Contacts...eeeeekkk [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Contacts...eeeeekkk

for-sure
09-09-2005, 04:43 AM
I just got contacts today, 'worked' for 2 hours before I got them off, any tips...cause while I love the 'freedom' I don't want to go through that hell again.

alelysafina
09-09-2005, 04:58 AM
Prcatice makes perfect, remember that! also, make sure your fingertips are dry, it will facilitate the putting on and taking off of the contact lenses :)

PaulieM
09-09-2005, 05:08 AM
it takes getting used to. if you're going to wear them for a long time, which you aren't really supposed to do but i do anyway, rewetting drops are your best friend. oh and sliding them across your eye to take the out is much easier that trying the thing pinch thing.

El Legenda
09-09-2005, 05:12 AM
I hate touching my EYE :lol: thats why i have better then perfact vision, i can see more then a telescope :haha:

kim-fan
09-09-2005, 06:49 PM
I just got contacts today, 'worked' for 2 hours before I got them off, any tips...cause while I love the 'freedom' I don't want to go through that hell again.

I've got them two weeks now, and the first days were awful.
but practise makes perfect :)

Lee
09-09-2005, 06:53 PM

Can you be more specific about what hell you went through?

Nikki♥
09-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm not in need of glasses or contact lenses but I had colored contact lenses a while ago to make my eyes look brown. The first time I wore them it took me 3 hours to put both of them on and I had a really weird feeling in my eyes afterwards, I was able to wear them for about 7 hours without a break though. The other times I put them on it all went a little faster and after a couple of weeks I managed to put them on in seconds. :cool:

alfonsojose
09-09-2005, 08:37 PM
:eek: ... ok contact lenses ;)