my view to him. He is very nice to the fans (big comparison to Nalby :o ), a quite sweet person when closing to you. He really left me good impression this time :yeah: You know, I always like the players who treat fans well, that's why I like Jiri too much (probably the one who is the most nice player i have ever met :hug: ). If you check my signature, you will find most of the players in my sig have come to China yet, except Seb. I decided to support them since they gave me the true reason by their own behavior and attitude. :yeah:
*PS: Nalby treated fans terribly :o :smash:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-16-2005, 05:02 AM
I got it. ;) I think I'm not that annoying and "dedicated" because besides Juan I like lots of players! :devil:
Your talking style are just like me,very straightforword,I love it. :bigclap::crazy::kiss: I always think we need not to hide our feelings in the forum,I don't mind you guys hate my faves,and don't dominate my choice too! :armed: It's much better than fake in order to not be criticised. :rolleyes: In China,Juan is not just a player in their mind.Some of those treat him as a GOD imo. :eek: If you show you are very addicted to him,you receive a warm :hug: ,otherwise they skip talking to you.Everything about him must be great while other players suck even though Juan and other players do the same thing. :haha: If Juan loses a match,they guys bash his opponent including the looks.I just :speakles: .You know,some of his opponents are my faves too. :fiery: Also,I found those are too sensitive and irrational, :scared: when guys just say one "wrong" word or some constructive suggestions,groupies just jump immediately to even bash their personality. :shout::armed::banghead: When you grow up you will find you were not so healthy in the past.But since Juan is not a top player anymore,more people have changed their minds to be calmer already,so I think now overall it's ok.You are right,irrational groupies can make me less like a player too. :sad: So I prefer to go the forum who talks more about his game and less only blind adoration to him. :D
I'll talk the other parts later.

novanora
10-16-2005, 01:34 PM
:lol: Well said, RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR (or I can call you some shorter nick? :shrug: ) :yeah: I am glad to talk with a JC fan frankly about sth we can't talk in the Chinese forums. (Spy won't intrude Jiri's home right?....:p )

Yep, what you said is exactly the part i feel annoyed. I still remember when Andreev beated mosquito in RG last year, how those mosquito-girls bashed that young russian. That's so terrible, they even said some insulting words.....only because their beloved mosquito was beated by someone they even never heard of his name.:shrug: of couse they are better than before coz JC isn't that top now just like you said, but they really left me naive and terrible impression.

If you like a player, you don't need to adore everything he does, they are also human, nothing different from us.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Lol my short name is Juanquical. :p Honestly I'm not afraid of them becoz I was talking the fact.I feel annoyed too and I think if his fans loves many other players as well,they won' t be that extreme. :D Honesly even though I like him,I don't think he can beat Ivan in the final so I put lots of bets on Ivan, :crazy: Juan didn't have the effective weapon to beat him,even he had the golden chance to finish the point quickly on the net but he only stayed on the baseline,oh if he doesn't improve his skill and still only thinks about his great achievement he won't be on the top anymore. :sad: When Ivan beat him,I don't have guts to talk too much you know...and imo Coria is the poorest person,they can dislike him,but using those insulting nicknames to describe him is very rude.But in MTF Juan fans are rational and realistic so I like there. :rocker: I'm a bit surprised Coria treated fans well in China,whereas Nalby was bad that time. :eek: But maybe he's not in the mood?! :shrug:
About DC,I like teams which most of players have team spirit and Captains treat them with respect.Spain's "crap"tains G2 can't really be rational to pick the suitable players but their faves and don't respect players,so I dislike this team so much. :armed::timebomb::shout: Haha they picked Lopez instead of Tommy to partner with Nadal on CLAY,they deserve to lose this doubles rubber. :haha: I regret I cheered for Spain against France in SF last year.When Paul-Henri :drool: beat Moya I was happy,but I shouldn't cheer for Spain doubles,Spain always has luck,if Santoro wasn't injured Spain would have lost the rubber.Maybe Paulo could have been the hero in the 5th rubber. :aplot: I like team France,players get along well and captain Guy considers their feelings.Paulo always chokes in the matches but he gives him chance again and comforts him, :worship: not many guys can do that.Anyway go luck to this team! :yeah:

novanora
10-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Juanquical.....ok....if you stick this nick...

:lol: congrats for the vcash winning! i didn't watch Vienna final, coz I am preparing the exam lately, and can't follow any late match. :p but just can imagine his tennis as usual. And yes, MTF JC fans are much better, though some of them still adore him like forever no.1 Mr. Charming. :haha:

To my Beijing China Open journey, yep, Coria treated fans much better than Nalby. He treat us very well, very closing and friendly. :) He signed on the Argentine flag we held, that was a very cute scene. Have to say, Coria changed my view to him this time. I don't know if Nalby was in the good mood or not (maybe he wasn't, coz his luggage was delayed, who knows :shrug: ), but he seemed quite cold, just let you feel he is in the total different world from you, too far, and can never be closen. It's just my true feeling. You know I am a Nalby fan, but I really don't like his treat-himself-like-huge-star attitude:rolleyes: . Besides, Tojo, Bjorkman, Tursonov, Koubek, Wessels, Nieminen are very nice to the fans. They also said Nadal is good, but I didn't meet him closely, coz he was always surrounded by bodyguards.

I won't go to Beijing next year, planning to watch Vietnam Open in HuChingMing City, and travel in Cambodia by the way :p, probably will go to Thailand for half week also.....

As to the DC team, my biggest fav must be Switzerland!!!! :bounce: That is a really attractive and great team which also has fantastic hosting spectators!! And I more like the team without Roger ;) Czech, Sweden and France are also :yeah:

Juanquical (oh..my Jesus...i don't like the nick for the God's sake :lol: ), will you go to Shanghai next Month to watch TMC? :) I will glad to watch some live matches with you if you come.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-21-2005, 03:51 AM
Juan does have charm whatever his result is. :p Also now his looks is not that great but guys are still addicted to him so much,he is unreplaceable! :angel:
Wow I envy you,you will travel in Vietnam to watch the matches. :eek: Good luck! :yeah: But I can't travel in Shanghai,you know I can't truant becoz of tennis stars. :p I meet some net friends in HK,they probably will see the exhibition too,so I think I will meet them next year! ;)

novanora
10-22-2005, 06:44 AM
Juan does have charm whatever his result is. :p Also now his looks is not that great but guys are still addicted to him so much,he is unreplaceable! :angel:
Wow I envy you,you will travel in Vietnam to watch the matches. :eek: Good luck! :yeah: But I can't travel in Shanghai,you know I can't truant becoz of tennis stars. :p I meet some net friends in HK,they probably will see the exhibition too,so I think I will meet them next year! ;)
actually watch matches in Vietnam, but do the travelling in Cambodia :p I like travelling, and tennis trip is even better.

It's a pity you can't come to Shanghai :hug: I will plan some time to go HK for the Disney Land :lol:

As to JC, it seems we can never reach agreement, so just let it aside. :cool:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-22-2005, 07:10 AM
actually watch matches in Vietnam, but do the travelling in Cambodia :p I like travelling, and tennis trip is even better.

It's a pity you can't come to Shanghai :hug: I will plan some time to go HK for the Disney Land :lol:

As to JC, it seems we can never reach agreement, so just let it aside. :cool:
Hope you'll enjoy the trip in Disney Land! :kiss:
I'm not too addicted to him,otherwise I've killed you already! :crazy: But he is a nice player in my mind indeed. :D But you can talk what you want,I don't interrup you. ;)

novanora
10-22-2005, 08:09 AM
Hope you'll enjoy the trip in Disney Land! :kiss:
I'm not too addicted to him,otherwise I've killed you already! :crazy: But he is a nice player in my mind indeed. :D But you can talk what you want,I don't interrup you. ;)
Thanks!! :hug: I will let you know when I go to HK.

Actually, many Chinese JC fans do want to kill me. I can feel the 杀气 when I met them in Beijing. :p

No, I stop talking about him. It won't make you happier if always talking about some player you dislike.