Jiri withdraw from Tokyo, Japan Open [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Jiri withdraw from Tokyo, Japan Open

novanora
09-29-2005, 05:37 PM
I know it will happen, and i have already prepared for his withdrawl. but still sad when it is officially announced :sad:. Jiri can't defend his title there, and this just remind me he played so well in Japan last year.

I have a bad feeling if he can return to the court again in rest of this year, but I will keep the hope. Get well soon, Jiri :hug:

Lenka
09-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes, he's already said during the weekend that he will not play in Vietnam for sure and he wasn't decided yet about the Tokyo but the bigger percentage wasn't positive for his participation there, I must say he was very disappointed about the audience in Liberec :angel: he expected more czech people to come to support the Czech team :sad:

Papakori
09-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Jiri :sad:

Will there be a big point loss?

I♥PsY@Mus!c
09-30-2005, 12:37 AM
What injury does he have? :sad:

novanora
09-30-2005, 09:44 AM
What injury does he have? :sad:
it's the heel injury since US Open :sad:

novanora
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
I must say he was very disappointed about the audience in Liberec :angel: he expected more czech people to come to support the Czech team :sad:
did your president come to the court? :) the one who once took the pic with Gaudio. :p

I♥PsY@Mus!c
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
it's the heel injury since US Open :sad:
It's too long. :crying2:

novanora
09-30-2005, 10:13 AM
It's too long. :crying2:
Yep, and don't know how long it still will last.....:bigcry:

Lenka
09-30-2005, 07:59 PM
did your president come to the court? :) the one who once took the pic with Gaudio. :p

no, but another politicians were there and one ice hockey player i like :D Milan Hnilicka with his baby :baby: and other tennis players...Dosedel (former), Ulihrach...

Lenka
09-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Yep, and don't know how long it still will last.....:bigcry:

hopefully not too long :sad:

novanora
10-01-2005, 07:43 AM
no, but another politicians were there and one ice hockey player i like :D Milan Hnilicka with his baby :baby: and other tennis players...Dosedel (former), Ulihrach...
hope next year you will go to support them at live court yourself :hug:

Lenka
10-01-2005, 11:21 AM
thank you :hug: I hope so too but I can't go to Morocco so then in september again :) it would be the best if they could play at home, the very best in Brno :D but it is only a dream, it would be too easy :lol: