Were you affected by the Blackout [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Were you affected by the Blackout

Tennis Fool
08-15-2003, 11:29 PM
This was a tough week for me. Not only did my service get cut off so I couldn't post, but then the 1-2 punch of a power outtage from outer space!

Boy was I mad :(

Well, after 24 hours I have power and found one of the tossaway Free AOL trials that cramp up the mail box. Now TF is happy :)

I haven't looked at the news and am not sure what areas are still in the dark, but I am that some of you guys have just reappeared after a day...

So were you affected :confused:

J. Corwin
08-16-2003, 12:17 AM
I wasn't. I don't live in Northeast US and eastern Canada so yea.

I read that the majority of power has been restored...and everything will be back to normal by Sunday.

Leo
08-16-2003, 01:07 AM
My power was out for 5 hours. I'm surprised it was out for so long for ya, TF. :eek:

JuaNQui FoReVeR
08-16-2003, 02:17 AM
Mine was out for 12 hours.

But, I'm back!! :D

Chloe le Bopper
08-16-2003, 03:39 AM
I was out for ten. Boo!

Tennis Fool
08-16-2003, 10:03 PM
My power was out for 5 hours. I'm surprised it was out for so long for ya, TF. :eek:

Well, all of NYC was out for about 20 hours, the outter boroughs a little longer.

Good thing I didn't have too much food in the fridge, so no problems there, although I wonder why the media keeps telling people to through out stuff because when I go to the bodega they are selling refrozen ice cream among other things. Hmmm.