NFL week 4... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NFL week 4...

flmmkrz
10-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Last Sunday was a huge payday and thinking theres some solid plays this weekend too.

2 ml plays for me this weekend and they're not set in stone yet as I wait to finalize all of these with updated injury reports tomorrow but as of right now my plays are:

If Champ Bailey is a go I like Denver ml 2.85 over Jax. 1.5 units

Jax is still to convince me they are anything but a one sided defensive team. Denver seems to have gotten its act together somewhat and have enough offensive versatility to move the ball and stopped a couple of teams with nice offences in KC and SD on d. Being In Jax I give jax the slightest (55-45 tops in my books) of leans but at 2.85 the value is on Shanny and broncos. If Champs not a go neither is the play.

49ers ml 2.25 over the Cards.... 2 unit play

Cards are a mess at the moment. Defensively they cant seem to slow anybody down offensively they lost warner and McCown showed how he performs when under pressure last week. A week with full reps wont replicate game play. The 49ers have a deeper linebacking core than the Hawks do and can bring the heat which should make there weak corners look a lot better than they are. With what the hawks did to McCown last week more heat is not a good thing. Simply a case of better offensively for the 9ers and a nice match up on the other side of the ball for them as well.

Colts - 7 over the titans x 3 units

You just cant keep Peyton from scoring forever, hes gonna score and heres an easy as a target as you get in the nfl. The ds playing lights out so the titans shouldnt get to many points so the colts could concievably win this one buy an easy 21+ points if they play like they can.

The biggest plays of the day will be accumulators tho as they should be easy money:

Cincy x indy x tb = 2.1ish x 4 units

Balt x Carolina = 1.8ish x 2 units

so what are all you playing?

GL all

Bolar Bolabi
10-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Cincy to cover might be a go.

sports freak
10-02-2005, 03:18 PM
2 Best bets i really like 2nite,will add to record!!!!

15 units on New England Patriots -4.5 pts over San Diego Chargers!!!They will show you why they are champs!!!!!

15 units on Dallas Cowboys +3.5pts over Oakland Raiders!!!!Moneyline at 2.50 is worth a shot!!!

Lean on Unders 39.5pt in New Orleans game!!!!

bad gambler
10-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Pats -4.5 & Redskins -1.5

good luck

flmmkrz
10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Pats -4.5 & Redskins -1.5

good luck

Against my seahawks are you crazy.

Its a close game right now but im thinking in the 2nd half Rhodes will figure out that the skins are using the same bloody play every third down and shut it down, hopefully. 7-3 skins at the moment.

flmmkrz
10-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Grieses killing me at the moment. 1 pick and 1 fumble already. If he can stop coughing it up at every go they're still very much in this.

flmmkrz
10-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Last Sunday was a huge payday and thinking theres some solid plays this weekend too.

2 ml plays for me this weekend and they're not set in stone yet as I wait to finalize all of these with updated injury reports tomorrow but as of right now my plays are:

If Champ Bailey is a go I like Denver ml 2.85 over Jax. 1.5 units

Jax is still to convince me they are anything but a one sided defensive team. Denver seems to have gotten its act together somewhat and have enough offensive versatility to move the ball and stopped a couple of teams with nice offences in KC and SD on d. Being In Jax I give jax the slightest (55-45 tops in my books) of leans but at 2.85 the value is on Shanny and broncos. If Champs not a go neither is the play.

49ers ml 2.25 over the Cards.... 2 unit play

Cards are a mess at the moment. Defensively they cant seem to slow anybody down offensively they lost warner and McCown showed how he performs when under pressure last week. A week with full reps wont replicate game play. The 49ers have a deeper linebacking core than the Hawks do and can bring the heat which should make there weak corners look a lot better than they are. With what the hawks did to McCown last week more heat is not a good thing. Simply a case of better offensively for the 9ers and a nice match up on the other side of the ball for them as well.

Colts - 7 over the titans x 3 units

You just cant keep Peyton from scoring forever, hes gonna score and heres an easy as a target as you get in the nfl. The ds playing lights out so the titans shouldnt get to many points so the colts could concievably win this one buy an easy 21+ points if they play like they can.

The biggest plays of the day will be accumulators tho as they should be easy money:

Cincy x indy x tb = 2.1ish x 4 units

Balt x Carolina = 1.8ish x 2 units

so what are all you playing?

GL all

what a day so far !!!

Denver money
Colts - 7 money
Cincy x indy x tb money
Balt Caro pending
and sf pending

flmmkrz
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM
2 Best bets i really like 2nite,will add to record!!!!

15 units on New England Patriots -4.5 pts over San Diego Chargers!!!They will show you why they are champs!!!!!

15 units on Dallas Cowboys +3.5pts over Oakland Raiders!!!!Moneyline at 2.50 is worth a shot!!!

Lean on Unders 39.5pt in New Orleans game!!!!

damn I hope those units arent too big cause NE got its ass handed to it

SwiSha
10-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Indy was locked all da way
good call flmmkrz

Tampa Bay was lucky ..man Griese was awful in that one still a win is a win

playin ATL who will overrun the pathetic Minnesota Defense

SadrieL
10-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Great calls filmmkrz, looks like you had a good day.

I'm contemplating taking the 49ers too. I think they're a much improved team, and Cardinals are without Warner...

SwiSha
10-02-2005, 09:22 PM
playin ATL who will overrun the pathetic Minnesota Defense

21-0 2nd quarter

Minnesota just horrible in run defense

keep it up ATL

bad gambler
10-02-2005, 09:55 PM
pats :eek:

SwiSha
10-02-2005, 11:00 PM
ATL Is home baby

and how good are the EAGLES

from 6-24 to 34-24 !!! :yeah:

flmmkrz
10-02-2005, 11:02 PM
21-0 2nd quarter

Minnesota just horrible in run defense

keep it up ATL

very nice call. Looks like a nice week for everyone.

bad gambler
10-02-2005, 11:03 PM
eagles, why did i doubt them? :worship:

SwiSha
10-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Sheldon brown with another interception Eagles are showing big class in this game..really fantastic to watch

SwiSha
10-02-2005, 11:20 PM
37-24 EAGLES

31 unanswered points :worship:

bad gambler
10-02-2005, 11:35 PM
adding:

49ers ML - $2.30

can someone confirm warner's status for me?

bad gambler
10-02-2005, 11:36 PM
can someone confirm warner's status for me?

don't worry...found out

SadrieL
10-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Wow, I didn't think the 49ers were THIS bad. They have no offence at all.

flmmkrz
10-03-2005, 03:37 AM
wow is an understatement, was a beauty of a day and then I saw the first quarter with the 2 turnover scores and I was freakin, go to dinner come back and they're getting rocked. Just saw the last turnover. My only consolation at this point is Boldin scored and that helps me in fantasy ball.

Gunner
10-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Heya people prior to KO was a surprise for zona to come and win as they did but after just the first quarter it was obvious the 49ers would struggle to me.

Looking at the last game of week 4 i am very much liking the panthers to cover the -7 spread at home and looking impressive with the packers looking anything but!

Anyone got a view on the game ?

bad gambler
10-03-2005, 11:10 PM
favre is Mr MNF :shrug:

he has looked old and slow so far this season

might have a go at the overs 42.5

Gunner
10-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Great match so far ..20 ahead, my -7 @ 1.84 is looking sweet hopefully i wont jinx it now lol the packers with 4 injuries to their offence lol poor basts

cmoon you panthers :worship: :worship: :worship:

BG looking good on his overs too if he took it :yeah:

bad gambler
10-04-2005, 03:39 AM
one more TD should do it :)

bad gambler
10-04-2005, 03:44 AM
TD panthers, you are home as well gunner :yeah:

bad gambler
10-04-2005, 04:13 AM
or maybe not :sad:

its.like.that
10-04-2005, 04:30 AM
favre is Mr MNF :shrug:

he has looked old and slow so far this season

might have a go at the overs 42.5

did you see the match?

4 td's, 3 in the 2nd half, in a team full of reserves, pretty damn good if you ask me.

Driver out, Green out, and they only lose by 3 points.

bad gambler
10-04-2005, 04:35 AM
did you see the match?

4 td's, 3 in the 2nd half, in a team full of reserves, pretty damn good if you ask me.

Driver out, Green out, and they only lose by 3 points.yes i watched the match and yes he played well - something about the bright lights and cameras of MNF gets him going

he still has been shit so far though overall

its.like.that
10-04-2005, 04:44 AM
yes i watched the match and yes he played well - something about the bright lights and cameras of MNF gets him going

he still has been shit so far though overall

he's still the man, the same way Safin is.

bad gambler
10-04-2005, 04:46 AM
he's still the man, the same way Safin is.
i didn't know you were such a fan of favre :lol:

its.like.that
10-04-2005, 11:19 AM
i didn't know you were such a fan of favre :lol:

you didn't remember I am a Packers fan?

he's just such a statesman, and I love the way he can turn from gold to dirt, and vice versa, just like Marat.

most of the new qb's (and american sportspeople in general) don't have half the class of Favre - in particular, Manning that cool guy. I don't know if Brett has too many years left in him, but the longer he's around the better - you just had to see the way the winning opposition approached him at the end of the game today to understand how much respect the man has amongst his peers.

flmmkrz
10-05-2005, 06:23 PM
should add, caro x balt = money

what a killer week. Stupid 9ers.