funny thing about the lovely andrei [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

funny thing about the lovely andrei

cc2monac
09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
ok so as I promised to miruna I start it myself
every year I go the paris-bercy to see andrei
one year I was in the player room waitting for him but he wasn't there so I ask someone the guy show me a place I go and ask to the security guy "is andrei there?" "yes why?" "I want to see him is my uncle" (which is false of course!) "ok so you can go" I doubt and ask "what is it?" "the shower" "ok so I will wait here cause I don't want to see my uncle nude" (you didn't know that miruna! ;) )
I wait 10 minutes the security guy keeps an eye on me to be sure that I know andrei...hopefuly andrei came to me shook my hand as if i was his best friend and told me "hey! you are there!"

cc2monac
09-09-2005, 09:57 PM
one more? ok
I was in the player restaurant andrei came to eat he paid his menu and sit but far away from me so you can imagine that I was a little bit sad
then he saw me took his plate and came to sit near by me (2 chairs) so you can imagine that I was happy...untill he began to sing...he is all but a singer!!!
after his song he called hrbaty two times and when hrbaty asked "what?" andrei acted as if he didn't call him at all
then he called him again dominic laughed asking "what?" for the second time
andrei asked him what was the score of the match he was watching and give his opinion on the match (who must win etc) and the player but I don't remember who it was sorry

cc2monac
09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
one more? okay...so my fav one
I was taking a picture with him and I don't know what I say but he gave me a biiiiiiiiig hug and my sister didn't take the pic of that beautiful moment of my like so I scream (just a little bit) "mais prend une photo!!!" which means "take some pic!!!" I didn't know that andrei will understand me so he looked at my sister making the same gestures as me and screamed a little bit "yeah!!! the picture!!! take the picture!!!" and I had one more big hug...of course my sister told me that she didn't take the pic for I can be in his arms longer but I know that it's false anyway I really love this story and this lovely andrei

so if you had some great moment with him too feel free to share...especialy you miruna cause I know you have some ;)

Mara_M
09-09-2005, 11:38 PM
ok so as I promised to miruna I start it myself
every year I go the paris-bercy to see andrei
one year I was in the player room waitting for him but he wasn't there so I ask someone the guy show me a place I go and ask to the security guy "is andrei there?" "yes why?" "I want to see him is my uncle" (which is false of course!) "ok so you can go" I doubt and ask "what is it?" "the shower" "ok so I will wait here cause I don't want to see my uncle nude" (you didn't know that miruna! ;) )
I wait 10 minutes the security guy keeps an eye on me to be sure that I know andrei...hopefuly andrei came to me shook my hand as if i was his best friend and told me "hey! you are there!"
how could you miss it?i can never forgive u!:lol:!

Mara_M
09-09-2005, 11:49 PM
mine aren't so lovely as cindy's!in davis cup with france i was looking the match with my 2 best friends then,alecsza( :hug: ) and laura( :ras: )when they realised they had forgotten the camera back home!it was march&was the last snow!but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snowing!they run back home(the other side of the town)..they took some snowfight on the way,they run a lot etc!when the arrived,we all went 2 andrei 2 take a picture,and laura asked him for a picture and he said no...laura asked him why with a such sad voice and he smiled and sad he was joking:p!
u didn't know it cindy,but is similar with peta's!:P

Mara_M
09-09-2005, 11:56 PM
in the same davis cup it was hard 2 get pavel's autograph because he was sad that he lost&didn't come 2 matches!but in the last day he had 2 give lots:)!my friend alecsza thought she will not get any,so when she got her autograph she said(and he was in front of her):"yes...i love u pavel"..he just stopped and watched her like:eek: for a couple of seconds...and the pen falled from his hand..but alecsza left&pavel gave more autographs!

Mara_M
09-10-2005, 12:01 AM
sooo....i watched a training with voinea in rom open last year and pavel lost a point and he screamed "fuck your deads &injurieds"..(rom:f*tu-ti mortii si ranitii si p*zdele)..i was like:haha:..he noticed& started :lol:too!

Mara_M
09-10-2005, 12:04 AM
in davis cup with swiss..i've seen at tv..we brought that boy-cow named romero for fed's juliette!i liked what pavel said when they asked him if he will adopt romeo!:"if we win.i'll not only adopt it,i'll kiss it too"!new:inlove: for him:lol:!....it would have been fun 2 c pavel kissing romeo!:haha::haha:

Peta Pan
09-10-2005, 03:16 AM
Really nice and funny stories Cindy and Miruna :lol:
He is a really sweet and funny guy :)

u didn't know it cindy,but is similar with peta's!:P
:p
And because of that, I'm going to post it again in this thread as well :) :

I only became a big Pavel fan in January, which is sad coz I missed following him for most of his career. In January, at the Aust Open I went up to him while he was waiting to practice and asked if I could take a photo of him and he said "No". I got rather freaked out and starting backing away before I realised he was smiling. He kept smiling and said "take a photo" :lol: Then I got an autograph as well and really, it was one of my funniest and best AO moments ever!!

It was so silly that while watching his practice session that day I actually got nervous taking photos because he'd said no to me just before :p I managed to get over it though and took nearly a whole roll of film :eek:

cc2monac
09-10-2005, 11:09 AM
hey hey! thanks everyone! he never said me "no"...it must be sooo funny
miruna...you kept a lot of story for you...well this thread was a good idea!!!

Mara_M
09-10-2005, 05:56 PM
sorry cindy..i had not much time..when we continue with romanian lessons?if i see pavel,to say "buna" from u?:lol:

Mara_M
09-10-2005, 06:15 PM
sugar told me today taht she finds u very sweet and she is starting to become pavel's fan!:)

cc2monac
09-10-2005, 10:58 PM
that's so cool! all the world must be a pavel's fan!!!!

joyk
09-11-2005, 07:21 AM
I agree.

Mara_M
09-11-2005, 08:11 PM
god joyk..i was wonderig why aren't u here yet:lol:!no romanian open for u?go to my blog for pavel's story today:lol:!i'll give u the link after i writte the story:yeah:!

joyk
09-12-2005, 04:32 AM
:sad: :sad: No,I took a summer job(which will end later this month) and I can`t go. :sad:
I`m so pissed off,Pavel`s there,Paulo`s there Puerta`s there and I`m not going.

LuCaS@ro
09-13-2005, 05:48 PM
:wavey: Cindy :kiss:

cc2monac
09-14-2005, 09:51 AM
buna lucas! I didn't know that you was on the men forum too (till murina told me)
happy to see you here

Kristen
09-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Totally. Except me. Tomorrow :D (see signature) Sorry Peta! Peta!!!! Helloooooo!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Mara_M
09-16-2005, 09:51 PM
hey..cindy..i'm not murina....:lol:i'm miruna.....yeah..pavel is great...but i want igor 2 win the tournement!

LuCaS@ro
09-17-2005, 01:30 PM
hey..cindy..i'm not murina....:lol:i'm miruna.....yeah..pavel is great...but i want igor 2 win the tournement!
Traitor :fiery:

Mara_M
09-17-2005, 10:05 PM
i know....anyway...today i was wright and because of me(and alina,carmen,sandee,marina&vladutz:hug:)igor won:woohoo::p!

Sandra
09-22-2005, 07:42 PM
and then Serra won the tournament :cool:Allez flo :D

Mara_M
09-23-2005, 09:47 PM
bleah....:spit:flo!but is u're opinion sandee...i thought u like only cute players:scratch:!

Sandra
09-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Flo is cute :fiery: dont get me mad...

Mara_M
09-24-2005, 07:57 PM
belive me.....if u've seen flo's abs compaired with igor's....please sandee...get real!

suertelina
06-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi :wavey:
I like Andrei, and Miru told me about this board. I met Andrei and I don't know how to post the story so I'll post here.

I like Andrei since a few years. I like the way he play and he seemed to be a really nice guy. I saw him for the first time this year in Barcelona and I wanted to take a pic OF him. He asked to me if I prefered to take a photo WITH him. Of course I was ok :lol:
I saw Andrei again in ROland Garros, there were only me and my friend because Federer practiced on the court next to Andrei. But I prefered to watch Andrei. At the end of his practice, he walked toward the exit and I called him. He came back and I showed him the pics taken in Barcelona. He was so cute :lol: He seemed to be surprised and happy. He asked " wow! Where was it?" and I gave him a pen to sign it. But my pen didn't work :o so Andrei looked at me and began to speak in French " marche pas? marche pas! Merde! Merde!" which means "it doesn't work? shit!" And we were all lmao :haha:
I looked in my bag for an other pen and I couln't find one! Andrei waited patiently :lol:. I found one and he finally signed my pic, and added even a draw :haha: I wished him good luck for the double and he left :crying2: He is really lovely!! :)

Mara_M
06-16-2006, 12:24 AM
ahh is the "mrache pas" construction righ? cuz i think it's " ca ne marche pas" :angel:! well,he knows german very well,he doesn't have to know frech! even french girls ....aaa...france brings him good luck :lol:!

suertelina
06-16-2006, 12:49 PM
ahh is the "mrache pas" construction righ? cuz i think it's " ca ne marche pas" :angel:! well,he knows german very well,he doesn't have to know frech! even french girls ....aaa...france brings him good luck :lol:!

yes you're right Miru "ša ne marche pas" is the right sentence. ;) But we easily understood him. :)

Mara_M
06-16-2006, 08:05 PM
of course :angel:!well,at least he tryed :)!btw nonore did u go to paris bercy?

suertelina
06-16-2006, 10:16 PM
of course :angel:!well,at least he tryed :)!btw nonore did u go to paris bercy?

yes, since 4 years, and I'll go again this year. Why?

Mara_M
06-16-2006, 10:17 PM
i thought u maybe met him when he got to the final there:)!

suertelina
06-16-2006, 10:57 PM
i thought u maybe met him when he got to the final there:)!

Oh infortunately no :sad: I go in Bercy every year for the 1/8. Plus this year, 2003 if I remember well he didn't played his 1/8 because of Coria his opponent who withdrawed, he was sick :smash: . I remember I watched his final on TV, and I was sad for him...
I saw Andre´ one year later but he lost against Lopez :crying2:

Peta Pan
06-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Awww sweet story, I don't think anyone could have a bad story about Andrei because he is such a lovely guy :hug:

suertelina
06-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes he is :)

Mara_M
06-20-2006, 04:13 PM
i hope ill convoince olga to come and post her experience with andrei in RG ;)!

cc2monac
07-14-2006, 11:38 AM
we had a good idea with this thread all this story are so funny!

Mara_M
07-14-2006, 09:16 PM
:)cindy u're back :wavey: