David Ferrer [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

David Ferrer

victoria_maraude
09-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi guys, just thought about starting a thread for David. He's one of my faves players and he had an amazing year, so i think he deserves a place at MTF. If you like him too, please post here, and let's cheer for David!!!

~EMiLiTA~
09-28-2005, 06:44 AM
hi victoria, good to see another fan of david! we already have a thread for him here in the spanish armada forum (it would be great if he had his own forum one day too)...it's just below your thread...so feel free to join us there!

victoria_maraude
09-30-2005, 02:00 AM
Ooops!!! Sorry, I didn't see it. Ok, I'll post there now. Thanks Emilita!!!
Is there something we can do to create a forum for David?

~EMiLiTA~
09-30-2005, 02:57 PM
no pasa nada!

well i guess we could try and write messages in the suggestions forum? that's normally where u go to request a forum...maybe if we all did that, we could get a david forum!

*Ljubica*
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
no pasa nada!

well i guess we could try and write messages in the suggestions forum? that's normally where u go to request a forum...maybe if we all did that, we could get a david forum!

Hi Victoria and EMiLiTA - I was just reading through your thread - and if you want a Forum for David you just have to start a thread in the Suggestions section - and then get as many people to come over and pledge their support! I got one started for Juan Monaco this week - so it DOES work - so good luck :) And yes of course I will sign it - David is a great player and I wish him well for the rest of the season :)

~EMiLiTA~
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
yeah i know! that's what i did with mario too! i'll post a message in the suggestions forum again

Jogy
10-15-2005, 07:01 PM
yeah i know! that's what i did with mario too! i'll post a message in the suggestions forum again
they did do nothing so long... seem like admin here only give Argentina and South American players forums. David Ferrer 2nd Spanish player in top 20 with good results whole year and get no forum. Poor decicion.
Wawrinka also has request since half year and they do not give him forum too.

~EMiLiTA~
10-16-2005, 11:02 AM
yeah...this blows :(