FINALLY: Novak's Official E-mail address in action! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

FINALLY: Novak's Official E-mail address in action!

MilanDokic
10-07-2005, 06:29 PM
From today You can send messages to Novak on his official E-mail address:

nomadjo@novak-djokovic.com

Receiver - Novak in person ;)

savesthedizzle
10-07-2005, 06:47 PM
From today You can send messages to Novak on his official E-mail address:

nomadjo@novak-djokovic.com

Awesome. Thanks for letting us know! :yeah:

Scotso
10-07-2005, 07:02 PM
:scared:

I couldn't actually do it, though :o

Saumon
10-07-2005, 08:06 PM
:eek: :eek:
Actually I know another way to contact him :aplot: but I never used it :o

Scotso
10-08-2005, 12:24 AM
:eek: :eek:
Actually I know another way to contact him :aplot: but I never used it :o

Don't believe it. That guy told me the same thing, but even after I gave him a blowjob he didn't introduce me to Novak.

alelysafina
10-08-2005, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the info!! :yeah:

Poor Novak! :lol:

Saumon
10-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Don't believe it. That guy told me the same thing, but even after I gave him a blowjob he didn't introduce me to Novak.
:haha:
well i was not thinking about this way, but now you are talking about it there was that guy in roland garros, a serbian guy who lives in france and who goes to every tournaments when serbian players are playing, who wanted me and my friend to sing "happy birthday" for novak (it was his 18th birthday that day) and who was saying stuff in serbian to novak and janko who were practicing... he told us he said "if you are good boys I'll introduce you to these nice 2 girls" but I think he said something more :devil:-ish :lol:

Saumon
10-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Poor Novak! :lol:
how many love letters and pictures of naked girls do you think he'll receive? :aplot: :tape:

alelysafina
10-08-2005, 02:54 PM
how many love letters and pictures of naked girls do you think he'll receive? :aplot: :tape:
And boys too ;)

I don;t know, how many are you planning to send jess? :aplot:

Scotso
10-08-2005, 03:29 PM
And boys too ;)

I don;t know, how many are you planning to send jess? :aplot:

:haha:

I think I'll send mine :devil:

PennyThePenguin
10-08-2005, 03:33 PM
careful novak. u're going to get spammed by jess ;)

Chloe le Bopper
10-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Okay, I admit it. I already sent some. I hope he likes them!

savesthedizzle
10-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Guys I am too scared to email him! But if I wasn't.... :devil:

Like he won't be getting any emails from me ever. I go to type one and I get scared and delete the whole thing.

I did write him a card once and I sent it to the USO... hahahahahahahah. I wonder if he got it. It was like, "HEY I AM YOUR SCARY STALKER BIGGEST FAN! I SAW YOU LAST WEEK AND YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME AROUND 5 TIMES! STOPPPPPPPP I JUST WANT TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU."

:shrug:

Chloe le Bopper
10-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Jess scares me :p

Scotso
10-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Jess scares me :p

She scares everyone :shrug:

savesthedizzle
10-08-2005, 06:18 PM
She scares everyone :shrug:

You guys should start a club.

Chloe le Bopper
10-08-2005, 06:19 PM
You guys should start a club.
We did. It's called "Save Novak"

savesthedizzle
10-08-2005, 07:12 PM

:yeah:

Scotso
10-09-2005, 12:18 AM
I emailed him :hearts:

Scotso
10-09-2005, 12:19 AM

Oh tell her the full name :rolleyes:

It's really called "Save Novak For Us"

Chloe le Bopper
10-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Sh!

Saumon
10-09-2005, 06:25 PM
I emailed him :hearts:
what did you tell him in the email? :aplot:

Scotso
10-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I put it in the chat thread :p you can go find it :p

Saumon
10-09-2005, 06:39 PM
I put it in the chat thread :p you can go find it :p
I cant find it :sad: you guys are soooo talkative :eek:

Scotso
10-09-2005, 10:22 PM
It was totally PG and not worth reading:

Novak,

We were told that this is your personal email address for your fans, so I'm going to send a short note just in case. I'm a pretty big fan of your's, and while I haven't gotten to see you play in person, I have seen you on TV a few times and many of my friends have been to events that you played in (you would probably remember them, they're really weird). Anyway, as you can tell I'm typing this in English because I'm an ignorant American and it's the only language I know. Well, I know a little bit of Spanish but I don't know if you speak that, so I'll stick to English for the purposes of this letter. We were all pretty sad to see you get an injury in Metz and have to pull out of that event... we were hoping that you would make a good run there. Still, we have great hope for you for the rest of the year, and we know you'll have a great year next year. So best wishes from a small group of your fans! We look forward to seeing you do well in the future.

Scott

PennyThePenguin
10-11-2005, 03:55 PM
that's sweet scott :yeah:

Saumon
10-12-2005, 09:17 PM
It was totally PG and not worth reading:

Novak,

We were told that this is your personal email address for your fans, so I'm going to send a short note just in case. I'm a pretty big fan of your's, and while I haven't gotten to see you play in person, I have seen you on TV a few times and many of my friends have been to events that you played in (you would probably remember them, they're really weird). Anyway, as you can tell I'm typing this in English because I'm an ignorant American and it's the only language I know. Well, I know a little bit of Spanish but I don't know if you speak that, so I'll stick to English for the purposes of this letter. We were all pretty sad to see you get an injury in Metz and have to pull out of that event... we were hoping that you would make a good run there. Still, we have great hope for you for the rest of the year, and we know you'll have a great year next year. So best wishes from a small group of your fans! We look forward to seeing you do well in the future.

Scott
did he reply yet?

Scotso
10-12-2005, 10:15 PM
no :sad:

Jelena
10-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Probably he will answer you later. Give him some time.... :hug:

Ajde Nole, sedi za kompjuter i citaj svoje mejlove! ;)

Saumon
10-12-2005, 10:46 PM
:hug:
well he may not have internet at home, we dont know :shrug: