Why I don't like Hewitt... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why I don't like Hewitt...

Sam L (WTAW)
09-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Well there are many reasons but one of the major reasons were on display today in his match against Federer. It was in the 2nd set and he got a foot fault on his 2nd serve and he went up to the umpire saying that he never foot faults on his 2nd serve. How arrogant is that? And then says that it's all happening on this end meaning that the linesman is against him.

It's the when-I'm-losing-I'll-blame-it-on-everyone-but-myself routine.

Get over it, you're not good enough, you're a loser! Stop blaming the poor linespeople who are there to do you a favour, stop blaming the fans who are kind enough to turn up and watch you play.

He's a spoilt brat who wants everything his way.

Federer is his direct opposite and once again Federer has made him his bitch. He should just bring a leash next time.

Thoughts?

aceit
09-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Haha I saw that (I was there) but I couldn't hear what he said. I was wondering about that.

To give some credit to Hewitt (I'm not a fan), he's calmed down lately.

Sam L (WTAW)
09-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Haha I saw that (I was there) but I couldn't hear what he said. I was wondering about that.

To give some credit to Hewitt (I'm not a fan), he's calmed down lately.
This is what he said: "I never foot fault on a 2nd serve. It's all coming from one end" (Points at the poor linesman)

federer express
09-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Thoughts?

:zzz:

JeNn
09-10-2005, 11:52 PM
The things that the HATAS will place so much significance on are amazing :eek:

missbungle
09-10-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't understand why Hewitt doesn't just stand an inch back when he serves... It's pathetic that he blames the linespeople for his foot faults. He's been foot faulted at pretty much every tournament I've seen him play this year.

alfonsojose
09-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Lleyton is an asshole. Old news :zzz:

Turkeyballs Paco
09-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Lleyton is an asshole. Old news :zzz:

Yes, we all know how fonsie likes his assholes. ;)

Lee
09-10-2005, 11:58 PM
CBS showed with slow motion that one of his foot fault was actually NOT.

tennisvideos
09-11-2005, 12:01 AM
So someone who spews forth hatred about another on a message board is a better person than someone who spews forth anger in the heat of battle????

Think about it .....

bad gambler
09-11-2005, 12:07 AM
the serial pest strikes again

find a new topic to discuss about jackass

R.Federer
09-11-2005, 12:10 AM
This is what he said: "I never foot fault on a 2nd serve. It's all coming from one end" (Points at the poor linesman)
That was the same linesperson who gave Blake all the points in 2001 ;)

No, they keep playing those service points to see the footfaults. I think it must be a record, no? 12 or 13 FF in a single match.

Mary Carillo said that this is not the first match where this is happening, including Australia (I remember that, in fact in 2004 AO it was the momentum changing point against Roge in QF)

You must give credit to leyton --except that one time, he did not complain or lose focus when called on the FF

WF4EVER
09-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Well there are many reasons but one of the major reasons were on display today in his match against Federer. It was in the 2nd set and he got a foot fault on his 2nd serve and he went up to the umpire saying that he never foot faults on his 2nd serve. How arrogant is that? And then says that it's all happening on this end meaning that the linesman is against him.

Get over it, you're not good enough, you're a loser! Stop blaming the poor linespeople who are there to do you a favour, stop blaming the fans who are kind enough to turn up and watch you play.

Federer is his direct opposite and once again Federer has made him his bitch. He should just bring a leash next time.

Thoughts?

I totally agree with you. I saw him do this in Oz at it was truly disrespectful to the linesperson. If he felt he got a bad call that's fine but why does he have to shove it in the official's face if he wins the next point? He needs to learn some manners.

DDrago2
09-11-2005, 12:30 AM
Well there are many reasons but one of the major reasons were on display today in his match against Federer. It was in the 2nd set and he got a foot fault on his 2nd serve and he went up to the umpire saying that he never foot faults on his 2nd serve....

Such a behaviour from a future father, a family man! I am truly shaken! Hewitt should know rule number one of good maners: Never say to the umpire thay you never foot fault on your 2nd serve.

tangerine_dream
09-11-2005, 12:43 AM
e: Why I don't like Hewitt...

Why nobody at MTF cares a whiff what Sam L (WJERKW) thinks...

revolution
09-11-2005, 01:04 AM
I like his tennis, he's the second best in the world right now, but that Blake incident still angers me, as he shouldn't have got away with that.

revolution
09-11-2005, 01:09 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

FanOfHewitt
09-11-2005, 01:35 AM

Thoughts?

Petty board.

Oh, sorry, you're already here. Carry on.

BTW, lmfaoo@the guy in your avatar blaming racquets, blaming lines people, blaming coaches, blaming court surfaces and blaming tournaments when things don't go his way.

PaulieM
09-11-2005, 01:52 AM
you'd be mad if you foot faulted that many times too

Scotso
09-11-2005, 01:52 AM
:yawn:

Scotso
09-11-2005, 01:53 AM
Petty board.

BTW, lmfaoo@the guy in your avatar blaming racquets, blaming lines people, blaming court surfaces and blaming tournaments when things don't go his way.

seriously :haha:

and getting fined for lack of effort... at least Lleyton gives it his all.

FanOfHewitt
09-11-2005, 02:26 AM
seriously :haha:

and getting fined for lack of effort... at least Lleyton gives it his all.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Another thread to add to Sam L's growing list of great contibutions to MTF. Among others would be "Is Hewitt done?", "Do you read a book in the dark", which mocked a Roddick comment to the press (because the other 5 threads that had already been made on that matter were simply not adequate) and a rant on how Federer needs to win RG to make it a valid slam again.

Aren't we just so lucky that SamL makes the occasional trek over from WTAWorld to bestow his wisdom upon us?

sanpo
09-11-2005, 03:19 AM
Hahaha but I have to agree though that Hewitt overacted with the foot fault calls against him. And it was said that he also had numerous foot fault calls in his previous match (I presume it was the Nieminen match). So come to think of it, 4 linespeople or so couldn't be always mistaken..

And this reminds me also of Safin's similar habit, but that's off topic. :)

liptea
09-11-2005, 03:32 AM
I like his tennis, he's the second best in the world right now, but that Blake incident still angers me, as he shouldn't have got away with that.

Um. Rafael and Lleyton traded ranking spots and no one told me?

senorgato
09-11-2005, 03:37 AM
CBS showed with slow motion that one of his foot fault was actually NOT.

Actually, that's not true. in that same replay you could clearly see his foot touching the line. just like a ball "clipping" a part of the line, a foot can't either. They showed the same replay and it clearly showed that his foot touched before he made contact with the ball.

Tennis Fool
09-11-2005, 03:47 AM

Your new name is "nobody" :confused:

I care Sam :) I always like it when WTAWorld posters cross over to the peaceable kingdom. BTW, you should lose the ( ). We all cross over some time ;)

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 04:15 AM
I like that he keeps the WTAW. Every now and then I read a mens tennis thread on WTAWorld and nearly die laughing at the ignorance. Sam, by keeping the WTAW, reminds me of what is to come.

oneandonlyhsn
09-11-2005, 04:55 AM

:wavey: Lleyton did apologoze personally to James, anyway why is it that there is nothing else to discuss on this stupid board lately other than Hewitt this or that. Fed sucks or is boring http://www.mediablvd.com/forums/images/smiles/yawn.gif next

Sam L (WTAW)
09-11-2005, 05:24 AM
Another thread to add to Sam L's growing list of great contibutions to MTF. Among others would be "Is Hewitt done?", "Do you read a book in the dark", which mocked a Roddick comment to the press (because the other 5 threads that had already been made on that matter were simply not adequate) and a rant on how Federer needs to win RG to make it a valid slam again.

Aren't we just so lucky that SamL makes the occasional trek over from WTAWorld to bestow his wisdom upon us?
I'm only telling the truth.

Rafa and his other claycourt buddies haven't been able to back it up on anything other than clay.

Hewitt is Fed's bitch.

Fact.

I'm not a big fan of men's tennis. I enjoy occasional men's tennis. I like really talented players like Safin and Federer. But I'm going to call out on the pretenders and the overrated.

Sam L (WTAW)
09-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Your new name is "nobody" :confused:

I care Sam :) I always like it when WTAWorld posters cross over to the peaceable kingdom. BTW, you should lose the ( ). We all cross over some time ;)
Thanks. I would if I could but the first time I registered as Sam L, the account was lost. So I had to register again and the mods wouldn't let me be Sam L.

Sam L (WTAW)
09-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Petty board.

BTW, lmfaoo@the guy in your avatar blaming racquets, blaming lines people, blaming coaches, blaming court surfaces and blaming tournaments when things don't go his way.
So?

At least he doesn't take it on linespeople or other people. He's also not racist or homophobic.

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 05:45 AM

Rafa and his other claycourt buddies haven't been able to back it up on anything other than clay.

Hewitt is Fed's bitch.

Fact.

The only fact in the above quote is that Hewitt is Fed's bitch. The rest is just ignorant drivel, driven by your hatred. Hell, even pointing out the fact that Hewitt is Fed's bitch is driven by your hatred.

I'm not a big fan of men's tennis.

No, really?

I enjoy occasional men's tennis. I like really talented players like Safin and Federer. But I'm going to call out on the pretenders and the overrated.

And I'm going to call an ignorant fool who posts ignorant and foolish things out for what they truly are: a tool. Post about what you know, dear. Quit embarassing yourself here. It's very hard to stand out on MTF as one of the truly stupid, but somehow you've managed to do just that.

Sam L (WTAW)
09-11-2005, 05:51 AM
Well in every thread I've started there are always people who agreed with me. I'd say it's 50/50. Those who don't agree with me are those people that are fans of the ones that I'm showing the truth to. Like you, for example, cannot accept the truth that Rafa is overrated and is mainly a claycourter. :p

I actually know a lot of about men's tennis and male tennis players. Generally, I like all the female players, there's no one that I think is vastly overrated or overly obnoxious.

But there are some in men's tennis and I'm just calling them out.

Anyway, like I said there are people here who agrees with me, so I don't know how you get off saying it's drivel. :p

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Well in every thread I've started there are always people who agreed with me. I'd say it's 50/50. Those who don't agree with me are those people that are fans of the ones that I'm showing the truth to. Like you, for example, cannot accept the truth that Rafa is overrated and is mainly a claycourter. :p

Yes, I'm such a massive fan of Hewitt and Roddick too - your other stupid threads that I just mocked :retard:

Rafa is not overrated. Nor is he only of use on clay. I'm sorry that you are so boiled up with hatred for somebody who doesn't know you are alive that you can hardly see straight when you think about them... but that doesn't make your rather sad ramblings true. Nor does my being a fan make my opinion of him invalid. I have results to support my opinion. You have a leaking ashole.

I actually know a lot of about men's tennis and male tennis players.

Rubbish.

Generally, I like all the female players, there's no one that I think is vastly overrated or overly obnoxious.

I love when people do the job for me. I didn't even have to make you produce a subsequent post to prove that you are indeed full of crap. ;)

Anyway, like I said there are people here who agrees with me, so I don't know how you get off saying it's drivel. :p

Yes, there are some very stupid people here who agree with the stupid things that you say. I could find people here who would agree with homophobic drivel. I guess that would make anything I had to say on the matter valid then, right?

Tennis Fool
09-11-2005, 06:16 AM
The only fact in the above quote is that Hewitt is Fed's bitch. The rest is just ignorant drivel, driven by your hatred. Hell, even pointing out the fact that Hewitt is Fed's bitch is driven by your hatred.

No, really?

And I'm going to call an ignorant fool who posts ignorant and foolish things out for what they truly are: a tool. Post about what you know, dear. Quit embarassing yourself here. It's very hard to stand out on MTF as one of the truly stupid, but somehow you've managed to do just that.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tennis Fool
09-11-2005, 06:17 AM

I actually know a lot of about men's tennis and male tennis players. Generally, I like all the female players, there's no one that I think is vastly overrated or overly obnoxious.

"Chloe" became Queen Rebecca again at this tournament. She'll turn you into stone. Beware.

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 06:20 AM
"Chloe" became Queen Rebecca again at this tournament. She'll turn you into stone. Beware.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Next thing you know, somebody is going to expose me as the poster formerly known as Becca.

Oh, and SamL... stupid people who throw you support? Tennis Fool, exhibit A.

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 06:21 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Why don't you actually rub a couple brain cells together for once and actually point out what was wrong with that post?

Oh, that's right.

Because if you do, you know that I'll rip you a new one.

Next :)

Tennis Fool
09-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Next :)
Next.

Sam L (WTAW)
09-11-2005, 06:44 AM
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Next thing you know, somebody is going to expose me as the poster formerly known as Becca.

Oh, and SamL... stupid people who throw you support? Tennis Fool, exhibit A.
You're calling people names now? I thought you were more mature than that. Becca. :rolleyes:

Fact is, Hewitt has made racist and homophbic comments in the past. And Rafa is overrated. And recent French Open champions haven't been able to back themselves up in other slams.

These are all facts. You're just coming with excuses with excuses for these people because you feel the need to be PC and be "objective". :rolleyes:

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 06:49 AM
You're calling people names now? I thought you were more mature than that. Becca. :rolleyes:

You thought I was more mature than that? Hello? Did you just start reading me yesterday?

Fact is, Hewitt has made racist and homophbic comments in the past. And Rafa is overrated. And recent French Open champions haven't been able to back themselves up in other slams.

I suppose that I imagined Juan Carlos Ferrero.

Fact is, you don't know what you are talking about :eek:

These are all facts. You're just coming with excuses with excuses for these people because you feel the need to be PC and be "objective". :rolleyes:

They aren't facts, they are your opinions. And rather poorly informed ones at that. Unless 2003 is not recent, and reaching a slam final and winning a MS on another surface does not consistute "backing up a French open", then you need to sit down and shut the fuck up, because as I have already said: you embarass yourself by posting here, as you clearly know nothing about mens tennis. And really, you have to be saying some pretty ridiculous stuff to look ridiculous here!

I don't have excuses. I have results. Things that actually happened. That has absolutely nothing to do with being politically correct, and everything to do with examining the facts - er, as opposed to just confusing opinion with fact. For you, I recommend a butt plug.

I always feel a need to be objective, btw. People who think without logic are not worth my time. That goes for the real world, too :)

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Here I am speaking about Lleyton in your OTHER Hewitt hate thread, btw:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1924813&postcount=14

Gee, looks like somebody just shat all over your "those who don't agree with me are those people that are fans of the ones that I'm showing the truth to." theory.

How does it feel to be wrong? I guess you get used to it after a while? :shrug:

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 06:56 AM
Tennis Fuck, btw, is just pissy with me because I have exposed his "21 rule" or whatever he calls that bullshit, for the utter stupidity that it is.

It hurts to lose, doesn't it, Tennis Fuck? :devil:

I probably won't read your response - for the moment, you've joined the very elite list of people who are too stupid to argue with me. :devil:

bad gambler
09-11-2005, 06:59 AM
what is the 21 rule?

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 07:01 AM
what is the 21 rule?
If you don't win a grand slam by the time you are 21, you won't.

Sort of like how if you play with your left hand, you will never be great.

bad gambler
09-11-2005, 07:03 AM
If you don't win a grand slam by the time you are 21, you won't.

Sort of like how if you play with your left hand, you will never be great.

:silly:

safdem
09-11-2005, 07:05 AM
i dont understand why lleyton always gets criticized...poor dude

FanOfHewitt
09-11-2005, 07:05 AM
So?

At least he doesn't take it on linespeople or other people. He's also not racist or homophobic.

LOL, did you see Safin's match against Hrbaty at Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago? In the first game of the match he abused the linesperson and was complaining to the umpire that they are blind and shouldn't be out there. By the way he was wrong on the call too. Not being a big men's tennis fan you probably didn' see it, and only drew some half witted conclusions off the few selected instances you've come across.

He doesn't take it out on other people? Right, which would be the reason why he's had more coaches than hot meals.

He's not racist or homophobic? Ok, since you're making allegations without conclusive support, I'll just say that at least Hewitt's not a womaniser.

IMMORTALCHAMP
09-11-2005, 07:11 AM
I don't like Hewitt, but he's not important enough for me to discuss in further detail.

Tennis Fool
09-11-2005, 07:18 AM
:silly:
No more :silly: than listening to Queen Rebecca.

Anyway, there's a whole thread on the topic. And I must say, I predicted the outcome of this year's USO final based on the 21 Rule.

Tennis Fool
09-11-2005, 07:21 AM
Tennis Fuck, btw, is just pissy with me because I have exposed his "21 rule"
:haha: :p

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 07:22 AM
You could have predicted the outcome of this year's USO final by rubbing two brains cells together.

I bet that you also predicted the winner of the RG final by using the 21 rule :eek:

Okay, I couldn't resist :devil:

Ruski
09-11-2005, 09:03 AM
i dont understand why lleyton always gets criticized...poor dude

I wonder why????? :rolleyes:
Must be some reasons, right?

Paul Banks
09-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Thoughts?

:zzz:

revolution
09-11-2005, 12:07 PM

Hewitt is Fed's bitch.

Fact.

I'm not a big fan of men's tennis. I enjoy occasional men's tennis. I like really talented players like Safin and Federer. But I'm going to call out on the pretenders and the overrated.

Nadal won Montreal.

Oh dear, I can tell you're from the WTA.

mer
09-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Thoughts?

I think you need help

Sam L (WTAW)
09-11-2005, 12:49 PM
LOL, did you see Safin's match against Hrbaty at Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago? In the first game of the match he abused the linesperson and was complaining to the umpire that they are blind and shouldn't be out there. By the way he was wrong on the call too. Not being a big men's tennis fan you probably didn' see it, and only drew some half witted conclusions off the few selected instances you've come across.

He doesn't take it out on other people? Right, which would be the reason why he's had more coaches than hot meals.

He's not racist or homophobic? Ok, since you're making allegations without conclusive support, I'll just say that at least Hewitt's not a womaniser.
I'd rather be a womaniser than a homophobe or racist. What's wrong with sleeping around? You're not hating anyone.

Lleyton insinuated that a black linesman was cheating for Blake because he was also black. That's pretty racist.

And he also called someone a poof. Homophobic.

You know guys, if Lleyton was proving himself on tour and winning slams "like he used to", I wouldn't be saying anything.

But he's not. His slams from 2001-02 were flukes and now he's been made a bitch.

It is for this that you guys are angry at me. You should be angry at him for playing so poorly.

mer
09-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Sam L, it looks like your Hewitt hatred/obsession requires urgent medical attention.

thrust
09-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Hewitt is not my favorite player, however, I see no reason to hate him. He does not have the size and power of many others on the tour, but he has won 2 Slams and held the #1 ranking for over 70 weeks. To me, he is to be admired for being an over achiever.

JeNn
09-11-2005, 01:14 PM
I'd rather be a womaniser than a homophobe or racist. What's wrong with sleeping around? You're not hating anyone.

True. Hatred is the key ingredient isn't it? Of course to some people using other people's bodies in the most intimate act possible for your personal gratification is not such a wonderful thing to do. But then, if you are not hating anyone, nothing is that bad I guess.

Lleyton insinuated that a black linesman was cheating for Blake because he was also black. That's pretty racist.

Seeing as you so wonderfully pointed out 'hatred' as a key ingredient in what is so despicable, can you demonstrate where the hate is in this statement? I see stupidity, not hatred.

And he also called someone a poof. Homophobic.

Again demonstrate the 'hate', you fool. I'd hate to think of how many homophobes I know if using 'poof' denotes hatred of homosexuals. Oooohh....I know....virtually every straight guy I know. Get a grip!

You know guys, if Lleyton was proving himself on tour and winning slams "like he used to", I wouldn't be saying anything.

But he's not. His slams from 2001-02 were flukes and now he's been made a bitch.

It is for this that you guys are angry at me. You should be angry at him for playing so poorly.

Lleyton hasn't been playing poorly. He just isn't as good as Federer. It's that simple. If you exempt Federer, on every surface besides clay he is still pretty much the best player in the world. If you actually followed the mens tour, you would know that Lleyton is actually playing much better against the rest of the tour in the past 12 months than he ever has. When he was #1 and winning slams he was upset far more often in early rounds and by unseeded players than he is now. Now he pretty much dominates everyone on tour accept for Federer, and Safin on the very odd occasion that his stars align. This is evidenced by the fact that of his last 6 losses at non clay GS, 5 have come at the hands of Federer. So if not being as good as Roger constitutes 'playing so poorly' that he deserves constant vitriolic barrages from you then so be it, but if that was really the motivation behind all these posts instead of your own pathological hatred then there are plenty of other players playing just as 'poorly' who deserve your wrath.

1sun
09-11-2005, 01:18 PM
:rolleyes:

DDrago2
09-11-2005, 01:22 PM

Hewitt is Fed's bitch.

Fact.

I agree with everything you sad. But I would add it is not only Nadal that is over-rated - all the young players are over-rated. So much talk about Gasquet, Murray, Djokovic, while they still didn't show that much actually. Ofcourse, the talk is not without any reason - but do you remember what, say, Federer or Roddick had to do to get the same attention? Much, much more. It's a funny thing - it's seems that mens tennis in this moment desperately need "generation depth" - that is why, I think, these young players are over-hyped at the moment.

JeNn
09-11-2005, 01:43 PM
I agree with everything you sad. But I would add it is not only Nadal that is over-rated - all the young players are over-rated. So much talk about Gasquet, Murray, Djokovic, while they still didn't show that much actually. Ofcourse, the talk is not without any reason - but do you remember what, say, Federer or Roddick had to do to get the same attention? Much, much more. It's a funny thing - it's seems that mens tennis in this moment desperately need "generation depth" - that is why, I think, these young players are over-hyped at the moment.

I wouldnt be so quick to align yourself with Sam L.

Sam L thinks every player and I mean EVERY player on tour is overrated who is not named Federer or Safin.

How he figures this I don't know, when virtually everyone (well I'm being generous here in that everyone I know definitely thinks so, but maybe there is some idiot out there who doesn't) concedes that Federer is in another stratosphere to the rest of the tour and that the only player who can get anywhere near him on non-clay surfaces is Safin. This is based on the facts. Some people also think Nadal has the potential to be a threat to Federer with good reason. They are after all 1-1 on hard courts, and it could very easily have been 2-0 to Nadal. Again, these are opinions based on the facts.

Hewitt is not overrated whatsoever. He is what he is and perfectly rated by most people. He is a tenacious, dogged competitor, in your face, consistent, scrappy at times, one of the best players in the world for the past 6 or so years and talented, yes, talented! Thats what the results say. No one thinks that he is as good as Federer or a peak Safin. Most give him the respect he deserves, nothing more, nothing less.

If anyone has the wrong end of the stick about Hewitt, it's Sam L. He is the one who shows the guy far less respect than he deserves by saying he is an 'average player' who 'plays so poorly'. He underrates him and then comes here preaching as if we all overrate him. He ignores the results as the basis of his opinions and then tells us that we're wrong when looking at them as the basis of ours.

jes_021
09-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Don't you people ever get tired of these threads. Do you all run out of useful subjects to discuss so lets make a bash Lleyton thread again. :rolleyes:

Try something original for a change.

Turkeyballs Paco
09-11-2005, 03:07 PM
:lol: I'm laughing because I can only read about half the posts on this thread, everybody else is on ignore, and you assholes probably know who you are. I can only imagine how stupid and boring your repetitive comments are. :yawn:

Why does some freak dislike Lleyton... You know what? I don't GIVE a fuck! The only thing that would be equally boring is if I start a thread about why I like Lleyton so much. So, I'll spare GM the boredom. Besides, people are tired of me discussing Lleyton anyway, right? ;)

jes_021
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
:lol: I'm laughing because I can only read about half the posts on this thread, everybody else is on ignore, and you assholes probably know who you are. I can only imagine how stupid and boring your repetitive comments are. :yawn:

Why does some freak dislike Lleyton... You know what? I don't GIVE a fuck! The only thing that would be equally boring is if I start a thread about why I like Lleyton so much. So, I'll spare GM the boredom. Besides, people are tired of me discussing Lleyton anyway, right? ;)

Not everyone ;)

roberta
09-11-2005, 05:18 PM
poor lleyton :rolleyes: .......he´s great :D ;)

hater!! :mad:

FanOfHewitt
09-11-2005, 05:52 PM
True. Hatred is the key ingredient isn't it? Of course to some people using other people's bodies in the most intimate act possible for your personal gratification is not such a wonderful thing to do. But then, if you are not hating anyone, nothing is that bad I guess.

Seeing as you so wonderfully pointed out 'hatred' as a key ingredient in what is so despicable, can you demonstrate where the hate is in this statement? I see stupidity, not hatred.

Again demonstrate the 'hate', you fool. I'd hate to think of how many homophobes I know if using 'poof' denotes hatred of homosexuals. Oooohh....I know....virtually every straight guy I know. Get a grip!

Lleyton hasn't been playing poorly. He just isn't as good as Federer. It's that simple. If you exempt Federer, on every surface besides clay he is still pretty much the best player in the world. If you actually followed the mens tour, you would know that Lleyton is actually playing much better against the rest of the tour in the past 12 months than he ever has. When he was #1 and winning slams he was upset far more often in early rounds and by unseeded players than he is now. Now he pretty much dominates everyone on tour accept for Federer, and Safin on the very odd occasion that his stars align. This is evidenced by the fact that of his last 6 losses at non clay GS, 5 have come at the hands of Federer. So if not being as good as Roger constitutes 'playing so poorly' that he deserves constant vitriolic barrages from you then so be it, but if that was really the motivation behind all these posts instead of your own pathological hatred then there are plenty of other players playing just as 'poorly' who deserve your wrath.

Beautifully said JeNn.

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
/// all the young players are over-rated. So much talk about Gasquet, Murray, Djokovic, while they still didn't show that much actually. Ofcourse, the talk is not without any reason - but do you remember what, say, Federer or Roddick had to do to get the same attention? Much, much more...

Wow, and I thought that Sam L was the king of rubbish.

This? Is stunning.

Chloe le Bopper
09-11-2005, 08:22 PM

Some of us are tired of you discussing most anything.

Merton
09-11-2005, 09:20 PM
I enjoy the logical implications that can be made through these arguments:

-No French Open champion of the last five years has won another slam implies that Nadal is crap.
-Hewitt is losing consistently to Federer implies that Hewitt is crap.

Moreover, these are the unique truthful implications based on the facts above; any alternative must be wrong.

Castafiore
09-11-2005, 09:33 PM
-No French Open champion of the last five years has won another slam implies that Nadal is crap.
-Hewitt is losing consistently to Federer implies that Hewitt is crap.
:lol:
Good one, Merton!
Don't you just love that sort of black & white logic?