SUICIDE THAILAND: DAY 7 FINALS [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

SUICIDE THAILAND: DAY 7 FINALS

tangerine_dream
10-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks to Hewitt's withdrawal, nokidding becomes the latest suicide victim as she has run out of picks. :awww: Great run anyway, nokidding :bigclap:

THAILAND OPEN - FINAL - Sunday, 2 October 2005
Roger FEDERER (SWZ) vs Andy MURRAY (GBR)

Angle Queen and azza remain, WHO WILL THEY PICK!??? The suspense is killing me. ;)

Previous picks:
azza - Garcia-Lopez, Muller, Horna, (--), Nieminen, (--)
Angle Queen - (--) , Ginepri, Haas, Srichaphan, Nieminen, Murray

DAY SEVEN FINALS PICKS
Angle Queen - Federer
azza -

Thanks to everyone who played this game and congratulations to the players who made it through to the finals. Hope to see everyone at the Japan Open. :wavey:

buddyholly
10-01-2005, 08:37 PM
If azza and Angle Queen can get to the finals by not picking anybody, then my pick is
Federer.

nokidding
10-02-2005, 12:54 AM
If azza and Angle Queen can get to the finals by not picking anybody, then my pick is
Federer.
Now that's what I would call taking a big risk ;)

Tangerine_Dream, it just crossed my mind, technically I am still alive at the end of day 6. Deliriously happy that Fed won, I am carefully studying the OoP (+ calculating the time difference), and as I am about to make a very wise pick, horror strikes me :hysteric: .
There's nobody left for me to pick. Life is too unfair, being so close and yet so far is too much, I deliberately http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/suicide-roulette-russe.gif

huh, cant we just imagine I skipped day 6 or 7 ? Just kidding, there's no vCash involved yet ;)

Angle Queen
10-02-2005, 01:53 AM
If azza and Angle Queen can get to the finals by not picking anybody, then my pick is Federer.:confused:

admittedly...I wasn't 'in' in time the first day...and wasn't going to play at all because of it but Tangy encouraged me (and others) to at least try it...so :p

And I already picked Fed to win tomorrow (and had to...as I'd already used Murray).

Azza actually has a choice...:)

tangerine_dream
10-02-2005, 02:36 AM
if azza and Angle Queen can get to the finals by not picking anybody, then my pick is Federer.
:lol:

nokidding, that suicide smilie is hilarious :lol: You made it all the way to the finals picking a winner every day so that is :bowdown: worthy

Yes, I encouraged Angle Queen and mandoura to play the game anyway even though they came in late. :hug: Now that we have a vcash award system in place, latecomers won't be allowed in. :p

And to win the vcash you will have had to pick a winner every day of the tournament. No take-a-break days. ;)

bad gambler
10-02-2005, 02:44 AM
just a suggestion TD

similar to other games, would it not be better to have the thread within the tournament thread as well? more people will see it as well :wavey:

buddyholly
10-02-2005, 04:48 AM
azza should be eliminated. He picked (--) twice.

mandoura
10-02-2005, 01:47 PM
:confused:

admittedly...I wasn't 'in' in time the first day...and wasn't going to play at all because of it but Tangy encouraged me (and others) to at least try it...so :p

And I already picked Fed to win tomorrow (and had to...as I'd already used Murray).

Azza actually has a choice...:)

AQ, nevermind bh ( :nerner: ), he is just a sore loser. He was turning green with envy because tangy allowed us to enter late.

I can't imagine what he will do to himself now that you've won. :bounce: :bounce:

buddyholly
10-02-2005, 01:58 PM
I can't imagine what he will do to himself now that you've won. :bounce: :bounce:
:explode:

tangerine_dream
10-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Angle Queen, congrats on kinda-sorta winning the first Suicide game :bounce: :lol: :hatoff: Well done. :D

gambler, thanks for the good suggestion :wavey: I was thinking of that earlier when I visited the Japan thread and noticed the other game threads. I will try it with Japan Open.

Angle Queen
10-03-2005, 01:01 AM
:)

I'll call myself...a lucky loser. ;)

Nice game, Tang

azza
10-03-2005, 02:27 AM
shit :o i forgot :o:o:o

mandoura
10-03-2005, 02:51 AM
:explode:

:lol: