Romanin Open Qualifying Sunday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Romanin Open Qualifying Sunday

Sandra
09-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey :wavey: I got back a coupplt of hours ago but i was too lazy to make an other report but i decided now ;)
Today was even better than yesterday ;) just cause i saw y fave this year Paul Henri :inlove:.He practiced a lot so i took lots of pics and the one with the two of us.I have to say we look good next to eachother :p
Then I saw Puerta.He was incredibly sweet today ...when i asked for the pic he was like "sure" and then he put his arm around me and smiled he was cute :)..then we saw Zabaleta training he is cute toogreat body.I have a pic of his ass :p..one of my friends is now so in loove with him and Flock .we saw Flock playing too today he won.
I am sad for Vligen,sucj a chocker My GOD he had 6 3 4 0 and then lost :sad:I wanted him to win :sad:
Then we went to a guardian we knew from last year,and he asked my friends "does she till like Igor" and they said "no" and the guy asked who i like and one said PHM..before i got to say i wont tell :mad: cause then hours later i went there to see what the score on central court he was talking to soem guy after he saw me and saying "go get Paul out of the looker room what is he still doing there get him here" my god it was annoying.Paul wasnt even there !!!
Then we also saw Mayer and how could i forget (!!!) I got a pic with Chela :D i am really happy cause he is my second fave this year ;) and also one with Chucho :) who was kind of Mr."i am too good for you today":(...
Then late it came Igor there all my friends took pics with him but me :o
I met soem ball kid i knew from last year and told me Igor is his idol..even if i dont like Igor anymore the kid was sweet.
I think this is all abut today,but ask me stuff i might remember more ;)
If you want pics ask and i will post them ;)

Deivid23
09-11-2005, 07:57 PM
That´s cool, but what about the matches you´ve seen?

Sandra
09-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Flock who won,that was a boring match he beat 61 61 Enev...the i wrote about Vliegens match :eek: i loved and hated it in the same time the Polish guy..sorry i cannot spell his name :o came back from 63 40 to win!!!! I wanted Kristoff to win.I also saw a bit of Ramirez Hidalgo who def Urban easy match also..sorry i didnt write more about matches but they are kind of boring(except Vliegen)..but from tomorrow more matches reports ;)

Deivid23
09-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Flock who won,that was a boring match he beat 61 61 Enev...the i wrote about Vliegens match :eek: i loved and hated it in the same time the Polish guy..sorry i cannot spell his name :o came back from 63 40 to win!!!! I wanted Kristoff to win.I also saw a bit of Ramirez Hidalgo who def Urban easy match also..sorry i didnt write more about matches but they are kind of boring(except Vliegen)..but from tomorrow more matches reports ;)

Thanks, that´s a bit more useful (at least for me) ;)

Sandra
09-11-2005, 08:05 PM
{out of topic-where are you from Spain i see you are a Fernando fan :hug:}

*Ljubica*
09-11-2005, 08:18 PM
I want pics please Sandra............Puerta, Chela, Chucho............PLEASE!!! Thanks :)

LuCaS@ro
09-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks Sandra :kiss:

Sandra
09-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Here is Chucho i gotta make smaller the other pics ;)
And Paul..i couldnt resist ;)

*Ljubica*
09-11-2005, 08:30 PM

Thanks - great pics :) I'm off to watch the US Open Final now - so look forward to seeing the others tomorrow. :wavey: Bucharest looks much more fun than Flushing Meadows though ;)

Sandra
09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
I bet it is i dont like any players in the final there ;0

Nathaliia
09-11-2005, 10:20 PM
The "Polish guy" name is Fyrstenberg. Trust me, he's a very nice person :). Thank you for your report. And we all know off-courts are much more interesting heh. Girl, you're a star!

Corina2605
09-12-2005, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the Sunday report :)

I would love to see your pic with Chelita :). I hope he wins for you today :). Look out for Mariano Z in the stands during the match, he usually watches his friends matches :). Have fun!!!

*Ljubica*
09-12-2005, 07:10 AM
I bet it is i dont like any players in the final there ;0

Well I like Roger - so it was worth watching - though I fell asleep before the end! have fun today!!

FrogBurger
09-12-2005, 08:30 AM
do you have more pictures? You gut cut out of the photo in the first shot.

MariaV
09-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks Sandra. PHM. :hearts: :inlove: Good luck to Paulo!!!! :hearts: :inlove:

Nikki♥
09-13-2005, 08:56 AM

Thanks a bunch for your report and the 2 pics too. :hug: