Guess the player [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guess the player

croat123
09-09-2005, 06:37 PM
:devil:

"top5"
has lost his first match (has had byes) in 3 out of the 6 tms events he has played
has lost in the second round of rg and the first round of his home slam
only has 1 top 5 win this year (over hewitt in the states)
and only one more top10 win (over coria on grass)
career top10 wins at grand slam events: 1

this guy is in the top5?? that's not a good sign...

lorenz
09-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Roddick??

Five
09-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Roddick :yawn:

Phunkadelicious
09-09-2005, 06:42 PM
finals of wimbledon, semifinals of Aus, finals of cincy, semis of indian wells, 4 titles, and this guy deserves to be in the top 5, guess the player :rolleyes:

alfonsojose
09-09-2005, 06:51 PM
finals of wimbledon, semifinals of Aus, finals of cincy, semis of indian wells, 4 titles, and this guy deserves to be in the top 5, guess the player :rolleyes:
And "the player" has way better results than Croatian players in 2005 :yawn: another vcash lover :shrug:

El Legenda
09-09-2005, 06:54 PM
And "the player" has way better results than Croatian players in 2005 :yawn:

and the Croatian player beat the living shit out this players "dream team" i believe one of 2 croatian players beat this player and beat agassi in easy three sets and beat the best doubles team in world..

who is this player- also 6-0 vs USA in DC play.

If your stupid look at my avatar.
Thank You Come Again.

ezekiel
09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
talk about obvious. Even I. who barely followed the men's tour could guess that.

Here is a different one:
1 title this year (clay)
victories over Gaudio, Ginepri, Davydenko, Hrbaty among others.
2 exits in 1st round at slams. The other 2 in 2nd and 3rd round.
Prominently sponsored by Nike

madmanfool
09-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Andreev?

edit: not correct

ezekiel
09-09-2005, 07:01 PM
no !

1sun
09-09-2005, 07:03 PM
ferrer?

madmanfool
09-09-2005, 07:05 PM
is it Monfils?

although he also lost a match against Hrbaty he did win one

alfonsojose
09-09-2005, 07:09 PM
and the Croatian player beat the living shit out this players "dream team" i believe one of 2 croatian players beat this player and beat agassi in easy three sets and beat the best doubles team in world..

who is this player- also 6-0 vs USA in DC play.

If your stupid look at my avatar.
Thank You Come Again.
And .. Good for Mario and Ivan. But that doesn't change that Andy deserves his ranking and he has better results that croatian players :shrug: .. and u callin' me stupid ... :tape: :rolls::rolls: :yeah:

Carito_90
09-09-2005, 07:09 PM
You know this thread was not actually started to start a game, right?

And jesus, don't you know being an Andy basher or Andy hater is really OUT nowadays?
Try being a Rafa hater. :rolleyes:

I have another game for you: Guess the poster.

1. has 5,472 posts.
2. is royally stupid
3. starts idiotic threads either because he's a vcashwhore or wants to prove point 2
4. Likes certain croats players who haven't achieved half of what certain player he hates has.

I think that's enough for everyone to know.

Nathaliia
09-09-2005, 07:14 PM
is it Monfils?

oh i accidentaly looked to this thread, it's 100% Gael :) the Sopot king though !

Winston's Human
09-09-2005, 07:15 PM
How about this current top 20 player?

Lost in the 1st round of 2 slams (RG & Wimb) and the 2nd round of another slam (AO).
Lost in the 1st round of 3 of 7 Masters tournaments.
Only victory is a challenger in his home country.

Phunkadelicious
09-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Ivan "everyone i lose to is spoiled" ljubicic :bounce:

Nathaliia
09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
I know! It's Ivan Ljubicić :D

ezekiel
09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
is it Monfils?

:yeah: and yes he did win and lose against t shirt boy :haha:

Nathaliia
09-09-2005, 07:35 PM
guess this one for me:

ranked top50, this player made 2 1st round exits in 2 slams, in the third he reached the 2nd round, but in one of the slams this year he defeated the number 2 seeded and until this season he has never won 2 ATP matches on hardcourt in a row!

El Legenda
09-09-2005, 08:15 PM
. But that doesn't change that Andy deserves his ranking and he has better results that croatian players :shrug: .. and u callin' me stupid ... :tape: :rolls::rolls: :yeah:

:haha: did i say any of those, No :yeah: :wavey:

El Legenda
09-09-2005, 08:18 PM
How about this current top 20 player?

Lost in the 1st round of 2 slams (RG & Wimb) and the 2nd round of another slam (AO).
Lost in the 1st round of 3 of 7 Masters tournaments.
Only victory is a challenger in his home country.

ummm did you forget to add..4finals this year, 6-0 in Davis Cup this year, 9-0 last 9 in DC, leading Croatia to DC final, beating Roddick and Agassi and Bryans in DC in USA...come on now lets not leave out few things. ohh u also forgot 3rd at USO. 4th round in IW and Miami, SF in Milan,

Winston's Human
09-09-2005, 08:28 PM
ummm did you forget to add..4finals this year, 6-0 in Davis Cup this year, 9-0 last 9 in DC, leading Croatia to DC final, beating Roddick and Agassi and Bryans in DC in USA...come on now lets not leave out few things. ohh u also forgot 3rd at USO. 4th round in IW and Miami, SF in Milan,

No. I did not forget these accomplishments.

I was simply following the standards of the lead question in this thread which left out the fact that Roddick has won four titles this year, made the Wimb Finals and the AO SFs, and made the Finals and the SFs of a Masters tournament.

El Legenda
09-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Some people are really proving how stupid they are, Was Ljubicic ever called the next big thing, was he suppose to win GS, or TMS, No. Roddick was and he's not doing it, why BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST OVERRATED TENNIS PLAYER EVER, ONE SLAM WONDER, 0 for 2 years in SLAMS, looks like 0 for 9 in TMS this year.

El Legenda
09-09-2005, 08:30 PM
No. I did not forget these accomplishments.

I was simply following the standards of the lead question in this thread which left out the fact that Roddick has won four titles this year, made the Wimb Finals and the AO SFs, and made the Finals and the SFs of a Masters tournament.

read my post above this one.

Phunkadelicious
09-09-2005, 08:40 PM
There are still 2 TMS events to go, so lets not assume anything yet, if he plays em, he could still win em. The thing I don't get is the title "One Slam Wonder." I can only dream of every being a one slam wonder. If Andy Roddick goes the rest of his career without winning another slam, he still would have had a great career. Roger Federer won't win every Wimbledon, and may miss a Wimbledon or two before the end of Roddick's career. Chances are still very good for Roddick to win another Slam. And once he can get some confidence back in his game, the rest of the field (with the exception of Fed) better look out.

alfonsojose
09-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Mary won :yeah: :rolls:

alfonsojose
09-09-2005, 08:49 PM
:eek: wrong window :o :tape: