hewitt and clijsters [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

hewitt and clijsters

jenanun
09-07-2005, 03:14 PM
i had a dream last nite, they both win USO... hm..... interesting combination..

and when i woke up, realise that wasnt impossible...

so i m going to put a bet on both winning the title this year... wish me luck....

landoud
09-07-2005, 03:16 PM
luuuuuuuuck
but i'm still wishing that federer will win the title...clijsters too

SwissMister1
09-07-2005, 03:31 PM
I actually once had a dream where I slept with Kim Clijsters, and I wound up knocking her up...and then she was all sad, saying "Now I'll never get to win a major!" It was an interesting dream.

skel1983
09-07-2005, 03:46 PM
I actually once had a dream where I slept with Kim Clijsters, and I wound up knocking her up...and then she was all sad, saying "Now I'll never get to win a major!" It was an interesting dream.

AH!!!!!! rather you than me!!!

It's funny how Hewitt has now got the fit ozzy bird married up the duff etc etc!!! He knows he is punching far above his weight, i mean he was with Clijsters for ages (man in a dress) but no marriage or anything, she was there for him till something better came along and man he has done well for a scruffy,spotty,ugly little bloke.

P.s still a quality tennis player mind you!!!

SwissMister1
09-07-2005, 03:48 PM

It's funny how Hewitt has now got the fit ozzy bird married up the duff etc etc!!! He knows he is punching far above his weight, i mean he was with Clijsters for ages (man in a dress) but no marriage or anything, she was there for him till something better came along and man he has done well for a scruffy,spotty,ugly little bloke.

:lol:

fez
09-07-2005, 03:57 PM
hewitt the little aussie battler must have a thing for chicks with cleft chins :)
both kimmie and his wife have very prominent clefts on their chin

uNIVERSE mAN
09-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Kim's mum is way hotter than her.

Turkeyballs Paco
09-07-2005, 04:25 PM

:lol: I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Turkeyballs Paco
09-07-2005, 04:26 PM
hewitt the little aussie battler must have a thing for chicks with cleft chins :)

I have one too! Maybe he'll dump Bec for me. :angel:

lau
09-07-2005, 04:33 PM
yes, you`re right..
And any of you had a weird feeling the first time they saw Bec sitting next to Jaslyn in the box? :o :unsure:
Maybe it was just me. I got used to it now.

Nikki♥
09-07-2005, 05:10 PM
I wouldn't mind if Kim won the title, she'd deserve it but Lindsay would deserve it a lot more than her. :ras:

oneandonlyhsn
09-07-2005, 06:04 PM
C'mon Kimmie :banana:

FanOfHewitt
09-07-2005, 06:07 PM

You know what they say about Lleyton, he loves a target to aim at.

howardean
09-07-2005, 11:28 PM
all you haters, leave kimmie alone

Clara Bow
09-07-2005, 11:32 PM
hewitt the little aussie battler must have a thing for chicks with cleft chins

Actually all of Lleyton's women have had a resemblence to his sister Jaslyn (sp?). She in turn resembles Lleyton- so he tends to go after women that look like they could be his sister.

alelysafina
09-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Kimmy looks so beautiful!!!

mandoura
09-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Beautiful picture.

megadeth
09-08-2005, 01:11 AM
i don't see anything hot in kim. sorry.

she has broad shoulders, which for me is a turn off.

my two cents...

jole
09-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Well, I've seen pics where she looks a hell of a lot better than people would make you think after reading comments about her. But still there several times I have seen her that are less than flattering.

megadeth
09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
she doesn't have curves. just a straight, horizontally challenged body.

just my opinion, i know that it's a harsh one...

alelysafina
09-08-2005, 01:31 AM
she doesn't have curves. just a straight, horizontally challenged body.

just my opinion, i know that it's a harsh one...

You mean like Sharapova.

sprinterluck
09-08-2005, 03:06 AM

Thanks! Nice pic. :cool: I found another from that same US Open player party:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4341/playerpartya8sc.th.jpg (http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=playerpartya8sc.jpg)

It's all about Kim and Roger though.
:angel:
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2985/ashekidsday13cd.jpg

oneandonlyhsn
09-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Kimmie has become a hottie since her split with Rusty, Kimmie :hearts: her bf is so hot where does she get these men :lol:

Racket88
09-08-2005, 03:18 AM
At least Kim has boobs unlike Sharapova who looks like a stick figure.

I don't see what people see in Maria. It makes me laugh when some people compare her looks to Kournikova. If I was Anna I'd be insulted.

Kim looks great in those pics, her hair looks beautiful.

Shy
09-08-2005, 03:50 AM
Kim's mum is way hotter than her.
She looks more like her sister than her mom.

fenomeno2111
09-08-2005, 04:05 AM
Is that supposed to be hot :rolleyes: ?

jole
09-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Is that supposed to be hot :rolleyes: ?

I don't think anyone is claiming she is a supermodel, but I think she looks nice there. She has sort of a non run of the mill look, to say the least I guess.

Flibbertigibbet
09-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Please, I doubt Kim cares much about what we think about her looks, it's that first Grand Slam that matters.

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 06:33 AM

She looks beautiful in this picture.

Why are there always people calling her ugly? There are a lot of girls out there whom would do just about anything to look just a little like Kim.

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 06:35 AM
Thanks! Nice pic. :cool: I found another from that same US Open player party:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4341/playerpartya8sc.th.jpg (http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=playerpartya8sc.jpg)

Is that her boyfriend?

If she was that ugly, do you really think she'd get the chance to go out with such a hot looking guy? No.

As it has been mentioned in this thread already, leave Kim alone.

alelysafina
09-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Thank you princesa :yeah:

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 07:12 AM
Thank you princesa :yeah:

No prob'. :D

skel1983
09-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Is that her boyfriend?

If she was that ugly, do you really think she'd get the chance to go out with such a hot looking guy? No.

As it has been mentioned in this thread already, leave Kim alone.

Don't talk utter rubbish she is in the public eye i could name a list of 100 mingers who are so called celebrity's who are punching way above there weight.

Clijsters has probably been in makeup for up to 24 hours, imagine waking up next to the beast of belgium, enough to put you off women for good. If anyone thinks Kim Clijsters is hot a trip to the opticians is needed straight away!!!

jenanun
09-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Please, I doubt Kim cares much about what we think about her looks, it's that first Grand Slam that matters.

:worship:

come on kimmy, get your first slam this year! i have already put money on you.... (and together with hewitt.... :rolleyes: )

btw, an ugly woman (which i dont mean kimmy at all) can date a hot guy if she is rich.....

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 11:13 AM
If anyone thinks Kim Clijsters is hot a trip to the opticians is needed straight away!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, honey.

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 11:15 AM
btw, an ugly woman (which i dont mean kimmy at all) can date a hot guy if she is rich.....

Sure, but I haven't heard of too many male gold diggers yet.

Turkeyballs Paco
09-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Don't talk utter rubbish she is in the public eye i could name a list of 100 mingers who are so called celebrity's who are punching way above there weight.

Clijsters has probably been in makeup for up to 24 hours, imagine waking up next to the beast of belgium, enough to put you off women for good. If anyone thinks Kim Clijsters is hot a trip to the opticians is needed straight away!!!

ooh, goody. another one to add to my growing ignore list! :rolleyes:

skel1983
09-08-2005, 03:02 PM
ooh, goody. another one to add to my growing ignore list! :rolleyes:

Your obviously a similar standard of HOTNESS to Clijsters it you take comments like that to heart, i am giving you the general view on her looks, i am not being harsh i am being honest, she might be a great tennis player but this thread went into the hotness of Kimmy, and like i said she is not hot at all.

When i first pointed out to my girlfriend that Kimmy was Hewitts Mrs(at the time), her comments were "she looks like a bloke"

i rest my case!!!

Turkeyballs Paco
09-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Oh, sorry! I can't hear you now, skel.

This message is hidden because skel1983 is on your ignore list.

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Oh, sorry! I can't hear you now, skel.

:haha:

Sugar Kane
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM
IMO Kim is way more good-looking than Hewitt :rolleyes: Must be her personality...

Kristen
09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
:lol: I LOOOOVE the way she's holding onto his uhh.... belt! :) (and his hand!:D)
She scrubs up unbelievably nicely :eek: :yeah:

Angle Queen
09-08-2005, 03:36 PM
I, too, have had strange visions of Lleyton and Kim having to stand side-by-side...in a Champions Photo. While they'd probably be uncomfortable (to say the least), I'd be cheering for both.

C'mon Lleyton. Go Kim!

Nikki♥
09-08-2005, 04:14 PM
I, too, have had strange visions of Lleyton and Kim having to stand side-by-side...in a Champions Photo. While they'd probably be uncomfortable (to say the least), I'd be cheering for both.

Even if they'd have to stand side-by-side I'm sure that they would try to stay as far as even possible from each other.

pinky_girl
09-08-2005, 04:40 PM
I think Kim is really cute, she's not miss perfect but she's pretty and has a nice body and she seems very happy now with her new boyfriend, she's always smiling, it's like she wants to share her happiness with everyone...very cute :)
Hewitt, I can't stand, he's so annoying with that C'mon, but I don't think that they would keep their distance if they had to take a picture together, maybe they're still friends even though they broke up, it wouldn't be anything unusual, they are grown ups after all!!!
I hope Kim wins her first GS, she diserves it so much, the match with Shapaova will be hard but not impossible to win and after that it will be all easier!!Go Kim :bigclap:

howardean
09-09-2005, 02:38 AM

wow, what a lovely post!! if i could choose ANY word to describe kim, "beast" would be my first choice as well. but please, don't hold back, tell us more!!

jole
09-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Oh jesus people.

Of course makeup is going to make Kim look a hell of a lot better, it generally does for anyone. The point is, generally speaking Kim might not be like OMGMISSUNIVERSEANTWERP, but she sure as hell isn't worthy of a lot of this crap said.

Turkeyballs Paco
09-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah, the kinds of people that post that kind of thing are usually really insecure and a lot less successful with women than they would like people to think. I would be willing to bet some of my hard earned vcash that this guy probably still hasn't ever kissed a girl. :devil:

skel1983
09-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah, the kinds of people that post that kind of thing are usually really insecure and a lot less successful with women than they would like people to think. I would be willing to bet some of my hard earned vcash that this guy probably still hasn't ever kissed a girl. :devil:

Ah i thought you were ignoring me, this is not a Clijsters fan club i let you know i am expressing my opinion, now you have to be very childish with your i have never kissed a girl crap, you poor love you have really taken this Kimmy insult to heart, let it go!!! she is a dog end of story, people get so defensive on topics like this, come on if Mirnyi is known as the beast Kimmy should have no problems being labelled with the same name tag!!!

skel1983
09-09-2005, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=queen alexandria]Yeah, the kinds of people that post that kind of thing are usually really insecure and a lot less successful with women than they would like people to think.QUOTE]

??????

WHAT??? really insecure and a lot less successful with women than they would like people to think??

Who are you Kims mother?? where do you think this crap up?? i am in a long relationship with a wonderful women i let you know(but according to you i like people think i am so successful with the ladies????)

I will stop with my Kimmy slurs, i don't want you to do anything stupid in the light of these blatent visual facts!!!!

DayTripperGH
09-10-2005, 12:43 AM
wonderful women

women?
or do you mean woman?
you're sick

Racket88
09-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Kim has a great chance to win the Open, sadly I don't think Lleyton will beat Roger.

flyingmachine
09-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Kim has a great chance to win the Open, sadly I don't think Lleyton will beat Roger.
Yeap.

lunahielo
09-10-2005, 01:26 AM
C'mon Kimmie
C'mon Roger

Luck to you both.

PamV
09-10-2005, 01:26 AM
Speaking of dreams ..... I once had a dream that Roger and JCF were staying at my house during a Miami tournament. It was quite nice.

PamV
09-10-2005, 01:31 AM
C'mon Kimmie
C'mon Roger

Luck to you both.

Go Roger! Go Kimmie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/PJ2004/Tennis/rf_kim.jpg

jenanun
09-10-2005, 07:59 AM
think i have watched too much tennis, i have another dream last nite that hewitt won in the semi, coz federer was sick and threw up in court (just like murray!!!). federer was leading 6-4 in 1st set, then hewitt played some incredible tennis (more like table tennis coz the ball go really fast....) and got the 2nd set.. cant remember the score... then at the beginning of 3rd set, federer threw up suddenly, then lost something like 6-1 or 6-2, then lost the final set, cant remember the score...

strange, hewitt was in my dream twice this week, and won, and i never like him! (though i dont hate him)....

that must mean something..... hm.......

Nikki♥
09-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Kim is playing Mary Pierce in the finals today. I like them both but I'm sure that Kim's gonna pull through and will win her first Grand Slam title today.

thrust
09-10-2005, 09:29 AM
I thought it was Kim who dumped Hewitt?

oneandonlyhsn
09-10-2005, 06:57 PM
I thought it was Kim who dumped Hewitt?

:yeah:

Kim is playing Mary Pierce in the finals today. I like them both but I'm sure that Kim's gonna pull through and will win her first Grand Slam title today.

Go Kim :bigclap:

YoursTruly
09-10-2005, 08:44 PM
This is 100% meant for Kim to win and I do think she will because she's so much better now and stronger mentally. Break-up, putting away Venus and Maria in three setters. GO KIM!!!!!!

YoursTruly
09-10-2005, 08:59 PM
And nobody deserves it more than Kim who's not only a great player and has been no.1, but she is so nice, courteous, classy, a good role model, good taste (she followed graf), respectful and says the good things about other players unlike some others.