Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa?

daze11
09-13-2005, 04:29 PM
lets face it, the results of the 'gay poll' here reveal that 17% of us are gay guys and 27% are straight. on the WTA boards, its even a greater percentage. That's OVER 50% and is far from the 10/90 percentages of general society.

what are the dynamics at work which make this the case? and we have to imagine-- while there arent any 'out' pro players officially-- that this (at least) over 30% statistic would be true among our favorite male players as well. (god forbid 50%, we'd really have to dig through some ATP lockerroom closets!)

i think it may have to do with the fact that tennis is not exactly a direct contact sport nor exactly a pure athletic sport, but just as much a thinkers & intuitive sport. and also, that being a gay or bi youth tends to isolate you a bit and tennis is an individual's sport, apart from the usual trappings of a 'team'...

and of course, that its basically a game about stroking balls with a large stick. It may just turn people gay. :p

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who :drool: over the men.

ae wowww
09-13-2005, 04:44 PM
LMFAO :worship:

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who :drool: over the men.well, they're not INTO the women players...its that they want to BE them. :lol:

(i dont mean they want to be girls, but i mean the lady players serve as role models of a sort...they're like the tennis versions of cher & madonna. hell, serena IS a black madonna!)

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who :drool: over the men.

Mauresmo even turns gay men on.

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:12 PM
Mauresmo even turns gay men on.yeah, she's more macho & butch than they are.

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 05:13 PM
yeah, she's more macho & butch than they are.

They'd kill to be like her, she's their role model.

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:14 PM
They'd kill to be like her, she's their role model.exactly, she's the burt reynolds of womens tennis. :D especially the handle-bar mustache.

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 05:18 PM
exactly, she's the burt reynolds of womens tennis. :D especially the handle-bar mustache.

:haha:

Papakori
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
exactly, she's the burt reynolds of womens tennis. :D especially the handle-bar mustache.
:lol:

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
and this thing of stroking those balls with such a big stick...you have to think, if a guy was even on the fence, it would be like putting a tambourine in his hand.

and all that heavy male grunting besides? geez...

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 05:32 PM
and all that heavy male grunting besides? geez...

I love the grunts, just Guga's one disturbs me a little. Actually it's kinda scary, maybe gay guys think differently.

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:35 PM
I love the grunts, just Guga's one disturbs me a little. Actually it's kinda scary, maybe gay guys think differently.it depends if you're into scary guys...i bet guga likes to do the kinky things.

coria has a very sensitive and sexy grunt, but he played Tomas Behrend in the first round of wimbledon this year that had a grunt the commentators couldnt stop mentioning. they said, "oh my, he has a different grunt when he receives!" :lol:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 05:42 PM
coria has a very sensitive and sexy grunt, but he played Tomas Behrend in the first round of wimbledon this year that had a grunt the commentators couldnt stop mentioning. they said, "oh my, he has a different grunt when he receives!" :lol:

I'd like to give Guille lots :tape: and in return I'd like to receive from him too. I'm sure he'd like to find out what my grunt sounds like when I receive.

About Guga, he's prolly into kinky stuff, Brazilians in general seem to be into it. I'm glad that I've got one. :angel:

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:48 PM
I'd like to give Guille lots :tape: and in return I'd like to receive from him too. I'm sure he'd like to find out what my grunt sounds like when I receive.yes, see my avatar...i made sure he was plenty ready to give...and receive. :haha:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 05:51 PM
yes, see my avatar...i made sure he was plenty ready to give...and receive. :haha:

What a fantastic tongue. :drool:

daze11
09-13-2005, 05:55 PM
What a fantastic tongue. :drool:he didnt get the nickname 'the magician' just for his hands! :p :lol:

luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, that is a gift of a fact indeed.

alfonsojose
09-13-2005, 06:10 PM
he didnt get the nickname 'the magician' just for his hands! :p :lol:

luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, that is a gift of a fact indeed.
:lol: that's so true :)

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:11 PM
luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, so that is a gift of a fact indeed.

Could be true...but it must be true if Fonsie agrees with you.

alfonsojose
09-13-2005, 06:15 PM
well, they're not INTO the women players...its that they want to BE them. :lol:

(i dont mean they want to be girls, but i mean the lady players serve as role models of a sort...they're like the tennis versions of cher & madonna. hell, serena IS a black madonna!)
:haha: :haha: :yeah: You're right. No matter how many times my pro tells me "hit with more topspin", i hit as flat as any WTA
Big Babe :lol: . I admire their killer attitude. They just want to bang bang the ball :devil: . But aside from that, i'm very quiet on court. On the guys side Agassi and Nalbandian are those i try to copy.

alfonsojose
09-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Could be true...but it must be true if Fonsie agrees with you.
Even in locker rooms, i've noticed heteros staring at what they're not supposed to. I think it's about culture. Every human being has (and for me is should have) a bit of the opposite sex inside. Whe u are taught to hold it as hard as u can, sooner or later that's going to betray u.

daze11
09-13-2005, 06:20 PM
They just want to bang bang the ball :devil: On the guys side Agassi and Nalbandian are those i try to copy.thats because they hit like girls too. check out nalby here...what a little girl....next to his hot man, guille. and agassi, well, he started out beonce and ended up sinead o'connor.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/stavokult/guillenalb.jpg

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:21 PM
thats because they hit like girls too. check out nalby here...what a little girl....next to his hot man, guille. and agassi, well, he started out beonce and ended up sinead o'connor.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/stavokult/guillenalb.jpg

Both, Guille and Nalby look like girls in this pic. :p

Sweet and innocent.

alfonsojose
09-13-2005, 06:23 PM
:lol: that Yonex shirt :tape: sorry, but i'd never wear something like that :scared:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:24 PM
:lol: that Yonex shirt :tape: sorry, but i'd never wear something like that :scared:

That's what I call a metrosexual shirt.

joeb_uk
Mauresmo even turns gay men on.
She also turns ae woww on

daze11
Both, Guille and Nalby look like girls in this pic. :p

Sweet and innocent.guille IS a girl...he & carla are a couple of lesbians. but i didnt want to say anything to distract from his hot macho exterior :lol: ...that i am so impressed by, i might add.

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:27 PM

She is such a naughty, naughty girl.

daze11
09-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Even in locker rooms, i've noticed heteros staring at what they're not supposed to. I think it's about culture. Every human being has (and for me is should have) a bit of the opposite sex inside. Whe u are taught to hold it as hard as u can, sooner or later that's going to betray u.right? how many girls' boyfriends have i been with? my only secret of success is that i dont make them feel like it makes them 'gay' just to have some man on man lovin'...i actually think it makes them MORE men, as they are in touch with more of themselves and become more sensitive, complete partners for their chicks. :angel: and i am so perverse, i love that they go rock their girls right afterwards...more man than ever! :lol: the world is beautiful.

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:28 PM
She is such a naughty, naughty girl.
I am talking about mauresmo ;) not you :D But i am sure you do too! But atm ae woww is going strong with harriet :yeah:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:28 PM

Are you sure that ae woww doesn't have a problem with you revealing all of his secrets?

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Are you sure that ae woww doesn't have a problem with you revealing all of his secrets?
I am sure if you checked wtaworld you would see its public knowledge :lol:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:29 PM
I am talking about mauresmo ;) not you :D But i am sure you do too! But atm ae woww is going strong with harriet :yeah:

I know. I made a typo and corrected it. :lol: That comes from writing emails and posting on message boards at the same time.

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
But i am sure you do too! But atm ae woww is going strong with harriet :yeah:

And what about you and Harriet? :aplot:

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
I know. I made a typo and corrected it. :lol: That comes from writing emails and posting on message boards at the same time.
hmmmm i just checked and realised that, but i thought i was going mad until you posted saying you had edited it!

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:32 PM
And what about you and Harriet? :aplot:
No sloppy seconds for me as gareth said :p

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:33 PM
hmmmm i just checked and realised that, but i thought i was going mad until you posted saying you had edited it!

;)

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:34 PM
No sloppy seconds for me as gareth said :p

:lol: Then ae woww can have her.

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:34 PM
;)
:mad: I have to make a decision right now princesa :D I have to leave in a few minutes to fly home! Should i give my remaining internet card time to the nicest looking girl i can find in the internet room or a random person? :lol:

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:35 PM
:lol: Then ae woww can have her.
I think thats likely :P

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:35 PM
:mad: I have to make a decision right now princesa :D I have to leave in a few minutes to fly home! Should i give my remaining internet card time to the nicest looking girl i can find in the internet room or a random person? :lol:

Give it to the ugliest guy that you can find. ;)

And have a nice flight.

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I think thats likely :P

I bet he is already counting down the days till meeting her.

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Give it to the ugliest guy that you can find. ;)

And have a nice flight.
So do i reward beauty or ugliness :shrug: Hard choice

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:38 PM
So do i reward beauty or ugliness :shrug: Hard choice

Reward ugliness. Please. The pretty people have too much of the good things already.

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Reward ugliness. Please. The pretty people have too much of the good things already.
There is an old jewish guy with a very long beard and looks very jesusy! sitting a few seats up :lol: But then there is a nice maltese girl sitting to my left :help:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:40 PM
There is an old jewish guy with a very long beard and looks very jesusy! sitting a few seats up :lol: But then there is a nice maltese girl sitting to my left :help:

Give it to Jesus.

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
I gotta go now, don't tell me tomorrow or the next time we chat that you haven't given it to the Jesus dude. :fiery:

joeb_uk
09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Give it to Jesus.
:eek: i think i will try to give to the nice maltese girl :D :p its about the only time i speak to a nice looking girl :help: if she doesnt want it, i will give to jesus!!

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 06:42 PM
:eek: i think i will try to give to the nice maltese girl :D :p its about the only time i speak to a nice looking girl :help: if she doesnt want it, i will give to jesus!!

Men. :rolleyes:

daze11
09-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Men. :rolleyes:
princesa! i had to run out before, and expected to return with this thread on fire! nada! :rolleyes: it was such a good thing going.

if i'm into a guy, and i find out they're into tennis, it seems thats just one step down from being into broadway musicals.

was tennis INVENTED for gays? is there something about squeezing the balls before service that encourages this? and if someone puts their service in the box and someone painfully yells "FAULT!", what does THAT mean?? :confused:

daze11
09-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Even in locker rooms, i've noticed heteros staring at what they're not supposed to. I think it's about culture. Every human being has (and for me is should have) a bit of the opposite sex inside. Whe u are taught to hold it as hard as u can, sooner or later that's going to betray u.so imagine, if the percentage of gay/bi fans is so great, the players must have a bumped up percentage as well. seeing that mauresmo has been fully accepted with her honesty about preference, why do you think the men are so quiet about it? It just doesnt seem like the 'tennis audience' is particularly against 'diversity'. or these boards are highly unrepresentative.

in the states, or at least new york, such things are pretty lax. but maybe since you're from colombia you'll have a different perspective on where and why the guys keep their secrets. (not that americans andy roddick and brad gilbert have ever come forward about... :tape: ) just kissing, i mean kidding. :rolleyes:

Scotso
09-14-2005, 05:53 AM
Seeing Tommy Robredo play tennis makes gays. :hearts:

Nikki♥
09-14-2005, 08:56 AM
princesa! i had to run out before, and expected to return with this thread on fire! nada! :rolleyes: it was such a good thing going.

Sorry. :o This thread's gonna be on fire anytime soon, at the moment I seem to have a creative block though, I don't know what to write.

Nikki♥
09-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Seeing Tommy Robredo play tennis makes gays. :hearts:

...and lesbians straight. :drool:

Kristen
09-14-2005, 09:00 AM
Maybe gay guys just like taking part in polls :scratch:

buddyholly
09-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Just the sound of another big poll is an attraction.

daze11
09-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Just the sound of another big poll is an attraction.:lol: then maybe Bjorkman_Girl is right that gays just like doing the polls. ;)

alfonsojose
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Polls :drool:

daze11
09-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Polls :drool:
what size poll do you like to take, alfonsojose? one with 3 rungs? :( 6 rungs?! :) EIGHT rungs??? :D

most of the colombians i know tended toward about 8 rung polls.... :rolleyes: with tons of options and features too.

alfonsojose
09-14-2005, 03:24 PM
:eek: and i tougth i was naugthy :angel:

daze11
09-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Seeing Tommy Robredo play tennis makes gays. :hearts:whats his grunt like?

agassi has NO grunt. that means he displays little sensitivity in bed...too intent on being in control all the time. and that he failed to be made gay by tennis.

i watched ferrero against coria last night...i turned off the lights and closed my eyes and listened to those grunts.......grunts.....grunts....i knew a lot about their private lives when it was done. those are two good boys, that is for certain.

daze11
09-14-2005, 03:31 PM
:eek: and i tougth i was naugthy :angel:
its just harder to shock the people here in NY so i became an expert. ;)

alfonsojose
09-14-2005, 03:33 PM
whats his grunt like?

agassi has NO grunt. that means he displays little sensitivity in bed...too intent on being in control all the time. and that he failed to be made gay by tennis.

i watched ferrero against coria last night...i turned off the lights and closed my eyes and listened to those grunts.......grunts.....grunts....i knew a lot about their private lives when it was done. those are two good boys, that is for certain.
Steffi is the man in that bed. She used to held a ball in her left hand while playing tennis. She likes to dominate. Andre is not allowed to grunt.

alfonsojose
09-14-2005, 03:34 PM
its just harder to shock the people here in NY so i became an expert. ;)
i'm eager to learn, master :bowdown: :p

daze11
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
i'm eager to learn, master :bowdown: :p
haha...well, take safin--no offense to safin fans--but that is not a grunt of a guy who, with just one drink or even five...well maybe five...would be swept into the arms of a hot man. no. his tennis would improve if he would (as obviously, we have shown that tennis is itself gay)...

but he is a particular type... i think one hot guy would have a hard time getting to safin. But he is the type where TWO hot guys WOULD be able to bait him! Right or wrong? Of course it is right. :aplot:

daze11
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Steffi is the man in that bed. She used to held a ball in her left hand while playing tennis. She likes to dominate. Andre is not allowed to grunt.thats for sure! she wont even allow him to have HAIR!!!! :haha: she's such a competitive controlling bitch... ;) maybe she grabbed the balls with her left hand so tight his hair all fell out...and never grew back. :rolleyes:

Scotso
09-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Tommy's grunt sounds like sex.

alfonsojose
09-15-2005, 04:36 AM
Tommy's grunt sounds like sex.
He's banging Dulko these days :drool: :aplot: