10-31-2007, 05:37 AM
That explains it. ;)

quuboo
10-31-2007, 07:00 AM
oh my god ,you know what I mean ?o(∩_∩)o...haha

profe
10-31-2007, 10:16 AM
oh my god ,you know what I mean ?o(∩_∩)o...haha
I understood you too! thanks for the clarification.

Sleepwalker64
11-03-2007, 03:43 PM
I heard that Djoko was wearing Batman mask before the game with Santoro? Anybody get that? I don't get the message?

savesthedizzle
11-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I heard that Djoko was wearing Batman mask before the game with Santoro? Anybody get that? I don't get the message?

He has done this in Paris the last two years.

It's his costume for Halloween.

Sleepwalker64
11-03-2007, 04:01 PM
:haha: Thanks...I didn't know that!

savesthedizzle
11-03-2007, 04:07 PM
:haha: Thanks...I didn't know that!

:lol: Yeah... we were all kind of :scratch: the first time he did it. :rolls:

It's always the same mask too ;) He should change it up :p

neenah
11-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Any pictures of the mask? :p Any year will do, although I vaguely remember last year's. That's actually my first memory of him - wearing the mask. :haha: I'd heard of him earlier but hadn't though much of him, being a new tennis fan. :o

savesthedizzle
11-03-2007, 05:58 PM
I think there was a video at some point of him walking onto court with it. Hmm. I will look :)

Okonsky
11-04-2007, 01:28 AM
I just found this 5 in 2:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Manon/novak/Noks77.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/Manon/novak/Noks76.jpg

profe
11-04-2007, 02:29 AM
thank you manon. just the kind of thing i needed to see today!

Okonsky
11-04-2007, 03:12 PM
thank you manon. just the kind of thing i needed to see today!

You're welcome.

quuboo
11-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Nole! in ShangHai airport and hilton hotel pics

Björki
11-05-2007, 10:12 AM
:inlove:

thanks. Where did you find them?

limuzilond
11-05-2007, 10:59 AM
hello,everybody.i'm new here~

i'm going to the TMC and take some pics

limuzilond
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I just found this 5 in 2:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Manon/novak/Noks77.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/Manon/novak/Noks76.jpg

omg... so many naked Noles...

kirkicica
11-05-2007, 11:12 AM

hello :wavey:, welcome.

Okay, I'm officially jealous now.
Any pics you make will be highly appreciated. :D have fun.

limuzilond
11-05-2007, 03:22 PM
haha,i'll choose some nice pics and put them here

wait for me~~~~~

savesthedizzle
11-05-2007, 03:24 PM
The glasses :inlove:

But I don't like the shirt. :lol:

Lee
11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
The glasses :inlove:

But I don't like the shirt. :lol:

The shirt is definitely too plain for him. :lol:

AnitaOlea
11-05-2007, 06:23 PM
I liked the shirt =) though I prefer him shirtLESS :lol:

Tess Gray
11-05-2007, 08:49 PM
I liked the shirt =) though I prefer him shirtLESS :lol:

ooh hon, we ALL prefer that :p

quuboo
11-06-2007, 01:52 AM

bishini~~~

profe
11-06-2007, 03:12 AM
ooh hon, we ALL prefer that :p
i'm on this bandwagon for sure. though the shirt is nice. nothing beats the glasses, though. they are HOT. Dreamy, even.

mirror
11-07-2007, 03:02 AM
bishini~~~

me too;)

quuboo
11-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Shanghai nole roadshow for adidas

no.1-no.4 picture copyright by tennis.com.cn Chenxiaoxie

quuboo
11-08-2007, 09:50 AM
those chinese words means "Grand slam , impossble is nothing"

Okonsky
11-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Thank you!

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 12:13 PM
That link on your signature quuboo..you have Djokovic funclub in China?:)
GREAT...just GREAT!! I remember that while ago I read Nole's guestbook on his website...and I remember that there were a message from one chinese guy or girl...or more like information, that many Chinese love hime and link to some funclub site? I remember I was pleasantly surprised with that, considering it was I don't know beginning of the year or even maybe last year. Was that you quuboo?:) Do you maybe have some english version of the site?

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 12:59 PM
:haha: :haha:
I tried to translate that chinese site in english with some mozzila add-on I have:) and here what came up:
http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_20_c70815a5f03288e.jpg
http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_20_51f182ac4921e2f.jpg
November 5, Serbia supernova about Covic Germany became the first arrived in Shanghai in the year-end Masters Cup quarter player, he will take British Airways BA169 flight this morning arrived in the Pudong International Airport.

有意思的是,走平民路线的德约科维奇下机后并未要求特别待遇走VIP通道,而是戴着墨镜,一身休闲装扮的从 正常通道离开,并登上组委会安排的奔驰车前往球员指定酒店--希尔顿饭店入住。 It is interesting that, and take the road of civilians under German machine about Covic did not request special treatment after taking VIP channel, but wearing sunglasses, a casual dress from the normal channels of left and boarded the organizing committee for Mercedes-Benz cars to players designated hotels - the Hilton Hotel occupancy. 由于事前消息甚为保密,因此当时并未有大批球迷前往浦东机场为诺瓦克接机,这也算是德约科维奇第一次踏上中 国土地参赛的些许遗憾吧。 Because of prior information is confidential and therefore was not a large number of fans for Novak to Pudong Airport arrivals, this also is about Covic Germany set foot on Chinese soil for the first time the degree of competition regret it.

Your site is great quuboo:)

PennyThePenguin
11-08-2007, 01:03 PM
:haha: :haha:
I tried to translate that chinese site in english with some mozzila add-on I have:) and here what came up:
http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_20_c70815a5f03288e.jpg
http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_20_51f182ac4921e2f.jpg
November 5, Serbia supernova about Covic Germany became the first arrived in Shanghai in the year-end Masters Cup quarter player, he will take British Airways BA169 flight this morning arrived in the Pudong International Airport.

有意思的是,走平民路线的德约科维奇下机后并未要求特别待遇走VIP通道,而是戴着墨镜,一身休闲装扮的从 正常通道离开,并登上组委会安排的奔驰车前往球员指定酒店--希尔顿饭店入住。 It is interesting that, and take the road of civilians under German machine about Covic did not request special treatment after taking VIP channel, but wearing sunglasses, a casual dress from the normal channels of left and boarded the organizing committee for Mercedes-Benz cars to players designated hotels - the Hilton Hotel occupancy. 由于事前消息甚为保密,因此当时并未有大批球迷前往浦东机场为诺瓦克接机,这也算是德约科维奇第一次踏上中 国土地参赛的些许遗憾吧。 Because of prior information is confidential and therefore was not a large number of fans for Novak to Pudong Airport arrivals, this also is about Covic Germany set foot on Chinese soil for the first time the degree of competition regret it.

Your site is great quuboo:)

where's the article you're translating? I could help you do a quick translation right now.

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 01:11 PM
I think I get the message what is it about, but I couldn't stop laughing...with words like Small German? Covic Germanu?...Notice that thread is called Small German first arrived in Shanghai..Just don't get it:)
the link is this...but it could be messed up with this translation, it's in pictures thread
http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=zh-CN%7Cen&u=http://bbs.djokovic.cn/read.php%3Ftid%3D284

PennyThePenguin
11-08-2007, 01:15 PM
I think I get the message what is it about, but I couldn't stop laughing...with words like Small German? Covic Germanu?...Notice that thread is called Small German first arrived in Shanghai..Just don't get it:)
the link is this...but it could be messed up with this translation, it's in pictures thread
http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=zh-CN%7Cen&u=http://bbs.djokovic.cn/read.php%3Ftid%3D284

the constant mention of germany is because when they translate novak's name syllable by syllable, the character they use for the "dj" sound is the first character of the chinese word for germany :lol: it's ok...he hasn't switched nationalities ;)

PennyThePenguin
11-08-2007, 01:25 PM
北京时间11月5日,塞尔维亚超新星德约科维奇成为第一个抵达上海参加年终大师杯赛的八强选手,他所乘坐的 英航BA169号航班已于今天上午抵达浦东国际机场。

有意思的是,走平民路线的德约科维奇下机后并未要求特别待遇走VIP通道,而是戴着墨镜,一身休闲装扮的从 正常通道离开,并登上组委会安排的奔驰车前往球员指定酒店--希尔顿饭店入住。由于事前消息甚为保密,因此当时并未有大批球迷前往浦东机场为诺瓦克接机,这也算是德约科 维奇第一次踏上中国土地参赛的些许遗憾吧。

anyway...here goes.

basically, it says that novak arrived on the 5th on BA169 and was the first player to arrive. Instead of asking for VIP treatment (VIP exit blahblahblah), he left via the regular exit, hopped on the Benz provided by the tournament organisers and went off to the Hilton where they're staying. Oh, for the fashion police/fans, he was in casual gear and wearing his shades :shrug: (me no see shades) And they also mention that there weren't many fans awaiting his arrival because his arrival was kept secret. And the writer comments that this is probably one regret of novak's (that no one was there to give him a rousing welcome) :p

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 01:28 PM
I know this kind of translations are funny, but at least it provieds some help:)
I have similar problems when I try to translate something from spanish to english....

PennyThePenguin
11-08-2007, 01:31 PM
I know this kind of translations are funny, but at least it provieds some help:)
I have similar problems when I try to translate something from spanish to english....

yep...I get all these weird things too when i try to translate things from russian. but they're always so funny to read.

they like translating marat's "chinese" name into sa-fragrance :p

kirkicica
11-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Those online translators are hilarious.

I tried once (using babelfish) to transalte a paragraph from english to spanish and then the result back to English. It was hilarious :rolls:

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 01:58 PM
You know, one of the "why" questions I had as a 5 years old kid was...
How chinese typewriting machine looks like:)? As far as I know (and I know very very little) you should know at least 3000 letter/signs out of 5000 or even 7000 to be called literat?

Lee
11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
You know, one of the "why" questions I had as a 5 years old kid was...
How chinese typewriting machine looks like:)? As far as I know (and I know very very little) you should know at least 3000 letter/signs out of 5000 or even 7000 to be called literat?

It's complicated and there are many different methods. I will spare you the details. But we are using the same kind of keyboards. ;)

If you need help translating Chinese to English, Jiat, SW and I can help, just post it here (I don't know which thread is the best though :lol:)

PennyThePenguin
11-08-2007, 02:10 PM
yeap...there's Lee, there's SW, there's me...there's even EVE!!! even though she claims her chinese is bad...don't believe her

Lee
11-08-2007, 02:13 PM
yeap...there's Lee, there's SW, there's me...there's even EVE!!! even though she claims her chinese is bad...don't believe her

She's been lying to me all these years? :awww: :sad:

PennyThePenguin
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
:lol: I don't know...maybe ;)

quuboo
11-08-2007, 02:56 PM
That link on your signature quuboo..you have Djokovic funclub in China?:)
GREAT...just GREAT!! I remember that while ago I read Nole's guestbook on his website...and I remember that there were a message from one chinese guy or girl...or more like information, that many Chinese love hime and link to some funclub site? I remember I was pleasantly surprised with that, considering it was I don't know beginning of the year or even maybe last year. Was that you quuboo?:) Do you maybe have some english version of the site?

sorry!that's not me.my english very poor,so english version website is difficulty to me.but i can show the new version of the chinese funsite ,may be tomorrow will be update. if someone can help me may be i can made a english version.

limuzilond
11-08-2007, 03:05 PM
me too;)

who r u :confused:

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 04:10 PM
:o Oh, my God...I feel embarrassed, I didn't have a clew that you all know chinese?:lol:
Lee you are a canadian with chinese origin?
Jiat...flag is Antarctica?? Is that becuase of pinguin avatar or you are really there?
I thought quuboo is the first chinese in here :o :lol:

Sorry for my ignorance:)

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 04:13 PM
And yes, quuboo...that site looks fantastic, and I understand all the problems with english version. Until you get one, I will use this online hilarious translations

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Question:)
Do you know who is this guy? We heard that he was/is very popular in China?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9196/valterky5.jpg

silverwhite
11-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Are you asking about typewriters or keyboards? We use the normal keyboard but we use a special software that makes use of phonetics. As for typewriters, I'd really like to know too. :eek:

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Actually, when I was five years old...there was no computers:) it was Woodstock time:)1969, so only typewriters.

Okonsky
11-08-2007, 04:38 PM

This is the famous Serb actor, Bata Zivojinovic (like Boba) as Valter in 'Valter brani Sarajevo' movie. So many years he was the most popular foreign actor in China. (my english....grrrr:mad: )

Okonsky
11-08-2007, 04:39 PM
And..........it seems I am soooooooooo stupid Sleepwalker. Am I? Yes, I am (so embrased now).

kirkicica
11-08-2007, 04:46 PM
I can't see the picture.

lol @Manon :hug:

Sleepwalker64
11-08-2007, 04:49 PM
And..........it seems I am soooooooooo stupid Sleepwalker. Am I? Yes, I am (so embrased now).

:haha: :haha: :haha: You made my day man. I'm not a girl, so I won't send you kisses, but you deserved many:)

belco
11-08-2007, 04:53 PM
hiyaz :D

Okonsky
11-08-2007, 05:02 PM
I am gonna crknuti (die).

Lee
11-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Actually, when I was five years old...there was no computers:) it was Woodstock time:)1969, so only typewriters.

There's no typewriter. For newspaper print, I don't really know how to explain it. :lol: Do you know how printing was done in the good old days?

kirkicica
11-08-2007, 05:08 PM
I am gonna crknuti (die).
no you won't. I really wanted to good-rep you to thank you for a good laugh, but I have to spread some love around first :rolleyes:

There's no typewriter. For newspaper print, I don't really know how to explain it. :lol: Do you know how printing was done in the good old days?
now I'm curios too.
I understand the newspaper print, and also the keyboard, but how did people type before computers?

Lee
11-08-2007, 05:10 PM
:o Oh, my God...I feel embarrassed, I didn't have a clew that you all know chinese?:lol:
Lee you are a canadian with chinese origin?
Jiat...flag is Antarctica?? Is that becuase of pinguin avatar or you are really there?
I thought quuboo is the first chinese in here :o :lol:

Sorry for my ignorance:)

No need to feel embarrassed. ;)

I was born and grew up in Hong Kong, moved to Canada then USA. I have Canadian citizenship and is a permanent resident in USA. I can also claim my Chinese citizenship if I decide to live in China.

Both Jiat (Penguin) and SW (silverwhite) are Singaporean with Chinese heritage. Same as Evelyn (ataptc)

Lee
11-08-2007, 05:20 PM
now I'm curios too.
I understand the newspaper print, and also the keyboard, but how did people type before computers?

No typing. :p Either handwriten or for newspaper, there were tiny diecasts ??? (various fonts) for each Chinese character like stamps except they are metal. I don't know any of you have used those rubber stamps that you can make your own message. The stampset has space where you can put individual alphabets and/or numbers to create a message or whatever, once you set those into the stampset, you can stamp the message everywhere.

The logistic is similar for Chinese newspaper print before the computer age, there are rooms with all those chinese characters arranged in certain orders, skilled workers picked each character and put it in the correct place in a box the size of a page on the newspaper, once the box (the page) was filled, the box was sent to the printing machines.

kirkicica
11-08-2007, 05:24 PM
No typing. :p Either handwriten or for newspaper, there were tiny diecasts ??? (various fonts) for each Chinese character like stamps except they are metal. I don't know any of you have used those rubber stamps that you can make your own message. The stampset has space where you can put individual alphabets and/or numbers to create a message or whatever, once you set those into the stampset, you can stamp the message everywhere.

The logistic is similar for Chinese newspaper print before the computer age, there are rooms with all those chinese characters arranged in certain orders, skilled workers picked each character and put it in the correct place in a box the size of a page on the newspaper, once the box (the page) was filled, the box was sent to the printing machines.

yup, I got that part, but thanks for more detailed info.
Lee - helpful as always :worship:

Lee
11-08-2007, 05:36 PM
you're welcome. I am being nostalgic :o

kirkicica
11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
:awww:

it's normal.. I guess :hug:

Saumon
11-08-2007, 06:39 PM

I did! :D

quuboo
11-08-2007, 06:54 PM

Valter brani Sarajevo?yes he was very popular in china maybe 80's ,actually i don't know more about he, and i ever see this movie before,because i was born on 1987. but all of old chinese people carzy about this movie.

by the way we use the same 103 keys keyboard ,now printing using laser printing . but long time before we used Movable type printing It's one character on one mould,and packaging them together

god bless me , you guys well know what I mean

Okonsky
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM

Don't behttp://usera.imagecave.com/Manon/friends.gif

quuboo
11-09-2007, 05:40 AM
one of chinese fan who name Dingding was waited Novak yesterday at Hilton hotel font door,so he got this photo, so close quarters. such beautiful eyes and eyelashes.

Sleepwalker64
11-09-2007, 09:31 AM

Interesting...
So you didn't use this kind of things only with chinese characters? It sounds like that job was a nightmare?:)
http://www.computermuseum.li/Testpage/Burroughs126Key.jpg

PennyThePenguin
11-09-2007, 12:21 PM
No need to feel embarrassed. ;)

I was born and grew up in Hong Kong, moved to Canada then USA. I have Canadian citizenship and is a permanent resident in USA. I can also claim my Chinese citizenship if I decide to live in China.

Both Jiat (Penguin) and SW (silverwhite) are Singaporean with Chinese heritage. Same as Evelyn (ataptc)

see! I let you answer this time *proud*
Interesting...
So you didn't use this kind of things only with chinese characters? It sounds like that job was a nightmare?:)
oh man..that looks like a nightmare!!!

limuzilond
11-09-2007, 02:50 PM
no you won't. I really wanted to good-rep you to thank you for a good laugh, but I have to spread some love around first :rolleyes:

now I'm curios too.

actually,printing was first invented by a Chinese,whose name was BiSheng,at the age of 1000 A.D.,song period.
He cave chinese characters on strips of mud,then dry them,of course,the characters was caved conversly,for example:if you wanna print a "b" ,you must cave "d".

maybe you guys have learned that in your history class...

limuzilond
11-09-2007, 02:53 PM

ooh... Lee has explanded that... yeap,that's just like Lee's explanation...

I'm improving my English...

limuzilond
11-09-2007, 03:00 PM
hey,guys. i'm planning to give Nole a present,can you give me some advices?

i'll be very appriciate... god bless you...

oh, and as quickly as possible please... I 'll fly to Shanghai the day after tomorrow,about 40 hours later, i'm in Beijing now

Lee
11-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm improving my English...

:yeah:

Lee
11-09-2007, 04:13 PM

oh, and as quickly as possible please... I 'll fly to Shanghai the day after tomorrow,about 40 hours later, i'm in Beijing now

Do you know that there are Federer fans giving him red envelope with best wishes words from his fans? They started even before Federer winning any tournaments, let alone slams. ;)

Lee
11-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Interesting...

That job was a nightware, I should really highlighted the part of "skilled workers". They basically worked through out the night to set up pages after pages for print. They worked with their bare hands so their hands were always blackened by the ink.

I believe there were something like that but it was MUCH bigger.

Tess Gray
11-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Today at school there was this thing where we wouldn't use the computer all day. Seriously :eek: that was VERY annoying. I can't even imagine what it's like when people didn't have any computers, keyboards etc... Things just took so much longer than they do now...

Lee
11-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Today at school there was this thing where we wouldn't use the computer all day. Seriously :eek: that was VERY annoying. I can't even imagine what it's like when people didn't have any computers, keyboards etc... Things just took so much longer than they do now...

Put on nostalgic mode..

:lol: Have you ever seen any computer punch card? I was lucky that when I started my computer lessons, there were keyboards and real time access that you could type your programs/works and saved them in a file in the computer. But not long before my time, to write a program and to enter your program to a computer, you needed those computer punch cards. Each card is a line of command. So when you had a program that's a bit complicated, you would have a huge deck of card. Just prayed that on the way to the data center when you could load the cards in the reading machine, nobody bumped into you or tripped or whatever and the whole deck was intact.

savesthedizzle
11-10-2007, 12:04 AM
My mom had to use those cards :rolls: since she was a computer programmer before she was a computer programming teacher ;) When she was in college she had to use them :rolls:

Lee
11-10-2007, 12:05 AM
My mom had to use those cards :rolls: since she was a computer programmer before she was a computer programming teacher ;) When she was in college she had to use them :rolls:

Ask her which is better, tape or punch card? :lol:

Sleepwalker64
11-10-2007, 11:11 AM

You know, I started thinking about it yesterday...
In NBA they used to make those bobble head dolls like this
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SWK31KD9L._AA280_.jpg
I would like to see those dolls in tennis version...there could be Rafa picking his arse, Roger with backhand swing, Nole bouncing the ball...
Until than...t-shirt with (d)joker card on it?:)

quuboo
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
The opening ceremony of the TMC 2007, you can see the flag of the Serbia,only Novak's fans raised the national flag,even Federer

Sleepwalker64
11-10-2007, 12:15 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:
Thank you quuboo, great pictures

amdany
11-10-2007, 12:29 PM
thanks quuboo:D

Okonsky
11-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Thank you guuboo. Back to the pictures of Novak.

jitterbug
11-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Thank you :hearts:

limuzilond
11-10-2007, 03:07 PM
You know, I started thinking about it yesterday...
In NBA they used to make those bobble head dolls like this

I would like to see those dolls in tennis version...there could be Rafa picking his arse, Roger with backhand swing, Nole bouncing the ball...
Until than...t-shirt with (d)joker card on it?:)

um...well,that's really a good idea,but...it's too late for me to prepare it...
i do know a store in beijing can make such dolls if you offer a picture,my flight is 14 hours later...

thanks anyway~ next time Nole come to China,i'll consider this idea~

limuzilond
11-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Do you know that there are Federer fans giving him red envelope with best wishes words from his fans? They started even before Federer winning any tournaments, let alone slams. ;)

actually,some of our fans have thought out this idea;)

they've made a flag for Nole
http://bbs.tennis.com.cn/uploadFiles/2007-11/10_6632884_1.jpg

like this~

they will ask nole to sign on it,and take a photo~then, the flag will be sent to Austrilia,do the same thing.Then the flag will travell all over the world with nole and our fans
one year later,when the flag back to china,we'll give the flag and the photoes we take to nole as a present~ sounds cool~ huh?

Lee
11-10-2007, 10:25 PM
they will ask nole to sign on it,and take a photo~then, the flag will be sent to Austrilia,do the same thing.Then the flag will travell all over the world with nole and our fans
one year later,when the flag back to china,we'll give the flag and the photoes we take to nole as a present~ sounds cool~ huh?

Wow! :cool:

Lee
11-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Nole was absolutely adorable in 2nd pic

Lee
11-11-2007, 12:03 AM
My penance for derailing the thread :sobbing:

Magenta
11-11-2007, 12:07 AM
So cute!

He seems to have a lot of fans in China!
Can anyone from China report back about what the media/people/fans think of him?

Lee
11-11-2007, 12:28 AM
So cute!

Can anyone from China report back about what the media/people/fans think of him?

I dug up a few media reports but need time to read and translate them. If I managed to, I will post in the TMC thread.

AnitaOlea
11-11-2007, 01:51 AM
good pics from china! thanx a lot =)

quuboo
11-11-2007, 05:50 AM
So cute!

very popular more than Andy Roddick,every day 30-40 fans waited he at the hotel font door。and chinese journalists very like novak too

Sleepwalker64
11-11-2007, 10:33 AM

Wow..indeed!!

very popular more than Andy Roddick,every day 30-40 fans waited he at the hotel font door。and chinese journalists very like novak too
:D

ataptc
11-11-2007, 11:28 AM
She's been lying to me all these years? :awww: :sad:
:lol: I don't know...maybe ;)
Ahem, who's been spreading tales about me?

I've been telling the truth Lee. Don't listen to Jiat :awww:

http://bbs.tennis.com.cn/uploadFiles/2007-11/10_6632884_1.jpg

like this~

Excellent idea!

PennyThePenguin
11-11-2007, 01:56 PM
I don't believe for one second that your chinese is really bad beyond words :ras:

AnitaOlea
11-11-2007, 11:56 PM
I saw the flag!

ataptc
11-12-2007, 02:43 AM
I don't believe for one second that your chinese is really bad beyond words :ras:
My grades and family history tell the truth :sad: I am better at listening and then translating rather than reading then translating..

Lee
11-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Guess nobody is in the mood to post his pics.

Lee
11-12-2007, 04:02 AM
terra cotta warrior :awww:

Lee
11-12-2007, 04:04 AM
A fan holding Nole's shirtless poster :aplot:

Lee
11-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Poor PMK was about to bump off his chair.

Lee
11-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Meeting the press :awww:

ataptc
11-12-2007, 07:51 AM
I thought the gold dragon embroidery on the back of his red shoes was pretty cool.

savesthedizzle
11-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Poor PMK was about to bump off his chair.

Nole is like cozying up to him there to get away from Federer :devil:

Lee
11-12-2007, 07:16 PM
I haven't figured out what part of the anatomies Gasquet was aiming at and who (Roger or Nole)? :angel:

Lee
11-12-2007, 07:41 PM
For those who don't visit GM!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6253928&postcount=1

AnitaOlea
11-13-2007, 02:37 AM
thanx for all the pics lee, the one with the fan holding a poster of shirtless nole is pretty funny xD

I hate the red shoes.. that's the reason why he lost... :sad:

ximista
11-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi everybody,
here some pics that I just find ... sorry if there had already been posted before.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5632/15440344ke7.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2774/15440499pb1.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15514463ld6.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6760/15514600af6.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8209/15514608xx8.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7905/15529072dx8.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1443/15529201py5.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7318/15529242ei4.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1239/15529249bc0.jpg

ximista
11-14-2007, 02:02 PM
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3046/15529637jq7.jpg

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1815/15529638qx0.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7532/15529894wx1.jpg

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3215/15669988mw5.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/738/15790522sn4.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2746/15793582mx0.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8817/15793659en9.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2639/15793715wf5.jpg

Björki
11-15-2007, 01:41 PM
yahoo.com

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20071110/capt.d479b55b6d2e4789b58a491a539cc516.china_tennis _masters_cup_xhg105.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/ed/fullj.getty-tennis-masters-chn-djokovic.jpg

savesthedizzle
11-15-2007, 01:47 PM
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2639/15793715wf5.jpg

What is he doing to Nikolai? Meanwhile, Ferrer and Gasquet seem to be having an interesting conversation and Federer just looks ahead with an evil gleam in his eyes.

savesthedizzle
11-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Oh and I *just* figured out the seating. I was trying to understand like.. the placement.

And it's alphabetical order. :tape:

PennyThePenguin
11-15-2007, 02:10 PM
What is he doing to Nikolai? Meanwhile, Ferrer and Gasquet seem to be having an interesting conversation and Federer just looks ahead with an evil gleam in his eyes.

is it the one where he's trying to throw confetti on kolya's head?

savesthedizzle
11-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Ah, is that what he's doing? :p

PennyThePenguin
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
it's from the video, no?

PennyThePenguin
11-15-2007, 02:18 PM
oh. and from the same photo...no one likes roger :sad: :sad: nole's playing with kolya. richie and pics are eyeing each other...and roger's just...lonely :awww:

Lossi
11-15-2007, 02:21 PM
oh. and from the same photo...no one likes roger :sad: :sad: nole's playing with kolya. richie and pics are eyeing each other...and roger's just...lonely :awww:

No, Roger does not look lonely :p He looks like he's plotting world domination. There's a subtle difference ;)

PennyThePenguin
11-15-2007, 02:31 PM
No, Roger does not look lonely :p He looks like he's plotting world domination. There's a subtle difference ;)

he THINKS ;)

Lee
11-15-2007, 03:44 PM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/reaction.gif

The infectious disease of reading players mind has infected Jiat and Mila by the HATAS!!!

Lossi
11-15-2007, 04:04 PM

The infectious disease of reading players mind has infected Jiat and Mila by the HATAS!!!

:rolls: Any chance to use the smiley, huh?

Lee
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Just in the mood for it these days. :lol:

Scotso
11-15-2007, 06:25 PM
He looks so hot in that suit. :drool:

neenah
11-15-2007, 09:27 PM
http://www.jcfocus.com/img/2007tmc/071115/djo014.jpg

From kiro's thread on GM. It made me laugh. :lol:

AnitaOlea
11-16-2007, 02:19 AM
hahah yes I thought it was a pretty funny pic too , I like nole in baby blue :inlove:

PennyThePenguin
11-16-2007, 12:40 PM

:scratch:

Lee
11-16-2007, 03:58 PM
:scratch:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

PennyThePenguin
11-17-2007, 06:45 AM
:cuckoo:

limuzilond
11-17-2007, 09:21 AM
hey guys,i'm back.a regretful and disappoint exprience...

i will post some pics later,i'm watching the SF now...

yolis
11-17-2007, 03:57 PM

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
He´s very cute on this photo

limuzilond
11-18-2007, 04:25 AM
here are the pics i took from the court and the Hilton Hotel where the players lived(except Roger Federer...)

they are not clear enough... sorry...i've tried my best...

http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_6_4e98a430371f84c.jpg

http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_6_aed9aa6436b2dc0.jpg

http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_6_02f53e5c8fbc4a8.jpg

http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_6_ea4e6fd882c4656.jpg

http://bbs.djokovic.cn/attachment/14_6_c1e9fe227873a64.jpg

http://bbs.djokovic.cn/read.php?tid=327

this page has more pics including Rafael Nadal,Andy Roddick etc.

savesthedizzle
11-18-2007, 04:26 AM
Oooh I really like that last picture :) Thanks so much :D

limuzilond
11-18-2007, 05:10 AM

you are welcome~

well...that one is the only picture i'm satisfied with

ataptc
11-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks! The specs :hearts: I kinda like the 2nd last one too.. Very candid :lol:

amdany
11-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Thank you:D

ceci_rah84
11-19-2007, 02:59 AM

Me too....He looks so cute with those glasses:inlove:

Scotso
11-19-2007, 03:57 AM

Pure cheese. Loves it!

girlscout
11-19-2007, 07:31 PM
im always wondering, is novak short sighted???
but that glasses look rocks!!!!!!!!! totally love it!!!

ciprianned
11-19-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't know what magazine this is or what it says, but the picture is really cute. :D

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1351/naslovac5.jpg
oh nice :devil:
very very beautiful photo :D :wavey:

adynadal
11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
i always love to see them together!it`s such a beautiful view...:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Lee
11-19-2007, 09:40 PM
i always love to see them together!it`s such a beautiful view...:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Ana: Nole, someone tried to grab my purse!
Nole: Who? I would protect you!

neenah
11-20-2007, 12:16 AM

:rolls:

I love Nole and Ana. :)

njnetswill
11-20-2007, 03:49 AM

They are so beautiful. :sobbing: :drool:

AnitaOlea
11-20-2007, 04:19 AM
great pic :inlove: thanx =)

savesthedizzle
11-20-2007, 02:12 PM

Where was he when I needed him? :sad:

Lee
11-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Where was he when I needed him? :sad:

Poor kid was pretty drugged out after removing his wisdom teeth at that time :awww:

limuzilond
11-21-2007, 10:54 AM
im always wondering, is novak short sighted???
but that glasses look rocks!!!!!!!!! totally love it!!!

omg... poison?

AnitaOlea
11-21-2007, 11:31 PM
I was wondering that too :confused:

jecasam
11-27-2007, 10:29 AM
I would like to see Marat Safin alive:worship: ..I saw Novak 3 times allready..:D

Sleepwalker64
12-07-2007, 11:13 PM
http://www.b92.net/galerija/pics/2007/12/14300233194759c8c3a1f93581135701.jpg
http://www.b92.net/galerija/pics/2007/12/565030634759c8dd46e89438974835.jpg
http://www.b92.net/galerija/pics/2007/12/11866403164759c7d002586951791140.jpg
http://www.b92.net/galerija/pics/2007/12/7904776644759c81228029648264857.jpg

This two credit to Ivanban

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/ivanban/NolepomazeJeleni.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/ivanban/Jelenazagrevanje.jpg

Magenta
12-07-2007, 11:38 PM
OMGGGGG. I wish I was there :awww:
Thanks for the pics!

Cat123
12-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I so badly want to see this!! :D Looks fabulous! Those pictures cheered me up no end! I'm not even going to comment on the first one :rolleyes:

RFS
12-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Hee Nole and JJ looked like they were a riot!

Sleepwalker64
12-08-2007, 12:21 AM
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/novakjel-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/novakjana-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/svi-najjtenis2.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/svi-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/novakdeca-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/jel2-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/jankolinij-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/jankdeca-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/ana-najjtenis2.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/anajank-najjtenis1.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/anajank-najjtenis3.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/ana-najjtenis3.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/jjdeca-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/jjnj-najjtenis.jpg
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/tenis/2007/najj/novakboba-najjtenis.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8533/viewphotomi3.jpg

Lee
12-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the pics. :lol:

neenah
12-08-2007, 04:33 AM
Thank you so much for all those pictures! :D

savesthedizzle
12-08-2007, 04:55 AM
http://www.b92.net/galerija/pics/2007/12/14300233194759c8c3a1f93581135701.jpg

This picture cracks me up :rolls:

VolandriFan
12-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Nole! :hearts:

ataptc
12-08-2007, 05:43 AM
It sure looked like a fun night :lol:

Jelena_78
12-08-2007, 10:58 AM
It really was!!!:)
Around 18000 people were enjoying every minute of it!
Good music,interesting program,introducing young players U12,14,16 and 18,Djole and Marko among them!
Djole:hearts: was excited with the atmosphere,he couldn't hit the ball properly:hug: ,unlike Marko:hearts: ,from whom I would expect sth.like that,but he was so relaxed:cool: like he played many matches in front of the huge crowd.
He's getting used to it:)
Vajda was there,Ana's fittness couch Scott:hearts: ,Niki Pilic:worship:
Of course the most interesting part of the evening was the last hour of it!
The mixed doubles match,Ana and Janko vs. Jelena and Nole 6:3
The result wasn't important,they tried to make us laugh...and there were moments when we were just holding our stomachs:lol: :haha: so much fun!
The beginning of the second set was actually the end of the program...Nole was about to serve,and of course it took some time...
The umpire was counting,and counting,...:lol: and counting... Jelena 'lost her nerves',couldn't wait anymore,so she joined Ana and Janko,and the three of them sat on the court,like WTH is he doing?! He's gonna get old while bouncing the ball...and all of us while waiting...:spit: :rolleyes: :lol:
The kids surrounded them...
After that,Nole,Janko and Jelena went to the stage,they lost Ana...she was caught down on the court...surrounded by her fans:unsure: :smooch: ...
The three of them sang 2-3 songs,it was really great!!!:rocker: :banana:

I hope Milan will upload it,so you can see it! I want to see it again!:)
:wavey:

Magenta
12-08-2007, 11:57 AM
It really was!!!:)
Around 18000 people were enjoying every minute of it!
Good music,interesting program,introducing young players U12,14,16 and 18,Djole and Marko among them!
Djole:hearts: was excited with the atmosphere,he couldn't hit the ball properly:hug: ,unlike Marko:hearts: ,from whom I would expect sth.like that,but he was so relaxed:cool: like he played many matches in front of the huge crowd.
He's getting used to it:)
Vajda was there,Ana's fittness couch Scott:hearts: ,Niki Pilic:worship:
Of course the most interesting part of the evening was the last hour of it!
The mixed doubles match,Ana and Janko vs. Jelena and Nole 6:3
The result wasn't important,they tried to make us laugh...and there were moments when we were just holding our stomachs:lol: :haha: so much fun!
The beginning of the second set was actually the end of the program...Nole was about to serve,and of course it took some time...
The umpire was counting,and counting,...:lol: and counting... Jelena 'lost her nerves',couldn't wait anymore,so she joined Ana and Janko,and the three of them sat on the court,like WTH is he doing?! He's gonna get old while bouncing the ball...and all of us while waiting...:spit: :rolleyes: :lol:
The kids surrounded them...
After that,Nole,Janko and Jelena went to the stage,they lost Ana...she was caught down on the court...surrounded by her fans:unsure: :smooch: ...
The three of them sang 2-3 songs,it was really great!!!:rocker: :banana:

I hope Milan will upload it,so you can see it! I want to see it again!:)
:wavey:

Thanks so much for the report!!

Aww I want to see it anywhere!!
I can't wait for the Hopman Cup with Jelena and Nole, its going to be magic judging by these pictures!

kirkicica
12-08-2007, 12:06 PM
It was fun!!! :banana:

I sooo loved the part when Janko couldn't hit the ball properly, gave up, and decided to change places with the ballkid :rolls:.

Nole also asked for a third serve after a double fault. :haha:

All in all it was really fun, they were relaxed, funny, and obviously having fun. And 18.000 people with them.
All four of them also confirmed that they will play for Serbia at the Olympics :banana:

What I didn't like is that they never introduced the juniors :o So besides the ones I recognized, I have no idea who the rest of them are which is a shame.

And I also wanna see it again!

_sanja_
12-08-2007, 01:25 PM
I loved it too! unfotunately I wasnt there, but I watched it on tv:) I loved the end, when they were singing, Nole was so into it, he was like ok lets sing another one :D and he wants Ana to join the 3 of them so he sang the chorus of Kalember`s song Ana-that was sweet :inlove:
I was so much sorry i couldnt be there ...:(

Jelena , Nole`s gf was there too, she was sitting next to Dijana, it was nice to see the whole Đoković family+Jelena together ;)

Jelena_78
12-08-2007, 02:59 PM

133147 after falling over Nole

133148 'Masha'

Jelena_78
12-08-2007, 03:05 PM

Scotso
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM
In that Masha pic you can see quite a bit of his package. ;)

Milena S.
12-08-2007, 03:23 PM
@Jelena_78
pictures are great
posebno ta prva sa zastavom sto sam je ja napravila mobom ;)
hehe
post them moooooore :D

kirkicica
12-08-2007, 03:34 PM
;)

I didn't bring my camera,cause they were officially not allowed,but so many people had them! I felt so stupid and was so sad,cause now all I have is lots of photos of bad quality,and they would have been great if I took them with camera :sad:
Same problem here :sad:
I was so angry that I wanted to scream at one girl next to me with a camera!! :mad:
and my phone camera is not good, so no pics are worth anything.

Jelena_78
12-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Same problem here :sad:
I was so angry that I wanted to scream at one girl next to me with a camera!! :mad:
and my phone camera is not good, so no pics are worth anything.

:hug:

kirkicica
12-08-2007, 03:38 PM
:hug:
We should've known better :o
after all, no camera rule never really worked here.
Next time I'll bring my bro's pro camera, which is the size of a small elephant!!!!

Jelena_78
12-08-2007, 04:13 PM
We should've known better :o
after all, no camera rule never really worked here.
Next time I'll bring my bro's pro camera, which is the size of a small elephant!!!!

:lol: :haha: And we'll go together! I da vidim ko ce smeti nesto da nam kaze!!?!
:fiery: :shout: :boxing: :armed:

kirkicica
12-08-2007, 04:24 PM
:lol: :haha: And we'll go together! I da vidim ko ce smeti nesto da nam kaze!!?!
:fiery: :shout: :boxing: :armed:
actually, I would like to go with someone who actually LIKES tennis, not just going because it might be fun :rolleyes: I hate answering stupid questions.

I would bring the whole TV studi next time, just because I was so pissed yesterday :shout:

I zaista da vidim ko ce da nas spreci

amdany
12-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the pics, they are sooooooo great:D :worship:

Jelena_78
12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
I've got some good news for all of you!:)

Milan will upload the video,I guess we could expect it on Monday,I'm not sure,but he'll let us know as soon as he does!!!!

Milan:worship:

:banana:

AnitaOlea
12-09-2007, 02:16 AM
great pics Jelena :), I'm so envy of u right now! so sorry about the camera problem =(
I'm sure it was great, everything with Nole is :inlove:
I'm very looking forward to see the video on monday :wavey:

Milena S.
12-11-2007, 08:10 PM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6606/clip9bu0.th.jpg (http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clip9bu0.jpg) http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2610/clip6eg2.th.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clip6eg2.jpg)
sorry if it was posted before, but I haven't noticed ;)

Okonsky
12-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Thak you.

TennisBoy2005
12-16-2007, 02:14 AM
can someone send me revealing pictures of novaks ass? it would be soo appreciated! i cant seem to find any that are really revealing... thanks :)

adynadal
12-16-2007, 01:07 PM
:angel:

Jelena_78
12-16-2007, 03:01 PM
:lol: Ady!!! :spit:

You were fast! ;)

TennisBoy2005
12-16-2007, 04:52 PM
sexy!

adynadal
12-16-2007, 05:31 PM
:lol: Ady!!! :spit:

You were fast! ;)

it was a pleasure!!!:haha::lick:

Scotso
12-16-2007, 06:28 PM
:angel:

That second one is my favorite picture ever :hearts:

adynadal
12-16-2007, 09:06 PM

i know!i am in love with this pic since you had it as an avie!;)

Fitz
12-20-2007, 02:45 AM
I've been going through pictures and have slowly been posting them on the player threads. I know they aren't great but I thought I would share since Nole is one of my favs. I also thought I'd let people see how quickly his signature has changed from the beginning of the year (Indian Wells) to right before the US Open (Cincinnati. I feel extremely lucky to have met him the first time and to have received his really cool autograph. The funny thing is the Cincy picture of me and him, he stopped to look at it after he signed a bunch of tennis balls and said, "that's a good picture. we look unbelievable." :cool: I laughed because I don't think it looks that good and he said at IW that the picture of us was a really good picture too. I guess he is just really nice. Hope you like the pictures! :wavey:

Björki
12-20-2007, 07:12 AM
thanks Fitz :)

VolandriFan
12-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Speaking of ass photos of Nole :p

I'm sure I saw a shirtless photo of him from behind ages ago in here somewhere. Anyone remember it?

VolandriFan
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I found what I came for :aplot:

Scotso
12-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Awesome pictures, Fitz :yeah:

Jelena_78
12-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Thank you Fitz! Great photos! :)

AnitaOlea
12-22-2007, 07:47 PM
nice pics, I like sleevless nole :)

limuzilond
12-25-2007, 09:02 AM
nice pics, I like sleevless nole :)

Me too~ but I like shirtless Nole more:p

JustDoIt
12-25-2007, 06:04 PM

Why AM I not surprised ? :lol:

AnitaOlea
12-26-2007, 06:03 AM

no doubt about it ;)

yolis
12-27-2007, 07:02 PM
He should make for example nude calendar (of course for humanitarian use;))..I would surely buy it :devil:

Matthias13
12-30-2007, 06:44 PM

Me too :hearts:

AnitaOlea
12-31-2007, 02:01 AM
lol that is a funny pic, looks like he's dancing or something xD

Lee
01-01-2008, 05:57 AM
MTFers really need to improve their fashion sense. ;) There's nothing wrong for a guy wearing a pink tie with grey stripe suit.

JustDoIt
01-02-2008, 12:34 PM
http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/38790/2003743958771123303_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2003743958771123303)

:eek:

Saumon
01-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Is it a new racket? :scratch:

Btw, I still can't see the NYE pics in GM. :awww:

JustDoIt
01-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Is it a new racket? :scratch:

Btw, I still can't see the NYE pics in GM. :awww:

Damn, I did not notice a racket at all :haha: :tape:

savesthedizzle
01-02-2008, 02:15 PM
MTFers really need to improve their fashion sense. ;) There's nothing wrong for a guy wearing a pink tie with grey stripe suit.

No.

But the brown shoes with a grey suit are questionable ;)

And I think darker colors suit him more :angel: but there's nothing wrong really with anything above his ankles :)

AnitaOlea
01-02-2008, 08:50 PM
yep the brown shoes were the problem... I noticed the different racquet as well, the older one was prettier =P

Lee
01-03-2008, 06:22 AM
No.

But the brown shoes with a grey suit are questionable ;)

And I think darker colors suit him more :angel: but there's nothing wrong really with anything above his ankles :)

Brown shoes! :eek: I didn't notice he was wearing brown shoes. :rolls:

Edit: OK, I went into the thread again. Last time, it's very slow and most of the pics didn't fully loaded, that's why I didn't see those brown shoes at all. :tape:

Fee
01-03-2008, 06:26 AM

Word.

bane06
01-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Aren't they lovely couple? :)
http://www.tennis-player-novakdjokovic.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/djokovicjankovic.jpg (http://tennis-player-novakdjokovic.info)
sorry if this photo was before i didnt sew it. Photo is from Hopman Cup 2008

Herdwick
01-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Not sure which is worse - the brown shoes or the carpet!

The suit is actually growing on me but laughed like a drain the first time I saw him in it...

PennyThePenguin
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
jelena scares me.

Okonsky
01-12-2008, 11:42 AM
http://www.tennis-player-novakdjokovic.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/djokovicjankovic.jpg (http://tennis-player-novakdjokovic.info)

No, scary picture.

teR
01-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Melbourne

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/7a/fullj.56aa47876b6e1e775ba531b4b2cd182f/56aa47876b6e1e775ba531b4b2cd182f-getty-tennis-open-aus-djokovic_practice.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/44/fullj.ef2d6083d94f8ded3907666adf73533c/ef2d6083d94f8ded3907666adf73533c-getty-tennis-open-aus-training-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/66/fullj.55d79d4be42c4d191465fbdde371b4c4/55d79d4be42c4d191465fbdde371b4c4-getty-tennis-open-aus-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/7a/fullj.c1045ffe0cafcdd0028d4c2e5d0cefed/c1045ffe0cafcdd0028d4c2e5d0cefed-getty-tennis-open-aus-training-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/e8/fullj.6df5d7de1783e5374fd9a09584c7c3e5/6df5d7de1783e5374fd9a09584c7c3e5-getty-77566926qr022_australian_op.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/4f/fullj.4a1d2a51d0affce3e4721a208ec7d5af/4a1d2a51d0affce3e4721a208ec7d5af-getty-tennis-aus-open-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/f8/fullj.bf90aaf3a917058c446f1767c1ced22d/bf90aaf3a917058c446f1767c1ced22d-getty-tennis-aus-open-djokovic.jpg

Björki
01-12-2008, 04:56 PM
:inlove:

Anne-Claire
01-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Nice pics thx :)

Scotso
01-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Mmm, I love him in the polo :drool:

savesthedizzle
01-12-2008, 10:16 PM
I kinda like the shirt :)

sharapower
01-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Absolutely charming :angel:

fangirl
01-13-2008, 06:14 AM
I like the Polo.

Men in Polos = key weakness of mine.

teR
01-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Melbourne, 13 January 2008

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/34/fullj.72e07e054d72ad3e189fc2695447b024/72e07e054d72ad3e189fc2695447b024-getty-tennis-aus-open-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/c5/fullj.bc1b1ed4cda432f680bdf0b54619ebea/bc1b1ed4cda432f680bdf0b54619ebea-getty-tennis-aus-open-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/2f/fullj.276e87b204a3c52a02973e378084c2e9/276e87b204a3c52a02973e378084c2e9-getty-tennis-aus-open-djokovic.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/91/fullj.839badb1bab373b38c21a954bd365fb6/839badb1bab373b38c21a954bd365fb6-getty-tennis-aus-open-djokovic.jpg

amdany
01-13-2008, 06:15 PM
:worship:thank you

fangirl
01-13-2008, 07:03 PM

Actually, I prefer them to hook up with others.

http://www.novak-djokovic.com/srb/fotogallery/WithAnaIvanovic//With%20Ana%20Ivanovic/with_ana_02.jpg

Ana and Novak will make pretty Serbian babies one day.

http://i5.tinypic.com/73alus5.jpg

While Jankay will be cute and kissy and happily ever after.

AnitaOlea
01-13-2008, 10:41 PM
lovely pics :inlove: thanks A LOT

Scotso
01-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Jamie Murray is so adorable. I want to marry him.

ataptc
01-15-2008, 07:36 AM
Really nice pics :yeah:

ataptc
01-15-2008, 08:39 AM
From his 1st round match

ataptc
01-15-2008, 08:47 AM
More.

Riley_K
01-15-2008, 09:13 AM
Nice! Thank you

Scotso
01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=134884&d=1200386828

I feel a new avatar coming on :lol:

kirkicica
01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
I think I found a perfect desktop pic :)

Björki
01-15-2008, 08:34 PM
I am not a fan of his new shirt.
I usually really like blue but this one....

savesthedizzle
01-15-2008, 09:08 PM
I don't like that the pattern doesn't go onto the back. That's what's strange about it. It just stops.

neenah
01-15-2008, 10:51 PM
I prefer the version that Mathieu wears with only one swishy thing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/neenx3/ec837f6b540d5cc4b311d7013a70c958-ge.jpg

ataptc
01-16-2008, 03:19 AM
I kinda like the shirt especially the shade of blue :hearts: but Mathieu's one is lovelier!

Milena S.
01-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey what about Novak's pictures from his last match (2nd round)???
:D

ataptc
01-18-2008, 04:15 PM
As requested

ataptc
01-18-2008, 04:17 PM
:)

Milena S.
01-18-2008, 04:39 PM
thanks ;)

fangirl
01-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Jamie Murray is so adorable. I want to marry him.

Me too. Especially during Wimbledon last yeah, watching him with Jelena, I was all 'I WANT A JAMIE MURRAY OF MY OWN TO PUT IN MY POCKET'.

neenah
01-19-2008, 10:38 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/9c/fullj.f9d3315012a980ab8cc64921e8a57137/f9d3315012a980ab8cc64921e8a57137-getty-78841312mb198_australian_op.jpg

:hearts:

Scotso
01-19-2008, 11:19 AM
:lol:

Loves it.

ataptc
01-19-2008, 12:18 PM
He looks so good in it :hearts:

adynadal
01-19-2008, 01:17 PM
the black outfit looks sooooo good on him!!!:inlove:

Tennis-Chick
01-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Black suits him very well :inlove:

ataptc
01-19-2008, 02:39 PM

ataptc
01-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Last few :hearts:

erica
01-19-2008, 02:55 PM
He looks so good in black :inlove: And I also think that the black swirly-thingy looks a lot better on the black than on the white.

amdany
01-19-2008, 03:00 PM
He looks so good in black :inlove: And I also think that the black swirly-thingy looks a lot better on the black than on the white.

agreed:hearts:

Okonsky
01-21-2008, 02:12 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/9c/fullj.f9d3315012a980ab8cc64921e8a57137/f9d3315012a980ab8cc64921e8a57137-getty-78841312mb198_australian_op.jpg

:hearts:

thank you

Okonsky
01-21-2008, 02:13 AM

Thank you No.2

Okonsky
01-21-2008, 02:13 AM

Agree no more.

bojan87
01-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Picture from 3th and 4th round ???

Snoopy123
01-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Thank you