Romanian Open Qualifying [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Romanian Open Qualifying

Sandra
09-10-2005, 06:12 PM
I went today at the qualies of the Romanian Open :D I had to be there at ten..so i woke up early.When i got there Miruna (mara_m) sms-ed me that she will be late and asked me to wait for her in front of a cruch near by the stadium,but i didnt :p..well she didnt get upset cause i told her.So i went there with my friend Kati and met Ileana (sugar_kane) she was there with her mom.It was the first time i saw her in real life and shes prettier than in pics ;).Then Miruna came like 20 miuntes later and we watched the first match Vliegen v. Hoden..which Kristoff won easly in three sets something like 6 1 in the last set.I dont reallly reamember the scores cause almost all matches had about the same score ;).Very boring matches i might say.Then Dora(wedenesday addams) came.She is so beautiful,i never even saw pics of her so she surprised me ;)Then we moved from match to match and my friends ( Miruna Kati and Marina)liked a lot some guy Flock.They took pics and stuff.Then other matches bought some food and went to the practice courts.
On our way there we met Chucho,he was very nice with my frineds that took pics(i forgot my camera:o).Then we met mariano Puerta and Marina went and asked for a photo and he said "no i cant i have practice"that really pissed me off :mad: who does he think he is :p.Then we saw Chela,Zabaleta and again Flock :p.When Mariano cam,e out of practice my friend went to him again (!!!) but this time he was really nice and had a nice smile in the pic :) That made me less upset on him.
It was a really nice day and the people i met from MTF are really really really nice :kiss:

oneandonlyhsn
09-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the report Chucho :inlove:

Nikki♥
09-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks for posting your report. Too bad that you didn't have your camera with you.

Sandra
09-10-2005, 06:21 PM
i will take it tomorrow Princessa ;)

Nikki♥
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
i will take it tomorrow Princessa ;)

Cool. Be sure to take lots of pics.

Sandra
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the report Chucho :inlove:
Chucho looked great :hearts: I was saying to my friens "Oh Chucho is so handsome i dont give a damn about the way he plays :lol: but God he looks good today" and his coach heard me :o

Sandra
09-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Cool. Be sure to take lots of pics.
I will ;)

Nikki♥
09-10-2005, 06:25 PM
I will ;)

:woohoo:

LuCaS@ro
09-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Thanks Sandra :bowdown:
I am so sad I could'n make it this year :sad:
I really want to meet my girls :hearts:

Sandra
09-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks Sandra,
I am so sad I could'n make it this year :sad:
I really want to meet my girls :hearts:
Since when are we\them your girls?:lol:

LuCaS@ro
09-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Since I joined :inlove:

Sandra
09-10-2005, 06:39 PM
You share us with Leo :p

Wednesday Addams
09-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Then Dora(wedenesday addams) came.She is so beautiful,i never even saw pics of her so she surprised me ;)
:o :o Well, considering you thought I was a read-head with glasses, no wonder u were surprised :lol: And thank you. :) It was great to meet you all too. :kiss: :hug:

Sandra
09-10-2005, 07:00 PM
:o :o Well, considering you thought I was a read-head with glasses, no wonder u were surprised :lol: And thank you. :) It was great to meet you all too. :kiss: :hug:
Well even if i didnt think that i'd still say you are very very beautiful ;)

scythe19pro
09-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Thank you Sandra for your report :kiss:

Plese post another one tomorrow if you're going.

Wednesday Addams
09-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Well even if i didnt think that i'd still say you are very very beautiful ;)
:o :o :o :o :o Thank you.

I see you girls have forgiven Puerta.... does that mean you'll root for him on Monday? :p

Sandra
09-10-2005, 07:12 PM
I will Dana ;)

Mara_M
09-10-2005, 07:25 PM
I went today at the qualies of the Romanian Open :D I had to be there at ten..so i woke up early.When i got there Miruna (mara_m) sms-ed me that she will be late and asked me to wait for her in front of a cruch near by the stadium,but i didnt :p..well she didnt get upset cause i told her.So i went there with my friend Kati and met Ileana (sugar_kane) she was there with her mom.It was the first time i saw her in real life and shes prettier than in pics ;).Then Miruna came like 20 miuntes later and we watched the first match Vliegen v. Hoden..which Kristoff won easly in three sets something like 6 1 in the last set.I dont reallly reamember the scores cause almost all matches had about the same score ;).Very boring matches i might say.Then Dora(wedenesday addams) came.She is so beautiful,i never even saw pics of her so she surprised me ;)Then we moved from match to match and my friends ( Miruna Kati and Marina)liked a lot some guy Flock.They took pics and stuff.Then other matches bought some food and went to the practice courts.
On our way there we met Chucho,he was very nice with my frineds that took pics(i forgot my camera:o).Then we met mariano Puerta and Marina went and asked for a photo and he said "no i cant i have practice"that really pissed me off :mad: who does he think he is :p.Then we saw Chela,Zabaleta and again Flock :p.When Mariano cam,e out of practice my friend went to him again (!!!) but this time he was really nice and had a nice smile in the pic :) That made me less upset on him.
It was a really nice day and the people i met from MTF are really really really nice :kiss:
:wavey: hy all....it was pretty much as sandee said..but it's something:i don't :inlove: flock..i'm in the midlle:nu hate,no love! :angel:

Sandra
09-10-2005, 07:30 PM
:o :o :o :o :o Thank you.

I see you girls have forgiven Puerta.... does that mean you'll root for him on Monday? :p
I dunno who he plays ;)

Mara_M
09-10-2005, 07:31 PM
no no no...even u forgive him sandee i will not cheer him up!

Sandra
09-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Why Mara is he upset?:p

Sugar Kane
09-11-2005, 04:09 PM
It was a great day Saturday, girls :banana: So happy to have met you all :bounce:

Papakori
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
thanks for the report :)

MariaV
09-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the report Sandra. Have fun girls! :)

Nathaliia
09-11-2005, 07:20 PM
waiting for Sunday report !!!

*Ljubica*
09-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks for your report Sandra :hug: You're making me jealous now - all those gorgeous Argentines like Mariano P. and Chucho (and their coaches ;) ) - I wish I had gone to Romania now. Enjoy the rest of your tournament - and pics would be great!

Sandra
09-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Sunday report ready :)