tangerine_dream
10-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Please make your picks for Day One of Suicide Japan here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2419793#post2419793

Thanks!
:wavey:

tangerine_dream
10-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I hope somebody wins the suicide game this time. I had my Hall of Fame thread all ready and waiting for nokidding to be the first inductee only to have Hewitt retire and that ended that. :sobbing: So disappointing. :sad:

Angle Queen gets a :bowdown: for almost making it though. :D

nokidding
10-02-2005, 08:45 PM
I had my Hall of Fame thread all ready and waiting for nokidding to be the first inductee only to have Hewitt retire and that ended that. :sobbing: So disappointing. :sad:

Luckily for Hewitt the vCash reward wasn't working for this tournament, otherwise I'd have found a way to give him my MTF bank account details and would have made sure that some v$$$ was wired :devil:

mandoura
10-03-2005, 01:57 AM
I hope somebody wins the suicide game this time. I had my Hall of Fame thread all ready and waiting for nokidding to be the first inductee only to have Hewitt retire and that ended that. :sobbing: So disappointing. :sad:

AQ didn't make it :eek: ? Why?

Angle Queen
10-03-2005, 11:46 AM

AQ didn't make it :eek: ? Why?Cause I didn't make a pick the first day. With the time differences, play had already started. :)

Maybe...I'll get an 'honorable mention'. :angel: