JONAS BJORKMAN [Archive] - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

JONAS BJORKMAN

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Sommarsverige
10-12-2005, 10:24 AM
I am very sorry ;) , but I don´t like his new haircut that much, more hair is much better ;)
My only hope is that Pim Pim will never cut his hair that short :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
anyone have any pics? i can't seem to get the video to work. :confused:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-12-2005, 05:58 PM
theres a piccie on the front page of the stockholm open web site coz he wonnnnn :D

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-12-2005, 09:32 PM
ah, thanks Siobhan! not bad at all, i must say!

Björki
10-13-2005, 06:37 AM
2005-10-12
Extraordinary form

I should probably not write this - but my form feels extraordinary right now!
I hit the ball perfectly, move fluently across the court, and I feel a tremendous security in every situation. All the positive aspects that I gained from my victory in Vietnam is still there. Now, I just I have to put all this together in my upcoming matches. and I will be unbeatable.! I will play against Wesley Moodie, South Africa, in Stockholm Open today - twice.
First in the singles, then with Thomas Johansson in the doubles, where Moodie is teamig up with Stephen Huss from Australia, the team that won Wimbledon this summer. Moodie also has a great form. He won in Tokyo last week, and he has climbed fast to spot 57 in the entry rankings (where I am 66). So it´s going to be tough. He serves lika a horse kicks, and he hangs on the net, so I have to return well and get the ball into play.

Björki
10-13-2005, 06:39 AM
Stockholm first round:

Jonas Björkman d. Wesley Moodie 6-4 6-2
Jonas Björkman/Thomas Johansson d. Stephen Huss/Wesley Moodie 5-3 5-3

:clap2: :clap2:

enqvistfan
10-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Don't know if you saw it, but there's an interview of Jonas on svt.se :

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=21874&lid=Sport
It's on the right, on sportspelgen, the second one, apparently, it's a long one.
If someone who understands Swedish can sum up. Thanks.

Sommarsverige
10-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Val, could you maybe save the interview for me until I am back?
So I can translate it when I am back in Hamburg and I am afraid it maybe
won´t be on the site anymore?

Jonas was really playing great yesterday, both in singles and doubles :yeah:
I have a very good feeling and think he can really go long this year ;)

enqvistfan
10-13-2005, 12:15 PM
We can't save the interviews on this website, sorry. I already tried as you can imagine :lol: I think the inter will stay on the website, there are many interviews, and not recent ones.

Aleksa's Laydee
10-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Björkman Defeats Tokyo Champ

In a battle of recent champions, Jonas Björkman won in two straight sets against Wesley Moodie.

The Swedish 33- year old won his sixth career title in Ho Chi Minh City ten days ago and is back to the tournament where he won eight years ago. Moodie scored the win of his career when he triumphed in Tokyo last week, where he beat players such as Youzhny, Stepanek, Nieminen and Ancic. In the final against Ancic, the South African saved two match points on the way to his first singles title.

Today’s match included a lot of serve- and volley rallies with Björkman being the more alert player. The Swede broke Moodie’s serve at 3-3 in the first set and at 2-2 and 4-2 in the second set to reach the second round.

- I had not played a match for nine days since my win in Vietnam. Therefore, I was really inspired today, Björkman said at the post match conference.

In the next round, Björkman will play the No. 4 seed Mario Ancic. The tall croat defeated Karol Beck 7-6(2), 6-4 earlier today.

- It is going to be really tough. Ancic is one of the new stars on the tour. He has already reached the semifinal at Wimbledon and has already got a lot of experience. He’s got a big game with a big serve and he plays very aggressively. He gets better for every year and will continue to improve.

Björkman will also be in action later tonight in doubles, where he teams up with Thomas Johansson. Moodie will once again be on the opposite side of the court, together with Stephen Huss.

Aleksa's Laydee
10-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Jonas reaches the 1/4s by beating ANCIC 7-5 7-6!!!!

Björki
10-13-2005, 08:09 PM
:woohoo: well done Jonas :bigclap:

Björki
10-13-2005, 08:21 PM
13/10/2005 [ Back ]
Björkman Storms Into The Quarterfinals
Jonas Björkman was at his very prime in a straight set victory against Mario Ancic. In possibly the best match so far in the tournament, the 33-year old veteran came out on top after the score line 7-5, 7-6(7).

Björkman returned the ball extremely well and seemed very confident on the court. He now has an eight match winning streak, starting with the Davis Cup singles win against Prakash Amritraj of India, which was followed by the title in Ho Chi Minh City.

- It's a great feeling. I really played a great match today. If I would have served it out at 5-4 in the second set, it would have been perfect, Björkman said after the match.

This is the fifth time that Björkman reaches the quarterfinal stage in if... Stockholm Open. During his best season eight years ago, Björkman won his third title of the year in Stockholm. Since then, he has lost in the quarterfinals thrice (1999, 2000 and 2003).

Björkman will now play Olivier Rochus. The Belgian booked his postion in the last eight earlier during Thursday with a 6-4, 6-2 win against lucky loser Paul-Henri Mathieu. The only previous meeting was in Moscow in 2003, with Rochus winning in two sets.

- Rochus is one of my favorite players to watch. He takes the ball on the rise, plays entertaining tennis. It’s fun to watch a guy which isn’t tall but plays great tennis. I have to continue to play well to beat him, Björkman says.

Copyright © 2005 if... Stockholm Open

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-13-2005, 10:58 PM
WOOHOO JONAS!!!

Björki
10-14-2005, 05:51 AM
2005-10-13
Quarter final in Stockholm

I have reached the quarter final in Stockholm by beating Mario Ancic 7-5, 7-6 on Thursday in a really good match. I played aggressively, it felt like I was a little bit ahead, and I managed to get the important first break. I am very satisfied with the way I succeeded to control the match like I had planned. I have fullfilled my goal of a quarter final this week. It feels great to play really good tennis in Stockholm again after a few years when I have lost in the first or second round. I will play against Olivier Rochus in the quarter final. He plays fast, entertaining tennis with a lot of feeling. I need to have fresh legs then!

Björki
10-14-2005, 05:56 AM
2005-10-13
Great feeling

Everything feels great right now. I beat Wesley Moodie 6-4, 6-2 yesterday in the first round of Stockholm Open. I serve well, hit the ball well, return well and I move across the court with that kind of easy flow. Mario Ancic, Croatia, is next, tonight. He is 13th on the race. Tough, but very interesting.

2005-10-13
Through in strange double

Thomas Johansson and I are through to the sekond round in Stockholm, efter beatin the Winbledon champions Wesley Moodie and Stephen Huss 5-3, 5-3. The new way of counting, with sets to 5 and game ball at 40-40, was practised. It´s no success. The game gets tensed and a little bit of a lottery. This has to be temporary. We will meet Garcia and Prieto, Argentina, in the next round.

Björki
10-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Rochus def. Jonas 1-6, 7-6, 6-2 :(

Aleksa's Laydee
10-14-2005, 07:37 PM
pffff Jonas pfff Swedes :sad:

binkygirl
10-18-2005, 04:59 AM
Its nice to see Jonas playing some good singles even if he did lose to Rochus. He's a nice man.

Sommarsverige
11-01-2005, 09:29 PM
With some girls in the Fernando Verdasco forum (I think it was there...) we have been discussing a Jonas Björkman Forum.

Now I have put up a request and please everyone: support this idea :yeah:
Hopefully we will get one then!

freesbee
11-01-2005, 09:33 PM
will you make a special forum thread or will we just do it in here?

enqvistfan
11-01-2005, 09:47 PM
will you make a special forum thread or will we just do it in here?

It's in the part, "suggestions and feedback", and then there's a thread about Jonas' forum :)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2609539#post2609539

freesbee
11-01-2005, 09:50 PM
lol thanks val :hug: I feel a bit dumb now :p

Aleksa's Laydee
11-02-2005, 05:49 PM
done :D

jmgsdoubsprtnr
11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
yep, i did it too! sry i haven't been around much, i've been reading pretty much everything, but not posting much lately. hope y'all don't miss me too much :lol: i've been pretty lazy lately. i even skipped a class :eek: i think maybe it's the change of seasons. i dont think i've been getting enough sunlight.

Björki
11-06-2005, 08:56 AM
2005-10-31
Narrow final loss

Max Mirnyi and I played really well in our first tournament together for a long time, in St Petersburg. We lost the final to Jürgen Melzer and Julian Knowle, 6-4, 5-7, 5-7, and it was exactly as close as it sounds. It looks promising for the upcoming final of the year.

Björki
11-08-2005, 06:46 AM
vote for Jonas :bounce:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=59979

Kristen
11-08-2005, 11:29 AM
done :)
I wonder how long I'll keep this avatar... It's from my favourite tennis memory. DC Round 1, 2004. Sweden V Australia in Adelaide, Jonas df Philippoussis to take the tie. I was sooooo ridiculously happy that day :D

Björki
11-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Masters Cup

Red Group
Bryan, B. (USA) / Bryan, M. (USA)
Knowles, M. (BAH) / Nestor, D. (CAN)
Paes, L. (IND) / Zimonjic, N. (SCG)
Arthurs, W. (AUS) / Hanley, P. (AUS)

Gold Group
Bjorkman, J. (SWE) / Mirnyi, M. (BLR)
Black, W. (ZIM) / Ullyett, K. (ZIM)
Llodra, M. (FRA) / Santoro, F. (FRA)
Huss, S. (AUS) / Moodie, W. (RSA)

Kom Igen Jonas, davai Max :bounce:

Kristen
11-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Excellent!
And :woohoo: for Stephen Huss. Haven't seen him for a while, and I have this mental picture of Nathan Bracken instead. ((Nathan Bracken is an Aussie cricketer/bowler whom I once labelled 'doable'. I think my opinion has changed, but he is tall and blonde like a certain german.....))

Aleksa's Laydee
11-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Kom Igen Jonas and Max!!!

Sommarsverige
11-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Jonas and Max :bigclap:

Björki
11-12-2005, 09:23 AM
OOP for Monday

DOUBLES GOLD GROUP
matches start at : 14:00 local time
Black/ Ullyett (ZIM) vs Llodra/ Santoro (FRA)

followed by
Bjorkman (SWE) / Mirnyi (BLR) vs Huss (AUS) / Moodie (RSA)

SINGLES GOLD GROUP
not before 19:00 local time
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) vs Andre Agassi (USA)

followed by
Rafael Nadal (ESP) vs Gaston Gaudio (ARG)

Björki
11-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Huss (AUS) / Moodie (RSA) def. Bjorkman (SWE) / Mirnyi (BLR) 6-2, 6-4 :(

Aleksa's Laydee
11-14-2005, 01:11 PM
argggggg :mad:

Sommarsverige
11-14-2005, 07:40 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Kristen
11-15-2005, 12:33 AM
Damn. And I was so excited that the Bryans lost their first match.

I think something's up with my mtf... I can only see the jonas/tompa and ryderstedt threads :shrug: Hopefully this is the case, and the others havent been mysteriously deleted.

edit: its just my :retard: computer :tape:

Björki
11-15-2005, 11:10 AM
2005-11-12

Great atmosphere in Shanghai
There is a very special atmosphere when the best tennis players in the world (the eight best singles players and the eight best teams) gathers at the same place the last thing they do in the season, to show "who´s in charge". It´s for real. It´s prestige. It´s big. Federer starts out against Nalbandian in the singles. Max Mirnyi and I will play against Wesley Moodie and Stephen Huss in our first match on Monday. We also have Michael Llodra-Fabrice Santoro and Wayne Black-Kevin Ullyett in our group.

The Worlds best team 2005?
A bit bitter that Max Mirnyi and I lost directly and Bob and Mike Bryan went all the way in Paris. I lost my first place in the individual rankings and we lost some ground as a team. But we are in Shanghai now for the Masters Cup together with the seven other teams that ranks as the best in the world - and we still have a chance to end the year as no. 1. If we go all the way now, and the Bryan´s misses the semi final, we might be ranked as the best team in the world 2005.

2005-11-15

Horrible tennis
Unfortunately Max Mirnyi and I got a really bad start of the Masters Cup in Shanghai. We lost 2-6, 4-6 to Stephen Huss and Wesley Moodie after beeing down 0-4 in both sets. It feels like we are a bit worn out at the moment, and today we played horrible tennis: served badly, communicated badly, went for winning points at the wrong moments... we hadn´t won a challenger the way we played today...
This was probably the easiest match in a tough group. Because we lost in big numbers, it doesn´t look so good. We have to win against both Llodra-Santoro on Wednesday, and Black-Ullyett on Friday, preferably big, to have a chance to move on.
Well, well... get down and get to it... we are going to work as hard as we can to fix all the details that goes wrong at the moment at our pratice tomorrow. The Bryan brothers lost their first match last year, and then went on to win the whole tournament, so we are not giving up quite yet!

A fantastic arena
The Qi Zhong Tennis Centre in Shanghai is really a fantastic new stadium. It will be completed 2006, containing 20 outdoor courts, 17 indoor courts, and a stunning architecture by Mitsuru Senda that includes a roof that can be opened in the shape of a Magnolia flower! 15 000 seats, everyone equally good, just like in a modern football stadium. Every player have their own locker room with their name on the door. A brilliant giant complex. No wonder they have sold out the tickets!

...and the city´s not bad either
I really like Shanghai. Enormous buildings, great energy and a exciting mix between european and asian vibes, similar to Hong Kong.

Carlita
11-15-2005, 02:44 PM
:awww: still no forum!! Peggy, maybe we should ask for a Jonas and Tompa forum in the premium section? They might listen to us there! :(

Björki
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
:awww: still no forum!! Peggy, maybe we should ask for a Jonas and Tompa forum in the premium section? They might listen to us there! :(

Jarkko and Bagdathis have already so many votes but still no forum so it
will be hard to get forums for Jonas and Tompa.

Do you think we will have success in the premium section?

Aleksa's Laydee
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM

:sad:

Carlita
11-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Well we posted in Premium Land....fingers crossed!!!!

Björki
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
(6)Llodra/Santoro d (2)Bjorkman/Mirnyi 76(3) 64 :( :(

Aleksa's Laydee
11-16-2005, 11:05 AM
whats up with those 2?? :mad:

Kristen
11-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Getting better, guys.
I wish those (numbers) next to their names, were a better indication of their level of play! :lol:

Sommarsverige
11-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Jonas and Max :sad:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
11-17-2005, 04:27 AM
:sad::sad::sad: what happened? :confused:

Björki
11-17-2005, 01:01 PM
2005-11-16
The chance is gone

Max Mirnyi and I lost 7-6, 6-4 today against Fabrice Santoro and Michael Llodra in the Masters Cup in Shanghai. We played much better today than we have done lately, and we were close to get a necessary victory, but didn´t quite manage to go all the way. To end the year as no. 1 in the rankings, we needed to win the Masters Cup, at the same time as Mike and Bob Bryan failed to reach the semis. After to straigth losses, we don´t have that chance anymore. We will play our last match in the group on Friday against Wayne Black and Kevin Ullyett - and then we are off to vacation!

Björki
11-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Jonas five favourite stadiums

1. Wimbledon (centre court).
Immovable tradition and a unique atmosphere.

2. US Open (court 1 and grand stand).
The crowd is very close. I love that kind of vivid atmosphere and interaction. Great for dramatic five set matches.

3. Shanghai.
Incredible architecture in this new arena. As well planned as a football stadium - 15 000 seats and everyone is very good.

4. Australian Open.
All of their show courts has a great setting and atmosphere.

5. Stockholm Open (centre court).
It´s in the walls. Or maybe in the floor, with the classic foot stomp that highlights dramatic points. With all that support, on home ground, you give all that you´ve got, regardless who you meet.

Björki
11-18-2005, 06:44 AM
vote for Jonas & Thomas :bounce:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=60840

Björki
11-18-2005, 01:58 PM
they lost the last match too.

(3)Black/Ullyett d (2)Bjorkman/Mirnyi 75 46 64

Sommarsverige
11-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Oh no :sad: What went wrong?

Aleksa's Laydee
11-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Jonas five favourite stadiums

1. Wimbledon (centre court).
Immovable tradition and a unique atmosphere.

:yeah: :yeah: :worship:

Aleksa's Laydee
11-18-2005, 08:11 PM
they lost the last match too.

(3)Black/Ullyett d (2)Bjorkman/Mirnyi 75 46 64

all i can say is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

enqvistfan
11-20-2005, 06:02 PM
I scanned an interview of Jonas published in the mag of MS Paris this year.
If someone doesn't understand French, I'll try to make a translation.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
11-21-2005, 04:10 AM
:awww: jonas is SOOOOOO adorable!!! thanks for posting!

Björki
11-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Val it would be nice if you can translate the article. :) Thanks.

enqvistfan
11-21-2005, 06:00 PM
I try to make a translation, it wasn't easy to translation, French are complicated :lol:

"My wife is not jealous"

Double is the most important event in Davis Cup and in Fed Cup, however the double is considered as the "poor event" in the tournaments, occulted by the singles.

Winner of 42 titles in the doubles, including Roland-Garros this year, ranked number 2 in the doubles race ranking with Max Mirnyi, the Swedish player Jonas Björkman gives his feelings about this spectacular discipline.

How do you choose your partners ?
J.B : When you don't have a partner for the week, you have to choose someone free and there are not a lot of players... But, if you plan to play with someone all the year, you have to try to find someone who will well-matched with you. Max is my team mate, he brings me his power, his good service, his footsteps, and I bring my quality of receiving the services. We compensate the weaknesses of eachothers which bring a good alchemy.

How is the relationship with your team mate ?
JB : We spend a lot of time together, but my wife is not jealous (laughs). It's like a second couple. I think it's good to get well, to respect eachother. But, i have to say that most of the players on tour, are nice. During my career, I played with about 60 partners. But, with the years, you have to be friend with your partner. If you are not, it can have repercussions on the results of the team.

If you had the choice, with which player would you like to play ?
JB : I think I'd choose Anders Jarryd. He won titles with 18 different partners, and especially with Stefan Edberg. It shows that he knew how to fit his game, he had a good adaptability. He inspires respect.

Sommarsverige
11-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Thank you so much Val :hug:

Aleksa's Laydee
11-22-2005, 03:03 PM
aww nice translation..thank you :):)

Björki
11-23-2005, 10:11 AM
0005-11-18
Gone fishing!

At last Max Mirnyi and I at least managed to win a set in the Masters Cup in Shanghai! But we lost the last match in our group against Wayne Black and Kevin Ullyett, 5-7, 6-4, 4-6. It was as close as in our previous match, and we had our chances, but I don´t think we were meant to win here this year. Both Max and I have had a really busy schedule for a long time, and we are simply not in our best form. But we have had a great first year together, and next year we will be even better! Now, I am off for a one week vaccation in Thailand, looking forward to that very much, and then I will head back to Sweden for Thomas Johansson´s wedding in the beginning of December, looking forward to that too!!

Björki
12-05-2005, 07:30 AM
Jonas & Max at Thomas wedding.

Björki
12-05-2005, 08:01 AM
2005-12-02
In comeback with McEnroe

February 13-19 2006 in San José, John McEnroe will make his comeback on the ATP tour - with me as his doubles partner.
I got the question a month ago and said yes right away. Yesterday everything was decided.
I hardly need to say that it is a huge honour that John McEnroe´s chosing me as his partner in his comeback. He´s one of the greatest players of all times. And he´s still in great shape, which make this a thrilling challenge.
McEnroe´s been playing regularly on the Champions tour since he retired from the ATP tour in 1992. He´s beaten players like Ivanisevic, and if I´m not mistaken he also beat Mardy Fish this summer.
Unfortunately we will not have any time to practise together. I´ll play in the Australian Open, in Davis Cup in Argentina and then go directly to San José. But McEnroe is, like me, extremly competitive, and he goes into the tournament in San José to win it, nothing else. He´s chasing his 14th title there, which would be a tournament record.
John McEnroe hasn´t ruled out the possibility that he´ll play more matches on the ATP tour after San José.
Curiousity: together with Jeremy Bates I beat John McEnroe and Boris Becker (6-4, 6-4) in 1994.

Aleksa's Laydee
12-05-2005, 08:15 AM
that is such a cute pic and i cant wait to see how Jonas gets on with Johnnie :yeah:

Kristen
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Jonas reminds me of an actor/comedian from Mad TV. L-M-A-O. But, Jonas looks more handsome. Of course. and Max!! So adorable (and looks half frozen!!)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
priceless! so cute!

Björki
12-08-2005, 09:09 AM
another one

Björki
12-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Jonas played an excibition match in Helsinki yesterday.
Jarkko Nieminen def. Jonas 4-6, 6-2, 6-1

Björki
12-19-2005, 07:44 AM
2005-12-16
Gala in Gothenburg

I am back in Monaco after playing the annual exhibition gala Scandic Challenge in Gothenburg. 1 400 spectators came to see legends like Stefan Edberg and Mats Wilander play against us active players. Thomas Johansson beat Stefan Edberg 14-12 in the final. It was a great atmosphere in the arena, and also at the following dinner where several of our greatest players and coaches joined.
The most prestigious victory, though, was in the internal "friendly" hockey game between players and leaders. A lot of attitude there...! We, the players, won 3-1 and we are up 8-3 in matches during the years.
The gala brought in 500 000 skr that goes to Swedish youth tennis. Brilliant!

2005-12-16
Preparations for 2006

My preparations for the new season starts now. I will train really hard December 16-27 together with a few other players in Monaco, making sure that I am in good form until the tournament in Doha that starts January 2. After that: Australian Open.

Aleksa's Laydee
12-19-2005, 08:23 PM
wahey thomas :yeah:

that pic is so cute ^^^

Björki
12-23-2005, 07:53 AM
from JB's Homepage

2005-12-22 2005 in review
Time to recap the year that went by.

2005 had a difficult start with the tragical tsunami disaster that threw long shadows also over the first tournament of the year in Chennai, India. The fact that I changed doubles partner to Max Mirnyi caused some turbulence, and I also fought against injurys and sickness.
The second part of 2005, though, everything turned around. I won the French Open for the first time with Max, and also my first singles title since Nottingham 2002 in Vietnam. In total I won 5 doubles titles and 1 singles title during the year. I go into 2006 ranked 62 in the world in the singles, and 2nd together with Max and 3rd as an individual doubles player. Not too bad for an old man, if you ask me...
But it was really close that I packed my bags and quitted for good at one point.
This is my 2005 in review.

Match of the year
Against Irakli Labadze in Indian Wells in March. I had only won one singles match (in Chennai) that far, and had a poor ending of 2004. Against Labadze I was up 6-1, 5-1, but lost my advantage to 5-5 and started to shake like a leaf! Somehow I managed to pull myself together, climb that invisible wall and win.

Close-to-quit of the year
The same match, against Labadze. I was one point win or lose from throwing my racket and fly home. If I hadn´t won that second set tiebreak, I would actually probably have ended my career. Now, I won and beat Thomas Johansson in the next round, and finally things were going my way again.

Point of the year
When I saved 7 smashes and won the point against Olivier Rochus in the qf of Stockholm Open. One of my best points ever! Honestly, you shouldn´t be able to run exactly right seven times in a row like that.

Turnaround of the year
I was down 2-5 in the last set against Thomas Johansson in Indian Wells, but won 7-6.

Misscalculation of the year
Me and Petra finally got a week off together after Shanghai - and managed to spend it during a tropical storm in Koh Samui, Thailand.

Fullfilment of the year
Max Mirnyi and I won the French Open, which means that I now have won all the Grand Slams.

Moment of the year
Thomas Johansson beeing photographed in very small underwear with american-flag-pattern for a (very) personal calendar during his bachelor party.

Victory of the year
And the best decision of the year, when I decided to play the tournament in Chennai, India, together with Mahesh Bhupathi shortly after the tsunami disaster. It was the best way to show our sympathies, and well there we initiated a relief effort, donating our prize money, and shortly the whole ATP organisation joined and together we collected hundreds of thousands of dollars for Unicef.

Song of the year
There are many, but probably "Numb/Encore" with Jay Z and Linkin Park. I have played it everywhere: before matches, to celebrate victories, when I run or am relaxing on an airplane.

Most seen movie of the year
"Madagaskar"! You know, the animation with voices of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock and David Schwimmer. The Davis Cup team saw it 4-5 times in India, I had seen it before, and now Max likes it. Some scenes are still priceless.

Book of the year
Tim Adams´ "Being John McEnroe". Brilliant. And in San Jose I get to play with the original. McEnroe, that is...

Destination of the year
Vietnam. Not only because I won there. I was moved by the the people and the beauty in the middle of all the chaos in Ho Chi Minh City. I have heard that it is a beautiful country, and its history is fascinating. I have to go back.

Haircut of the year
I had made a bet with my physiologist Daniel Hedin that he could shave off my hair if I won another singles title. Do you think he forgot that? In the airport lounge in Bangkok, after my victory in Vietnam, he was ready with the shaver. The rest is a very short, and uneven, story.

50 weeks anniversary of the year
I was ranked as the worlds no. 1 doubles player for my 50th week in May.

30 something of the year
I climbed 30 places to 63 in the rankings after my victory in Vietnam, which gave me much better possibilities for 2006.

That´s all folks.
Have a fantastic ending of 2005 - see you in 2006!

Björki
12-23-2005, 07:56 AM
2005-12-22
Better than last year

I am training in Monaco right now where Thomas Enqvist and Mario Ancic has joined. Compared to the same time last year, when I had problems with sickness and a foot injury, I feel better prepared for the new season now. My goal for 2006 is to climb to 30 or 40 in the rankings. I also want to win another title, have a more even season than 2005 and play really well in the Grand Slams.
In the doubles, me and Max Mirnyi simply want to win all the big tournaments and retain the no. 1 spot. We have done one season together now and will grow stronger from that, and we start out early, in Doha January 2, so that we will be right on track from the beginning.

Aleksa's Laydee
12-23-2005, 11:38 AM
excellent ^^^ :D

Aleksa's Laydee
12-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Fullfilment of the year
Max Mirnyi and I won the French Open, which means that I now have won all the Grand Slams.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

midsommardagen
12-24-2005, 03:28 AM
:lol:Moment of the year
Thomas Johansson beeing photographed in very small underwear with american-flag-pattern for a (very) personal calendar during his bachelor party.
:lol:

Sommarsverige
12-25-2005, 12:21 PM
First of all, merry christmas to everyone :hug:

Here is an article which is in Expressen today, it is about how close Jonas was to stop his career in march 2005!

I will translate the article after christmas, cos I will go to my grandma soon and she doesn´t have a computer :(

http://expressen.se/content/1/c6/49/43/21/84f01d26.jpg
Tillsammans med Max, 2, firar Jonas Björkman jul i Monte Carlo. Det har varit ett sånt hektiskt år. Därför har vi tagit hit delar av släkten i stället, säger Björkman som måste ha Janssons frestelse på julbordet. Men julledigheten blir kort 27 december flyger det svenska tennisesset till Quatar för att spela.
"Jag tänkte lägga av"
En vandring i solen med familjen.
Framtiden ser också ljus ut för Jonas Björkman.
- I mars var jag på väg att lägga av. Nu siktar jag på minst en kvartsfinalplats i Australian Open, säger vårt svenska tennisess.
Men i dag julbord i Monaco med hustrun Petra och sonen Max, 2.

if (!(mac && is_ie)) { document.write(''); document.write(' '); document.write(' /shared/images/ikoner/ikon_textstorlek.gif
'); document.write(' Textstorlek '); document.write(' A (javascript:changeSize(70);)
'); document.write(' <div id="sizeButton85" style="margin-right: 3; height: 16px; width: 16px; text-align: center;" class="button" onmouseover="hoverMe(this);" onmouseout="hoverMe(this);" onclick="javascript:changeSize(85,this);">B (javascript:changeSize(85);)'); document.write(' <div id="sizeButton100" style="margin-right: 3; height: 16px; width: 16px; text-align: center;" class="button" onmouseover="hoverMe(this);" onmouseout="hoverMe(this);" onclick="javascript:changeSize(100,this);">C (javascript:changeSize(100);)'); document.write(' '); document.write(' '); } http://expressen.se/shared/images/ikoner/ikon_textstorlek.gif
Textstorlek A (javascript:changeSize(70);)
B (javascript:changeSize(85);)
C (javascript:changeSize(100);)
if (window.external) { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write('/shared/images/ikoner/ikon_favorit.gif
'); document.write(''); document.write('Spara som Favorit
(javascript:addToFavorites();)'); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } http://expressen.se/shared/images/ikoner/ikon_favorit.gif
Spara som Favorit
(javascript:addToFavorites();)http://expressen.se/shared/images/ikoner/ikon_utskrift.gif
Skriv ut
(javascript:PopWin('/index.jsp?a=494319&d=452&print=yes','expressen','600','800','1','0','1','1' ,'1','0');)
CM8ShowAd("rektangel_ovre") http://expressen.se/content/1/c4/01/25/95b6837a.gif
http://expressen.se/shared/images/px.gif...största tennis-ess (http://expressen.se/ego/c_r_lo/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?a=494325)
24 december 2005

http://expressen.se/content/1/c4/01/29/4f894318.gif
Håller på Leksand och Bajen
Namn: Jonas Lars Björkman. Ålder: 33. Född: I Växjö, uppvuxen i Alvesta. Längd: 182 centimeter. Vikt: 83 kilo. Bor: Monte Carlo, Monaco. Familj: Hustrun Petra och sonen Max, 2. Blev proffs: 1991. Drömbil: Ferrari. Kör just nu: Porsche 911 Carrera 2. Favoritfotbollslag: Hammarby. Favorithockeylag: Leksand. Idrottsstjärnor han beundrar: Björn Borg, Annika Sörenstam. Idoler som liten: Yannick Noah, Stefan Edberg. Karriärsammanfattning: Sex singeltitlar, 42 dubbeltitlar. Inspelade prispengar: 96 890 672 kronor. Inspelade prispengar i år: 7 906 808 kronor.

Det var i en match mot Irakli Labadze i Indian Wells i mars som de mörka tankarna kom över Jonas Björkman.
Efter en tung avslutning på 2004 och en trög inledning på 2005 hade Björkman bara vunnit en singelmatch. Nu höll han på att tappa efter en rejäl ledning - 6-1, 5-1.
- Det skilde en boll hit eller dit från att jag slängt racketen och flugit hem. Om jag inte vunnit andra sets tiebreak, hade jag förmodligen lagt av och därmed avslutat karriären. Så knäckt hade jag känt mig.
- Nu överlevde jag, vann nästa runda mot Thomas Johansson och började få lite styrfart igen, säger Björkman från hemmet i Monte Carlo.

Vann i Paris
Andra hälften i år vände det.
Björkman vann Franska öppna ihop med Max Mirnyi, tog i Vietnam första singeltiteln sedan Nottingham 2002 och totalt har det blivit fem dubbeltitlar och en singeltitel i år.
Han går in i 2006 rankad 62:a i världen i singel, trea individuellt i dubbel och tvåa i par med Mirnyi.
I Monaco ska Björkman fira jul med delar av släkten - "Janssons frestelse gör julbordet, men någon snapsmänniska har jag aldrig varit" - innan han den 27 december flyger till Qatar för tävling. Sedan vidare till Australien och årets första grand slam-turnering.

Tränar med Enqvist
- Normalt är vi i Sverige nu, men det har varit ett sånt hektiskt år och vi har knappt sett hemmet här i Monaco. Därför har vi i stället tagit hit delar av släkten, förklarar Björkman.
Någon julledighet från tennisplanen har det däremot inte blivit. Vädret har varit närmare 20 grader på dagarna och han har kunnat träna utomhus med Thomas Enqvist och Mario Ancic.

"Svenskstödet lyfter mig"
Förutsättningarna är mycket bättre inför den här säsongsstarten, alltså?
- Jag startar lite lugnt. Jag vill inte riskera bränna ut mig och vill behålla suget efter tennisen och hungern att vinna. Med en hyfsad lottning i Australien är en kvartsfinalplats ingen omöjlighet.
- Jag vet att jag i mina bästa stunder fortfarande spelar väldigt bra tennis och att det räcker väldigt långt. Dessutom brukar det underbara stödet från svenskar i Melbourne göra att jag alltid lyfter mig där.
På din hemsida rekommenderar du Tim Adams bok "Being John McEnroe". I februari spelar du dubbel med tennislegenden i San Joses ATP-turnering.
- Det blir en av höjdpunkterna i min karriär. Vi åker dit för att vinna, inte tal om något annat.
I onsdags föll domen mot dopade argentinske spelaren Mariano Puerta. Han stängs av i åtta år.
Björkmans kommentar visar att han har humorn i behåll:
- Där kröp man upp en placering på världsrankingen!

Sommarsverige
12-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Oops, I copied it a bit stupid, but I think it´s because of my sisters pc where I am sitting at right now. Anyway, at least the whole text is there... ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
12-26-2005, 10:38 AM
First of all, merry christmas to everyone :hug:

Here is an article which is in Expressen today, it is about how close Jonas was to stop his career in march 2005!

:eek: Oh my god Im so glad he didn't stop!!

Thanks for the article and Happy Christmas to you too :wavey:

Björki
01-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Doha: Youzhny def. Jonas 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 :( :(

Sommarsverige
01-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Jonas :sad:

Kristen
01-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Birte!! I saw our husband this week1! (Rosengren! :lust: )

midsommardagen
01-03-2006, 02:55 PM
two photos from Davis Cup 04 :cool:

Swedes! (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-12/18_2033146_2.jpg)

Run!Jonas Run! (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-12/18_2033146_3.jpg)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-03-2006, 07:26 PM
two photos from Davis Cup 04 :cool:

Swedes! (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-12/18_2033146_2.jpg)

Run!Jonas Run! (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-12/18_2033146_3.jpg)
wow, that 1st picture is amazing! it fits perfectly for my background on my widescreen monitor! i've been looking for one of those for so long!

Sommarsverige
01-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Birte!! I saw our husband this week1! (Rosengren! :lust: )

Hehe, take lots of piccies ;)

Kristen
01-04-2006, 09:16 AM
lol, I took one... not sure how it'll turn out... simon aspelin was sitting with him at mario vs xavier today :) :drool: ;)

Björki
01-06-2006, 06:42 AM
2006-01-05
Great start

Max Mirnyi and I are in semi final in the first tournament of the year, in Doha. Feels great, regarding that we ended last year with five straight losses, which I think never has happened to me before. Great start now - the final is on Friday!

Björki
01-06-2006, 06:43 AM
SF: (1)Bjorkman/Mirnyi d (WC)Kubot/Marach 63 64
They will play C + O Rochus in the finale.

Kom Igen Jonas, davai Max :bounce:

Björki
01-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Doubles - Final
(1)Bjorkman/Mirnyi d Rochus/Rochus 26 63 10-8 (Match TB)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kristen
01-06-2006, 08:34 PM
yeah! They held on!!!

Björki
01-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Jonas isn't in any draw for next week.

Björki
01-07-2006, 12:48 PM
the winner :)

January 6, 2006
Bjorkman & Mirnyi Win Doha Title

Jonas Bjorkman and Max Mirnyi became the first winners of the 2006 ATP season after the duo claimed the Qatar ExxonMobil Open title in Doha on Friday.

Bjorkman and Mirnyi, the No. 1 seeds, defeated Belgian brothers Christophe and Olivier Rochues 2-6, 6-3, 10-8 (Match TB) to make the perfect start to the new year.

The Doha crown was Bjorkman-Mirnyi's fifth overall since they first teamed up in 2005. Last year they also won Roland Garros and three ATP Masters Series shields in Miami, Hamburg and Cincinnati.

It was the second Doha title for Mirnyi, who also won the title in 2000 with Mark Knowles.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Doubles - Final
(1)Bjorkman/Mirnyi d Rochus/Rochus 26 63 10-8 (Match TB)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sommarsverige
01-07-2006, 10:52 PM
Congrats to Jonas & Max :yeah: :bounce:

It´s nice to see Jonas´ hair growing again ;)

Björki
01-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Jonas schedule 2006

2/1 Doha
Week 2 training in Melbourne
16-29/1 Australian Open
Week 5 off
Week 6 Davis Cup in Argentina
Week 7 San Jose, USA
Week 8 Memphis
Week 9 training or Las Vegas
Week 10-11 Indian Wells
Week 12-13 Key Biscayne
Week 14 -15 off
Week 16 Monte Carlo
Week 17-18 off
Week 20 Rome
Week 21 Hamburg
Week 22 off
Week 23-24 French Open, Paris
Week 25 Queens/Halle
Week 26 Hertogenbosch
Week 27-28 Wimbledon
Week 29 Båstad
Week 30 off
Week 31 off
Week 32 (Washington)
Week 33 Toronto
Week 34 Cincinnati
Week 35 (New Haven)
Week 36-37 US Open, New York

Aleksa's Laydee
01-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Noooooooooooooo why not Nottingham :sobbing:

Björki
01-12-2006, 05:00 PM
because he is angry? :devil:
he asked for a WC last year but did not get one.

Sommarsverige
01-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Jonas schedule 2006

2/1 Doha
Week 2 training in Melbourne
16-29/1 Australian Open
Week 5 off
Week 6 Davis Cup in Argentina
Week 7 San Jose, USA
Week 8 Memphis
Week 9 training or Las Vegas
Week 10-11 Indian Wells
Week 12-13 Key Biscayne
Week 14 -15 off
Week 16 Monte Carlo
Week 17-18 off
Week 20 Rome
Week 21 Hamburg
Week 22 off
Week 23-24 French Open, Paris
Week 25 Queens/Halle
Week 26 Hertogenbosch
Week 27-28 Wimbledon
Week 29 Båstad
Week 30 off
Week 31 off
Week 32 (Washington)
Week 33 Toronto
Week 34 Cincinnati
Week 35 (New Haven)
Week 36-37 US Open, New York

Thanks Peggy :hug: But I guess he would play WTC if Sweden would come in anyway, or?

Aleksa's Laydee
01-12-2006, 06:58 PM
because he is angry? :devil:
he asked for a WC last year but did not get one.
oh yes, stupid stupid nottingham!!!

Aleksa's Laydee
01-13-2006, 12:04 AM
AO main draw

Xavier Malisse BEL
vs.
Mikhail Youzhny RUS

Cyril Saulnier FRA
vs.
Thomas Johansson SWE (10)

Robby Ginepri USA (13)
vs.
Jurgen Melzer AUT

Jonas Bjorkman SWE
vs.
QUALIFIER

:sad:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-13-2006, 12:32 AM
:sad: no Indianapolis either.

Björki
01-13-2006, 05:41 AM
Thanks Peggy :hug: But I guess he would play WTC if Sweden would come in anyway, or?
I dont know... but do you really think SWE will get a place?
who should withdraw? and also ToJo dont want to play so
many tournaments on clay.

Björki
01-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Monday OOP
Court 21 Start Time 11.00 AM

Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Jonas Bjorkman (SWE)
vs. Denis Gremelmayr (GER)

Kom Igen Jonas :bounce:

Aleksa's Laydee
01-14-2006, 11:48 AM
Kom Igen JONAS!!!

enqvistfan
01-15-2006, 08:47 AM
I found this interview published in Ace MAg (don't know the year), I think the fans would be happy to have it. Hope you haven't posted it before !!
If yes, sorry !!

Aleksa's Laydee
01-15-2006, 12:11 PM
aaawwwwwwwwww thanks for that :D I hadn't seen it before :)

Sommarsverige
01-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Thank you so much, Val :hug:

Björki
01-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks Val :)

Aleksa's Laydee
01-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Loads of luck in 6 hours Jonas, I'l be following his match online :bounce: KOM IGEN!!!

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-16-2006, 02:14 AM
jonas lost his match. :sad:

GOOD LUCK TO BJORKNYI IN DOUBLES!!! :woohoo:

Björki
01-16-2006, 05:39 AM
Jonas :sad: :sad: how can he lose to Gremlmayr? :(

Sommarsverige
01-16-2006, 07:08 AM
What? He really lost to this unknown German guy?
Jonas, what happened?

Björki
01-16-2006, 01:15 PM
2006-01-16
1 is the number

In the first two tournaments of the year, 1 has been the number for me.
First, I won the final in Doha with Max Mirnyi against Cristoph and Olivier Rochus 2-6, 6-3, 10-8. A great victory, because it is a major tournament that I hadn´t´won before, and I think that this was exactly what Max and I needed after a poor ending of 2005. To retain our self confidence immediately, and then add some, was important to be able to continue without pressure and try to be even better this year than the last.
It has been tougher in the singles so far. I have lost in the first round.
Today, in the Australian Open, I felt that something was wrong physically after five, six games against Denis Gremelmayr (6-3, 2-6, 0-6, 1-6). I have been told that it probably is a combination of the heat and a stomach virus.
Extremly frustrating to just break down like that, drained from energy, already in the beginning of second set in my favourite tournament, in front of all the Swedish fans, when I had done a good start. Suddenly I couldn´t do anything myself to turn the match around, just hope that it should start to rain, that he should get nervous and miss everything, or some other minor miracle.
I hope I can recover to the doubles on Wednesday.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-16-2006, 05:02 PM
I knew something was up as he took a medical time out in the 3rd set...it was so promising :sad:

enqvistfan
01-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Sad he lost :(
Good luck for the doubles :bounce:

Björki
01-19-2006, 10:06 AM
1.Rd Jonas/Max def Kohlmann/Muller 75 67 76 :) :D
That was close :eek:

Aleksa's Laydee
01-19-2006, 06:19 PM
eek close one...lets hope tonight its a lil easier :lol:

Björki
01-22-2006, 10:00 AM
second round:
Jonas/Max def. Allegro/Vliegen 6-4, 6-1 :D

third round:
Jonas/Max def. Acasuso/Prieto 7-6, 7-5 :D

:woohoo:

Aleksa's Laydee
01-22-2006, 06:07 PM
:woohoo: get the title guys!!

Sommarsverige
01-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I think it would be important, especially for Jonas after loosing so early in singles, that they reach the final or even better win it :yeah:
Kom igen killar :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-22-2006, 09:02 PM
yep, come on bjorknyi! keep winning all these majors!

Kristen
01-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Acasuso/Prieto were entertaining :D A nice pair, but I'm glad they lost of course ;) Kom igen!!!

:ras::hatoff: to Jonas and Lisa for winning so nicely this arvo!

Aleksa's Laydee
01-23-2006, 03:21 PM
I think it would be important, especially for Jonas after loosing so early in singles, that they reach the final or even better win it :yeah:
Kom igen killar :)
win win win :D and with lisa too Kom Igen Bjorknyi and Bjorkmond :worship:

Björki
01-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Quarterfinals: Damm / Paes def. Jonas / Max 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 :sad:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-24-2006, 10:34 PM
:sad::bigcry: i'm soo sad they lost! :awww:

Kristen
01-25-2006, 01:00 AM
:ras: Leander goes onto my sh!tl!st for a couple of reasons this week. Ithink I have found a replacement for Paradorn.

Martina Hingis is playing excellent tennis, though I quite enjoyed it when Jonas hit a ball almost directly at her ;) :booooo::D

Björki
01-25-2006, 06:12 AM
Kristen tell me more about Paes. I also dislike him on court.

Kristen
01-25-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm glad I'm not alone :D :hug:
In general I just didn't like the reactions he'd have when his team won a point, whether it be via a winner, or an error from the opponents. It was frustrating to watch the entire Indian audience cheering on Leander and not Mahesh. I don't know if Mahesh is the bad seed of indian tennis, but I thought he deserved some support. He behaved quite cocky, with an almost "in-your-face" kind of attitude toward his opponent (Bhupathi/Moodie). Annoying little twat on the court.

And, to top it all off he wore a sleeveless shirt, and looked like a d!ckhead. Very few people can wear the sleeveless, and Leander is not one of them.

foolish pleasure
01-25-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.svd.se/images/ettan2004/040706/tennis_339.jpg

kristen/bjorkman girl, have you seen this?

i thought it was really cute

ps: i'm going to try to give you some rep points that i had been meaning to do for ages but wasn't allowed to (every time i tried i was told to spread the love around farther first--so i finally snuck out to the general board and gave some random rep points to strangers...)

update: F@#&er still won't let me! how many strangers must a girl throw herself at around here...geesh! :mad: ok, this may take a while...

Aleksa's Laydee
01-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Quarterfinals: Damm / Paes def. Jonas / Max 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 :sad:
WHAT?? :eek: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Björki
01-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks for pic :) Looks like it was in Bastad.
where did you find it foolish pleasure?

Björki
01-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Kristen I watched Paes in Hamburg against the Bryans.
It was terrible how he acted. however most of the people
cheered for him :eek: He also said you Mike "act like your
brother" so something like that. Mike didn't do anything
strange thing. I was really p*ssed off bec the Bryans lost
that one.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-26-2006, 10:34 AM
I didn't realise he was such an ass :eek:

Kristen
01-27-2006, 04:50 AM
Jonas. Practicing, and round one of singles.

Björki
01-27-2006, 05:39 AM
thanks so much for nice pics Kristen :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
01-27-2006, 07:04 AM
ooh, i like his hair... it grew back nicely. sometimes when guys shave their heads, the hair doesn't grow back as full, but jonas's did. :whew:

Kristen
01-27-2006, 11:42 AM
lol, I totally agree!!!
I was speaking with one of the Swedes, a friend of Jonas' and I said I liked his hair. He said I better not say it to Jonas, because he isn't so pleased. I think he looks really handsome, and it suits him in my opinion. If he went ultra blonde again.... ugh... *thinks of Jurgen :hug: *

Kristen
01-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Mens doubles, vs Vliegen/Allegro in Melbourne, 2006.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-29-2006, 04:13 PM
i love the photos thanks :hearts: but whats with the non blonde Jonas :shrug: :sad: :lol:

Kristen
01-29-2006, 10:48 PM
mid-life non-crisis, perhaps? :hug: mmm mature Jonas :) I always thought the peroxide look made him look a bit older and well... not 'tacky'... but something along those lines. This reminds me of some of the really old Jonas pics I've seen :awww:

Kristen
02-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Petra in the crowd.
Jonas and Max.
Niclas Larsson (wheelchair tennis) + sister + friend, cheering on Jonas and Max.

Kristen
03-23-2006, 01:36 AM
Happy 34th, Jonas!!!! :aparty::aparty::aparty:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
03-23-2006, 04:35 AM
happy bday jonas!!! :aparty::bdaycake:

Kristen
03-23-2006, 05:03 AM
:lol: Are our time zones in sync? hehehe.... yesterday I was telling classmates that it would be his bday tomorrow, (they are fast becoming tennis addicts, though towards good looking players without the best results [Ilija Bozoljac etc]) and mentioned it to my father. He said "He's only 34?! Don't you think he looks a lot older than that?" I was a bit taken aback. He spends a lot of time in the sun so I think that makes it ok :tape:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
03-23-2006, 05:50 AM
hahahaha doubt it. i just thought i'd go with it this time. :lol:

sweet lil jonas...... old?! never.

keep us the great tennis j-bjo< ha im a dork