Get Your Gasquetaires Slogan and Introduce Yourself in HERE!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Get Your Gasquetaires Slogan and Introduce Yourself in HERE!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 09:12 AM
It seems that all of us have agreed on the slogan, so here's the code for it: :D

French version:

[CENTER][COLOR=DimGray]______________________________[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][*B][COLOR=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][COLOR=White]quet[*/COLOR][COLOR=Red]aires [*/COLOR][*/B] [COLOR=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][COLOR=Indigo]un pour tous, tous pour un[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]
[COLOR=DimGray]‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]

English version:

[FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][*B][COLOR=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][COLOR=White]quet[*/COLOR][COLOR=Red]eers [*/COLOR][*/B] [COLOR=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][COLOR=Indigo]all for one, one for all[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]

Please remove all the *s!

I wasn't able to post the code without making the slogan appear so I had to resort to the pathetic method of adding *s in front of every /.

Tip: Copy and paste the code in Microsoft Word and use the Replace all function to avoid having to manually delete *s

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 09:13 AM
I kind of like Gasquettard though.

It doesn't have to be just one word. It could be a phrase. Anyone knows any puns the media has made of Richard's name? We could make use of these. That's where "#_ on the Federer Express" originated, I think (i.e. from the media).

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Suggestion from Chloe: Gasquet Blowers

If you're Gasquetblowers, as you really ought to be, you can take the word to mean one of the following:

1) People who are very explosive in their passion for Gasquet
or
2) People who blow Gasquet. Just so you know, "blow" is a slang term in english used to mean "oral sex"

Really, I think that those two options sum up everybody's interests quite nicely.

delsa
09-24-2005, 09:27 AM
I repost my poor "inspiring suggestions" there...:p

Thanking God everyday for he choose tennis over rugby...
Passenger of the Gasquet diesel car (slow to begin and to heat but then...)...lol i'm so bad for this kind of things
Practicing Gasquetists.
The new monotheist religion of the Third Millenium: Gasquetism...will spread over the world...lol
Chasing the injury prone Mini Fed lol#2
Sect of the Worshipers of the Goldsmith's Phallanxes lol#3
Believing in the Has been
Stamped fan of the always out of breath crippled Gasquet...
Bees # in the swarm around the guy from Sérignan
Clock/watchmaker's customers
We could make a joke because he'll always saying "fabulous", "voilà" and "tout ça" when he speaks
We could make a joke about all his numerous "tics"/"twitches" or mannerism, unconscious habits...(putting his foot on the line before returning, wiping up his racket grip, his constipated faces, his "minauderies", speaking to his coach during matches as if he could not be heard when the cameras and their close-ups show everything...)
The fact that he's always sweating like crazy ("bubles coming out his shoes" lol) ands always say he'll have to play the "perfect match" next round no matter the opponent...

These are not true suggestions but some things that could inspire those who have better knowledge of English and above all more talent and imagination...;)

Gaquettards?..."Bof" :p

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 09:30 AM
What's wrong with Gasquettards? :ras: :lol:

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 09:35 AM
I've added Chloe's explanations for her suggestion, in case some of you are thinking dirty. :p

delsa
09-24-2005, 09:38 AM
What's wrong with Gasquettards? :ras: :lol:
Not creative and original enough. ;) We can do better than that. Let's make some use of our brain cells for once... :p

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Not creative and original enough. ;) We can do better than that. Let's make some use of our brain cells for once... :p

Let's do. :)

Suzi
09-24-2005, 12:28 PM
great suggestions, i for one havnt got any cos my brain isnt functioning atm :p

*julie*
09-24-2005, 01:21 PM
I want to join the club of the gasquettards :yippee:
I don't have any idea for the name of the cheering club... my english is not good enough...

The Fed_express passengers concept is a great idea as it is understandable from everyone and there is the idea of a train coming forward and its passengers. Not that I mean we should use the TGV (The Great Virtuose :confused: or smth else for the "V") concept but something like that... Oh no! My suggestion sucks :o

Other suggestion: PRO-D???-Gasquet... I miss an adjective starting by D. Then "pro" because we are pro-Gasquet, I don't know if that makes sense in english though.

As for the various suggestions I prefer gasquettards rather than gasquet blowers... the last one doesn't really make sense for me as I don't really understand the "blower" thing. Just that blow means erm... fellation in french :o so... :scratch:

Silver: your avatar and flag are very confusing...

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 03:04 PM
I want to join the club of the gasquettards :yippee:
I don't have any idea for the name of the cheering club... my english is not good enough...

The Fed_express passengers concept is a great idea as it is understandable from everyone and there is the idea of a train coming forward and its passengers. Not that I mean we should use the TGV (The Great Virtuose :confused: or smth else for the "V") concept but something like that... Oh no! My suggestion sucks :o

Other suggestion: PRO-D???-Gasquet... I miss an adjective starting by D. Then "pro" because we are pro-Gasquet, I don't know if that makes sense in english though.

As for the various suggestions I prefer gasquettards rather than gasquet blowers... the last one doesn't really make sense for me as I don't really understand the "blower" thing. Just that blow means erm... fellation in french :o so... :scratch:

Silver: your avatar and flag are very confusing...

It doesn't have to be in English. It can be a French pun too. Eg. Paul en rit :o.

Oh, Chloe and I are going to be twins for a while. ;)

tennisgirl19
09-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Interesting possiblities. The Gasquet-blowers is just a bit funny since I must admit the first thing I thought of was the number two explanation.

I know my friends sometimes refer to me as Gasquette
Sillly, I know but that was all I could come up with :lol:

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I've got another idea. We could call ourselves Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires (Musketeers/Mousquetaires). It fits nicely both in English and in French. :D

delsa
09-24-2005, 04:40 PM
I've got another idea. We could call ourselves Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires (Musketeers/Mousquetaires). It fits nicely both in English and in French. :D
Great idea! There is the notion of craftmanship and talent like i wanted in it too and you're right i works in two languages. :yeah:

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Those in favour, say aye. ;)

*julie*
09-24-2005, 05:03 PM

I say yes... :yeah:

By reading back my suggestions, I feel :o
It was so far-fetched... :rolleyes:

silverwhite
09-24-2005, 05:05 PM
I say yes... :yeah:

Nah. I would be hard-pressed if I were asked to come up with such things in French. :o

delsa
09-24-2005, 05:18 PM
They beat my suggestions. :o

Suzi
09-24-2005, 06:49 PM

:yeah:

p.s. sinead i thought gasquet blowers was the rude one too :o

tennisgirl19
09-24-2005, 07:44 PM
:yeah: That's an awesome name :yeah:

Perfect :worship:

detheo
09-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Aye !
Great name :)
Should we get numbers or something ?

delsa
09-24-2005, 08:14 PM
"All for one and one for all!" :lol:

"Un pour tous, tous pour un!" ;)

*julie*
09-24-2005, 08:25 PM
"All for one and one for all!" :lol:

"Un pour tous, tous pour un!" ;)

:yeah: :haha:

delsa
09-24-2005, 11:19 PM
:yeah: :haha:
We could take names of existing Mousqueteers according to our personility or invent ones with the same sonority maybe?...
Like i'd be D'Artagnan number 7 or something. Or D'Artagnette. :o ;) Who would be the big fat crazy Porthos? :devil:
Just new suggestions to get the "brainstorming" going... ;)

Some descriptions in English (from A "The Man in the Iron Mask" film site :o but that way' you'll get the idea if you're not familiar with these characters...):

The Musketeers are defenders of the French crown, a high powered army of loyal soldiers who possess a talent to wield a sword better than anyone to protect their sovereign ruler. D'Artagnan, is the most loyal and says he will not betray his King, no matter how ruthless his methods are, somehow hoping his majesty will become a better man. Athos, Porthos and Aramis are past their prime and have retired to a more quiet life and decide to replace the King with his twin brother, the man in the iron mask who the King perceives as a threat to his power. They are motivated to overthrow the King when one of them is unknowingly deemed to be a suspicious traitor to the crown.

Their King, Louis XIV of France, is a tyrant, watching his people starve while he lives in the seductive life of luxury, and is a true law unto himself.

D’Artagnan, was really Charles de Batz-Castelmore, and hailed from Gascony, just as Dumas writes. He took the name of Sieur of Artagnan from a property his mother's family owned. He left Gascony not in 1625, as in the novel, but in 1640. He is brave, noble, ambitious, crafty, and intelligent.

He had a distinguished career and he rose through the ranks to great distinction until he died in service in 1673 at the Siege of Maestricht.

Athos, Porthos and Aramis are also based on real Musketeers. Porthos was Isaac de Portau, a member of the Capitaine des Essarts's company of the King's Guards until 1643, and then a Musketeer with D'Artagnan. Aramis was Henry d'Aramitz, and Musketeer from 1640 on--we know little of him beyond that. Athos was Armand de Sillegue, Seigneur d'Athos et d'Autevielle, also related to Treville. He was a King's Musketeer who died in Paris in 1643, but little is known beyond that--there is some indication on his death certificate that he died as a result of a duel.

Athos is something of a father figure to D'Artagnan. He is older than his comrades, although still a young man. Athos is distinguished in every way--intellect, appearance, bravery, swordsmanship--yet he is tortured by a deep melancholy, the source of which no one knows.

Porthos, the third of the Three Musketeers, is loud, brash, and self-important. He is extremely vain, and enjoys outfitting himself handsomely; but for all that, he is a valiant fighter and a courageous friend.

Aramis is a young Musketeer, one of the great Three. Aramis is a handsome young man, quiet and somewhat foppish. He constantly protests that he is only temporarily in the Musketeers, and that any day now he will return to the Church to pursue his true calling.

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 02:36 AM
Will we run out of names though? :)

Daniela_CABJ
09-25-2005, 03:21 AM

a little late but... I like this one :yeah:
Gasquet blowers sounds rude to me too!

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 03:24 AM
Are we all settled on Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires then? :D

Cindy19
09-25-2005, 03:56 AM
Why not like Murray's fans...write something in our signtrue?

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 03:58 AM
Why not like Murray's fans...write something in our signtrue?

Yes. That's what we're going to do. After we have decided on a slogan first though.

Anyway, someone would have to come up with the design. :angel:

Cindy19
09-25-2005, 03:59 AM
well, my english is not well...but if you got the slogan...i will write it in my signtrue, i promise!!!

Daniela_CABJ
09-25-2005, 04:08 AM
Are we all settled on Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires then? :D

I like the Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires thing, but I don't like the number idea, maybe we could add a phrase (slogan) next to Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires and our signatures would look all the same, without numbers ;) just my opinion

Cindy19
09-25-2005, 04:13 AM
I agree with you!

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 05:07 AM
I like the Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires thing, but I don't like the number idea, maybe we could add a phrase (slogan) next to Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires and our signatures would look all the same, without numbers ;) just my opinion

We could do both actually. What could we add to make it a phrase?

*julie*
09-25-2005, 01:24 PM
We could do both actually. What could we add to make it a phrase?

I like the idea of Delsa which is the slogan of the Musketeers: 'un pour tous tous pour un' which means 'one for all, all for one'... maybe we could change it into 'Gasquet for all, all for Gasquet'... Stop me if that doesn't make sense or sounds bad...

Other thing: would it be better to name it 'Gasketeers' rather than 'Gasqueteers'? which one sounds better?

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 01:49 PM
I like the idea of Delsa which is the slogan of the Musketeers: 'un pour tous tous pour un' which means 'one for all, all for one'... maybe we could change it into 'Gasquet for all, all for Gasquet'... Stop me if that doesn't make sense or sounds bad...

Other thing: would it be better to name it 'Gasketeers' rather than 'Gasqueteers'? which one sounds better?

"Gasquet for all, all for Gasquet" sounds a little too long, IMO (like a tongue twister :lol: ). What about sticking to the original Musketeers slogan? "Gasqueteers: one for all, all for one" or "Gasqueteer #_: one for all, all for one" (depending on whether you want the number or not)? :)

Gasqueteers and Gasketeers would sound the same, but I personally prefer the first one because it looks closer to Richard's name. :shrug:

plassais
09-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Hey I'm new here but I like the thought of calling myself a Gasqueteers (or gasketeers, I don't really care. maybe the last one is better for the english speakers). And I like the idea of "one for all, all for one". I'm sure all the frenchies will like this slogan as it is a cultural thing in france (the musketeers, alexandre Dumas, d'Arthagnan...). Maybe we could add the two, the gasketeers thing, plus the slogan. I'm fine with the number too. This could give something like that:

GASQUETEERS N° _

GASQUET FOR ALL, ALL FOR GASQUET

I like Delsa's idea of the name too. Mine would be Athos, I think. Well, basically, I think all the ideas were great. Whatever you will choose, I'm sure it's going to be great, and I will follow that.

delsa
09-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Sounds a little too long. What about "Gasqueteers: one for all, all for one" or "Gasqueteer #_: one for all, all for one" (depending on whether you want the number or not)? :)

I don't know what to think. I like both Gasqueteer #_: "All for one and one for all" and "Gasquet for all and all for Gasquet" :shrug:
I'll let the others choose. Maybe instead of numbers we could have fake categories/honorary ranks or something since there is the notion of a military thing in the term "Musketeer"? If it's a bad suggestion, let's forget it...

Gasqueteers and Gasketeers would sound the same, but I personally prefer the first one because it looks closer to Richard's name. :shrug:
I prefer the first option too for the same reason. ;)

*julie*
09-25-2005, 02:05 PM
So here are all the possibilities:
For the name:
- Gasqueteers # (number)
- Gasqueteers + a category
or Gasqueteers without anything
For the slogan
-'One for all, all for one'
-'Un pour tous, tous pour un'
-'Gasquet for all, all for one'
-'Richie for all, all for Richie' (another one I am thinking about...)
...maybe there will be other suggestions and maybe we should make a poll :shrug:

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 02:16 PM
I don't know what to think. I like both Gasqueteer #_: "All for one and one for all" and "Gasquet for all and all for Gasquet" :shrug:
I'll let the others choose. Maybe instead of numbers we could have fake categories/honorary ranks or something since there is the notion of a military thing in the term "Musketeer"? If it's a bad suggestion, let's forget it...

I prefer the first option too for the same reason. ;)

The reason why I prefer "one for all and all for one" is because "Gasquet for all and all for Gasquet" is a little too long (like a tongue-twister ;) ). It's not the same number of syllables and not the same "rhythm" as the original, if you know what I mean. Usually when you play on a particular phrase or word, you try to make it sound as similar to the original as possible.

*julie*
09-25-2005, 02:22 PM
The reason why I prefer "one for all and all for one" is because "Gasquet for all and all for Gasquet" is a little too long (like a tongue-twister ;) ). It's not the same number of syllables and not the same "rhythm" as the original, if you know what I mean. Usually when you play on a particular phrase or word, you try to make it sound as similar to the original as possible.

That's true.
So why not "Rich' for all, all for Rich'"? the rythm would be better than 2 syllables words indeed...

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 02:35 PM
I still prefer the original "one for all, all for one". But that's just me. :p

What do the others think? :shrug:

*julie*
09-25-2005, 02:37 PM

We should make a poll I think... ;)

silverwhite
09-25-2005, 02:47 PM
We should make a poll I think... ;)

I guess I don't really like the sound of "Rich for all, all for Rich" because it doesn't sound like the original enough. Puns usually sound somewhat like the original (eg. Gasqueteers sounds like Musketeers).

Sorry. I know I'm very fussy. :o :help: Apologies. :worship:

*julie*
09-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Sorry. I know I'm very fussy. :o :help: Apologies. :worship:

Don't be sorry... I am fussy too. I am just making suggestions...It's good to have your point of view ;)

delsa
09-25-2005, 07:02 PM

Let's first settle the right translation: is it known as "one for all, all for one" in English or as "All for one and one for all" as i thought? :shrug:

Then: I must admit i agree we should keep the original untouched. It's more "classy". But i understand why Julie wants a mention of Richard somewhere in the slogan. So we could add a little something to it maybe? ;)

simpletennis
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
the GASQUETEERS is an awesome name!! how do i join!?

delsa
09-25-2005, 07:46 PM
the GASQUETEERS is an awesome name!! how do i join!?
You're in! :) But we'll have to make our slogan propositons pass the test of a democratic process (just a poll actually) and then we'll have to either have numbers or choose names or honorary ranks or something...

simpletennis
09-25-2005, 07:46 PM
You're in! :) But we'll have to make our slogan propositons pass the test of a democratic process (just a poll actually) and then we'll have to either have numbers or choose names or honorary ranks or something...

awesome!! haha, you make it sound all political

delsa
09-25-2005, 07:56 PM
awesome!! haha, you make it sound all political
That was on purpose. :devil: I tried to look important because the bosses aren't here...

simpletennis
09-25-2005, 08:10 PM
well, you sounded very important alright!

chicky841
09-25-2005, 10:20 PM
gasqueteers sounds pretty good. let me know when the i should sign up, and ill be there

Daniela_CABJ
09-26-2005, 02:54 AM
I like it this way:
Gasqueteers:"Un pour tous, tous pour un"
and I think the slogan sounds better without numbers so we are all the same and we don't have to sing in... or do anything
we just have to decide the slogan, the design, and just write it on our signatures :)

silverwhite
09-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I like it this way:
Gasqueteers:"Un pour tous, tous pour un"
and I think the slogan sounds better without numbers so we are all the same and we don't have to sing in... or do anything
we just have to decide the slogan, the design, and just write it on our signatures :)

I was thinking we could leave the option open. Gasqueteer: One for all, all for one or Gasquetaire: Un pour tous, tous pour un (or both), depending on which language you prefer it in.

And the numbers idea was sort of like an "identification number" of sorts (like you have on your cards or something) to make it more personal. ;) We don't have to have numbers. We can have alphabets or something.

Cindy19
09-26-2005, 12:05 PM
So what shall i write in my signtrue?

silverwhite
09-26-2005, 02:22 PM
OK. I've got a suggestion. Why don't we just keep it simple and leave it as the following?

Gasqueteers: One For All and All For One
or
Gasquetaires: Un Pour Tous et Tous Pour Un

We'll just leave the numbers, alphabets, ranks, etc out, otherwise we'll be discussing this until the cows come home. How about that? :)

chicky841
09-26-2005, 10:05 PM
ya i agree leave out the numbers, lets leave it simple.

simpletennis
09-27-2005, 01:18 AM
i like the french one better.

SwissMister1
09-27-2005, 01:20 AM
I like the en francais version better myself :)

chicky841
09-27-2005, 01:22 AM
i like the french one too. it sorta sounds more richiesque

gogo_guga
09-27-2005, 02:15 AM
I agree, but someone is gonna have to teach how to pronounce it.

simpletennis
09-27-2005, 03:50 AM
i don't know how to teach you how to pronounce it over the comp. sorry. i'm not that good in french yet!

Daniela_CABJ
09-27-2005, 04:42 AM
I like it in French! :D
now we have to decide the design! any idea?

simpletennis
09-27-2005, 04:47 AM
gasquet w/a sword! haha

Daniela_CABJ
09-27-2005, 05:09 AM
gasquet w/a sword! haha
:lol:

silverwhite
09-27-2005, 09:51 AM
So no one's opposed to the idea?

If not, we'll have to start with the design. :)

silverwhite
09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
BTW, is everyone OK with doing the same design for both the English and French versions and then leaving the option open (i.e. people who like it in English will put up the English one and those who prefer the French version will put up the French one). :)

SwissMister1
09-27-2005, 01:57 PM
BTW, is everyone OK with doing the same design for both the English and French versions and then leaving the option open (i.e. people who like it in English will put up the English one and those who prefer the French version will put up the French one). :)

sounds good

tennisgirl19
09-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Sounds awesome. I am partial to the French one myself..
Great job everyone ;)

Daniela_CABJ
09-28-2005, 02:56 AM

:yeah: I like the idea!

simpletennis
09-28-2005, 03:11 AM
ok, i'm down with it!! i like the french version, cuz he's french and all

silverwhite
09-28-2005, 12:19 PM
No one has a design? :p

*julie*
09-28-2005, 04:47 PM
No one has a design? :p
Ok! Nobody has posted any signature... :confused:
I am not very good at this kind of things but I have tried to make one... :o
It's quite basic but I am sure some of you will make a better one ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gasqueteer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One for all, all for one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GASQUETEER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chicky841
09-28-2005, 10:07 PM
u wouldnt want me to make a signature. haha itd b horrible.

simpletennis
09-29-2005, 12:41 AM
i can ask my friend to make one, but that'd take a week or so.

silverwhite
09-29-2005, 11:54 AM
i can ask my friend to make one, but that'd take a week or so.

Could you? :D

silverwhite
09-29-2005, 02:53 PM
My contribution: :o

*** GASQUETEERS ***
One For All, All For One

*** GASQUETAIRES ***
Un Pour Tous, Tous Pour Un

tennisgirl19
09-29-2005, 09:52 PM
That's really, really nice. I was thinking that we had to use the three colors for his name since its the French flag(you beat me too it). Its looks awesome!!

Daniela_CABJ
09-30-2005, 02:31 AM
I like it!!! I like it!!! :D

simpletennis
09-30-2005, 03:22 AM
My contribution: :o

*** GASQUETEERS ***
One For All, All For One

*** GASQUETAIRES ***
Un Pour Tous, Tous Pour Un

that's awesome, i like it

silverwhite
09-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Any other designs? :)

silverwhite
10-01-2005, 06:23 AM
BUMP!

BTW, Choupi is going to the Metz SFs and final next week. She's agreed to help us pass any message or stuff. Hopefully, even if he's out by then, she'll manage to catch him. Delsa and I were thinking of letting him know of the existence of the Gasquetaires. ;)

delsa
10-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Great contribution everyone! :yeah: I won't even try to do one: it would look awful... :o

Why not ask the very talented poster who started the Gasquet avatars thread to give us a hand and express her/his tremendous talent again? ;)

We must settle what will be the message and send Choupi on her mission!

Cindy19
10-02-2005, 02:12 AM
nice!!!!!
so...what is the final slogan?

silverwhite
10-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Regarding the message, we first have to list down the messages we want to get across.

1) The existence of Les Gasquetaires

What else?

Cindy19
10-02-2005, 07:48 AM
write french is more interesting than english...

delsa
10-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Regarding the message, we first have to list down the messages we want to get across.

1) The existence of Les Gasquetaires

What else?
Actually there'll be a message and questions...
2) What the Gasquetaires group is (international community of fans etc...)
3) If he knew he had so many fans
3) That we'll be supporting him in the last tournies of the season and for his race to the masters if he tries it
4) That we want to know if he had a mentor when he strated his career (the question you asked, SW and nobody could answer you ;) )
5) What are his thoughts about the 2006 World Group DC draw and his team's first opponent Germany
6) What he would like us to offer to him (i plan on offering him a little something (watch, curb chainbracelet, lighter, a painting (i have a friend who's in Arts school so maybe...) ) maybe with the Gasquetaires name on it, support messages, the slogan etc...in Paris-Bercy if i manage to prepare this quickly enough...).
Maybe some other things but i'll need to think more about it... ;)

silverwhite
10-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Actually there'll be a message and questions...
2) What the Gasquetaires group is (international community of fans etc...)
3) If he knew he had so many fans
3) That we'll be supporting him in the last tournies of the season and for his race to the masters if he tries it
4) That we want to know if he had a mentor when he strated his career (the question you asked, SW and nobody could answer you ;) )
5) What are his thoughts about the 2006 World Group DC draw and his team's first opponent Germany
6) What he would like us to offer to him (i plan on offering him a little something (watch, curb chainbracelet, lighter, a painting (i have a friend who's in Arts school so maybe...) ) maybe with the Gasquetaires name on it, support messages, the slogan etc...in Paris-Bercy if i manage to prepare this quickly enough...).
Maybe some other things but i'll need to think more about it... ;)

4) Was he assigned a mentor by the ATP at the start of his career (eg. Moya and Nadal)? (Just to make it clearer. ;) )

6) is a little funny. I think he would feel weird asking for stuff. :lol:

tennisgirl19
10-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Great questions :yeah:

I think one of the most important things is how many fans he has and how diverse they are. If I were famous and I had fans like us I would feel so overwhelmed.

simpletennis
10-02-2005, 05:47 PM
yea, having fans means that you're really doing well

silverwhite
10-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Bump! Choupi would like to remind us to hurry up. :lol:

delsa
10-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Bump! Choupi would like to remind us to hurry up. :lol:
Another question: Why is he in favor of the new stupid doubles rules? Doesn't he realize this is killing this discipline and endangering doubles specialists?

About the present: we're not asking him to ask us for something. Wether he wants it or not he'll have a present; now we let him choose between different options which one he would prefer. If he refuses, we'll make an arbitrate choice ourselves. :p

Let's show your organization skills again SW! :p

chicky841
10-03-2005, 09:33 PM
i cant think of any questions! hmmm ill try to think, but dnt count on me.

simpletennis
10-04-2005, 03:05 AM
what about: how does he feel to be the top and youngest french tennis player at the moment?

*julie*
10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
- What is his favorite surface? (:scratch: I don't even know that...) He said his main goal is to win RG but is it because it's a french tournament or because it is clay?
- Which surface is he better on? (if this question makes sense :o ) I mean he had good results on all of them but maybe there's a surface on which he is slightly better and another one on which he feels he has to improve more...

silverwhite
10-07-2005, 05:25 PM
I've organised everything and sent it to Choupi, who needs it urgently since she's going later today. I left out a few questions like the DC one because I think they were already covered in his recent interview. :)

1. Les Gasquetaires is a group of fans from all over the world formed in Richard's forum on MTF, a tennis messageboard.
2. We're still cheering for him, and hope he is not too disappointed about the loss.
3. We hope he recovers quickly and wish him good luck in his upcoming tournaments.
4. Has his schedule changed due to his injury?

If there is time:
1. Was he assigned a mentor by the ATP at the start of his career (eg. Moya and Nadal)?
2. Which is his best surface and which one does he enjoy playing on the most?
3. Why is he in favour of the new doubles rules when it might be detrimental to the game?

*julie*
10-07-2005, 06:07 PM
I've organised everything and sent it to Choupi, who needs it urgently since she's going later today. I left out a few questions like the DC one because I think they were already covered in his recent interview. :)

1. Les Gasquetaires is a group of fans from all over the world formed in Richard's forum on MTF, a tennis messageboard.
2. We're still cheering for him, and hope he is not too disappointed about the loss.
3. We hope he recovers quickly and wish him good luck in his upcoming tournaments.
4. Has his schedule changed due to his injury?

If there is time:
1. Was he assigned a mentor by the ATP at the start of his career (eg. Moya and Nadal)?
2. Which is his best surface and which one does he enjoy playing on the most?
3. Why is he in favour of the new doubles rules when it might be detrimental to the game?

Great job Silverwhite :yeah: :hug:

detheo
10-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeps, awesome :worship:
It's very nice of her to do that !
Hopefully, he will respond to it and give some interesting answers.

tennisgirl19
10-07-2005, 08:03 PM
:yeah: I can't wait for the answers!

chicky841
10-07-2005, 10:16 PM
thnx!!

Daniela_CABJ
10-08-2005, 02:40 AM
thanks a lot silverwhite :kiss:

simpletennis
10-08-2005, 03:05 AM
thanks silverwhite!! hopefully he has time to answer those questions

delsa
10-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Silverwhite, you're the best! :hug: I knew we could count on you to organize everything perfectly! :yeah:

silverwhite
10-08-2005, 11:03 AM
No prob! :)

silverwhite
10-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Bump! We're procrastinators, aren't we? :lol:

Anyway, we have plenty of time, since none of us will be able to meet Richard at a tournament until next year, so we can take the time to come up with a good design for our slogan. :D

silverwhite
10-15-2005, 07:48 PM
BTW, Choupi couldn't find Richard at Metz so we have to wait for our next opportunity. :)

SwissMister1
10-15-2005, 08:46 PM
That is too bad, I guess it was not a good time.

PinkFeatherBoa
10-15-2005, 09:21 PM
The next time will probably be at DC then, or Marseille if he plays there.

Quite a wait..

silverwhite
10-16-2005, 05:12 AM
Yeah, but let's start work on the design so that we'll come up with a good one. :)

tennisgirl19
10-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Aaa.. too bad, but yes let's think up a design.. I'm not artistic or creative at all so I probably won't be that much of a help.

simpletennis
10-16-2005, 07:36 PM
well, i'm not artistic, but i can tell you if it's pretty!! hehe, sorry i'm not much help

silverwhite
12-15-2005, 04:05 PM
BUMP!

Flibbertigibbet
12-23-2005, 01:51 AM

_________________________~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~
one for all, all for one
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

_________________________~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~
(Insert any ranks/#s/etc., if wanted)
one for all, all for one

It's not great, but I could try messing around with some different ideas, maybe, if anybody likes these. I based it off silverwhite's basic ideas, which I liked.

parissima
12-23-2005, 02:25 AM
Oh i like what you've done here Flibbertigibbet... Especially the third one.
But it depends on what the others think ^^

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 07:20 AM
I think it's great, Flibbertigibbert! :yeah:

To make it more perfect though, I would suggest bolding "Gasqueteers/Gasquetaires". As for the motto, I think it should be italicised and only one colour should be used (it looks a little messy with two colours used). Just my 2 cents. :)

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Let's try to decide on this soon so we can get it out and all of us can put it in our sigs before 2006. :D

Sweet4Richard
12-23-2005, 01:49 PM
I love them :yeah:

If we do decide to use the ones with the rank/words/numbers perhaps that could be size 1 font so that won't be the main attraction in the signature. They are awesome :)

Thanks!

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 03:09 PM
I tweaked Flibebertigibbert's design a little to make the heading stand out more and the motto less. :p

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Anyone has any other suggestions? :p

What do you think about the colour for the motto? IMO, using one colour makes it look neater. I would suggest purple instead of yellow because it is less glaring and it symbolises royalty (i.e. us!!). :lol:

*julie*
12-23-2005, 04:02 PM

What do you think about the colour for the motto? IMO, using one colour makes it look neater. I would suggest purple instead of yellow because it is less glaring and it symbolises royalty (i.e. us!!). :lol:

I agree with you about the colour Silver.
The sig is great. Thanks Flibbertigibbet :worship:

Nathaliia
12-23-2005, 04:27 PM
they are beautiful :p

but i dont add stuff to my signature :awww:
maybe it's time to change.

richard gasquet
12-23-2005, 04:55 PM
I agree with you about the colour Silver.
The sig is great. Thanks Flibbertigibbet :worship:

nice sig! :D

parissima
12-23-2005, 05:10 PM
I love the first of your slogan SW!

Flibbertigibbet
12-23-2005, 05:42 PM

Nice job! I agree, purple works better, yellow is a bit glaring. I originally used the two because of the contrast, but I think it works better this way. :)

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Nice job! I agree, purple works better, yellow is a bit glaring. I originally used the two because of the contrast, but I think it works better this way. :)

So are we settled on this? Are we? Are we? :D

I'm sorry. I'm a little too eager to get a slogan into my sig. :p

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Let's vote! Those in favour say aye! Those not in favour say nay! :lol:

SwissMister1
12-23-2005, 06:23 PM
That looks nice - aye!

silverwhite
12-23-2005, 06:28 PM
AYE!!

SwissMister1
12-23-2005, 06:35 PM
AYE!!

nice to see your enthusiasm :D i'm taking off now, have a happy holidays Gasqueteers!

Flibbertigibbet
12-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Aye!

case
12-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Aye.

_pyromatic
12-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Aye!

*julie*
12-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Aye! :bigclap:

Daniela_CABJ
12-23-2005, 10:51 PM
aye! :yeah:

(Great Job Flibbertigibbet :D )

Suzi
12-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Aye!

Phunkadelicious
12-24-2005, 01:33 AM
I'm not really a Gasqueteer but AYE! anyway! :D

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm not really a Gasqueteer but AYE! anyway! :D

You're not? :fiery:

Phunkadelicious
12-24-2005, 01:41 AM
You're not? :fiery:
well i kinda figured i hadn't been accepted yet :shrug:

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 01:43 AM
well i kinda figured i hadn't been accepted yet :shrug:

There's no need for acceptance. As long as you put this in your sig once we agree on it, you'll be one. :ras:

Phunkadelicious
12-24-2005, 01:43 AM
There's no need for acceptance. As long as you put this in your sig once we agree on it, you'll be one. :ras:
deal :D

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 01:44 AM
deal :D

:banana:

MissMoJo
12-24-2005, 01:45 AM
'Aye' what? :confused:

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 01:50 AM
'Aye' what? :confused:

Aye aye, Captain!

http://sisu.typepad.com/sisu/spongebob.jpg

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 01:50 AM
JK.

Go back one page to Post #125. ;)

MissMoJo
12-24-2005, 02:06 AM
JK.

Go back one page to Post #125. ;)
oh :lol: oops
Aye! :)

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 02:12 AM
oh :lol: oops
Aye! :)

Do post here more often! :wavey:

Sweet4Richard
12-24-2005, 02:27 PM
AYE :banana:

silverwhite
12-24-2005, 03:53 PM
It seems to be settled but let's give it till after Christmas. :p

silverwhite
12-27-2005, 07:37 PM
We've decided, it seems! :bounce:

MissMoJo
12-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Vive les Gasquetaires :banana:

silverwhite
03-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Thought I would request for this thread to be stickied so that newcomers would notice it and put the slogan in their sigs if they want to. :p

chicky841
03-12-2006, 06:36 PM
hmmm been wondering something, why is my slogan different.... i seem to have question marks.

silverwhite
03-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Try redoing the thing?

*julie*
03-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Thought I would request for this thread to be stickied so that newcomers would notice it and put the slogan in their sigs if they want to. :p
What do you mean by "stickied" ? :scratch:

hmmm been wondering something, why is my slogan different.... i seem to have question marks.
I don't know about the question marks but the sentence in your sig is not correct either. It's "Un pour tous, tous pour un" in french instead of "tous pour un, un pour tous" ;)

parissima
03-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Bah maintenant, le topic restera en haut dans le forum quoiqu'il advienne.
Il finira pas à la 8e page du forum :p
Comme ça, les nouveaux fans pourront le voir plus facilement et ajouter le slogan :)

chicky841
03-12-2006, 10:11 PM
this isnt fair!! anyone wanna copy and paste wats in their siggy for me? im a bit lost as to fixin it

*julie*
03-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Just copy and paste this on your signature

[FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][*B][COLOR=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][COLOR=White]quet[*/COLOR][COLOR=Red]aires [*/COLOR][*/B] [COLOR=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][COLOR=Indigo]un pour tous, tous pour un[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]

and make sure you have removed all the little stars ****
;)

chicky841
03-13-2006, 12:54 AM
hmm this is really bizarre, I cant seem to get rid of the question mark. I put the icon in place instead, but it gets switched to a question mark! (?)

silverwhite
03-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Hmm. Do you have the Basic Text Editor option or the Standard Text Editor one (under User CP, Edit Options)? If you have the former, that could be the problem.

chicky841
03-13-2006, 05:47 PM
hmmm, ive got the standard text editor. Cant figure out what the problem is

Surgza
03-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Am I too late to become a Gasquetaire? :awww:

Sweet4Richard
03-14-2006, 12:13 AM
You're never to late to be a Gasquetaire :yeah:

tennis lover
03-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Am I too late to become a Gasquetaire? :awww:
:wavey: No, it's never too late to become a Gasquetaire, everyone is welcome!!! That's why Silverwhite asked for the thread to be made Sticky, so that new people can join!!! :) Join us!

Surgza
03-14-2006, 01:53 AM
:D :woohoo: Je suis un Gasquetaire (apologies for the attempt at french...) :wavey: and thank you for the slogan, it is lovely :)

silverwhite
03-14-2006, 04:14 AM
Welcome, Surgza! :bounce:

Surgza
03-14-2006, 04:42 AM
:wavey: Hello!

chicky841
03-14-2006, 05:33 PM
hey surgza! the more gasquetaires the better. well soon take over mtf

Surgza
03-14-2006, 08:55 PM
hey surgza! the more gasquetaires the better. well soon take over mtf

Take over mtf? :aplot: I like it! I never knew becoming a Gasquetaire had such perks... :p

willrock
03-15-2006, 09:53 AM
I am adopting it ;)

silverwhite
03-15-2006, 10:33 AM
willrock :yeah:

Just a note though: You're missing the two borders :p

JBdV
03-27-2006, 10:43 PM
i've just realised richie has his own forum on here!! so this is where the people with good taste in tennis are :yeah:... and i am now officially gonna be a gasquetaire :cool:

InfiniteSadness
03-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the Gasquetaires, JBdV. :wavey:

tennis lover
03-27-2006, 10:56 PM
i've just realised richie has his own forum on here!! so this is where the people with good taste in tennis are :yeah:... and i am now officially gonna be a gasquetaire :cool:
:wavey: Welcome!!! and yeah, this is definitely the place to be if you have good taste! ;)

silverwhite
03-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Welcome, JBdV! :banana:

j-phi
03-30-2006, 03:26 PM
What is that mess ?

You have accepted JBDV's candidature to the Gasquetaire's Thread
without referring to me ? :mad: :mad: :armed: :armed:

Ok I'm kidding ... :)

silverwhite
03-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Huh? What's wrong? :confused:

Anyone's welcome. :p

parissima
03-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Glad you joined the Gasquetaires, JBdV :wavey:

Sweet4Richard
04-01-2006, 01:26 AM
:bigwave: Welcome!

chicky841
04-04-2006, 11:12 PM
bit l8 but welcome!

Richa®d^Fan
04-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Hello ! I'm his fan too :)

tennis lover
04-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Hello ! I'm his fan too :)
:wavey: feel free to add the gasquetaires/gasqueteers slogan to your signature! :) if you want to that is!

Surgza
04-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi RichardFan!!! :bigwave:

Lina
04-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Yes I know I'm late. But
*joins*
YAY! lol

peacechick
04-13-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm late too, but I'd like to join aswell, so HI! :wavey:

Lina
04-13-2006, 11:47 AM
yay another new one ! :P

LilyRoseAva
04-14-2006, 06:41 PM
and me too :-)

silverwhite
04-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Esther :D

Sweet4Richard
04-14-2006, 07:48 PM
:wavey:

Lina
04-14-2006, 08:14 PM
yay. <3 I like all this richie love.

*julie*
04-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Welcome :wavey:

j-phi
04-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Welcome :wavey:

Salut Julie.

Nice Win by Gilles at the Valencia Open over Andreas Seppi. :)

tennis lover
04-15-2006, 12:01 AM
:wavey: Welcome to all of you! :)

chicky841
04-15-2006, 04:31 PM
oooooo look whos here! its lina, first the argy love and now joining richards forum. im a great influence on u. welcome!!! (to all of u)

Lina
04-15-2006, 08:17 PM
oooooo look whos here! its lina, first the argy love and now joining richards forum. im a great influence on u. welcome!!! (to all of u)

XD

I've always liked Richie. GOSH!.
You only influence the Argy love. ...bugger! :P

simpletennis
04-23-2006, 03:38 AM
welcome!

Richa®d^Fan
04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
hi all :wavey:

lilibel13
05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi everybodyhttp://yelims1.free.fr/Banane/Banane19.gif !!It's really difficult to be new , but i really hope ,you will accept me ;=) GO RICHIEhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseuse03.gif
"vas y Riri c'est bon ,vas y Riri c'est bon bon " lol http://yelims1.free.fr/Banane/Banane08.gif

dippykitty
05-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Hi :) Count me in too!

silverwhite
05-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Welcome, guys! :bounce:

lilibel13
05-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Welcome, guys! :bounce:
I'm a woman :devil: hihi

silverwhite
05-30-2006, 07:49 PM
"Guys" refers to both men and women. :p

lilibel13
05-30-2006, 07:55 PM
"Guys" refers to both men and women. :p

okay :D so thanks ;)

Sweet4Richard
05-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Welcome :bigwave:

ele
07-09-2006, 10:04 AM
hi!!
I know it's late but i 'm joining!!

allez richard!!

silverwhite
07-09-2006, 11:47 AM

tennis lover
07-10-2006, 12:49 AM
:wavey: ele. Welcome to the gasquetaires! :hug: :)

ele
07-10-2006, 02:37 PM
thnx!!
i've already put the slogan in my signature!!!

diddlina90
07-10-2006, 03:50 PM
thnx!!
i've already put the slogan in my signature!!!

Can i have it???how can i??

edit:i have just put it :) :) :)

Cindy19
08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
SW did a great job for us! :hug:

Surgza
08-02-2006, 07:25 AM
Hi ele!!! :bigwave: Welcome :)

*Martolina*
08-02-2006, 08:37 AM
Hola a todos...
...I put solgan in my signature!!

silverwhite
08-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Welcome! :D

Super-Fabio
08-10-2006, 05:13 PM
The slogan now is in my signature :D

JBdV
08-10-2006, 05:56 PM
The slogan now is in my signature :D

silverwhite
08-10-2006, 07:09 PM

parissima
08-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Oh we've got new Gasqueteers... Yay!

Welcome, *Martolina* and Super-Fabio. :wavey:

tennis lover
08-11-2006, 03:46 PM
:wavey: welcome to the Gasqueteers Super-Fabio! :)

Conita
08-22-2006, 05:36 PM
ohhh its been ages since i last visited this thread i just read the whole 15 pages
ohh the evolution of the Gasquetaires is soo beautifull
:D

*proud face* lol

welcome everyone that has joined xD

Kristine_cy
08-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Just got the 'Gasquetaires' slogan up in my signature. Thanks silver. :)

Kristine

JBdV
08-24-2006, 04:35 PM
:wavey: Welcome!

NeverSayDie
09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Hiya!! Can i have a gasqueteer slogan?! Whoever made it done a brilliant job :yeah:

silverwhite
09-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah, of course! :wavey:

silverwhite
09-07-2006, 07:05 PM
BTW, you spelt Mathieu wrongly in your sig :)

NeverSayDie
09-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah i know i was just changing my sig around as you wrote that ;)

tennis lover
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
:wavey: hi NeverSayDie, welcome to the gasqueteers! :)

Richa®d^Fan
09-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Welcome, NeverSayDie :) !

Sweet4Richard
09-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Welcome :bigwave:

Azarielle
09-15-2006, 12:25 AM
hi ! :wavey:

can I become a gasqueteer ? The slogan is great !

:rocker: GO RICHARD GO ! :rocker:

silverwhite
09-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Of course. Welcome! :D

*julie*
09-16-2006, 07:25 AM

Hi Aza and Welcome! :wavey:

:secret: Sorry for the tipping. It was a close match ;)

tennis lover
09-16-2006, 11:07 PM
:wavey: welcome Azarielle! :)

Richa®d^Fan
09-17-2006, 10:18 AM

Of course, you are :P
Welcome!

10-01-2006, 08:04 AM
hello, a new Gasquet fan here!

silverwhite
10-01-2006, 08:57 AM
欢迎欢迎!:D

TMJordan
10-02-2006, 04:39 AM

simpletennis
10-02-2006, 04:43 AM
hello, a new Gasquet fan here!

WELCOME!

mistry
10-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Hey everyone!!

ive posted here a couple of times already.. just wanted to officially introduce myslef.
my name is mistry and im from montreal canada :)

Sweet4Richard
10-06-2006, 02:23 AM
Hey Mistry :bigwave:

Welcome to the Gasquetaires! :)

silverwhite
10-06-2006, 04:40 AM
mistry :wavey:

simpletennis
10-06-2006, 05:08 AM
Hey everyone!!

ive posted here a couple of times already.. just wanted to officially introduce myslef.
my name is mistry and im from montreal canada :)

hey, you seem familiar ;) hey mistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mistry
10-06-2006, 11:32 PM
hey, you seem familiar ;) hey mistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strange.. you do too!..
now we'll be able to enjoy each other's company in 2 places!;)

HELLO everyone.. thanks for the warm welcome :)

simpletennis
10-07-2006, 12:42 AM
strange.. you do too!..
now we'll be able to enjoy each other's company in 2 places!;)

HELLO everyone.. thanks for the warm welcome :)

haha. yay. i bet we're the only cool ppl who do that

mistry
10-07-2006, 01:14 AM
haha.. and knowing us... we're probably gonna be talking about the exact same thing in both place..

and yes. we're very cool... no denying that. :lol:

Derek1206
11-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Can I join? :)

parissima
11-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Can I join? :)

Please do ^^

silverwhite
11-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Welcome!

Derek1206
11-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks. :)

Vacant
12-31-2006, 01:05 PM
I've joined as well, if that's ok!

silverwhite
12-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Welcome! :)

tennis lover
12-31-2006, 05:09 PM
welcome vacant! :wavey:

Géraldine
02-12-2007, 07:07 PM
I have a problem with my signature. How i can change that?