Coria head to head [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Coria head to head

Nymeria
08-08-2003, 02:10 PM
I thought it's maybe interesting to know how Coria plays against other players. I know you can also find it on atptennis.com. But maybe it's easier when we have it in this forum....

Nymeria
08-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Coria vs. Agassi 1-2

2003 --> Roland Garros (clay)- coria - 4 6 6 3 6 2 6 4
2003 --> Australian Open (hard)- agassi - 1 6 1 3
2002 --> Cinciniati TMS (hard)- agassi - 0 6 2 6

Nymeria
08-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Coria vs. Ferrero 0-2

2003 --> Monte Carlo (clay) - Ferrero - 2 6 2 6
2002 --> Roland Garros (clay) - Ferrero - 2 6 3 6 3 6

Nymeria
08-08-2003, 02:16 PM
Interesting for the Safin fans: they never played against each other
Just like Federer and Guille did never play against each other...

Soon I'll post more head to heads

Chloe le Bopper
08-15-2003, 09:06 AM
Coria completely and totally OWNS the other Argies. He's something like 324234093284293-2 against them. Only Chela and Gaudio have beaten him (once each) and that was back when he was 12.. or something like that. No wonder they all hate him ;)

esther
08-15-2003, 02:12 PM
lol
yeah whats that thing between him and gaudio about?!

esther
08-16-2003, 01:40 AM
ohh ok i had kinda known about that story vaguely but i wasnt sure if there was something that had happened before that? thanks for clearing that up and hope they can put that behidn them...they are probably both professional enough to do so for DC sake..

Laury
09-10-2003, 02:01 AM
Gaudio and Guille have fight in the showers after that match. Gaudio was very upset and he hit Guille.

esther
09-10-2003, 03:10 AM
whhhhhaaat?!

Stefanie
09-10-2003, 01:31 PM
oh i know that story....it was in hamburg or am i wrong?

aprillej26
09-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Did Gaudio really hit Guille? :mad:

Stefanie
09-10-2003, 06:35 PM
Did Gaudio really hit Guille? :mad:

well, yeah that's what i heard and they said it on tv a couple of times...Guille said it wasn't that serious, they just had an arguement and Gaudio didn't hit him...but who knows

esther
09-11-2003, 02:01 AM
thats crazy!!!

corias_fangurl
10-02-2003, 01:34 AM
That's not fair to Guille! Stupid Gaudio. Zabaleta hates him too. I think that other Argies cuz he dominates them.

corias_fangurl
10-02-2003, 01:35 AM
sry, wrong thing, I think that other Argies hate him cuz Coria dominates them.

LubiG
11-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Oh that stupid Gaudio is a jelous freak, because before Guille turned pro we all (argentinians) thought Gaudio was really great.
Mariano Zabaleta doesn't hate Guille, they are friends. Guille said in an interview that he really appreciated Mariano becasue when he had recently turned pro he gave him a lot of advice. And i've seen a lot of pictures of Coria and Nalbandian together, so i don't think they hate each other either.

daze11
08-23-2005, 10:27 PM
i see 'corias_fangurl' disappeared from these boards some time ago...

so what's this about? oh, i was just dusting the old shelves!! i went back and dug this out...the very oldest thread on record, from 2003.

Chiudi-fan, I'm liking this attempt to catalog his H2H..."let's see... :rolleyes: agassi, losing record...what about ferrero :rolleyes: ...hmmm, yes, there it is again...losing record...well, not against FEDERER! they haven't played..." :lol:
well, luckily those H2H's have evened out more now!! (except for with federer of course)

and i like how the perception of guille then was that he always beat the south americans, and specifically argentinians. i mean...he DID but its too bad that has completely crumbled now. it was true...until the....FO-04.
:( ...still pissed about that.

by the way, anyone SEE that coria/gaudio 03 semi? my perception was that coria was rolling, and had NO REASON to fake an injury, even though it happened suddenly. why fake an injury at 40-15 serving to get into a tiebreaker? and even though he lost the tie-break, guille DID ROLL 6-0 in the 3rd. its not as though coria 'faking' an injury time out to get a leg message can be used to explain the cause for gaudio's inability to get even 1 game in the final set.

star
08-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Oh, don't talk about the French Open. It was so awful. I was listening to it on audio because I had no tv broadcast. I got so distraught I started cleaning house like a maniac.

At least I had a clean house at the end of it.

daze11
08-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Oh, don't talk about the French Open. It was so awful. I was listening to it on audio because I had no tv broadcast. I got so distraught I started cleaning house like a maniac.

At least I had a clean house at the end of it.i was talking about the 2003 hamburg match, but i have to say...that french open drama made me love guille more than i probably ever could. its a truly epic tragedy of the hero in classic proportion, especially because gaudio was so unworthy...as a human being, that is. i look at that match with great pride. there is injustice in the world, yes, and that is what we saw...but the first two sets & much of the third, until the french crowd performed that bizarre resurrection, was extraordinary art. what a fantastic display, and the closest to an 'honorary champion' an event could ever have had.

you know how achilles was perfect except this one spot on his heel? guille was that good at that moment.

ironically, i think coria's namesake vilas won 6-0 6-3 6-0 in the 77 french final, which was identical in the first 2 sets to guille's scores that day! but sometimes we must experience a victory from inside ourselves when the external results just dont fall into place. :) just an opinion...

JennaNicole
08-24-2005, 01:57 AM
Does anyone know coria's Head 2 head with Roddick? I think coria has never beaten him, which bothers me. i wish coria could get him on clay next year and crush him, but i don't think he'll ever get the chance. roddick plays almost none of the big clay tournaments in europe. and the ones he does play in, he never makes it very far. as long as he and coria are both seeded in a clay tournament, i don't think roddick will ever make it far enough to face him.

Nymeria
08-24-2005, 07:57 AM
:rolls: I didn't know I did ever start this thread!

Nymeria
08-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Does anyone know coria's Head 2 head with Roddick? I think coria has never beaten him, which bothers me. i wish coria could get him on clay next year and crush him, but i don't think he'll ever get the chance. roddick plays almost none of the big clay tournaments in europe. and the ones he does play in, he never makes it very far. as long as he and coria are both seeded in a clay tournament, i don't think roddick will ever make it far enough to face him.

:tape: Roddick is leading 5-0

2005 Wimbledon, Grass, R16
England Grass R16 Roddick 6 3 7 6 6 4

2004 Tennis Masters Cup, Hard, RR
Houston, TX, USA Hard RR Roddick 7 6 6 3

2004 Miami AMS, Hard, F
FL, U.S.A. Hard F Roddick 6 7 6 3 6 1

2003 Tennis Masters Cup, Hard, RR
Houston, TX, USA Hard RR Roddick 6 3 6 7 6 3

2002 Houston, Clay, S
TX, U.S.A. Clay S Roddick 6 3 2 6 6 2

Truc
08-24-2005, 08:02 AM
This is a thread for psichogaucho! :lol:

Let's face it, Guille has a terrible record against most of the top players. He never beat Federer, Hewitt, Roddick... And I'm not so sure Guille would crush Roddick on clay the way he played this year.
It would be much easier to enumerate his few wins against top players: Agassi in RG 2003 (the match which made a fan out of me :worship: ) and in Rom 2005, Safin last year in Monte-Carlo (but who hasn't beaten Safin at least one time?)...
Moya probably is his best H2H against a former top 10 player (5-2). He leads against Henman too (3-2, not only on clay).
And of course the other argentinian players (3-2 against Gaudio, 3-1 against Nalbandian, 1-0 against Cañas, 1-0 against Puerta...).

daze11
08-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Safin last year in Monte-Carlo (but who hasn't beaten Safin at least one time?)...ok, but he also beat safin when he first returned after the layoff in that hopman cup match, straight sets. i must say, safin is the one top player that i'm glad to see in the draw near coria because i always think he will win. he doesnt hit hard enough to overpower guille and coria is such a trickster that marat digs little holes in the ground to fall into because he gets so frustrated. :lol:

And I'm not so sure Guille would crush Roddick on clay the way he played this year.true, but coria DID always play well when he got psyched up for a match for a particular opponent, and he WANTS to beat roddick badly. the ones he was really losing was to major slackers.

willie
08-24-2005, 05:22 PM
here i found good ones of guille;)
Coria leads Moya 5-2
Coria leads Fernando Gonzalez 5-0
Coria leads Nalbandian 3-1
Coria leads Henman 3-2

psichogaucho
08-24-2005, 05:35 PM
um, he also play against Safin in last Masters...first match after the surgery...
and yes, this is a thread for me :lol:

Nymeria
08-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Coria leads Moya 5-2
Coria leads Henman 3-2
Those are the better ones indeed! :yeah:

Dunno why I did start this thread ages ago and why I did only post negative H2H's... :rolleyes: @ me :p

Truc
08-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Safin was bagelled by Sanguinetti in the Hopman Cup and didn't win a single match, so I'm just relieved Guille could beat him there. ;)
But you're right, daze, Safin is probably the best pick for Guille among the top players. Safin always gets mad when he has to play Santoro, so Guille certainly has weapons to bother him when his game is on.

(As for Roddick I also think Guille would beat Roddick on clay, I just doubt he would "crush" him. Chucho made a hell of a match in RG to beat Roddick.)

daze11
08-25-2005, 04:46 AM
Safin was bagelled by Sanguinetti in the Hopman Cup and didn't win a single match, so I'm just relieved Guille could beat him there. ;)
But you're right, daze, Safin is probably the best pick for Guille among the top players. Safin always gets mad when he has to play Santoro, so Guille certainly has weapons to bother him when his game is on.

(As for Roddick I also think Guille would beat Roddick on clay, I just doubt he would "crush" him. Chucho made a hell of a match in RG to beat Roddick.)guille IS a lot like santoro!! good call. just better at everything and cute! :lol: also a good parallel with safin.

agreed on roddick...i dont think he would be crushed. even when coria is brilliant on clay, he is vulnerable to overwhelming power...on any surface. and roddick can produce that. but someone listed a few months back in a thread why guille always seemed to have extenuating circumstances with roddick...almost every tme they played was right around an injury or other issues so its been a weird rivalry.

daze11
08-25-2005, 04:49 AM
Dunno why I did start this thread ages ago and why I did only post negative H2H's... :rolleyes: @ me :p:lol: well, i was really charmed by it. it was such an innocent start to a thread and then also went into this strange territory about past matches. so that also seemed like a good idea for a thread...not just head to heads, but stories from previous matches too.

daze11
08-25-2005, 04:53 AM
Coria leads Moya 5-2
Coria leads Henman 3-2
hey willie! :wavey: glad you're back. how was the trip?

some new quotes for you...relating to your current signature & avatar:

"people say that time changes things, but actually people do." - andy warhol

"imagination is more important than knowledge" - albert einstein

Nymeria
08-25-2005, 08:12 AM
:lol: well, i was really charmed by it. it was such an innocent start to a thread and then also went into this strange territory about past matches. so that also seemed like a good idea for a thread...not just head to heads, but stories from previous matches too.
well at least someone is charmed of it then. I really don't see why I did ever see the use of it. I prolly had the idea to post the H2H of every opponent he played, but I soon forgot about that :p Don't see any other reason.

Funny that this thread is alive again, coz it is one of the first threads in this forum I think :eek:

daze11
08-25-2005, 03:34 PM
well at least someone is charmed of it then. I really don't see why I did ever see the use of it. I prolly had the idea to post the H2H of every opponent he played, but I soon forgot about that :p Don't see any other reason.

Funny that this thread is alive again, coz it is one of the first threads in this forum I think :eek:
yes, thats why i revived it!! it was the VERY LAST thread on record!!! :)

and see what a nice piece of history it was?

psichogaucho
08-25-2005, 05:09 PM
as you may know, in the US Open first round Guille will face Félix Mantilla, yes, Félix Mantilla again :eek: In the last month I posted the head to head against Mantilla two times, but, superstitius as I am, here I go again!

Guille leads series 3-0
last meeting: 2005 Sopot, Guille won 3-6 6-3 6-3
vamos, Guille :bounce:

Nymeria
08-25-2005, 07:03 PM
yes, thats why i revived it!! it was the VERY LAST thread on record!!! :)

and see what a nice piece of history it was?
I know that the first thread ever started in this forum was the cheering thread, where we are still posting. Funny to see you did bring another old thread alive. I had a laugh when I did reread these posts here. Thanks for bumping this thread! :yeah:

Nymeria
08-25-2005, 07:04 PM
as you may know, in the US Open first round Guille will face Félix Mantilla, yes, Félix Mantilla again :eek: In the last month I posted the head to head against Mantilla two times, but, superstitius as I am, here I go again!

Guille leads series 3-0
last meeting: 2005 Sopot, Guille won 3-6 6-3 6-3
vamos, Guille :bounce:
knowing a H2H changes every time they play, we have to thank it you post it again and again :hug: That sounds like a perfect first round for Guille. Vamos!!! :yeah: Hope he can bring the H2H to 4-0

willie
08-26-2005, 07:49 AM
hey willie! :wavey: glad you're back. how was the trip?

some new quotes for you...relating to your current signature & avatar:

"people say that time changes things, but actually people do." - andy warhol

"imagination is more important than knowledge" - albert einstein

hi daze:bigwave:, my trip was great, the places i went were amazing:yeah:
hey, good quotes :), but i change my avy :cool: , and my quote :angel:

hope everyone is okay here at kings forum :D

daze11
08-26-2005, 03:17 PM
hey, good quotes :), but i change my avy :cool: , and my quote :angel:

ok, but who was the quote of regarding 'spaceship earth'??? i want to add that to my book of quotes and you didnt say who it was! :D

willie
08-26-2005, 05:09 PM
i really dont know:scratch:, sorry.....
im gonna search it for you:)

psichogaucho
08-31-2005, 01:57 PM
head to head
vs Vince Spadea
Guille leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2005 Hamburg (clay) Guille won 6-0 6-2

vamos Guille! :bounce:

psichogaucho
09-02-2005, 01:51 AM
head to head
vs Robin Soderling
series tied 0-0

Nymeria
09-02-2005, 06:27 AM
oh great a 'new' opponent, so no idea what we can expect from this. Good luck Guille, make sure you'll be the one leading in H2H after this match!

psichogaucho
09-03-2005, 11:46 PM
head to head
vs Nicolás Massu
Guille leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2003 Kitzbuhel Guille won 6-1 6-4 6-2

daze11
09-06-2005, 04:02 AM
surprisingly, coria never played ginepri. but interestingly, coria & gasquet DO have a history, and a fairly recent one, with coria leading 1-0:
2004 Buenos Aires SF Clay (O) G.CORIA 7-6(1) 6-1

in either case, i would say wednesday's day match will be entering uncharted territory...as the DREAM OF THE 2005 US OPEN marches forward!!!! :banana:

psichogaucho
09-06-2005, 06:12 PM
yeah, I saw the match against Gasquet...
call me silly, but I have a strange feeling...you know, all we argentines expected that Gaby Sabatini won the french open...but she won the US Open...I know there's Federer round there, but, I said, it's a strange feeling...

daze11
09-06-2005, 07:01 PM
call me silly, but I have a strange feeling...you know, all we argentines expected that Gaby Sabatini won the french open...but she won the US Open...I know there's Federer round there, but, I said, it's a strange feeling...
ok, now THIS is weird...i watched a program late last night where they showed gaby upsetting steffi in straight sets to win the 90 uso, and they said how she was the first argentinian to win since vilas, and it hit me as i watched...i felt it right then about guille this year. and now i get online and you mentioned this connection too!!!! i believe in those types of things completely. something is definitely 'happening'....

by the way, it IS possible fed will lose today and hewitt will make the final for a grunge re-match of the argentina/australia davis cup of hewitt/coria and THAT will be what causes the win of the tournament.

psichogaucho
09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
ok, now THIS is weird...i watched a program late last night where they showed gaby upsetting steffi in straight sets to win the 90 uso, and they said how she was the first argentinian to win since vilas, and it hit me as i watched...i felt it right then about guille this year. and now i get online and you mentioned this connection too!!!! i believe in those types of things completely. something is definitely 'happening'....

by the way, it IS possible fed will lose today and hewitt will make the final for a grunge re-match of the argentina/australia davis cup of hewitt/coria and THAT will be what causes the win of the tournament.

wow, this is an X-file! :eek: call agent Moulder! :lol:

Pancakesong
09-06-2005, 07:43 PM
psichogaucho, like your feeling:):):)

psichogaucho
09-06-2005, 07:52 PM
haha, I like it too...

fabolous
09-06-2005, 08:43 PM
keep cool guys :)

yes i'm starting to get a bit excited now, too. he's in the quarterfinal and no federer/nadal/hewitt/whatever in his side of the draw. i think he feels the same, this is a big chance here to make it to another slam final. but i won't waste one second to think about the final until he is not there. i am always so pessimistic :rolleyes:

willie
09-07-2005, 03:12 AM
i like all thoose feelings too:)
coria must have the same nightmare every night....that close loose to gaudio last year on the philipe chatrier at the french open final...
he knows that he has a great chance to reach a final again, and i believe this time he wont let it go;)

Nymeria
09-07-2005, 06:42 AM

Strange but great feeling, I sometimes got the same, but ... there is Federer around :angel:

Pancakesong
09-08-2005, 08:05 PM
:smash::smash::p:p:angel:

psichogaucho
09-18-2005, 01:24 AM
since I didn't post the h2h of any match at China tourny, I won't post the head to head vs "el pantalones" :lol: because I'm terribly superstitious :p
:secret: I guess we all know when was the last meeting, the score, &co... :sad:

psichogaucho
09-22-2005, 04:59 PM
head to head
vs Karol Beck
Guille leads series 1-0
last meeting: 2004 s'Hertogenbosch Guille won 6-3 6-3
vamos, Guille! :bounce:
vamos, Argentina! :bounce:

psichogaucho
09-24-2005, 06:30 PM
head to head
vs Dominik Hrbaty
series tied 2-2
last meeting 2003 Barcelona, Hrbaty won 3-4 ret.

fabolous
09-24-2005, 07:08 PM
head to head
vs Dominik Hrbaty
series tied 2-2
last meeting 2003 Barcelona, Hrbaty won 3-4 ret.

that doesn't include the hopman cup result from this year (daze already mentioned it): hrbaty def coria 6-4 6-1 :bolt:

psichogaucho
09-24-2005, 07:22 PM
I once heared that Hopman Cup is not official competition, or something like, that's why it's not include in the h2h...

daze11
11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
ok, so which one of us is going to post "THE COMPLETE SHANGHAI" h2h W/L record??? i dont think i have a complete list of the competition... :rolleyes: is gaudio in as an alternative or is it now set with hewitt?

star
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Hewitt is up in the air. But, seriously, I don't think he will go. Bec cant' go with him, and if she were to go into labor, he couldn't get back on time, I don't think. Although I'm not sure of the flying time between Shanghai and Sydney.

psichogaucho
11-07-2005, 07:33 PM
ok, so which one of us is going to post "THE COMPLETE SHANGHAI" h2h W/L record??? i dont think i have a complete list of the competition... :rolleyes: is gaudio in as an alternative or is it now set with hewitt?

well, that used to be my job :lol:

psichogaucho
11-07-2005, 08:03 PM
okay, here it is...

Guillermo Coria's head to head against...

Roger Federer
Roger leads (what do you expect?) 2-0
last meeting: Hamburg 2005 (clay... :o ) Roger won 6-4 7-6

Rafael Nadal
Rafael leads series 3-1
last meeting: 2005 Beijing (hard) Rafael won 5-7 6-1 6-2

Andy Roddick
Andy leads series 5-0 :eek:
last meeting: 2005 Wimbledon (grass, of course :lol: ) Andy won 6-3 7-6 6-4

Lleyton Hewitt
C'mon leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2005 Davis Cup (qf) (grass) Hewitt won 7-6 1-6 6-1 6-2
(at Guille's defend, he played with some itch in his private parts... :lol: )

Andre Agassi
Andre leads series 5-2
last meeting 2005 Roma Guille won 7-5 7-6 :bounce:

Nikolay Davidenko
Guille leads series 2-1 :woohoo:
last meeting: 2005 Roland Garros (clay? :lol: ), Nikolay won 2-6 6-3 7-6 6-2

just in case
Gastón Gaudio
Guille leads series 3-2
last meeting :scratch: :shrug: :confused: er, um, I don't remember...

Truc
11-07-2005, 08:16 PM
last meeting :scratch: :shrug: :confused: er, um, I don't remember...:lol: That's your best h2h ever, psicho.

But you forgot Ljubo! Guille has a positive record against Ljubo (3-1)!
He won the last meeting 2004 in Hamburg (on clay): 6-3 1-6 4-6
He also won on carpet in Basel in 2003 6-4 6-4 and on hardcourt in 2002 6-2 6-3. So Guille will be the overwhelming favourite in this one, numbers don't lie. :cool:

psichogaucho
11-07-2005, 08:20 PM
well, I didn't forget Ivan, I just cannot spell his surname :lol:
thanks for complete the h2h :hug:

daze11
11-07-2005, 08:34 PM
well, that used to be my job :lol:
:lol: i was HOPING that post would attract your attention! :yeah:

GOOD JOB! :clap2:

Nymeria
11-08-2005, 08:55 AM
seems the gaudio one is necessary as I heard on the news this morning Hewitt won't participate...

Nymeria
11-08-2005, 08:56 AM
pfff I don't get too happy when I see those H2H's...

daze11
11-08-2005, 01:57 PM
seems the gaudio one is necessary as I heard on the news this morning Hewitt won't participate...ok, so hes up to 11-19 h2h now. thanks gaston! :worship: :p

daze11
11-08-2005, 02:02 PM
yes, it would be a more of an exciting challenge if he were just 0-30 against them, but we'll have to deal with those wins he had :o and not get too distracted by it. :cool:

Truc
11-08-2005, 02:04 PM
ok, so hes up to 11-19 h2h now. thanks gaston! :worship: :p
On the other hand, that means Guille can't be in the same group as Davydenko now.
Gaudio is luckier, he is sure to avoid Ljubicic (unless there is another withdrawal).

Let's hope Guille will have luck with the draw and be in Gaudio's group, not in Ljubo's one!

Nymeria
11-08-2005, 03:13 PM
On the other hand, that means Guille can't be in the same group as Davydenko now.
Gaudio is luckier, he is sure to avoid Ljubicic (unless there is another withdrawal).

Let's hope Guille will have luck with the draw and be in Gaudio's group, not in Ljubo's one!
yeah I am wondering hwo the groups will be, hope Guille is lucky and can show the world he is also able to win a match (preferable more) on the masters. Go Guille :bounce:

psichogaucho
11-08-2005, 03:43 PM

beh, it's only numbers...but I like numbers, maybe 'cos I'm a basketball fan, I can help it :)

napki
11-09-2005, 05:49 AM
Shanghai list needs updating! Roddick is out and Coria vs Nalbandian is 3-1.
The last time they played at AO and that's the only time they played on anything other than clay. David won 5-7, 7-5, 6-3, 6-0.

The good news are that the 0-5 against Roddick is crossed out and replaced by 3-1 :yeah:
So it's 14-15 now, looking much better overall even if it's only numbers. :)

Nymeria
11-09-2005, 08:50 AM
beh, it's only numbers...but I like numbers, maybe 'cos I'm a basketball fan, I can help it :)
I am obsessed with numbers :o I just love to look at stats and compare them to others and so on.

Nymeria
11-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Shanghai list needs updating! Roddick is out and Coria vs Nalbandian is 3-1.
The last time they played at AO and that's the only time they played on anything other than clay. David won 5-7, 7-5, 6-3, 6-0.

The good news are that the 0-5 against Roddick is crossed out and replaced by 3-1 :yeah:
So it's 14-15 now, looking much better overall even if it's only numbers. :)
Oh that is good news for the numbers!!!

Tho I am a bit upset so many are cancelling, you know, the masters is supposed to be with the best 8, and now it is kinda becoming a b-tournament :(

daze11
11-15-2005, 12:48 AM
strangely, i just went to the ITF site and it lists this in their head-to-head:

2005 Tennis Masters Cup Carpet (I) D.NALBANDIAN

they listed david as the WINNER!!!! in ADVANCE!!! :eek:

now i feel a little more urgency of how i would like to see guillermo whip his ass! :p

ms_raikkonen
11-15-2005, 10:24 AM

now i feel a little more urgency of how i would like to see guillermo whip his ass! :p
:eek: how can they be so assuming! :mad: let's put up a fight guillermo. win this! :devil:

star
11-15-2005, 01:05 PM

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

psichogaucho
01-13-2006, 07:26 PM
head to head
vs Victor Hanescu
Guille leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2003 Sopot (clay) Guille won 6-3 6-4

psichogaucho
01-17-2006, 06:45 PM
head to dead
vs Federico Luzzi
Luzzi leads series 1-0
last meeting: 2000 Kitzbuhel (clay) Luzzi won 7-6 6-3

daze11
01-17-2006, 07:14 PM
head to dead
vs Federico Luzzi
Luzzi leads series 1-0
last meeting: 2000 Kitzbuhel (clay) Luzzi won 7-6 6-3

oh good, i'd bet guille remembers that and would like to correct it immediately! ;)

psichogaucho
01-19-2006, 06:21 PM
vs Sebastien Grosjean
Guille leads series 1-0
last meeting: 2004 Indian Wells (hard) Guille won 3-6 7-6 6-2

alle...er, non, um...

daze11
01-19-2006, 06:33 PM
vs Sebastien Grosjean
Guille leads series 1-0
last meeting: 2004 Indian Wells (hard) Guille won 3-6 7-6 6-2

alle...er, non, um...
ooooooooo.... :lol: that was a VERY confident and world-beating guille JUST squeeking it out in a 2nd set tie-break, huh????

well, ok. i wont call grosjean a loser! i'll just look forward to a good match! :)

psichogaucho
01-19-2006, 06:40 PM
yes, I also like Sebastien, I only hope they will schedule the match at some time I can watch the match...

patcoriafan
01-19-2006, 09:22 PM
guille is going to play tomorrow Isnt it?

:) :)

psichogaucho
02-28-2006, 08:40 PM
the h2h vs Alessio Di Mauro is a presumingly 0-0

vamos, Mago! :bounce:

fabolous
03-26-2006, 10:34 AM
head to head vs olivier rochus:

2005 Auckland, Hard, Q New Zealand Hard Q Rochus 4-6 4-6
2003 Wimbledon, Grass, R128 England Grass R128 Rochus 5-7 6-7 3-6

rochus leads 2-0

time to change this, guille!

psichogaucho
03-27-2006, 05:06 PM
I didn't check the h2h vs Cristophe Rochus, maybe he leads that one :lol:

psichogaucho
04-15-2006, 08:47 PM
head to head
vs Mikhail Youzhny
Guille leads series 5-2
last meeting: 2005 Beijing, Guille won 6-4 1-6 6-1

*the two times Youzhny won, they played on hard courts
*Guille double bageled Mikhail in Stuttgart, in 2003. I saw that match, the weird thing is that Youzhny didn't play bad!

Vamos Guille! :bounce:

patcoriafan
04-15-2006, 09:00 PM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2397/headtohead4mu.png (http://imageshack.us)

Guille's Girl
04-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh yes that's right! Last meeting was Beijing. Ha! That was the morning I was late for work :o For a good cause ;)

psichogaucho
04-18-2006, 10:00 PM
head to head
vs Paul-Henri Mathieu
Guille leads series 2-1
last meeting: 2005 Monte Carlo Guille won 6-2 7-5
(that's what the psychologists call "dèjá vu" :) )

virm_coria
04-19-2006, 12:55 AM
last meeting: 2005 Monte Carlo Guille won 6-2 7-5
(that's what the psychologists call "dèjá vu" :) )

jajaj right ;)

vamos guille tomorrow!!
Paul Henri is one of my favourites, but Guille's always first! :)

Guille's Girl
04-19-2006, 02:25 AM
Vamos Guille!!! :woohoo:

fabolous
04-19-2006, 09:18 PM
head to head vs kiefer:

2005 ATP Masters Series Rome, Clay, R32 Italy Clay R32 Coria 6-1 6-1
2004 Monte Carlo AMS, Clay, R32 Monaco Clay R32 Coria 6-0 6-3
2004 Miami AMS, Hard, Q FL, U.S.A. Hard Q Coria 6-3 6-3
2004 Auckland, Hard, R32 New Zealand Hard R32 Coria 7-6 6-3
2003 Roland Garros, Clay, R64 France Clay R64 Coria 6-3 5-7 6-3 6-1
2000 Washington, Hard, R32 DC, U.S.A. Hard R32 Kiefer 6-4 3-6 2-6

guille leads 5-1 and kiefer's last victory is already 6 years old :eek:

psichogaucho
04-20-2006, 08:33 PM
head to head
vs Rafael Nadal
Nadal leads series 3-1
last meeting: 2005 Beijing Rafa won 5-7 6-1 6-2

vamos Mago! :bounce:

psichogaucho
04-24-2006, 07:28 PM
head to head
vs Galo Blanco
Guille leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2002 Umag Guille won 6-4 6-7 2-0

Vamos, Guille! :bounce:

daze11
04-24-2006, 07:51 PM
head to head
vs Galo Blanco
Guille leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2002 Umag Guille won 6-4 6-7 2-0

Vamos, Guille! :bounce:
oh goodness, thats not entirely a good sign! :lol: a bit close, was it? ;)

patcoriafan
04-25-2006, 12:00 AM
yes its close

vamos guille

:worship: :worship:

daze11
05-08-2006, 04:56 PM
ok, I will be the one to announce the head to head this time...

They are tied 1-1, both meetings on clay.

2002 Kitzbuhel 1R Clay - G.CORIA 3-6 7-5 6-1
2006 Buenos Aires R16 Clay - R.RAMIREZ-HIDALGO 7-5 6-2

psichogaucho
05-08-2006, 06:02 PM
thanks, daze, I refused to post this h2h :)
same if he plays again against Di Mauro :lol:

daze11
05-15-2006, 03:06 AM
djokovic AGAIN! he's 2-0 h2h and guille played great against him last time!

2005 French Open 64 Clay (O) G.CORIA 4-6 6-2 3-2 RET
2006 Miami 64 Hard (O) G.CORIA 7-5 6-1

VAMOS!!!!

psichogaucho
07-09-2006, 10:05 PM
vs José Acasuso
Guille leads series 2-0
last meeting: 2003 Montecarlo Guille won 6-2 6-2

Vamos, Mago! :bounce

psichogaucho
07-16-2006, 11:34 PM
:yawn: yesterday I worked eleven hours, I'm so tired to search the h2h vs Haase, but I bet my argentinian arse it must be 0-0

Vamos Guille! :bounce:

daze11
07-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Coria leads Calleri 2-1. Last meeting went to Calleri in a 3rd set tiebreak.

2001 Vina Del Mar 32 Clay (O) G.CORIA 6-3 6-4
2003 Hamburg FR Clay (O) G.CORIA 6-3 6-4 6-4
2005 Barcelona 16 Clay (O) A.CALLERI 6-4 6-7(5) 7-6(2)

GET REVENGE, GUILLE!

Deea
07-20-2006, 04:36 PM
I like Calleri too but... VAMOS GUILLE!!!! :woohoo:

psichogaucho
07-20-2006, 06:53 PM
el Gordo Calleri is my second favourite :sad:

psichogaucho
08-27-2006, 10:45 PM
head to head
vs Ryan Sweeting
series tied 0-0