Pathetic US Open [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pathetic US Open

Dux
09-07-2005, 10:42 PM
How more pathetic can US Open get? A journeyman who just happens to play decently this summer, gets into the Semis. I can't believe how easy Ginepri's draw got, 2 injured players, a Muller who played crappy, & a sort of easy first round. He just hanged in there, his game looks dull to me.

Only way it can get worse is if we get a Nalbandian vs Nieminen & Blake vs Ginepri semis.

Just plain pathetic.

buddyholly
09-07-2005, 10:45 PM
US Open night matches!!!!!!!. I love this tournament. Ginepri was great today.

gravity
09-07-2005, 10:46 PM
He still got the job done. Good luck to him.

Neely
09-07-2005, 10:47 PM
That's what I want to see. Not only the usual suspects or boring likes of Federer cruising in the tournament where you know in advance that they are going to win this and that match for sure!

Nice to have Blake, Ginepri, Nieminen to have gone in this tournament as far as they did. :)

:yeah:

Shabazza
I really like this years USO - there were great matches and interesting players, but if you can't appreciate this, just stop to watch then :rolleyes:

Fee
Boooo Hisssssss, Curse on Dux.

Robby worked his ASS off earlier this summer to get in shape and get serious about his game and his chosen profession. This is the player I always knew he could be and I fully believe that this is not a one off tournament for him, he will continue to play this well throughout the year, and next. Go Robby!

Sugar Kane
09-07-2005, 10:48 PM
I like surprises, not pathetic at all :yeah:

oneandonlyhsn
09-07-2005, 10:49 PM
That's what I want to see. Not only the usual suspects or boring likes of Federer cruising in the tournament where you know in advance that they are going to win this and that match for sure!

Nice to have Blake, Ginepri, Nieminen to have gone in this tournament as far as they did. :)

:yeah:

:lol: Your Federer dislike is magnificent, so far I'm happy, big loss was Guille for me today but great matches so far

ys
09-07-2005, 10:51 PM
On brighter side, it is not someone like Coria or Massu. Ginepri at least has a game.

Dux
09-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Boooo Hisssssss, Curse on Dux.

Robby worked his ASS off earlier this summer to get in shape and get serious about his game and his chosen profession. This is the player I always knew he could be and I fully believe that this is not a one off tournament for him, he will continue to play this well throughout the year, and next. Go Robby!

I really don't see an spectacular game from Ginepri, or even a "good game", he just had a good draw, with injured opponents, hope he enjoys his US Open semi, cause unless he improves alot, or gets another cake draw, he's not getting into another slam semi.

Something good to say about Ginepri is he's in very good shape, but other than that, not much else can be said.

disturb3d
09-07-2005, 10:52 PM
This is the most attractive and high quality US Open in recent times.

Even without Marat Safin, and Hurrican Katrina wreaking havoc... Ticket sales are booming.

Tennis Fool
09-07-2005, 10:52 PM
How more pathetic can US Open get? A journeyman who just happens to play decently this summer, gets into the Semis. I can't believe how easy Ginepri's draw got, 2 injured players, a Muller who played crappy, & a sort of easy first round. He just hanged in there, his game looks dull to me.

Only way it can get worse is if we get a Nalbandian vs Nieminen & Blake vs Ginepri semis.

Just plain pathetic.
YS would agree with you :haha:

adee-gee
09-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Shutup and stop being so disrespectful.

Ginepri is still young, its a bit early to label him a journeyman. He has been through some bad times and its good to see hard work pay off.

Neely
09-07-2005, 10:54 PM
:lol: Your Federer dislike is magnificent
I know already in advance that Federer is most likely going to win this match, that match and so on.... I'm not a fan of his tennis and that's why it's boring for me because his matches hardly provide any thrill for me :shrug:

Chloe le Bopper
This is the most attractive and high quality US Open in recent times.

Even without Marat Safin, and Hurrican Katrina wreaking havoc... Ticket sales are booming.
In large part because of favourable weather... and remaining Americans in the draw, of ocurse.

JMG
Just plain pathetic.

Nieminen vs Nalbandian have one of the most exciting heat-to-heads of the ATP. Would be a dream to see that semifinal. :worship:

savesthedizzle
09-07-2005, 10:55 PM
I love this US Open. Upsets are what makes things interesting. Otherwise, why have a 128 person field. Would everyone be happier if the Slams just consisted of the top 16 players? That way everything would be very ordinary, very boring and very predictable. You'd only have to play 4 rounds and be guaranteed a top player would always win. Oh how fun that would be.

PinkFeatherBoa
09-07-2005, 10:55 PM
This US open has been one the best for some time, even though my top two favourites were out in round 1, I have enjoyed watching players who I don't watch or appreciate as often. There has also been quite a few exciting five setters and a lot of nice stories, like the Blake fairytale and Ginepri's dream run.

It would be a shame to see it return to normal and be won by Federer (whom I like), in my opinion.

TJL
09-07-2005, 10:56 PM
There has been lot of great, exiting matches. IMO this has been great tournament. If you don't want to watch anybody outside top 10 then turn off the TV.

I'm happy to see new players go far in the draw.

BAMJ6
09-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Nieminen vs Nalbandian have one of the most exciting heat-to-heads of the ATP. Would be a dream to see that semifinal. :worship:

Niemennen's not gonna make the semis.

And how is the US Open pathetic when Fed and 3 AMERICANS are still alive with one of the 3 AMERICANS guaranteed a spot on Sunday night to claim the UNITED STATES OPEN.

Dux
09-07-2005, 10:57 PM

Ginepri is still young, its a bit early to label him a journeyman. He has been through some bad times and its good to see hard work pay off.

I'm sorry but it's true. Other than this good summer, he hasn't done much on his career, & for all the years he's been on tour, his game hasn't improved much. So to me he's a journeyman.

Sjengster
09-07-2005, 10:57 PM
This US Open has been the best Slam of 2005 in terms of dramatic and high-quality matches on the men's side, so I don't know how anyone could call it pathetic. I'm not even a fan of Ginepri, I wasn't before the tournament, but I know now just how good he is and I did think once Muller upset Roddick that there was a chance for him to reach the second week, though I never thought he would get this far. His rather ugly technique on his shots probably puts people off, including me, but it's very effective and when you compare him to Roddick, Blake, Dent et al he is a far better tactician and thinker on the court.

fenomeno2111
09-07-2005, 10:58 PM
On brighter side, it is not someone like Coria or Massu. Ginepri at least has a game.
YOU ARE SAYING CORIA DOESN'T HAVE GAME....YOU ARE ONE HELLUVA DUDE. DO YOU REALLY WATCH TENNIS?

SwiSha

u wanna get banned again ;) :lol:

Neely
And how is the US Open pathetic when Fed and 3 AMERICANS are still alive with one of the 3 AMERICANS guaranteed a spot on Sunday night to claim the UNITED STATES OPEN.

Come on, it's conspiracy, the draw was rigged!!!!!

federer express

Just plain pathetic.

wow...amazing post :worship: :worship:
you need to post more...

(does sarcasm come across on screen?)

ys
09-07-2005, 10:59 PM
YS would agree with you :haha:

Anyone sane would.

gravity
09-07-2005, 10:59 PM
This US open has been one the best for some time, even though my top two favourites were out in round 1, I have enjoyed watching players who I don't watch or appreciate as often. There has also been quite a few exciting five setters and a lot of nice stories, like the Blake fairytale and Ginepri's dream run.

It would be a shame to see it return to normal and be won by Federer (whom I like), in my opinion.

I agree 100%. Hopefully Nalbandian will see to the Federer problem tomorrow and then we'll have about the perfect Grand Slam event.

savesthedizzle
09-07-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm sorry but it's true. Other than this good summer, he hasn't done much on his career, & for all the years he's been on tour, his game hasn't improved much. So to me he's a journeyman.

You make it sound like he's had so many years on the tour. He turned pro in 2001... so he's been around for 4 years... He's only 22 (almost 23)... he turned pro relatively late compared to most, considering Nadal turned pro the same year Ginepri did, but is four years younger. Everyone takes time to get their game up to speed, maybe he's just starting to come into his own.

ys
09-07-2005, 11:00 PM
YOU ARE SAYING CORIA DOESN'T HAVE GAME....YOU ARE ONE HELLUVA DUDE. DO YOU REALLY WATCH TENNIS?

He is not much different from Nadal in that sense.. Only righthanded.

federer express
09-07-2005, 11:01 PM
some of you guys are pathetic...

you moan because
1. federer wins too much
2. nadal wins too much
3. its another feder-roddick final
4. its another federer-hewitt semi or final
5. ginepri is in the semis of a slam
6. blake might be in the semis of a slam

jeeeeesus.....

BAMJ6
09-07-2005, 11:01 PM
I bet Roddick must really be kicking himself now. The top ranked American (In number only, not in game) was ousted yet there's 3 Americans still alive and 1 is guaranteed to play on Sunday night..

SwiSha
09-07-2005, 11:02 PM
He is not much different from Nadal in that sense.. Only righthanded.

lol u are funny i mean i really like ur posts
aren t u the guy who said there is no way nadal will win the French Open? ;)

alexito
09-07-2005, 11:03 PM
the worse is if federer win

Domino
I really don't see an spectacular game from Ginepri, or even a "good game", he just had a good draw, with injured opponents, hope he enjoys his US Open semi, cause unless he improves alot, or gets another cake draw, he's not getting into another slam semi.

Something good to say about Ginepri is he's in very good shape, but other than that, not much else can be said.

In case you haven't been watching, it's his solid commitment to play varied and solid points and not committing stupid errors; playing the right shots at the right time. Nothing's spectacular? He has incredible court coverage and speed, and both of his ground shots are steady and strong.

As for you comment on the U.S. Open in general, this has been a high quality, entertaining and fun U.S. Open in my opinion. There have been so many incredible matches this year, that your statement is uninformed and just plain annoying to those of us enjoying the tennis we get to watch.

gravity

I think he logs on occasionally to troll and then leaves. :lol: People might hate Coria's attitude, but I don't think anyone in their right mind could claim he doesn't have a game without a huge grin on their face.

Tennis Fool
09-07-2005, 11:04 PM
I love this US Open. Upsets are what makes things interesting. Otherwise, why have a 128 person field. Would everyone be happier if the Slams just consisted of the top 16 players? That way everything would be very ordinary, very boring and very predictable. You'd only have to play 4 rounds and be guaranteed a top player would always win. Oh how fun that would be.
Only thing is the US Open provides less upsets than the other 3 Slams.

Neely
09-07-2005, 11:05 PM
the worse is if federer win
I would prefer somebody else than Federer winning the tournament, but even if he does, it was still a good tournament with lots of great surprises and with success for some players who also deserve some :)

User id 7816
09-07-2005, 11:05 PM

Just plain pathetic.

I presume you only want to watch Federer vs Federer in each final, semifinal, quarter, 4th round, 3rd round and 2nd round.

Some people like a thing called variety and great tennis is played by more than 2 people in the world.

oneandonlyhsn
09-07-2005, 11:06 PM
I presume you only want to watch Federer vs Federer in each final, semifinal, quarter, 4th round, 3rd round and 2nd round.

Some people like a thing called variety and great tennis is played by more than 2 people in the world.

He is not a Fed fan, I believe he is a Safin fan

Fee
09-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Hmmmm, I seem to remember a guy named FEDERER hadn't 'done much' with his game either, until he won that first Wimbledon...

Dux
09-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Ginepri failing to make stupid errors?, I'm sorry, but I saw many balls not even landed near the court, that Ginepri hit, plus some double faults at bad times. Same thing happened on the Gasquet match, making some silly unforced errors. The thing's that even more silly is that their opponents were injured, or just made more silly unforced errors.

oneandonlyhsn
09-07-2005, 11:10 PM
some of you guys are pathetic...

you moan because
1. federer wins too much
2. nadal wins too much
3. its another feder-roddick final
4. its another federer-hewitt semi or final
5. ginepri is in the semis of a slam
6. blake might be in the semis of a slam

jeeeeesus.....

:worship: :worship: Very well said, except I've never heard #2

howardean
09-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Hmmmm, I seem to remember a guy named FEDERER hadn't 'done much' with his game either, until he won that first Wimbledon...

ok, that's a little bit extreme

Neely
09-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Ginepri failing to make stupid errors?, I'm sorry, but I saw many balls not even landed near the court, that Ginepri hit, plus some double faults at bad times. Same thing happened on the Gasquet match, making some silly unforced errors. The thing's that even more silly is that their opponents were injured, or just made more silly unforced errors.
Don't moan, what Ginepri played was good enough to win five matches in a row and to be there where he is :)

oneandonlyhsn
09-07-2005, 11:13 PM

So we are comparing Ginepri and Federer now, good one :D

Dux
09-07-2005, 11:15 PM

Well, Federer vs Federer would be an entertaining match, but we'll have to label each Federer with a number, otherwise we'll get confused with scores ;)

I don't mind upsets, or variety, but overall these journeymans making the semis of a slam, doesn't set up for good matches, especially when their games are so dull. For example, Ferreira making the semis of the 2003 Australian Open was very boring IMO, cause his game was also boring.

Domino
09-07-2005, 11:15 PM

Everyone makes stupid errors. It's cutting down on them and playing a solid overral match that Ginepri has done. I seem to remember Federer even hitting three or four double faults in one game against Hanescu at RG this year. For the most part, Ginepri plays the game with intense strategy now, and seems to play the game with a lot of head whereas he used to just smack the ball as hard as he can and try and hit tons of winners.

Blaze
09-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Everyone makes stupid errors. It's cutting down on them and playing a solid overral match that Ginepri has done. I seem to remember Federer even hitting three or four double faults in one game against Hanescu at RG this year. For the most part, Ginepri plays the game with intense strategy now, and seems to play the game with a lot of head whereas he used to just smack the ball as hard as he can and try and hit tons of winners.

It was three straight doubles by Federer.

Ginepri should hope and pray Blake and Agassi tire each other out.

Cause that semi on saturday would be survival of the fittest

Domino
09-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Well, Federer vs Federer would be an entertaining match, but we'll have to label each Federer with a number, otherwise we'll get confused with scores ;)

I don't mind upsets, or variety, but overall these journeymans making the semis of a slam, doesn't set up for good matches, especially when their games are so dull. For example, Ferreira making the semis of the 2003 Australian Open was very boring IMO, cause his game was also boring.

Sorry, but to call one of the most complete and entertaining players of the last decade boring is just plain wrong. Ferreira could hit winners from everywhere, and just because he lost a couple of steps when he got older didn't make his results any less deserved. He was a great serve and volleyer who could hit any shot; Agassi was just a great returner capable of neutralizing his game.

User id 7816
09-07-2005, 11:18 PM
He is not a Fed fan, I believe he is a Safin fan
okay then replace Federer with Safin.

I just dont understand people for whom everyone else except their fave are crap.

Neely
09-07-2005, 11:21 PM
I just dont understand people for whom everyone else except their fave are crap.
Some people just don't begrudge any other player some success. :shrug:

oneandonlyhsn
09-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Some people just don't begrudge any other player some success. :shrug:

:eek: We agree on something :worship: As much as I want to dislike Robby for beating Gasquet and Guille I cant, he is playing very well, very smart and deserves a spot in the final.

megadeth
09-07-2005, 11:24 PM
lots of 5 setters this year, that's for sure!

Dux
09-07-2005, 11:24 PM
okay then replace Federer with Safin.

Variety is good, as long the players have a contrasting game among each other, or some spectacular shots, but just some players have dull games.

You're free to think I'm idiot, but to me Ferreira's game was boring.

Scotso
09-07-2005, 11:27 PM
I like still having Robby and especially Jarkko in the tournament.

I agree with Alma, tennis is about more than the top 10.

User id 7816
09-07-2005, 11:33 PM

well, some of the matches might not be of the highest quality but it's a part of the challenge and after all all these guys are working to get there. on the other hand even the top players are able to play badly in big matches so you never know what you get.

User id 7816
09-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Variety is good, as long the players have a contrasting game among each other, or some spectacular shots, but just some players have dull games.

agreed...but you're saying the likes of Nalbandian and Blake have dull games?
not to me!

Neely
09-07-2005, 11:38 PM
:eek: We agree on something :worship: As much as I want to dislike Robby for beating Gasquet and Guille I cant, he is playing very well, very smart and deserves a spot in the final.
I'm confident we could agree on many many more things :p
for example I agree with the last line of your signature ;)

Flibbertigibbet
09-07-2005, 11:39 PM
If it had been Gasquet instead of Ginepri in the semis, I would have loved this US Open (and if it had been Gasquet-Nadal and Federer-Safin in the semis, I'd have worshipped the tennis gods). :lol: But despite that, I still like it a lot - a nice chance to see some players who haven't performed very well in Slams, a lot of drama and tension, and good quality, too. I thought Coria was going to somehow win the match after saving five match points, but... those two double faults sealed it for Ginepri. :eek:

Dux
09-07-2005, 11:48 PM
agreed...but you're saying the likes of Nalbandian and Blake have dull games?
not to me!

Blake's game isn't dull, but Blake vs Ginepri will be a dull match to me.

Maybe because they show Nalbandian alot here, but while he can hit some spectacular shots, they're far in between, I do like this thinking on court, but I don't like his game, looks dull to me. Only on some matches it's fun to watch.

User id 7816
09-08-2005, 12:10 AM

Maybe because they show Nalbandian alot here, but while he can hit some spectacular shots, they're far in between, I do like this thinking on court, but I don't like his game, looks dull to me. Only on some matches it's fun to watch.

a better explaination than "it would be even more horrible to have X vs Y"
I understand what you mean but you cant blame Ginepri for makin it this far, only his opponents right! guess we can still expect some good ralleys in Ginepri-Blake match. rarely do you get two really contrasting styles and both of them executed perfectly in the same time. I think its quite relative cause different ppl prefer one style to another, its just a matter of sitting back and trying to enjoy the good stuff in a match I guess.
atleast Im sure we can enjoy a great match in Fed-Nalby tomorrow ;)

Éowyn
09-08-2005, 12:14 AM
you would have preferred another boring simple #1 seed against #2 seed would ya! sorry dux but you're insane this is the best USO there has been in along time

Éowyn
09-08-2005, 12:17 AM

WTF! have you even watched james and robby play? they're both great players they both fight for things and they're both great mates you tend to find the games when mates play each other are actually the best ones and James v Robby would be an amazing match

Shabazza
09-08-2005, 12:22 AM
lots of 5 setters this year, that's for sure!
should I bumb my thread again ;)

tinuviel_estel
09-08-2005, 12:24 AM
James and Robby deserve their win over those other players.... they are playing really good so it's just natural to see them go far.

Neely
WTF! have you even watched james and robby play? they're both great players they both fight for things and they're both great mates you tend to find the games when mates play each other are actually the best ones and James v Robby would be an amazing match
Come on, only Federer and other top players by ranking are allowed to go that deep in Grand Slams! *g* ;)

Shabazza
You're speaking my mind! :yeah:

Éowyn
09-08-2005, 12:47 AM
Come on, only Federer and other top players by ranking are allowed to go that deep in Grand Slams! *g* ;)

oh sorry i forgot about that! James ruined it all by knocking nadal out the tournament has been ruined by not having #1 v #2 in the finals i think i might have to stop watching tennis!

nmorgendorffer
09-08-2005, 12:53 AM
so far I'm happy, big loss was Guille for me today but great matches so far

I agree. I wanted Coria to win though.

megadeth
09-08-2005, 12:57 AM
i wanted to see a roddick-nadal match up. oh well, maybe in masters cup then

croat123
09-08-2005, 02:14 AM
hell, even i will admit that ginepri deserves it. he's played the best he can. i'm just curious to see how he and blake are going to do indoors in europe/asia in the next few months

Fee
09-08-2005, 02:28 AM
I agree with you Croat, the real test for both of them will be to sustain their success, and it will be a huge challenge for them to do it overseas. Will be an interesting fall season, that is for sure. They will both get directly entry into Paris Masters.

In my earlier post, I wasn't comparing Robby to Federer at all, I was just saying that its a little bit early in Robby's career to say that he hasn't done anything with his game yet. This is only his 3rd year playing full time on the tour.

Chloe le Bopper
09-08-2005, 02:32 AM
hell, even i will admit that ginepri deserves it. he's played the best he can. i'm just curious to see how he and blake are going to do indoors in europe/asia in the next few months
Indeed. If even I, former Queen of Ginepri bashing, can admit that he's playing SO well and totally deserves it, then everybody else should be able to too ;)

Action Jackson
09-08-2005, 10:51 AM
This hasn't been a pathetic US Open at all, the only about it that has been pathetic is 5th set tiebreakers, but that's a general fault.

Ginepri and Blake are having their good run now and deserve it as well, he won't be keeping it up and this is the time of the year where they should be shining and have done that so far. Yes, Ginepri, Blake and Nieminen have deserved their wins in this tournament.

federer express
09-08-2005, 10:53 AM
This hasn't been a pathetic US Open at all, the only about it that has been pathetic is 5th set tiebreakers, but that's a general fault.

Ginepri and Blake are having their good run now and deserve it as well, he won't be keeping it up and this is the time of the year where they should be shining and have done that so far. Yes, Ginepri, Blake and Nieminen have deserved their wins in this tournament.

i now agree completely about the tie-break after shitting my money away in the srichaphan-sanguinetti, davenport-dementieva and agassi-blake matches. the only one there i could accept was andre winning.

but the open has been a good one.

Action Jackson
09-08-2005, 10:58 AM
i now agree completely about the tie-break after shitting my money away in the srichaphan-sanguinetti, davenport-dementieva and agassi-blake matches. the only one there i could accept was andre winning.

but the open has been a good one.

It doesn' t have a place in the Slams. Two of our commentators former Slam champs had said it was Russian Roulette, in a way it is and I would like to have seen someone worn down into the ground to win these matches.

Well I still haven't changed my view about Ginepri, but he deserves his place as a semi finalist.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:00 AM

Simply Dumbass.

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:02 AM
It doesn' t have a place in the Slams. Two of our commentators former Slam champs had said it was Russian Roulette, in a way it is and I would like to have seen someone worn down into the ground to win these matches.

Well I still haven't changed my view about Ginepri, but he deserves his place as a semi finalist.

I'd like to see a final, that reaches the 5th set tb, where the players stop playing in protest, and declare that they will only continue playing if the tb rule is abolished.

But the majority of the current crop of players aren't old school enough to care about things besides winning.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:02 AM

Boring. I like you better when your hating on the US boys.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Robby is top ten potential... you heard it hear first.

Action Jackson
09-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Boring. I like you better when your hating on the US boys.

You're always consistent and I am not in the mood for your usual clownish posts.

Action Jackson
09-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I'd like to see a final, that reaches the 5th set tb, where the players stop playing in protest, and declare that they will only continue playing if the tb rule is abolished.

But the majority of the current crop of players aren't old school enough to care about things besides winning.

Wilander and Edberg showed up late for their semi final, that was good, though they are mostly spineless gits in that regard.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:07 AM

Too stupid for word.

sssss. that is.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:09 AM
You're always consistent and I am not in the mood for your usual clownish posts.

I'm soooo deprived.

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm soooo deprived.

Sad to say, I didn't hear it here first.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Sad to say, I didn't hear it here first.

Well anyone else who said is retarted.

Trust me, he's going to beat a lot of good players soon. This is no fluke unlike James Blake.

Peace out.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:14 AM

Trust me, he's going to beat a lot of good players soon. This is no fluke unlike James Blake.

Peace out.

That was number 200 posts everyone. Yay.

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:16 AM

Peace out.

I was referring to your deprivation.

:haha:

G O
09-08-2005, 11:19 AM
I was referring to your deprivation.

Can...uhh, can you help me out with that one. :scratch:

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Can...uhh, can you help me out with that one. :scratch:

here are the pieces to the puzzle.

Robby is top ten potential... you heard it hear first.

+

I'm soooo deprived.

=

Sad to say, I didn't hear that here first.

:lol:

andre the great
09-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Bad US Open are you insane.Agassi plays one of the best night matches ever. Coming back from the dead against an inspired Blake. Anyone who did not cherish that match ihas no business watching the sport

G O
09-08-2005, 11:30 AM
here are the pieces to the puzzle.

+

=

:lol:

I guess i'm not feeling your humor for some reason. My bad.

You'd think I was full of shit if I told you Daveydenko was going to finish inside the top ten.

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Bad US Open are you insane.Agassi plays one of the best night matches ever. Coming back from the dead against an inspired Blake. Anyone who did not cherish that match ihas no business watching the sport

please, tell me how to watch sport o holy one :o

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I guess i'm not feeling your humor for some reason. My bad.

You'd think I was full of shit if I told you Davydenko was going to finish inside the top ten.

always expect the unexpected from the Russians.

you would have called me crazy if I told you Dementieva were to beat Davenport.

G O
09-08-2005, 11:44 AM
always expect the unexpected from the Russians.

you would have called me crazy if I told you Dementieva were to beat Davenport.

Actually no, I wouldn't have. Lyndsay's ups and downs.

I do expect Ginepri to finish top ten next year. You guy's ain't gonna be lauging then.

its.like.that
09-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Actually no, I wouldn't have. Lyndsay's ups and downs.

I do expect Ginepri to finish top ten next year. You guy's ain't gonna be lauging then.

what happened to your patriotism?

andre the great
09-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Reply to its like that. You watch sport by plugging in your television. Sitting in front of it. Cancelling all appointments and bringing whatever intelligence God has given you to the exercise.

bavaria100
09-08-2005, 02:32 PM

Did you see Robby play a few years ago? He has totally rebuild his game. In the past, he would go for the winner on every shot. He couldn´t even play a proper slice one year ago. Now he´s playing with patience and he´s using his head on the court. He has improved his shots, although I have to admit that he still has to work on his net game.

nermo
09-08-2005, 03:36 PM
you would have called me crazy if I told you Dementieva were to beat Davenport. posted by its.like. that.

:o i would have called u that too , it wasn't in my dreams..sorry :awww: