~"Juan Carlos you have to wake up in Vienna!" Cheering thread~ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

~"Juan Carlos you have to wake up in Vienna!" Cheering thread~

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Not easy draw as well. :o Just hope you can gain some points and stay focus on every point here. :cool: Vamos Juanqui! :rocker:

Corinna
10-10-2005, 07:10 PM
gooo jc :woohoo:
wondering why this is an empty thread - no jc supporters around? :shrug:

Puschkin
10-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Senor Ferrero, this is the first time I will see you live, I hope you know what this means ;) Get your act together.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-11-2005, 07:33 AM
gooo jc :woohoo:
wondering why this is an empty thread - no jc supporters around? :shrug:
That's what I thought.It's impossible no one supports him here besides me! :speakles: Maybe because I open this thread,no one wants to join! :rolleyes:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Senor Ferrero, this is the first time I will see you live, I hope you know what this means ;) Get your act together.
Good luck to you and Juan! :rocker2:

Corinna
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
nope, you're totally wrong juanquical :hug:
it took me so long to write here, because i haven't been much around lately - and so are some of his fans -and i am not that often in the threads of upcoming or current tournies :o

go jc :) win this match today :woohoo:

jcluvva
10-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Yes wake up JC and win this match

Andieke
10-11-2005, 08:46 PM
It ain't looking good for the moment
lost the first set 6-3

Pink Panther
10-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Time for me to join the Shot Nerves Club... :D

...dashes off to amend ziggy...

Juanki you idiot... :o :rolleyes:

Corinna
10-12-2005, 12:46 PM
jc won :)
so good luck in the second round :) :woohoo:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Being his fan is always suffers from heart attack! :help:
God you MUST win this match tonight! :fiery::fiery::fiery:
Vamos Juan! :boxing:

Puschkin
10-13-2005, 08:58 AM
jc won :)
so good luck in the second round :) :woohoo:

I have been there. It was not the most beautiful of matches, Wawrinka dominated the first set with some nice baseline winners from both sides. The longer the match lasted, JCF became more consistent, without being brilliant. What is still amazing is his footwork. JCF's match today is scheduled on the small court in Vienna where one is very close to the players. I will be there ;)

Corinna
10-13-2005, 08:00 PM
I have been there. It was not the most beautiful of matches, Wawrinka dominated the first set with some nice baseline winners from both sides. The longer the match lasted, JCF became more consistent, without being brilliant. What is still amazing is his footwork. JCF's match today is scheduled on the small court in Vienna where one is very close to the players. I will be there ;)
how was it? :)
did you take pics? :hug:

:woohoo: good luck in the next round jc :yeah: after that win today

Puschkin
10-14-2005, 09:21 AM
how was it? :)
did you take pics?

It was good :p and I did not take pics ;) . JCF played a lot more consistently than against Wawrinka and disposed of Lapentti quite efficiently. He seemed very focused and determined, but hardly any emotions. If he wins today, I'll see him tomorrow in the semifinals, but this will take place on the big court, so I won't be as close again. ;)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-14-2005, 11:34 AM
For my bet sake win the match again man! :kiss::rocker2::smooch:

Jogg
10-14-2005, 09:59 PM
good luck JC :yeah: beat stepenak and get to the final

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-15-2005, 02:47 AM
Beat the Sexy,meet with Ivan in the final even though it's not easy,Juan! :kiss::rocker2::dance:

Corinna
10-15-2005, 10:14 AM
It was good :p and I did not take pics ;) . JCF played a lot more consistently than against Wawrinka and disposed of Lapentti quite efficiently. He seemed very focused and determined, but hardly any emotions. If he wins today, I'll see him tomorrow in the semifinals, but this will take place on the big court, so I won't be as close again. ;)
enjoy the match :hug: :hug:
too bad you haven't taken any pics :)
but it has to be sooo great to be so close to him :hearts:

Corinna
10-15-2005, 10:15 AM
good luck against stepanek :)
only less than two hours to go :woohoo:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-15-2005, 10:43 AM
I have to go out with friends during this weekend, :crazy: can't cheer for him,just hope Juan will win! :kiss:

Corinna
10-15-2005, 02:37 PM
he WON ;)