I'm back from holiday !!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I'm back from holiday !!!!

Marine
08-19-2003, 08:47 PM
:bigwave:
Hi everybody !
Marine is back...I hope u remember my name... :confused: lol
I came back some hours ago at home....and i'm very very very happy to come back on the web...even if it's very hard...my english is poorer than never after 5 weeks without internet !!
I miss tennis a lot !! I hope u will tell me all the great anecdots about arnaud, seb paulo , because i have any news since my departure ...horrible !!

Vive le tennis !!

:bounce: :party: :bounce:

esther
08-19-2003, 11:42 PM
Hehe welcome back marine!!!!!!
hmm what has happened in the past 5 weeks...all i can say is that guillermo has been on fire but i guess that's not what you want to here!! lol

which tournament did you leave at? did you see the lequipe article with seb right after wimby? your english is fine btw!

Marine
08-20-2003, 12:03 AM
I read ur article from l'equipe on liz's site, thanks esther !! i didn't buy l'equipe this day...very very sweet seb when he speaks about his wife and kids !

esther
08-20-2003, 12:25 AM
yeah wasnt it the sweetest article...my friend actually sent it to me so i've actually got it :) it's soo sweet its the first time i've ever herad him talk about his family and private life like that!

lizabeth..*
08-20-2003, 08:20 AM
Welcome back Marine.
Good to see you again :D:D:D :yippee:

Lizan
08-20-2003, 06:35 PM
Wish I could get read it, but they don't have that magazine here.. to bad :'(

esther
08-20-2003, 11:01 PM
can u read french lizan? i'll post it for you and i think i have a scanned photo the article somwhere...i dunno i can only find this which was the pic from it:

esther
08-20-2003, 11:03 PM
oh crap thats really big lol
sorry about that

esther
08-21-2003, 11:38 AM
oh i was going to copy and paste but its too long so:
http://funkychicken.hyperboards2.com/index.cgi?board=hello&action=display&num=1058786650

Lindsayfan
08-21-2003, 11:41 AM
great pic,Esther! :)

Lizan
08-21-2003, 07:51 PM
yeah I can read french a little bit, but with dictionary I can understand it completely, so thank you very much for sending it. It's very sweet indeed what he says.

Lizan
08-21-2003, 07:53 PM
Ow and about us open it doesn't look very good for seb does it? I just saw it this morning. But he might beat Agassi since he did that 2 times before and is getting a bit old. He might face his friend huh!

esther
08-22-2003, 07:18 AM
dont have high hopes about USO for most of my guys...but we'll see wont we. i reckon i'll proabbly end up stopping following it before the second weeks start

yeah was a sweeet interview wasnt it!!

Marine
08-22-2003, 03:20 PM
dont have high hopes about USO for most of my guys

:rolleyes: :sad: ...yes...pfffffff

Tryphon
08-22-2003, 09:47 PM
Thank you so much for the funkychicken :D link and typing all the interview.:worship:

I must have forgotten to check L'Equipe Mag that day. What did I miss, the more open interview he ever gave. :cool: So nice, thanks. (Rotflol at the interviewer, telling him with some precaution that his wife isn't a model type girl!)
Now let's hope the elbow will hold on for the US Open...

Marine
08-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Yes, i was thinking the same thing, the journalist wasn't very delicat, he meant clairly that his wife is quite banal, not beautiful, and his "tres belle femme" sounds false ! lol
I don't know if Seb appreciated the remark...

esther
08-23-2003, 01:12 AM
Thank you so much for the funkychicken :D link and typing all the interview.:worship:

no no tryphon i didnt type it out!!! someone typed it out on Seb's official site and i jsut copied it from there lol but yes. lol yeah marine thats exactly what i thought...i mean if someone goes to you..sh'es not exactly someone you'd see in a magazine..yeah sure she's beautiful but you know...lol youd know what they actually mean!!!!

sebgrosfan
08-23-2003, 01:56 AM
I agree, that's just nasty. I, for one, applaud Seb's lack of shallowness!! :hatoff:

esther
08-23-2003, 11:16 AM
lol!!!
:P

Tryphon
08-23-2003, 01:08 PM
OK you didn't type it but thanks anyway. ;)

Yeah that's what I meant, that is was a bit of a stupid question. He could have just said something like "your wife seems to be a very normal person" which would not have refered so obviously to her looks (which are fine by me anyway) but also to her personality, since that's what they end up discussing anyway.

Lindsayfan
08-23-2003, 01:14 PM
tryphon,why you dont join us at funkychicken site?

http://funkychicken.hyperboards2.com/index.cgi