Simon Larose [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Simon Larose

CandiceSj
08-06-2003, 07:53 PM
What is up with him?! All of a sudden he's winning big matches. Next up is Agassi or Davydenko.

What are your thoughts on Simon, a big surprise? I had seen him times before and he was nothing like this, I was assured that he'd lose and laughed when I heard him talking about winning against Kuerten.

jrm
08-07-2003, 01:19 PM
Look at some shirtless photos of him at http://www.tennis.info/PSSimon.asp

Not to overlook: Alberto Martin and feliciano Lopez

martinatreue
08-07-2003, 04:55 PM
ummm, until he gets a chest he would better not exposing it LOL ;)

CandiceSj
08-07-2003, 08:07 PM
Lol! I'd seen those before. Notice the navel piercing. I kinda like it though.

He doesn't take pictures very well. In the newspapers throughout the week, there have been over a dozen pictures of him and less than 3 are good. He looks like a monkey on more than 5 of them, I'd say.

Good looking in real life though. Tall and stylish. Just the way he walks and his expressions.

Too bad he lost against Agassi!! No surprise, but he was up 4-1 in the first set. lost it 6-4. Agassi is a great player. Gottan love him.

Chloe le Bopper
08-09-2003, 05:29 AM
I love how Larose waited around and was medicore for about 5 years until I started lipping him off. A few weeks ago I went on a rampage about how it's embarassing that the only person we have to throw WCs at is Larose... and what does he do? He goes and qualifies for Washington, wins a main round match, then wins two rounds in Montreal. What's that taste? Oh yeah, it's my foot in my mouth :)

SanTaureau Fan
08-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Yes Simon is good looking in real life, but as for the pics a good start would have been to hide the calvin klein underwear in 2 of the pics.

I've seen played Larose a couple of times, I was always impressed by him. Not in a "top 100 material" sense, but I knew a big win would come for him.