The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

r_alynutza_86
09-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Did anyone heard of Victor Crivoi? Well...i haev seen him 4 the first time at this years Romanian Open and i really think that he is the future star of romanian and international tennis! ( UPDATE: i was young and foolish when i wrote this )

Well...i have 4 more pic with him but...i cant't attach them. Sorry ! But i promise i will attach pic from his practice k? :kiss: :clap2: :bigclap:

Mara_M
09-27-2005, 05:09 PM
:aplot:....he lost so tight to the future champion serra!:awww:!i don't have any pic with victor:p!hope someone heard of him but us!

Sugar Kane
09-28-2005, 03:35 PM
I have, but he doesn't do anything for me :p

Mara_M
09-28-2005, 05:01 PM
we know u're a devil with the players from rom open:D!

Mara_M
09-28-2005, 05:01 PM
we know u're a devil with the players from rom open:D! :rolleyes:

Sandra
09-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Oh my :lol: how the frist post started and how it ended :lol:

Mara_M
09-29-2005, 04:22 PM
alina.....did u already betray u're love?:lol:!

r_alynutza_86
09-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Which one Miru? The big one? No way !!! Never !!! http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/dsc12.jpg

Mara_M
09-30-2005, 11:59 AM
both:aplot:!

Deea
10-05-2005, 04:30 PM
I liked the way Victor played in the BCR Open...too bad he lost...maybe then Igor would have won! :bigcry:

Mara_M
10-06-2005, 03:18 PM
exactly deea....sandee told to victor too:it's only his fault!!!:fiery::fiery::smash:

Sandra
10-06-2005, 07:56 PM
I told it id hid fault paulo didnt win not igor :ras:

Mara_M
10-07-2005, 12:08 PM
but igor is still our champ:ras:..as u said once:lol:!

mariutze
10-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Hello everybody,

Nice to see that someone heard about other Romanian tennis player besides Andrei Pavel and Victor Hanescu. Here are some photos with Victor from different tournaments. Some details about him: he's trained by Claudiu Munteanu, he started playing tennis at 12 years old, he's legitimated at Dinamo Club Brasov and right now he's playing some Futures in Chezch Republic. Hope u like the picture.

Sandra
10-21-2005, 11:39 AM
I like your avatar :)..i love it i mean ;) and people only heard of Sabau besudes Hane and Pavel the rest thatr are posting here are Romanian's :p

r_alynutza_86
10-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Hello everybody,

Nice to see that someone heard about other Romanian tennis player besides Andrei Pavel and Victor Hanescu. Here are some photos with Victor from different tournaments. Some details about him: he's trained by Claudiu Munteanu, he started playing tennis at 12 years old, he's legitimated at Dinamo Club Brasov and right now he's playing some Futures in Chezch Republic. Hope u like the picture.

Tnx a lot 4 the pic maria ( i think right?) and if u ever have more...plz post them and...even if u have with other players like...Alex (Petru) Luncanu

Mara_M
10-21-2005, 04:46 PM
crivoi fan mariutze?of curse we heard of him,we are romanian,no?can u post the pics on u're avatar?as far as i can see it they seem great:yeah:!as far as i can see there are puerta,nando,zaba,pavel...:bounce:

mariutze
10-22-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm a fan of Victor and of all the young Romanian tennis players. I'm glad to see Victor play in big tournaments because I know how much he has worked for that. Victor is not the only talented young Romanian player. There is Adrian Ungur who is only 19 and he is predicted to have a wonderful career (Florin Segarceanu named him "Roger Federer of Romania", even though I this he exagerated a little), Adrian Cruciat who is coming back to prove he is a great talent or Gabriel Moraru. These and all the others worth being talked about and encouraged.
I posted my photos from the avatar with some of the players I was lucky to make pictures with. Do you want any other pics with any other players (I don't have with Alex :( )? See you around

Mara_M
10-22-2005, 09:36 AM
thanks maria:hug:...of course we want more pics:bounce:

Mara_M
10-22-2005, 09:47 AM
now i remeber u..we had a nando pics just before u have it;)

r_alynutza_86
10-22-2005, 05:48 PM
lol...How stupid am i? I think i am the only 1 who doesn't have a pic with Nando. My friend took a pic with him one day and i didn't want to cauz i thought i will have another chance.:( Whit Alex who don't u have a pic? Luncanu?I really want a pic of him 2 !!! And do u have any pic with Igor Andreev, Folorian Mayer or Catalin Buzatu?If u do...plz post the ones with Igor at my thread for him :) and the other ones here ( if u have and if u want that is) and i promisse that i will post more pic of Vik Crivoi cauz i know someone who has lots of pic with him

mariutze
10-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Hello,

I posted the first part of the pictures with Cata, Florian and Igor. I posted the pictures with Igor here because I don't know where is his thread. Here you have three pictures with Cata (together with his father in one of them) from last year when I took him an interview and had to make a couple of pictures with him. The rest are pictures from this year Open :) Enjoy

mariutze
10-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Here you have the second part of the pics with Igor and Florian (hope you like them :) ) By the way I was curious...is any of you one of the famous group of girls that screamed DAVAI IGOR during the semifinal with Hane?

r_alynutza_86
10-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Tnx a lot 4 the pics. But how did u manage to make those pgotos to Cata cauz..as i can see...those r made in a park and...why do they have that weird resolution? Anyways...tnx a lot and..if u have more pic of him...plz post them or send them to my email adress on yahoo which is the same as my id here. And..yes..i am 1 of the girls who chear Igor in his match against Hany and Serra.lol..i see taht u niticed us too ( i was the 1 who creaned the loudest and as many times as i could but...i sware,,that was the 1-st time i ever creamed at a match.

Mara_M
10-23-2005, 01:09 PM
maria....about igor's board...look up in the page and in the right u will see fan forums..click there and then clik igor andreev...or in the amin page..enter players forums-russian roulette-igor andreev..

Mara_M
10-23-2005, 01:10 PM
and i'm the one that guys slapped..if u know me better so!i'm miruan,nice to meet u!i remember u..i saw u when u took nando's pic;)

Mara_M
10-23-2005, 01:11 PM
sorry only a guy*..actually men:rolleyes:...but why do u say we are so famous:lol:?

mariutze
10-24-2005, 03:17 AM
Nice to meet you all, of course I know the cheering group for Igor, I was right beside you and I could notice you very well :) Even though I didn't like so much what you were doing (Hane is a great person and I couldn't want anyone else to win but him) I enjoyed to see so determinated and devoted fans to Andreeev. Miruna I understand you because something like that happened to me also this year. I was at a match in a Future tournament in some city in Romania. My boyfriend was playing agains a Romanian (he is foreigner) and of course I cheared my lover. At the end of the match (my boyfriend won it :) ) I was thrown out of the club by its owner. I was forbidden to enter the club again :( I believe that anyone has the right to cheer and encourage whom ever she/he wants, it's the right at the opinion :) so I was on your side and admired your devotion to Andreev.

I made those pic with Cata at Herastrau lake after an interview with him. They have that resoultion because they were with a normal camera and afterwards the film was scanned. I don't have any other pics :(

Mara_M
10-24-2005, 05:20 PM
this guy was the principal of the interramerican..well..i got :boxed:..it's bit harder....
maria,don't worry...i like hane too...i asked him sorrya fter the amtch but after the look he had when he lokked at me i think he ahte me:(..and i cheered so much for him in the rg that my neighbourn's lamp(candelabru:o)had falled:o:o:o!i hope he will forgive me;)!

Mara_M
10-24-2005, 05:22 PM
fallen*..the edit icon doesn't work;)!

mariutze
10-25-2005, 05:14 PM
I really hated that guy afterwards, he was such a jurk, but I really loved Fizi (that's Ionut Gavrila) who came and gave you ice to put on your cheek. He was great, when he heard what happened he said: "Da-l in p.... mea de bou, cum sa dai intr-o fata? Cine dracu e? Sa-l dam naibii afara" I really liked how he reacted :)
I'm sure Hane forgave you already :)

Mara_M
10-25-2005, 06:08 PM
they were all very sweet!all the arena (who hated me cuz i was shouting for igor:o) said to out the guy and a very nice girl came to me and told me if i want to suit the guy she testifies for me...and i heard moraru telling to moldovan the hystory..i only heard"tii cu igor?zdrang zdrang...bagami-as in el.."but he was acting like he was :boxing:..it was funny but i felt oefull..cuz after the 2nd set everybody was looking at me..and i'm a shy person..i don't like to be the "star"!

Sandra
10-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Maria do you have more pics of Mathieu :inlove: Serra :smooch: Or Chela :kiss: If you do plase post them :)

r_alynutza_86
10-25-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah...that ice that Miru got...ohh...it was so goooood cauz i was so hot after all that screaming ( sorry for using all your ice on by legs and arms Miru ).Well Miru...i gotta admit that it was pretty funny exacly after the match when everybody was aplauding looking at us and wispering to eachother...lol...and after we exit the arena when everybody was lookin at us and says how..." Ohh...look...those r the girls who cheared Igor...bla bla bla".U gotta admit thet was pretty funny and i felt great about it and...i don't know if u noticed but...i always had my head up cauz...i didn't do a bad thing...i never anticheared ...right? so...i told you then and i am telling u again:" I was proud !!! "

Mara_M
10-25-2005, 07:05 PM
u didn't belive me that all teh ppl was staring at us;)!

Nathaliia
10-27-2005, 09:24 PM
hey girls ;) thanks Miruna for posting a link to me. Well I consider myself as a person who had the most thrilling tennis-related (mainly off-courts heh) adventures between ones I know, but the things that happended to you is an absolute number one.
If I were your lawyer (4 more years and than the practise ... and I could work wherever in the world :Yeah: ) I'd accuse that guy against breaking the constitution law, the fundamental law for every person which is the ONE's DIGNITY! court (i mean court with judge, not the umpire) things which touch the constitution are always about big money at least in Poland... we'd be rich :yeah: and we'd have money to go to many tourneys and cheer for players we want ;)
greetings for everybody here... ;)

btw players from Romania i've seen with my own eyes are Hane, Sabau and Victor Ionita who's such a funny guy... played challenger in my uni city last year :yeah:

joyk
10-28-2005, 06:31 AM
they were all very sweet!all the arena (who hated me cuz i was shouting for igor:o) said to out the guy and a very nice girl came to me and told me if i want to suit the guy she testifies for me...and i heard moraru telling to moldovan the hystory..i only heard"tii cu igor?zdrang zdrang...bagami-as in el.."but he was acting like he was :boxing:..it was funny but i felt oefull..cuz after the 2nd set everybody was looking at me..and i'm a shy person..i don't like to be the "star"!
What a jerk!

Mara_M
10-28-2005, 03:33 PM
thanks dana:hug:..
nathii..all the court told me to suit the guy..but i don't think i would have enough money to support a trial!and if i would have called the police it would have became a big scandal...i don't think the players would hav apperciate this..and if i wanted to suit him i would have to tell my mother all about and i'm sure i would say goodbye for ever to any sport event:(!

Nathaliia
10-28-2005, 05:16 PM
haha Mother - that says everything.

my parents don't know I am going to Aachen for instance. :p
At least we both had / will have had a funny memory :yeah:

Mara_M
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
i don't consider it very funny....but i guess i should be happy that i was gossip subject for the crowd and the players:o!anyway..i hope the principals and all the important ppl should learn how to behavie themselves!

Sandra
10-30-2005, 06:38 PM
we'd be rich :yeah: and we'd have money to go to many tourneys and cheer for players we want ;)

I want to get beat as well get you as my lawyer and the go To Bercy and the AO togheter ;)

Mara_M
10-31-2005, 03:49 PM
you want too much sandee:lol:..and if u get kicked u will be at tv ..and u don't want this,no:aplot:?

Sandra
10-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Well with my luck i surely would gets my a$$ kicked when the metch is not televised :lol:

Mara_M
11-01-2005, 05:24 PM
:haha:well..maybe it's better so;)!and who knows who rescues you:aplot:..maybe a knight on an unicorn:rolls:!

r_alynutza_86
11-01-2005, 08:11 PM
miru..what happened with your Vcash?

Mara_M
11-02-2005, 04:25 PM
what do u mean?well..i lost something like 1000 last tournament...:sad:

Kristen
01-26-2006, 02:53 AM
Victor at Olivier Patience's second round match (after losing to him in round one!)....

Mara_M
01-27-2006, 08:14 PM

Mara_M
01-28-2006, 08:04 PM
hewitt:spit:

Peta Pan
01-29-2006, 01:32 AM
And I also have a couple of photos of Victor.... mine are from his losing 1st round qualifying match.

Mara_M
01-31-2006, 04:04 PM
thanks peta!!
and the other pics from ao:bounce:??

r_alynutza_86
02-02-2006, 03:21 PM
lol. i totaly forgot about this thread. and the funny thing is that i made it :haha:. i don't even know why i did it.lol...maybe cauz i had a little crush on him. but that is over ( i won't say why though..who knows him..knows my reason ;)) tnx 4 the pic . :hug: These pix r from the 2005 Romanian Open . I hope my friend oana wont mind that i posted 2 pix with her in them :D

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=victorc1qf.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=victoroana7lg.jpg http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=catab4gy.jpg

Mara_M
02-02-2006, 04:31 PM
thanks alina...how could u forget it:smash:

r_alynutza_86
02-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Victor at Olivier Patience's second round match (after losing to him in round one!)....

this pic is 4 u Kristen ;)

Kristen
02-09-2006, 11:28 AM
this pic is 4 u Kristen ;)
OMG. *faints* / *falls off chair*
Ok, I did neither of those but as it downloaded I was like 'wtf? why is this for me :scratch:. The hair looks familiar (as it downloaded) is it Jarkk...OMG it's Oli! :eek:' and then I had a constant smile for at least thirty seconds. Not sure if it was disbelief at other people knowing who he is, or something else, but it made me pretty happy. Photos of Oli are hard to come by.

:worship: :kiss: :hug:
Thanks for this! LOL and he said MY mobile phone was my best friend!! :rolleyes::ras::angel:

r_alynutza_86
02-09-2006, 07:21 PM
:worship: :kiss: :hug:
Thanks for this! LOL and he said MY mobile phone was my best friend!! :rolleyes::ras::angel:

does this mean that u talked to him?(if i understood well...he told u that your phone is your best friend) oh and..u r wellcome. altough is not really a very good pic. but....if u like someone...any pic is good ( in my opinion :D )

Kristen
02-10-2006, 01:41 PM
does this mean that u talked to him?(if i understood well...he told u that your phone is your best friend) oh and..u r wellcome. altough is not really a very good pic. but....if u like someone...any pic is good ( in my opinion :D )
I completely agree, even the blurry, back-of-the-guys-head type photos are good, when it's your favourite :)

Yeah, I talked with him a few times. He's so down to earth, and easy going. I told him (after Hrbaty match in Melbourne) that he should just try to forget the last three sets :tape: because that was what I was going to do! I was using my phone a lot, to call the Aus Open infoline (where you call up to get score updates and schedules). It was pretty loud, he could hear it and he remarked that it was loud so I said 'shh!'. :devil:

Long story short (less looong): I was going to go and watch some qualifying match on day one of quallies, when I saw Oli watching a bit of Janko's quali match. Oli was playing later in the day so I thought I'd go up and say hello, since the last time I'd seen him was the previous year. [We had emailled a few times, so he knew I would be in Melbourne to watch him play]. Walked over to him, and introduced myself again (when they travel around the world, I don't expect them to remember me, really). He said "I know:)... how are you", etc. So, I was glad that he remembered me, so felt comfortable talking with him, and of all the players I saw in Melbourne, he's the only guy who I saw all of his matches, and stayed for the entire duration :eek:

Via Pax
02-10-2006, 03:35 PM
I completely agree, even the blurry, back-of-the-guys-head type photos are good, when it's your favourite :)
:lol: So I guess you would like this pic too, LOL (with Mayer& his gf)
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3091/mayermarach7en.th.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mayermarach7en.jpg)

..but I do have a better one of him...
http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/1416/olivermarach8kz.th.jpg (http://img445.imageshack.us/my.php?image=olivermarach8kz.jpg)

To my ro girls...I have so many photos from Romanian Open that I just don't know which are mines and which not...so don't know who to acknowledge for taking these (I guess the blurry one is mine since I'm such a horrible photographer :lol:...but I'm not sure :unsure: )

And Kristen, I have two more (lovely Oli & his also lovely romanian fans) but since I'm unable to ask their permission atm to post them here I'll just PM them to you...guess it's safer this way...ENJOY!

Kristen
02-10-2006, 09:58 PM
:lol: So I guess you would like this pic too, LOL (with Mayer& his gf)

And Kristen, I have two more (lovely Oli & his also lovely romanian fans) but since I'm unable to ask their permission atm to post them here I'll just PM them to you...guess it's safer this way...ENJOY!
OMG! FlorororoROrian (a nickname my friend made up) and his cute girlfriend! We love him/her because she is not an anorexic 7ft tall blonde (although they might be cool people, it gets annoying seeing the same type of girl hanging off a tennis player). Ahh and his Socks + Sandals. I guess he has a bad tan line :)

Thank you guys soooo much for the pictures! :awww: They're great, and it's nice to see him watching other player's matches :yeah: (I hope he gets to play in Davis Cup this weekend. At this rate we will lose 0-5 to Croatia, so it's worth a shot).

I think I should do some research on Victor Crivoi, so I can stay on topic, in this thread :lol:

r_alynutza_86
02-10-2006, 10:17 PM
OMG! FlorororoROrian (a nickname my friend made up) and his cute girlfriend! We love him/her because she is not an anorexic 7ft tall blonde (although they might be cool people, it gets annoying seeing the same type of girl hanging off a tennis player). Ahh and his Socks + Sandals. I guess he has a bad tan line :)

Thank you guys soooo much for the pictures! :awww: They're great, and it's nice to see him watching other player's matches :yeah: (I hope he gets to play in Davis Cup this weekend. At this rate we will lose 0-5 to Croatia, so it's worth a shot).

I think I should do some research on Victor Crivoi, so I can stay on topic, in this thread :lol:

don't worry. if we did not have the pleasure to dd this - to post pix of Oli - we wouldn't hane done it. as far as the research 4 Victor...don't worry . i don't even know why i started this thread. maybe....as i said before..i had a crush on him :D. but it is good if there r ppl who like him

Mara_M
02-10-2006, 11:23 PM
lol,u can post marina with oli and anya with oli pics too

Kristen
03-26-2006, 06:06 AM
Victor is currently in the qualifying of the Napoli Challenger. He scored a first round win over Bye :yeah:

http://www.atpnapoli.com/draws.aspx

Mara_M
03-26-2006, 09:37 AM
grazzie Kristen:cool:

Via Pax
03-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Victor is currently in the qualifying of the Napoli Challenger. He scored a first round win over Bye :yeah:
:lol: Was it a d-bagel? poor Bye, struggling even in CH :awww:
Anyway, GL Victor :D

Kristen
03-27-2006, 03:31 AM
I think you're right about it being 0 and 0. I can't believe Bye even bothered to show up. Victor should be nicer to him huh!? :awww:

Via Pax
03-27-2006, 11:00 AM
I think you're right about it being 0 and 0. I can't believe Bye even bothered to show up. Victor should be nicer to him huh!? :awww:
Not only Vic, everybody should be nicer with Bye, he's the coolest guy on the tour :awww: And of course he bothered to show up, he's the most consistent player ever...But no worries, the day when Bye's gonna kick out a topseed is not so far dear ;)

Back to Victor :(

Napoli (ITALY) CH
Qualy Second Round:
Gianluca Naso (ITA) d. (2)Victor Crivoi (ROM) 6-4 6-4 :sad:

Mara_M
03-28-2006, 12:48 PM
:(

Via Pax
04-11-2006, 08:53 AM
CH Costão do Santinho in Florianopolis.(BRAZIL)
Main draw singles:

REHNQUIST, Bjorn SWE v CRIVOI, Victor ROM

Succes Victor!

Mara_M
04-11-2006, 04:21 PM
:aplot:now it's succes?hai is not good enough:lol:?

Via Pax
04-13-2006, 09:58 PM
:aplot:now it's succes?hai is not good enough:lol:?
apparently so :( Man..our boys suck badly these days... sigh

update on Victor:

he won 1st rnd:
Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Bjorn Rehnquist (SUE), 6/3 6/1 :)
and lost in the next:
(8)Ricardo Mello (BRA) d. Victor Crivoi (ROM) 7-6 6-3 :sad:

oh well :shrug:

:shout: BAFTA VICTOR!!! :shout:

:lol: :p

Kristen
04-16-2006, 04:21 PM
update on Victor:

he won 1st rnd:
Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Bjorn Rehnquist (SUE), 6/3 6/1 :)
:yeah: Good to see him beating someone I've heard of :lol:, even if it is Bjorn, who I'm a bit of a fan of ;) Better luck next time :tape: :hug: (for all of our sakes :lol: )

CooCooCachoo
04-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Kristen just introduced me to Victor Crivoi ;) Well, I saw her picture from the AO :D

I really like it and the story she told me is nice too, so I will try to see Victor at RG!

By the way, he is cute and dorky ;) :hearts:

Aleka
04-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Kristen just introduced me to Victor Crivoi ;) Well, I saw her picture from the AO :D

I really like it and the story she told me is nice too, so I will try to see Victor at RG!

By the way, he is cute and dorky ;) :hearts:
:lol: that is exactly what I think about him too...when I saw him last year at the Romanian Open, he was so cute with his glasses and everything :inlove:...hope to hear more and more about him :bounce:

Mara_M
04-22-2006, 09:59 PM
:lol:why do everybody :inlove: blondies:lol:?

Peta Pan
04-23-2006, 03:29 AM
I saw him coming to our court before the qualifier and thought oooh he's a cutie, please tell me that's Victor and it was :)

He's no Andrei, but he's still cute :yeah:

r_alynutza_86
04-23-2006, 10:54 AM
hey..do u know Vik personally? I saw him coming to our court before the qualifier and thought oooh he's a cutie, please tell me that's Victor and it was :)

He's no Andrei, but he's still cute :yeah:

Kristen
04-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Cute photos! Especially with them all standing in the sun, rugged up in their tracksuits. It almost makes me appreciate the good weather we have here! (But I will still complain when winter gets here, and I consider 15 degrees celsius to be 'freezing' :haha::wavey:

Aleka
04-25-2006, 03:08 PM
U know I like my guys dark :aplot: but a blondie once in a while doesn't hurt anybody ;)

Mara_M
04-27-2006, 05:24 AM
ahem....it depends aleka!lol abt the pics,i recognise those pps:haha:!

CooCooCachoo
05-01-2006, 12:23 PM

I don't. Usually. But Victor is adorable :hearts: ;)

Mara_M
05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
:lol:i'm glad anyone knows him outside Romania:)

CooCooCachoo
05-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Victor not yet in RG Qualies :sad:

I really want to watch him :lol: So I hope some people start withdrawing :angel: I think he will make it though; only ten withdrawals (or WCs to players before him in Qualies) :)

Mara_M
05-04-2006, 11:35 AM
i hope he will play!it seems rom players doesn't like clay anymore:awww:!

CooCooCachoo
05-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Ostrava Challenger [$25K+H, Clay]:

1R: Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Dawid Olejniczak (POL) 7-5 6-3
2R: (6)Pavel Snobel (CZE) vs Victor Crivoi (ROM)

r_alynutza_86
05-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Ostrava Challenger [$25K+H, Clay]:

1R: Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Dawid Olejniczak (POL) 7-5 6-3
2R: (6)Pavel Snobel (CZE) vs Victor Crivoi (ROM)

what does 25k + H mean? :D . oh and is that in your avatar Igor Andreev's leg?cauz it looks like that :angel:

Mara_M
05-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Lol alina i thought u can recognise his legs anytime:aplot:!
i think 25+ means a challenger with more than 25 000$ as prize!i'm not sure though:o!

CooCooCachoo
05-06-2006, 07:02 AM
what does 25k + H mean? :D . oh and is that in your avatar Igor Andreev's leg?cauz it looks like that :angel:

It means hospitality is covered, I think. So they can stay in a hotel and don't have to pay for it. It also gives you more points than a normal $25K.

And it's not Andreev's leg ;) I am not an Andreev fan, so I would never do that :p It's Marco Chiudinelli's leg ;) Chiudi-fan has the other leg :lol:

CooCooCachoo
05-06-2006, 07:03 AM
(6)Pavel Snobel (CZE) d. Victor Crivoi (ROM) 6-2 5-7 6-4

:sad:

CooCooCachoo
05-06-2006, 07:03 AM
Doubles:

1R: Victor Crivoi/Florin Mergea (ROM) d. (2)Jasper Smit/Philip Stolt (NED/USA) 6-3 6-3
QF: Jan Masik/Michal Tabara (CZE) vs Victor Crivoi/Florin Mergea (ROM)

r_alynutza_86
05-07-2006, 08:39 AM
It means hospitality is covered, I think. So they can stay in a hotel and don't have to pay for it. It also gives you more points than a normal $25K.

And it's not Andreev's leg ;) I am not an Andreev fan, so I would never do that :p It's Marco Chiudinelli's leg ;) Chiudi-fan has the other leg :lol:

yeah...i think "H" comes from "hospitality" or "Hotel" cauz now...he is playin' somewhere in germany and he is stayin' at a german family...where i think he pays from his own pocket. MAn...this sucks. I don't agree with this at all.Every tournam...as little as it is...must have a place 4 the players to stay at... at least 2 days without payin'

Kristen
05-07-2006, 10:42 AM
If only more people were willing to let tennis players stay with them for days at a time :angel: ;)
Fingers crossed for the doubles... but, it's Tabara Martijn... you still support him right? Even though he's not in your sig right now... it seems to have been over run with women :eek:

Mara_M
05-08-2006, 05:19 PM
yay Flo is back!i didn't know they play doubles togheter....anyway good luck next time vickky

CooCooCachoo
05-10-2006, 12:24 PM
If only more people were willing to let tennis players stay with them for days at a time :angel: ;)
Fingers crossed for the doubles... but, it's Tabara Martijn... you still support him right? Even though he's not in your sig right now... it seems to have been over run with women :eek:

:rolls: I would let tennis players stay with me :angel:

Yeah, I still like Tabara :p But I deleted like 60% of the players in my signature cause it was time for a change :p Now I have a universal MTF/WTAWorld signature :angel:

Unfortunately, Victor lost in the quarter finals. He and Mergea were crushed 2-6 3-6 by Masik/Tabara who were then crushed 3-6 0-6 by Pospisil/Snobel, who then won the final :p

CooCooCachoo
05-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Dacian Craciun/Victor Crivoi (ROM) vs (WC)Stefan Enciu/Robert Nita (1986) (ROM)

First round doubles in Romania F2 [Bucharest]. He is not in singles :shrug:

Kristen
05-10-2006, 02:24 PM
:rolls: I would let tennis players stay with me :angel:

Yeah, I still like Tabara :p But I deleted like 60% of the players in my signature cause it was time for a change :p Now I have a universal MTF/WTAWorld signature :angel:

Unfortunately, Victor lost in the quarter finals. He and Mergea were crushed 2-6 3-6 by Masik/Tabara who were then crushed 3-6 0-6 by Pospisil/Snobel, who then won the final :p
HAHA I'm glad you colour coded your signature. you know how I am with female tennis players. I think they are unknown males battling on the futures circuit. (Glad to hear Pospisil/Snobel won the whole thing, if they were nice enough to remove Victor from the tournament).

PS. Is there a website for Victor / Romanian tennis? I haven't actually looked, it's 12.30 and I'm tired and ready for bed :)

Mara_M
05-10-2006, 07:05 PM
i thought i saw him on the draw!i might go there with alina tomorrow;)!

r_alynutza_86
05-11-2006, 07:11 AM
i thought i saw him on the draw!i might go there with alina tomorrow;)!

i can't come today:D i promised myself :D i will start sudyin' 4 my exams cauz i will start them in a couple of weeks :((.maybe we will go on that tourney (future) that starts on the 29-th of may or somethin' like that

Mara_M
05-11-2006, 07:24 AM
i was coming just for u...i have chemestry exam and i'll be dead :sobbing:!anyway it's raining :eek:!

Kristen
05-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Too much dedication to the more important things in life :lol:

(Still, it's nice to see sensible tennis fans for a change!)

Oh... I just found an article from the itf website. LOL It's got one of the pictures Peta took, I think! LMAO! I'll post it in a moment :)

Kristen
05-11-2006, 07:51 AM
From 27 Feb 2006 (http://www.itftennis.com/mens/news/newsarticle.asp?id=16284)
OMG People... Black is not a colour :lol:
Player of the year 2005
Victor Crivoi has been awarded the title of Player Of The Year for 2005, after winning seven titles on the ITF Professional Circuit in 2005.

Victor is 23 years old and from Romania. His tennis career dates back to 1999, when he played in his first ITF Junior Circuit event, before progressing rapidly onto the Futures and Satellite Circuit. In 2005, Crivoi won 6 titles in his home country of Romania- F1, F3, F8, F10, F16 and F17, plus Turkey F1. He took until May to win his 1st tournament of the year, but then came into an impressive run of form.

He played a total of 23 Futures tournaments during 2005. At 11 of those he also participated in the doubles competition, but never got further than the semi-finals. He also played in the Turkey Satellite, in singles and doubles, in two Challengers and one International Series event where he received a Wild Card. These all took place in Romania.

Victor started the year with an ATP ranking of 488, but by the end of the year had moved up 219 places to finish the year on 269.

Coincidentally, the player who won the most titles in 2004 was also called Victor, and was also from Romania: Victor Ionita.

We asked Victor some questions, and the answers to these are found below:

At what age did you start playing tennis?
I started playing at 13, with my coach Munteanu Claudiu and he is still coaching me now, ten years later.

Where do you live? City, country?
I live in Bucharest, Romania and this is also where I practice and train.

Favourite court surface?
Clay. In Romania, I didn't have the opportunity to play on every court surface.

Who was your tennis idol when you started playing tennis?
Pete Sampras. For me, he still is my tennis idol.

Which is your favourite grand Slam?
The Australian Open. But I have not had a chance to play in all the Grand Slams..... yet!

Career highlight so far?
Winning some Futures in Romania and maintaining my good results in Spain in 2006

For you, what is the best aspect about playing on the Pro Circuit?
To be able to play tennis for a living is great. I get to travel a lot and see the world and I meet lots of different people. All of this is a great expreience for me to have in my life.

What is the worst aspect about playing on the Pro Circuit?
Playing tennis gives me little time for my personal life. I am playing tournaments for at least 8 months of the year, meaning I am away from my family for long periods of time.

What was your inspiration for starting to play tennis?
I started playing tennis for fun, and this has led to playing on the Pro Circuit. I want to see how far I can get with my tennis career, earn as much money as possible, but have fun while doing it.

What is your favourite colour?
Black

What is your favourite film?
The Butterfly Effect and Meet Joe Black

What is your favourite music group?
My favourite group is Blue, but I am always listening out for new music.

What are your hobbies?
Girls!...Only joking. When I have some spare time, I enjoy spending time with my friends and playing pool.

What is your favourite football team?
I am not a big football fan, but I do like Barcelona and also support Steaua Bucharest, my local team in Romania.

What is your favourite food?
I like all kinds of food. In fact, I would say eating is one of my favourite hobbies!

Victor attributes much of his success to his fitness trainer, Remus Crisan, who worked with him a lot from the age of 18. Without Remus, Victor is not sure he would still be playing tennis today.

Victor has started off well in 2006. He won his first Futures event of the year- Spain F6 in Murcia and reached the semi finals the following week in Cartagena. Watch this space to see if he can build on his success in 2005. Will he be a contender for the title of Player of the Year in 2006??
The photos ( I never noticed his arms!):
http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_18882_gallery.JPGhttp://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_18913_gallery.JPG
http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_18883_gallery.JPGhttp://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_18914_gallery.JPG
http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_18912_gallery.JPG

r_alynutza_86
05-11-2006, 08:04 AM
the one where he is sitting was taken by a friend of mine. and..OMG...he likes BLUE? :haha: and he joked about the fact that his hobby is girlz?

and here r some fotos

Kristen
05-11-2006, 08:15 AM
..OMG...he likes BLUE? :haha:
Glad I'm not the only one to react like that! :rolls:
:lol: at that first photo. Cute :angel:

another one. Nov 2005.http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_17443_gallery.JPG

CooCooCachoo
05-11-2006, 10:22 AM
HAHA I'm glad you colour coded your signature. you know how I am with female tennis players. I think they are unknown males battling on the futures circuit. (Glad to hear Pospisil/Snobel won the whole thing, if they were nice enough to remove Victor from the tournament).

PS. Is there a website for Victor / Romanian tennis? I haven't actually looked, it's 12.30 and I'm tired and ready for bed :)

:rolls:

They are all players in my local club, Kristen :lol:

CooCooCachoo
05-11-2006, 10:26 AM
the one where he is sitting was taken by a friend of mine. and..OMG...he likes BLUE? :haha: and he joked about the fact that his hobby is girlz?

and here r some fotos

I went exactly like that :speakles: :rolls:

I like Blue too, Victor :p

He looks great on those photos :D

CooCooCachoo
05-11-2006, 10:28 AM
And :help: at the fact that the ITF just steals Peta's photo! :o

r_alynutza_86
05-11-2006, 12:01 PM
I went exactly like that :speakles: :rolls:

I like Blue too, Victor :p

He looks great on those photos :D
i used to like them too.which is their best song?i will send it to him once...just to see his reaction :haha: i am thinkin in smt like :" Oh..i like this one but let me send a better one". he must have all their albums :haha:.

Peta Pan
05-11-2006, 01:57 PM
And :help: at the fact that the ITF just steals Peta's photo! :o
Yes! I'm not exactly thrilled about it :(

Flattered, but not happy

CooCooCachoo
05-11-2006, 05:12 PM
i used to like them too.which is their best song?i will send it to him once...just to see his reaction :haha: i am thinkin in smt like :" Oh..i like this one but let me send a better one". he must have all their albums :haha:.

:rolls: I think This Temptation is perhaps their best :angel:

:haha: I will laugh when he says that :p And even I don't have all their albums :banana:

r_alynutza_86
05-12-2006, 09:39 AM
http://www.itftennis.com/mens/tournaments/drawsheetbyRound.asp?event=1100078285&round=3#position1:sad:

TROFEUL ION TIRIAC, Romania F4

Bucuresti, 22-28 mai 2006
Locatia: Tenis Club Herastrau
Adresa: Soseaua Nordului nr 79, Bucuresti
Mijloace de transport: Metrou, statia Aviatorilor sau Aurel Vlaicu
Director de turneu:
Transmisiuni: TVR
Parteneri media: presa scrisa si televiziuni nationale :happy:

I will surelly go 2 this 1 even if i have an english axam on the 26-th and a spanish 1 on the 29-th :D :( looool how :retard: :banghead: am i?i have classes:( oh well...i guess i could skip them cauz...that would be my last week but....who is commin' along? Miru? :D

CooCooCachoo
05-12-2006, 11:29 AM
If Victor plays RG qualies, he will not be at the Trofeul Ion Tiriac.

I hope he plays RG! :nerner:

Kristen
05-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I will surelly go 2 this 1 even if i have an english axam on the 26-th and a spanish 1 on the 29-th :D :( looool how :retard: :banghead: am i?i have classes:( oh well...i guess i could skip them cauz...that would be my last week but....who is commin' along? Miru? :D
:rolls: You're the best! :yeah: (I understand though. I skipped an exam - my teacher at the time allowed it - to go to Davis Cup!!) Australia vs Sweden, my first ever tennis event :D

CooCooCachoo
05-12-2006, 02:05 PM
:rolls: You're the best! :yeah: (I understand though. I skipped an exam - my teacher at the time allowed it - to go to Davis Cup!!) Australia vs Sweden, my first ever tennis event :D

I have skipped classes too, quite a few times :tape:

Once I actually even requested permission to go to Rosmalen :tape: I was granted it too :rolls:

r_alynutza_86
05-12-2006, 03:08 PM
If Victor plays RG qualies, he will not be at the Trofeul Ion Tiriac.

I hope he plays RG! :nerner:

I am not goin' to the tourney only 2 see him:nerner:. I have 2 other players that i wanna see :D

Mara_M
05-12-2006, 05:54 PM
yes,i'm coming,i'm coming!!!i have classes in the morning :p!

and i like tons of songs from blue: too close,if you come back,bubblin',fly by etc etc

CooCooCachoo
05-12-2006, 07:33 PM
I am not goin' to the tourney only 2 see him:nerner:. I have 2 other players that i wanna see :D

Lancanu and?

CooCooCachoo
05-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Zagreb Challenger:

(2) V. Crivoi (ROM) - J. Ouanna (FRA) 6:3, 6:4

First qualifying round ;)

Well done and qualify!

Mara_M
05-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Lancanu and?
:angel: i know :devil:

good game,try to play something more than futures:p!

CooCooCachoo
05-14-2006, 05:21 AM
Zagreb Challenger:

2Q: Victor beat Carlos Poch-Gradin [ESP] | 6-3 6-1

Again, very convincing. Now against Lovro Zovko.

Kristen
05-14-2006, 05:43 AM
Is Zovko good? Or am I just excited because Zovko is someone I could pick out of a crowd, and that makes me think he's good....
Fingers crossed for Victor!

CooCooCachoo
05-14-2006, 07:36 AM
I have not seen Zovko play, but I heard he was quite talented. But then he really dropped in ranking. He's had two straight set victories in Zagreb so far, but both against completely unknown Croats and with tougher scores than Victor has had against players I have at least heard of.

Mara_M
05-14-2006, 11:27 AM
*fingers crossed*

r_alynutza_86
05-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Oh no no no...:haha: the crossed fingers mean bad luck in our culture. for us..the closed fist means good luck. oh well...i don't think it really matters as long as it comes along with a good tought Is Zovko good? Or am I just excited because Zovko is someone I could pick out of a crowd, and that makes me think he's good....
Fingers crossed for Victor!

Mara_M
05-15-2006, 09:47 PM
ahem..on mtf figers crossed = *positive vibes* :angel:

CooCooCachoo
05-17-2006, 08:20 AM
Q3: (2)Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Lovro Zovko (CRO) 6-4 6-3 :D

R1: (q)Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. (5)Kevin Kim (USA) 6-1 6-4 :eek: :worship:

Now against Benjamin Becker, who has been having good results in Challengers, but is not as good a player as Kim. Go Victor!

Kristen
05-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks for passing on the good news Martijn! :woohoo:

r_alynutza_86
05-17-2006, 03:32 PM
hey...when r the qualies 4 RG played

CooCooCachoo
05-17-2006, 05:08 PM
hey...when r the qualies 4 RG played

Next week :eek:

CooCooCachoo
05-17-2006, 05:09 PM
here is some pictures from zagreb courtesy of pre-wannabe-drag and his amazing photo camera :worship:

victor crivoi http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/4528/img04378hg.jpg

roko karanusic left and alex bogomolov right http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/3133/img04499vf.jpg

marko tkalec http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1709/img04316jr.jpg

kevin kim http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8909/img04357ki.jpg

lars burgsmuller receiving treatment on his back during today´s match http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/8438/img04734xs.jpg

marin čilić http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9297/img04836we.jpg

janko tipsarević http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5169/img04705bh.jpg

mariano zabaleta http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7108/img04624eb.jpg

petar jelenić http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6795/img04854to.jpg

konstantinos economidis http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/892/img04592rl.jpg

thiago alves http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6088/img04658ak.jpg

saša tuksar http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4470/img04796gq.jpg

:D

Against Becker, it's a third-set tie-break in which Victor has saved a MP but I do not know whether he won or lost in the end.

r_alynutza_86
05-17-2006, 06:16 PM
NIke- Adidas ; Adidas- nike and so on and so forth.why doesn't he make up his mind already? or why doesn't anyone offer him a sponsorship? this sucks bigtime

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/4528/img04378hg.jpg

CooCooCachoo
05-17-2006, 09:58 PM
He is ranked too low and is flying under the radar, so sponsors are not really interested in him :(

Mara_M
05-18-2006, 01:32 PM
omg :bowdown: for the kim thing :eek:!

CooCooCachoo
05-20-2006, 06:37 PM
:eek: :speakles:

Victor beat Carlos Berlocq [b]6-2 6-3 :eek:

This is arguably the biggest win of his career. Now in the Zagreb final against Daniel Elsner! Good luck!

Also, Victor is four withdrawals away from RG Qualies!

Mara_M
05-20-2006, 07:03 PM
i know berloq,he was first seeded in rom open qualies:p!
withdraws :lol:? why don't u trust he will just beat everyone;)?

CooCooCachoo
05-21-2006, 09:04 AM
i know berloq,he was first seeded in rom open qualies:p!
withdraws :lol:? why don't u trust he will just beat everyone;)?

Uhm, without the withdrawals he will not be in the Qualies Draw!

He is ranked too low!

CooCooCachoo
05-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Victor lost the final 6-4 1-6 2-6 :sad:

Still a great week. Praying for him to get in the QD!

CooCooCachoo
05-22-2006, 05:50 PM
HE GOT IN!

First qualifying round...

Victor v. Tomas Cakl CZE

I was once stalked by Cakl :lol: :silly: I think Victor has an awesome shot at qualifying, though Dupuis is tough.

Go Victor! I will be there to watch the match and support him tomorrow! Let's pray for good weather.

Sandra
05-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Vamos Victor. :woohoo:

Mara_M
05-22-2006, 07:39 PM
RG RG RG!!!!

r_alynutza_86
05-23-2006, 08:12 AM
HE GOT IN!

First qualifying round...

Victor v. Tomas Cakl CZE

I was once stalked by Cakl :lol: :silly: I think Victor has an awesome shot at qualifying, though Dupuis is tough.

Go Victor! I will be there to watch the match and support him tomorrow! Let's pray for good weather.

take pix k? :hug:

Kristen
05-23-2006, 11:03 AM
:scratch:
Not sure who I'm happier for... Victor, or CooCoo!? Have a great time :)

Mara_M
05-24-2006, 03:55 PM
:haha: :aplot:

Mara_M
05-27-2006, 12:28 PM
guess who i saw today at the futures:p!

r_alynutza_86
05-27-2006, 02:58 PM
guess who i saw today at the futures:p!

Who did u see? i mean..do ya have any proof? :angel:

Mara_M
05-27-2006, 03:04 PM
u know i didn't take any pics :ras:!

CooCooCachoo
05-31-2006, 04:40 AM
I saw Victor :D :D

He's really nice and cute :drool: :)

He lost though :smash: Should have won, but Cakl did OK and I guess deserved to win. Victor was really really sad after the loss, but was feeling better the day after!

Kristen
05-31-2006, 09:52 AM
:hug: Glad you got to see him Martijn!
Next, the obvious.... did you take m/any photos? :lol:

I hope you had / have a great time :D

Mara_M
05-31-2006, 03:21 PM
did u talk to him :)?

r_alynutza_86
05-31-2006, 05:21 PM
I saw Victor :D :D

He's really nice and cute :drool: :)

He lost though :smash: Should have won, but Cakl did OK and I guess deserved to win. Victor was really really sad after the loss, but was feeling better the day after!

In which round of the qualies did he lost? how much money did he take?cauz i heard that the ones who LOST in the 1-st round of the main draw ( not the qualy draw)took 13.000 EUROS.

Mara_M
05-31-2006, 05:27 PM
nope 1st round was 13000 £,qualies was 2000 or 3000!i heard the guys on the final last sunday they were talking is way better than winning a 25 000 chalenger;)!

r_alynutza_86
05-31-2006, 09:06 PM
nope 1st round was 13000 £,qualies was 2000 or 3000!i heard the guys on the final last sunday they were talking is way better than winning a 25 000 chalenger;)!

yes ..that is what i said...13.000 euros (not pounds like u said) in the 1-st round on the main draw (NOT the qualy draw)but it seems u always like to cerrect me

Mara_M
05-31-2006, 09:33 PM
i know it's not pounds but u know i have the keyboard on UK and i don't have euros or dollars;p

CooCooCachoo
06-01-2006, 05:46 AM
Yes I took photos :)

:bounce:

r_alynutza_86
06-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Yes I took photos :)

:bounce:

post them :D plz

Kristen
06-02-2006, 01:14 AM
It's going to take him a while to get them all developed and scanned, but I do hope he is quicker than I am! :lol:

Martijn, how many rolls of film did you use? You sure saw a lot of people! Makes me glad I don't follow the WTA. There are not enough hours in the day for me to follow so many players!!!

CooCooCachoo
06-02-2006, 05:02 PM
It's going to take him a while to get them all developed and scanned, but I do hope he is quicker than I am! :lol:

Martijn, how many rolls of film did you use? You sure saw a lot of people! Makes me glad I don't follow the WTA. There are not enough hours in the day for me to follow so many players!!!

26 :scared: :o

I will be bankrupt :o Plus, first I will go to Rosmalen :bounce: So I need my money for the tickets for than for the pictures ;)

Yeah, it was so hard with conflicting scheduling :shout: Can't be at five courts at the same time! And sometimes there were like no matches I wanted to watch :rolleyes:

r_alynutza_86
06-02-2006, 09:06 PM
wasn't your camera digital?anyways...i look 4ward on seein' them. oh and..i heard Vik is in Germany now

Mara_M
06-02-2006, 09:29 PM
martin i can't wait to see the pics!didn't u take one u+him :aplot:?i wonder fi u 2 are making a good couple :devil:!

aleena,he'd better move his @$$ back to romania :p!

CooCooCachoo
06-03-2006, 06:30 PM
wasn't your camera digital?anyways...i look 4ward on seein' them. oh and..i heard Vik is in Germany now

Nope, not digital!

CooCooCachoo
06-03-2006, 06:33 PM
martin i can't wait to see the pics!didn't u take one u+him :aplot:?i wonder fi u 2 are making a good couple :devil:!

aleena,he'd better move his @$$ back to romania :p!

Nah, I do not like myself on pictures! Victor makes a great partner for everyone :angel: :rocker:

He's not playing in Germany this week. He's on Sassuolo ALT list, so maybe he plays qualies there. It's a strong Challenger.

Go Victor :D

Mara_M
06-03-2006, 10:58 PM
awww! btw i had a look on wimbley entry list for wualies and he's not there or at least i didn't see him :sad:!

CooCooCachoo
06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
awww! btw i had a look on wimbley entry list for wualies and he's not there or at least i didn't see him :sad:!

He's not there. I don't understand it! :sad:

Mara_M
06-04-2006, 06:07 PM
me neighter :sad:

CooCooCachoo
06-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Fürth Challenger, Qualifying:

Q1: Beat Nicolas Todero ARG | 6-7 (5) 7-5 6-3
Q2: Beat Peter Gojowczyk GER [WC] | 6-1 Ret.
Q3: Beat Dmitri Sitak RUS | 6-3 6-2

:rocker: :banana: :woohoo:

Victor was top seed in qualies.

CooCooCachoo
06-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Victor could have drawn:

Torsten Popp [WC]
Tomas Behrend [5]
Evgueni Korolev [7]
Tobias Summerer [WC]

And of course, he gets the toughest draw: Evgueni Korolev.

:sad:

Korolev is very good; I consider him the top favourite for the title. I think Victor will lose. But I hope he fights.

Mara_M
06-06-2006, 07:31 AM
i know!!zhenya is one of my favs!:sad: it will be tough guy!!!

CooCooCachoo
06-07-2006, 05:45 PM
(7)Evgeny Korolev (RUS) d. Victor Crivoi (ROM) 6-4 6-4

No surprise, but not a bad score. Only Korolev then lost to Karanusic :smash:

Mara_M
06-07-2006, 07:25 PM
:awww: :smash: zhenya!!!!
btw on zhenya's board i found out that in russian crivoi means crooked :spit:!

dlgicu
06-07-2006, 07:49 PM
who knows, he may have russian roots in his family

Mara_M
06-07-2006, 09:00 PM
doubt abt it :lol:! or maybe..he's blone,blue eyes:scratch:..but he doesn't have russian atitude:p!

CooCooCachoo
06-08-2006, 04:33 PM
doubt abt it :lol:! or maybe..he's blone,blue eyes:scratch:..but he doesn't have russian atitude:p!

Those eyes :hearts:

Mara_M
06-08-2006, 06:48 PM
:aplot:
i agree he ahs noice eyes:p!but not my type!

r_alynutza_86
06-09-2006, 07:45 AM
:aplot:
i agree he ahs noice eyes:p!but not my type!

hmmm.....but who IS your time Miru? u know that sayin' "cine s scuza s acuza"...i really don't know how it is in English..smt like..."who denies 1-st...is the guylty 1 "

Mara_M
06-09-2006, 11:34 AM
:haha: i don't like blondes ,especially not with blue eyes:p!

Kristen
06-09-2006, 01:21 PM
:haha: i don't like blondes ,especially not with blue eyes:p!:eek::eek::eek: (When I first became interested in tennis, the Swedes were my ultimate favourites so I am surprised to hear this--- even though it is refreshing to hear! :D

I think I'm a fan of them...
Jarkko
Jonas
Oli
Jurgen (obviously he wants to fit in, so he dyes his hair). :drool: I miss tennis.

Mara_M
06-09-2006, 02:33 PM
:lol: i never liked blondies :shrug:! it's genetical,mum neighter used to like them ;)!
dima is the exception :angel:! even i'm not that keen on the way he looks!
any news abt wimbley?

CooCooCachoo
06-10-2006, 06:24 AM
:lol: i never liked blondies :shrug:! it's genetical,mum neighter used to like them ;)!
dima is the exception :angel:! even i'm not that keen on the way he looks!
any news abt wimbley?

I don't like them either :lol:

But Marco and Victor are good exceptions to the rule :angel:

Mara_M
06-10-2006, 11:00 PM
marco is not that blonde:p!
coocoocahou don't steal my men's if we ahve same tastes :lol:!

CooCooCachoo
06-11-2006, 07:34 AM
marco is not that blonde:p!
coocoocahou don't steal my men's if we ahve same tastes :lol:!

I don't steal them ;) They are both just not into you :angel:

Mara_M
06-11-2006, 09:52 AM
:lol: i didn't mean vic and marco:p!

CooCooCachoo
06-12-2006, 05:49 AM
Who then? :shrug: :scratch:

Mara_M
06-12-2006, 07:29 AM
the brunette ones ;)

r_alynutza_86
06-12-2006, 08:09 AM
the brunette ones ;)

hmmm..if u don't like blonds...how come u like Dima Tursunov? :devil:

Mara_M
06-12-2006, 07:42 PM
i've already said on the previous page dima is the exception! and i don't like his looks,i would like better a brunette :shrug:..i like him cuz he's funny and nice guy :)!

CooCooCachoo
06-13-2006, 06:05 PM
the brunette ones ;)

Names please :ras:

Mara_M
06-13-2006, 06:30 PM
doesn't amtter! any brunette one we would both like ..don't steal them from me :lol:!

r_alynutza_86
06-25-2006, 06:48 PM
i want to see the pics from RG !!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

Mara_M
06-28-2006, 08:15 PM
:shrug: ask coocoocachou!

Kristen
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
We should send him some vCash for film expenses :)

I'm trying to forget about the photos, so that when they arrive, it will be a pleasant surprise :) (Probably because it takes me months to get my photos developed, let alone scanned :lol: I still have some photos from a Futures tournament in feb, on my camera waiting to be developed :o )

Mara_M
06-29-2006, 01:17 PM
:lol: kristen,that reminded me the pics from the 7th grade opening stil lying somewhere :lol:!

CooCooCachoo
07-11-2006, 07:37 AM
The pictures will come later :) Be patient!!! I am still going through the process of sending away the films to be developed. Today six more rolls (although two might be of Rosmalen) will be done :) In all honesty, it will probably take until August to have all photos ready :)

Kristen
07-11-2006, 03:03 PM
The pictures will come later :) Be patient!!! I am still going through the process of sending away the films to be developed. Today six more rolls (although two might be of Rosmalen) will be done :) In all honesty, it will probably take until August to have all photos ready :)Then I will expect them by September :lol: No rush... well, I mean I am ridiculously keen to see them because you take good photos and have great taste in players.... but I am very slow at getting this sort of thing done myself, so will try not to hurry you up (on a regular basis). Wow, that was a long sentence.

Go Victor! Wherever you are! *looks at stevegtennis,....*

EDIT: Romanian Futures tournament
(1)(WC)Victor Crivoi (ROM) vs Julien Gely (FRA)

r_alynutza_86
07-11-2006, 06:40 PM
A miracle has happened : Romania F11 - Tirgu Mures (10 Jul)

Main Draw

1-st round

Mikhail Vassiliev (RUS) vs (WC)Catalin Buzatu (ROM)

CooCooCachoo
07-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Catalin sounds like a woman's name :lol:

First Round
(1)Adrian Cruciat/Victor Ionita (ROM) vs Catalin Buzatu/Victor Crivoi (ROM)

CooCooCachoo
07-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Then I will expect them by September :lol: No rush... well, I mean I am ridiculously keen to see them because you take good photos and have great taste in players.... but I am very slow at getting this sort of thing done myself, so will try not to hurry you up (on a regular basis). Wow, that was a long sentence.

Go Victor! Wherever you are! *looks at stevegtennis,....*

EDIT: Romanian Futures tournament

And with today and tomorrow at Scheveningen Challenger, more rolls of film are added :eek: About two today; something similar or less tomorrow, I think (as GGL is playing).

Kristen, my new love is Edouard Roger-Vasselin :D He's so cute and nice :hearts: And Nicolas Coutelot is great fun :lol:

Mara_M
07-11-2006, 08:40 PM
is targu mures so big that vic needs a wc or he had a late comitement?
and the woman name is catalina ;)!

r_alynutza_86
07-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Catalin sounds like a woman's name :lol:

First Round
(1)Adrian Cruciat/Victor Ionita (ROM) vs Catalin Buzatu/Victor Crivoi (ROM)

Catalin and Vik in doubles?OMG...this is hilarious:haha::lol: so much love between these 2 guyz. Seems u lost Vik CooCoo ;) if they'll play in the same formula in F12 in Bucharest....i'll be laughin' my @$$ off. i CAN'T MISS IT :haha:

CooCooCachoo
07-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Show me a picture please of that guy Victor is playing with :eek:

And yeah, that is Edouard. How do you always get these funny pictures of players? :eek: He seems like a true alcoholic :ignore:

Kristen
07-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Edouard is adorable! haha what a spaz!
Might have to keep my eyes open for him next year...but really I would probably forget how he looks, and become preoccupied with other players, as is often the case!

CooCooCachoo
07-12-2006, 07:13 AM
You should ditch Björkman, Marach, Thomas, Aspelin, Koubek, Ryderstedt and Luczak and replace them with more worthy players :angel:

Kristen
07-12-2006, 12:08 PM
You should ditch Björkman, Marach, Thomas, Aspelin, Koubek, Ryderstedt and Luczak and replace them with more worthy players :angel::haha::nerner: My guys have a very high ":retard::silly::crazy:" factor, but I think you knew that already LOL.

Is this the beginning of the Edouard (I stop at his first name, because I need to look to spell his surname) Bandwagon!? :D :woohoo:

Mara_M
07-12-2006, 12:18 PM
there's a thread for him on mtf,ya know ;)!

this is buzatu :p

Kristen
07-12-2006, 02:40 PM
That man looks like a lesbian (in the first picture) :lol: The other two pictures are nice. I think Victor would have to remain my preferred Romanian though. (I have almost been a fan (thanks to other fans) of Pavel and Voinea ( :sad: ) in the past).

CooCooCachoo
07-12-2006, 07:26 PM
:haha::nerner: My guys have a very high ":retard::silly::crazy:" factor, but I think you knew that already LOL.

Is this the beginning of the Edouard (I stop at his first name, because I need to look to spell his surname) Bandwagon!? :D :woohoo:

Yes :D Though he has quite a lengthy fan thread already :speakles:

CooCooCachoo
07-12-2006, 07:27 PM
:eek: at Buzatu.

r_alynutza_86
07-12-2006, 08:56 PM
:eek: at Buzatu.

what is that suppose to mean?u like him or not? he doesn't look that good in these 3 pix here:P

Mara_M
07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
That man looks like a lesbian (in the first picture) :lol: The other two pictures are nice. I think Victor would have to remain my preferred Romanian though. (I have almost been a fan (thanks to other fans) of Pavel and Voinea ( :sad: ) in the past).
so it's peta's fault for everything :lol:!

Mara_M
07-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Yes :D Though he has quite a lengthy fan thread already :speakles:
1000 posts..not that much..what i post in a week :lol:

Kristen
07-13-2006, 04:52 AM
so it's peta's fault for everything :lol:!Peta is to blame for Pavel, but there was another guy who influenced me on Adrian :lol: He was quite handsome ^_^

It's ok though... I like to think I played a minor role in Peta's Jarkko love, so it all evens out in the end :lol:

CooCooCachoo
07-13-2006, 08:59 AM
what is that suppose to mean?u like him or not? he doesn't look that good in these 3 pix here:P

No, he looks awful :o

CooCooCachoo
07-13-2006, 09:00 AM
1000 posts..not that much..what i post in a week :lol:

For a player like him, it is quite a lot ;)

CooCooCachoo
07-13-2006, 09:01 AM

Voinea was horrible :eek:

Andrei rockz. Gabriel Trifu too.

Mara_M
07-13-2006, 02:44 PM
:lol: actually buzatu is not that bad,but not photogenic ;)! i thinkalina has better pics with him!
trifu is ok as person,but as player :rolleyes:!

Kristen
07-13-2006, 03:27 PM
In the doubles :sad:
(1)Cruciat/Ionita df the boys 1-6 6-3 6-2

In singles...
Victor df Gely 6-3 6-2 :D

The draw is here:
http://www.itftennis.com/mens/tournaments/drawsheetbyround.asp?tournament=1100013943&event=1100080176

PS. Is 'Valentin' his middle name?

Mara_M
07-13-2006, 04:09 PM
yes lol! vali :p

i was expecting to lose in doubles,cruciat and ionita are pretty good!

CooCooCachoo
07-14-2006, 05:31 AM
:sad: Doubles :sad:

But Victor can still take the singles title :hearts: :rocker:

CooCooCachoo
07-14-2006, 05:38 AM
Second Round

(1)(WC)Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Charles Villeneuve (FRA) 7-5 6-2

:dance:

Mara_M
07-14-2006, 08:15 PM
:rocker2:

CooCooCachoo
07-16-2006, 05:10 AM
Quarterfinals
(1)(WC)Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. Mehdi Ziadi (MAR) 6-1 6-1

:speakles: :D

CooCooCachoo
07-16-2006, 05:11 AM
Semifinals
(1)(WC)Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. (3)Adrian Cruciat (ROM) 6-7(5) 6-3 6-0

:worship:

In the final against Martin Alund (4) from Argentina.

Mara_M
07-16-2006, 08:05 PM
why so speechless :lol:?
well done ic :D!
is he playing btt futures next week?

Kristen
07-17-2006, 05:03 AM
:eek:
Finals
(1)(WC)Victor Crivoi (ROM) d. (4)Martin Alund (ARG) 6-4 6-4
:woohoo:

CooCooCachoo
07-17-2006, 07:29 PM
:woohoo: Victor :D

CooCooCachoo
07-17-2006, 07:29 PM
why so speechless :lol:?
well done ic :D!
is he playing btt futures next week?

Was speechless at the score ;)

Mara_M
07-17-2006, 07:41 PM
:woohoo:

r_alynutza_86
07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
So i heard :angel: Vik will play in Istambul.G00d luck to him there

CooCooCachoo
07-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Victor must have been tired :eek:

2-6 1-6 to Pavel Snobel :rolleyes: Maybe Snobel's hair distracted and disgusted him :o

Snobel had had quite a few bad losses the last few weeks, so this is not good :sobbing:

Kristen
07-20-2006, 07:11 AM
Poor Victor.
I too, would be frightened by Pavels hair, and would want to get off court ASAP :lol: :hug:

Mara_M
07-20-2006, 03:36 PM
:lol: it's not nice to laugh on player's looks :p!i remember how the crow reacted when they saw braasch and he beated our @$$ off :lol:!

CooCooCachoo
07-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Snobel is much worse than Karsten ;)

And Braasch now seems to coach Björn Phau :o

Peta Pan
07-21-2006, 05:51 AM
so it's peta's fault for everything :lol:!
It's not a 'fault' :p

It is not a bad thing that I made her have a soft spot for Andrei is it? ;) I don't think so!

Peta Pan
07-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Peta is to blame for Pavel
As I said, it's not a BAD thing :p

It's ok though... I like to think I played a minor role in Peta's Jarkko love, so it all evens out in the end :lol:
I think you might have too... and that's definitely not a bad thing!!
Jarkko :hearts:

Mara_M
07-22-2006, 12:39 PM
we don't blame u dear :hug:
and yes,braasch retired ;)

CooCooCachoo
07-22-2006, 07:38 PM
No Victor next week. Unless he is in Romania again in a Future.

Mara_M
07-22-2006, 07:40 PM
hmmm...should i check?

r_alynutza_86
07-22-2006, 08:09 PM
i think he'll be present at tomorrow's final here in Bucharest

Kristen
07-23-2006, 06:12 AM
:awww: Peta!!! That really IS a cute picture of Andrei and Jiri!

CooCooCachoo
07-23-2006, 08:35 PM
:awww: Peta!!! That really IS a cute picture of Andrei and Jiri!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How dare you say that? :mad:

You know who they beat to get to look that happy on the photo? :rolleyes: :mad: :sad:

Kristen
07-24-2006, 01:19 PM
:hug: CooCoo, your av is at least ten times cuter :p
Yeah... it was wrong of them to commit such an horrendous (tennis) crime, but they are so nice :tape:... It's almost like when Jonas beat Oli, on Oli's bday. So cruel, yet I still had this soft spot, somehow :scratch:

I am a strange tennis fan :bolt:

Mara_M
07-24-2006, 01:23 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How dare you say that? :mad:

You know who they beat to get to look that happy on the photo? :rolleyes: :mad: :sad:

:nerner:

CooCooCachoo
07-25-2006, 07:20 PM
:hug: CooCoo, your av is at least ten times cuter :p
Yeah... it was wrong of them to commit such an horrendous (tennis) crime, but they are so nice :tape:... It's almost like when Jonas beat Oli, on Oli's bday. So cruel, yet I still had this soft spot, somehow :scratch:

I am a strange tennis fan :bolt:

;)

I know :awww: But it was such a great shot for Marco's first ATP title! And JC's too :( And Andrei and Jiri have loads already :(

Mara_M
07-27-2006, 01:31 PM
andrei doesn't have too many :awww: and he's not quite young to hope for more :sobbing:! i'm sorry CCC,i'm sure they'll have another chance soon :hug:!

CooCooCachoo
07-28-2006, 05:44 AM
I know Andrei doesn't have too many, but he has many ;)

And I am not sure about them having another shot. I mean, they hardly ever play the same events. I think they played together only twice, and they lost only one match (the Gstaad final; winning in the Tunis Challenger if I a not mistaken). Oh well.

Mara_M
07-28-2006, 01:27 PM
well,the final should give them an impulse to try harder ;)

CooCooCachoo
07-29-2006, 05:50 AM
well,the final should give them an impulse to try harder ;)

But you don't get it. They play completely different events :( Though it seems now JC is trying to focus a bit more on doubles, which is a great decision.

CooCooCachoo
08-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Timisoara Challenger

(5)Victor Crivoi (ROM) vs (WC)Andrew Dottino (USA)

First round opponent apparently an American with rich parents. Easy match! After that, Rameez Junaid or a Qualifier. Really, Victor should at least make the quarter finals, if not more than that (Economidis is the most dangerous player in his quarter).

CooCooCachoo
08-01-2006, 01:33 PM
The qualifier in Victor's quarter is Ivaylo Traykov of Bulgaria.

CooCooCachoo
08-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Ah, in doubles Vik partners Victor Ionita and the two Victors won their first match already :eek: :yeah: :aparty: 7-5 6-3 over Catalin Gard & Stefan Seywald (:confused: :shrug: :o) ;)

Next up, most probably, Edouard Roger-Vasselin [faints :awww: :(] and Ludwig Pellerin. Or Calin Petcana and Octavian Stan.

CooCooCachoo
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM
In fact, Victor already won his 1R match in singles as well ;)

Losing only one game to that American guy.

Awesome :D

Mara_M
08-01-2006, 11:48 PM
yay :banana:

Kristen
08-02-2006, 04:53 AM
In fact, Victor already won his 1R match in singles as well ;)

Losing only one game to that American guy.

Awesome :DPoor little rich boy :hug:
:woohoo: Nice work Mr Crivoi :yeah: